Page 178 of 198 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1977

Thread: Fetishmales.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- A Throwback Thursday Vid

Fetishmales.com- A Throwback Thursday Vid

Description:
    Clint Stone and Zeb Reaux met on BarebackRT. Both guys are vers and are into flip fucking. The guys start out at a desk making out then quickly get to fucking. They pound each others asses before shooting their loads inside and then eat the cum out.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 12brt004_d-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 546.16 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:28:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:12brt004_d-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Wet Sloppy

Fetishmales.com- Wet Sloppy

Description:
    Anthony Wood and I have fooled around today, it_s my turn to sit and get serviced. While Anthony is opening up his throat with my cock, I look on damn, he_s sexy as fuck. Eager for the cum, his hands also work my shaft and head. Blowing my load right down Anthony_s throat, he chokes down all he can and languishes in the rest. Chrisbot is usually a giver, but he begged us for Anthony_s abilities what can we say, CumPigMen.com knows how it is to be thirsty.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_anthonychrisbot-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 737.28 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_anthonychrisbot-full-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater and Alessio Romero

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater and Alessio Romero

Description:
    Jimmie Slater is hot stuff and he_s cooking up a secret sauce that_s gonna make Alessio Romero_s ass his. One taste and Alessio is on his knees deep throating Jimmies big dick. Jimmie sinks to his knees and get_s himself some Latino dick. But he really wants to fuck ass so he bends Alessio over and sinks his tongue into his hot, hairy hole. It_s not long before Jimmie is ramming his huge cock up the sexy fucker_s ass and shooting a huge load up his hole. He keeps fucking Alessio until the lucky bottom shoots his own special sauce all over the floor.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15brt002_a-hiq-1.mp4
    File Size : 268.35 MB
    Resolution : 1440x816
    Duration : 00:17:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15brt002_a-hiq-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Tristan Mathews Sucks Dannii Devine s Uncut Dick

Fetishmales.com- Tristan Mathews Sucks Dannii Devine_s Uncut Dick

Description:
    As Dannii Devine sits and is attended to, Tristan Mathews is in a giving mood. Choking on Dannii_s succulent uncut cock, Tristan takes the boy down his throat the slobber adds to the slip and slide action. With a more hands on approach, Tristan then strips and tugs while he chugs. Oozing first, Tristan dirties his hand then continues to engulf Dannii. With a, give me your cum, Tristan is inundated with jizz from his partner Dannii_s loads is enough to mark, quench and leave loads for later.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16cpm002_h-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 284.95 MB
    Duration : 00:12:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16cpm002_h-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Jasper Gets Pounded By Christian

Fetishmales.com- Jasper Gets Pounded By Christian

Description:
    Wow, muscleboy Christian Matthews has really grown gracefully into his role as an uberHOT musclebear daddy. Here he_s plugging the hungry mouth of Jasper Jones, who can_t wait to pull down his shorts and get naked. The two manly men feast on each other_s cocks, Jasper writhing on the bed as Christian swallows him down to the root. Jasper_s hot hairy hole gets a warmup from Christian_s tongue and probing finger, and by the looks of things it_s begging for more.

Jasper_s legs are spread wiiiide open and Christian takes the opportunity to burrow in and get a musky taste. Even JJ_s feet get some oral attention, as Christian licks across and between every toe with a dreamy look of ecstasy on his face.

Jasper turns the tables, determined to get Christian into fighting form for a man-to-man fuck session. Sucking Chris_ balls and jacking his dick means he_s raring to go. Christian piledrives on in from behind as Jasper arches his back and keeps his ass up at plowing height. He pumps fast and deep, almost taking JJ_s breath away with his unleashed power. The sight of Christian_s hairy crack and balls slapping up against Jasper_s fuzzy ass is any dicklover_s dream come true. A few minutes of high-speed rabbit humping and Jasper needs to slow it down a little.

Riding Christian_s cock then rolling over for an intense deep fuck Jasper is able to set a speed that can keep the studs fucking long and hard. They kiss and share a deeply connected fuck that brings them to the very edge. Christian pulls out his juicy raw cock and beats until it splatters Jasper_s nuts with cream, then pushes his spurting dick back inside to finish. He plows in and grabs Jasper by the neck, nailing his ass to the bed. Jasper sprays out his own long-held load, which Christian licks up and spits back into his stud-buddy_s gaping mouth.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_jasperchristian-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 717.75 MB
    Duration : 00:27:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_jasperchristian-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Jake Marshall and Anthony Marx

Fetishmales.com- Jake Marshall and Anthony Marx

Description:
    Sexy Daddy Bear Jake Marshall can_t get enough of beefy bear boy Anthony Marx and the feeling is definitely mutual. Anthony sucks and worships Jake_s fat dick, all the time thinking of how good it_s gonna feel when it_s pounding his big beefy ass. And pound it does The boy is rewarded with a huge load shot all over his hole and fucked back in by the satiated top.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14brt002_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 362.67 MB
    Duration : 00:23:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:14brt002_b-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Tear It Up, Raw

Fetishmales.com- Tear It Up, Raw

Description:
    Shit, Rave Hardick calls me up and says he wants to come over and get fucked I think I can work it in. I like the boy_s energy and his exotic look, as well as his big cock. Deep throating me, he is one of the few guys I know who can get it all in. Sitting atop of me, Rave rocks forward so I can suck him, then rocks back and sides my cock in damn I guess it_s been a while as his enthusiasm is off the charts.

Eagerly using his hips, Rave just keeps fucking I grab his cock and feel it throb. Ready to take over, I rim his hole and then use it well Rave rolls with it, moaning in each position. Tapping out as I get close, I blow in and around his well-used winker we are both exhausted. Nick Long and Rave laid there a good half-hour after I stopped filming these two truly gave it their all for DudesRaw.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_nickrave-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 831.95 MB
    Duration : 00:32:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_nickrave-full-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- "Fuck That s Hot"

Fetishmales.com- "Fuck That_s Hot"

Description:
    Damn, I got me a fuckin_ vacuum Anthony Wood worships cocks like no other he swallows and slobbers down to my balls and doesn_t stop until I soak his entire face. Then he just lies back, face creamed, and wants more. Now, it_s his time to blow for CumPigMen.com. Jace is one of the biggest loads we_ve had in a long time and Anthony is just the guy to suck him dry.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_jaceanthony-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 375.43 MB
    Duration : 00:14:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_jaceanthony-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- David Swallows Luke

Fetishmales.com- David Swallows Luke

Description:
    Lean young All-American boy Luke Kennedy is the next hardy facefucker that David Ace has set his sights on. Or more accurately, whose crotch David has set his sights on. Right off the bat David kneels in front of the sofa where Luke lounges and peels down his black briefs. Luke is certainly hot and ready for some oral attention, as his cock snaps up like a diving board when it pops out of the underwear.

David slides up the length of Luke_s shaft, getting two-thirds of it down his gullet with each stoke. Finally focusing on sucking it ALL down, he slowly opens up and gets his mouth down to the fuzzy root. Luke_s breathing is slow and measured, his lean, stubbled body flexing and tensing with each wet suck.

David moves in for the climax, following each juicy oral move with a slick squeeze of his hand. He keeps the other hand free to milk his own cock, which is also getting ready to blow. With Luke wet and slick, David backs off and strokes hard with his fist, the sticky load pumping out onto his hand and into his hungry mouth. Two satisfied studs nuzzle their noses and smile.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_davidluke-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 350.73 MB
    Duration : 00:11:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_davidluke-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator