Page 182 of 198 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1977

Thread: Fetishmales.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater and Alessio Romero

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater and Alessio Romero

Description:
    Jimmie Slater finds Latin muscle daddy Alessio Romero naked and goes right for his big dick. Alessio just kicks back and lets Jimmie service him like a good cock-sucker should. Jimmie hovers that dick like a pro and it isn_t long before Alessio is shooting a nice load down his throat.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm003_a-hiq-1.mp4
    File Size : 221.7 MB
    Resolution : 1440x816
    Duration : 00:11:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm003_a-hiq-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Tom Sawyer and Ethan Palmer

Fetishmales.com- Tom Sawyer and Ethan Palmer

Description:
    Ethan Palmer has been spending all his time sucking cock lately but today he_s in the mood to get his dick serviced. Ethan finds Tom Sawyer peeing in a local rest room and drops to his knees to suck the sexy daddy off. Tom really wants to suck some dick himself today and he switches places with Ethan and gives him the blowjob of his life. Tom knows how to suck a dick. Slow and deep, worshiping it, stroking in... the man is a cock sucking pro. It_s not long before Ethan is face fucking him and building up a huge load of cum that Tom happily takes down his throat and all over his face. Tom proves that he_s a true cum pig and Ethan proves that sometimes you just need to get your dick sucked.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm001_h-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 307.86 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm001_h-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Tristan Mathews Fucks Coda Filthy RAW

Fetishmales.com- Tristan Mathews Fucks Coda Filthy RAW

Description:
    Horny Tristan Mathews fucks Coda Filthy_s horny Asian hole.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16thm002_c-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 278.96 MB
    Duration : 00:17:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16thm002_c-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Sean Dean s Hungry Hole

Fetishmales.com- Sean Dean_s Hungry Hole

Description:
    Cock in my mouth is great, but when Jaylen Masters_ meat goes in my hole, now that_s in-tertain-men-t. He has such a nice hard cock with a thick defined head it just feels right. Taking a finger to my hole, Jaylen pulls my winker wide apart my hole_s gonna need the stretching. After the initial pop, it_s all good I sit and spin then Jaylen bends me over the bed. Lickin_ my hole, he goes until he blows. I cum as well, but the real joy is a sloppy hole.

Showering, I come out to see Mason Brooks stroking his cock I dry off to join him. Face down into his scented underwear, Mason_s one of my favorite fuck buddies. With a cylinder seamless cock, his head is pretty easy to take it_s the length that does it for me. Tappin_ what he_s be tackling tonight, he goes 2 deep before I cop a squat. Leaning over the bed, my hole swallows Mason_s jizz then I milk one out and slather more in my sweet spot. Sean Dean is an absolute pig when it comes to fillin_ his hole he_s such a great bottom for DudesRaw.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_seandean-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1447.08 MB
    Duration : 00:26:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_seandean-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Young Guns VOL 3- Sage Daniels

Fetishmales.com- Young Guns VOL 3- Sage Daniels

Description:
    DudesRaw.com has got a handyman who_s so skilled this Sage Daniels feast does not disappoint. Sage, the one with the tribal tattoo on his hip, is a versatile fucker who loves cum. Swallowing, blowing and snowballing through all these scenes, he is one hottie who enjoys men, raw. Models in order of appearance: Adian Storm and Andre Barclay Adian Storm James Roscoe on the stairs last scene is with Tye.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_sagedaniels-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1011.97 MB
    Duration : 00:24:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_sagedaniels-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- The Best Of Ryan Raz Part One

Fetishmales.com- The Best Of Ryan Raz Part One

Description:
    I just want as many boys to blow as I can cum horny, I get off by getting them off for CumPigMen.com. First with Bizi Cox, I do him by the sea as he takes in the sun, I take in his cum. One of my favorite things to do is use the public outdoor showers to lather up and see who_s watching. William Hobbs looks happy to see me he calls me over with his twitching cock. It_s not long before he blasts his load onto my face, and then I take a taste. Mike Thomas is a nice thick cock I do enjoy sucking he shoots, angling right into my pie hole. The last boy for this shoot is Ethan Rockaway his perfect surfer body and girthy cock are quite filling. He_s not quite hanging 10, but I_ll suck him just the same. After some face fucking, he holds my head back and feeds me every drop.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_raz-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 727.02 MB
    Duration : 00:17:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_raz-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Alessio Romero and Ethan Palmer

Fetishmales.com- Alessio Romero and Ethan Palmer

Description:
    Latin stud Alessio Romero has a hot, muscled body, some awesome tattoos, and a big dick that needs to be sucked. Ethan Palmer finds him horny and looking for action in the backyard and sinks to his knees to service him. Ethan sucks his huge cock with a vengeance, not stopping until he makes Alessio shoot a big, thick load all over his face and down his throat.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm001_a-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 389.67 MB
    Duration : 00:14:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm001_a-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Cum Pig Ryan Keene with Clark Cables and AJ Sylvester

Fetishmales.com- Cum Pig Ryan Keene with Clark Cables and AJ Sylvester

Description:
    AJ and Clark are two straight guys who want to get their dicks sucked. They meet at Ryan_s hotel room and whip their cocks out for him to blow. They work his mouth until they blow their load. Clark is loving watching Ryan swallow a load.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13bas002_d-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 233.83 MB
    Duration : 00:16:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:13bas002_d-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Luke Wilde Barebacks Crash Michael s Hot Hole

Fetishmales.com- Luke Wilde Barebacks Crash Michael_s Hot Hole

Description:
    It_s a hot summer night and Crash Michael_s is cruising for dick in the park. Luke Wilde comes along and feeds Crash his big dick and then fucks a huge load deep into his sweaty hole, leaving it sloppy and dripping with cum.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15brt004_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 356.25 MB
    Duration : 00:22:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15brt004_b-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Mouth Watering

Fetishmales.com- Mouth Watering

Description:
    Opening the door, Francois pushes me back and kisses my neck I can tell just what he wants. Sucking his cock, it doesn_t take long before he is nutting on my face we both get exactly what we_ve hungered for.

Later, James Hamilton comes over to shower and blow sucking his huge cock is awesome. I like how rough he gets as I edge him pulling on his big ball sack and tugging on him, the guy is a real man_s man. Face fucking me, he gets close and then feeds me well.

Joshua Chandler is a guy I met online he_s the dessert for me today. He said he would be coming up to my room late, but he had a cock that would satisfy he was not joking. With a thick cock and big sack, Joshua treats me to a tasty time I can_t deep throat him, but I do try, over and over. Running his fingers through my hair, he pushes me down on his shaft and then pumps into my mouth. Giving me just what I want, Joshua strokes and blows all over my face his, good boy and cream make this a fine finish to a great day. The ever hungry suck-him is Caleb Thorn for CumPigMen.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_calebcump-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 626.49 MB
    Duration : 00:18:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_calebcump-def-1.mp4