Page 17 of 168 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebraskacoeds.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Spring Break Footage Including Girls Dancing In Cages -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Spring Break Footage Including Girls Dancing In Cages -

Description:
    Welcome to Nebraskacoeds.com We_ve been around since 2001. I started this site from my college dorm room in Lincoln Nebraska. I started by filming local girls .
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 032908_spring_break_footage_including_girls_dancin g_in_cages.mp4
    File Size : 7289.67 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 01:02:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:032908_spring_break_footage_including_girls_ dancing_in_cages.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Previously Unseen Partycove Home Video -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Previously Unseen Partycove Home Video -

Description:
    Day one in the party cove. The girls are getting ready. Pussies are being shaved, the girls are getting comfortable being naked on the boat. It is a cloudy day but it doesn_t stop the lady mates from being topless on the top deck. Our boat is already becoming a favorite location in the mooring. Small boats and jet skis are cruising by checking out the girls. I sneak two of the girls to the front of the boat for an inhibited girl on girl lap dance that becomes a pussy licking exhibition.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 052708_previously_unseen_partycove_home_video_rema ster.mp4
    File Size : 6877.81 MB
    Duration : 00:58:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:052708_previously_unseen_partycove_home_vide o_remaster.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Dirty Fun at Night at the Spring Break House -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Dirty Fun at Night at the Spring Break House -

Description:
    More dirty dirty sexy scenes for you all Spring Break house unleashed..such hot girls getting tits and pussy out for my camera..
    Night time edition has some orgasms for your viewing pleasure
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:4Kthrowback_Dirty_Fun_at_Night_at_the_Spring_B reak_House_-.rar

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nebraskacoeds.com- Ashely Dakota masturbating in a dance club after the bar closes -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Ashely Dakota masturbating in a dance club after the bar closes -

Description:
    Here_s some cool video that we shot with Ashley (Dakota) while she was in Lincoln visiting us We shot it in a club down in the Haymarket, in downtown Lincoln It was crazy doing all this shit in a club just after it closed... what_s the most crazy about that, is that the club feels SOOOOO different after everyone leaves
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 120908_ashley_masturbating_on_stage_in_dance_club_ after_close_neverbeforeseen.mp4
    File Size : 2780.24 MB
    Duration : 00:22:05

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Ashely_Dakota_masturbating_in_a_dance_club_aft er_the_bar_closes_-.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:120908_ashley_masturbating_on_stage_in_dance _club_after_close_neverbeforeseen.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Clubbing and Britney Banana in Ass -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Clubbing and Britney Banana in Ass -

Description:
    Banana in the ass time What a fun evening, so much clubbing and fucking...at the moment my favourite activities with these girls around me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 032808_clubbing_and_britney_banana_in_ass_remaster .mp4
    File Size : 2971.84 MB
    Duration : 00:25:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:032808_clubbing_and_britney_banana_in_ass_re master.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Jello Wrestilng Contest During Spring Break At The Honepot -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Jello Wrestilng Contest During Spring Break At The Honepot -

Description:
    Welcome to Nebraskacoeds.com We_ve been around since 2001. I started this site from my college dorm room in Lincoln Nebraska. I started by filming local girls .
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 030509_jello_wrestilng_contest_during_spring_break _at_the_honepot.mp4
    File Size : 4379.62 MB
    Duration : 00:37:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:030509_jello_wrestilng_contest_during_spring _break_at_the_honepot.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nebraskacoeds.com- Spring Break Elph Video -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Spring Break Elph Video -

Description:
    Finally, here is the second video update from Spring Break 2008... This update is made up of all the little video clips that we shot with all of our little point-and-shoot still cameras between March 15th 2008, and March 27th, 2008... Basically the second half of the month... In total, this update is over 44 Minutes of total action that we couldn_t catch with our big cameras, but we could sneak video with our little tiny cameras... The quality of video is really amazing, especially considering how small the cameras are the we shot with... Also, our main Hi-Def camera just got back from being repaired after beer was spilled on it at spring break, so, we_ll be starting back with HD video updates from now on...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 043008_sb08_elphvideo.mp4
    File Size : 1630.96 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:40:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:043008_sb08_elphvideo.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback New girl Amanda... 3 Girls Back at Condo -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback New girl Amanda... 3 Girls Back at Condo -

Description:
    Sexy Blonde Amanda... We met Amanda out in Party Cove, and talked her into coming and hanging out with all of us back at our condo to party with us on our last day down in Osage Beach, Missouri... She had never done anything like a photo shoot before, but after some talking, AND some money, I talked her into it... Then, the real genius showed through, when I talked her into doing a scene with Codi and Natalia, the two most professional pussy eaters that I have ever known... (well other than Brittany from SB08)... This turned into an awesome little scene, and I_m sure that you will all enjoy seeing another new girl getting broken in to the party...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 070908_amanda_3girls_backatcondo.mp4
    File Size : 2281.34 MB
    Duration : 00:19:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:070908_amanda_3girls_backatcondo.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nebraskacoeds.com- Spring Break Video -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Spring Break Video -

Description:
    Well we_re now done with our 2 week break after Spring Break, and now here is the first Video Update from Spring Break 2008... Here are all the videos that we shot with our little point and shoot digital cameras from March 2nd, through March 14th 2008... We really didn_t shoot as much video on our little canon digital elph_s during the first half of spring break this year... or at least not as much as we did last year... I love both the quality of the video that these things shoot, as well as the fact that you can really take them into anywhere, even into a changing room at a clothing store (Which is one of my favorite parts of this update)... Much more video to come...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 041608_sb08_elphvideo_joined.mp4
    File Size : 1219.01 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:30:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:041608_sb08_elphvideo_joined.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Spring Break Unmarked Tape -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Spring Break Unmarked Tape -

Description:
    Sun, sex and more of the same Spring Break like you wished you had experienced it
    We go hard here, lots of footage, so many hot girls, perky tits everywhere
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:4Kthrowback_Spring_Break_Unmarked_Tape_-.rar