Wifeysworld.com- 527

Description:
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone We hope that all of you are having a great holiday weekend and that the turkey and mashed potatoes have been devoured and that all of you Dallas fans have dried your tears. Now it_s time to unbuckle those belts, slide your pants down around your ankles and have some REAL Thanksgiving fun I wanted Hubby to stick to the Giving theme, and what better way to do than to accept his offering all over my huge breasts and have him feed it all to me? Of course before that I needed to feel his healthy turkey baster inside of me, and damn did that feel good I love getting fucked in any position that he can bend me into, but my favorite is getting drilled doggystyle. It really gets me going when he reaches around to squeeze my big tits and pulls on my hard nipples while pounding into me. It_s funny, but when i was younger I didn_t really get off much having my nipples sucked and pulled on, but as I_ve gotten older it REALLY gets me horny. I especially like to have my nipples twisted right as I_m ready to have an orgasm. What a great way to get over the top Another thing I really dig lately is having him play with my ass or sticking his fingers into my ass while he_s fucking me. Never really been a huge anal fan before, but I am warming up to it, I have to admit It feels great Well, get over to the pics and vids and jerk yourselves off for me. You all know how much I love to see men cum, so make it a good one Happy Thanksgiving
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : boobgravy01.mp4
File Size : 82.22 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:15:50

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar

Download VIDEO: