Page 170 of 198 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1977

Thread: Fetishmales.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Nick Moretti and Patrick DeLuca

Fetishmales.com- Nick Moretti and Patrick DeLuca

Description:
    Patrick DeLuca is one hot sexy bear. Tatts, fur, muscles, and a butt that just begs to be fucked. Furry muscle bear Nick Moretti can_t wait to shove his big upcurving cock deep into Patrick_s ass but he takes his time and enjoys the hungry bottom to the fullest. These guys practically devour each other.. eating ripe furry pits, sucking dick, eating hot furry ass. When the time comes to fuck Nick takes charge and pounds Patrick_s ass mercilessly until he shoots a big load up his furry fuckhole.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13brt001_d-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 354.77 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:34

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:13brt001_d-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Dek Gets Reck d

Fetishmales.com- Dek Gets Reck_d

Description:
    Fuck, I love when the studio lines up the guys one after another I just show up with my hole and my day ready to be filled. In this sexy compilation, I open up for Brent Bradley, Jimmie Slater and Trit Tyler. All these guys top me, leaving my hole dirty. The hungry bottom is Dek Reckless for DudesRaw.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_dekreck-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 557.78 MB
    Duration : 00:26:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_dekreck-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Brian Chavez Yanks and Wanks

Fetishmales.com- Brian Chavez Yanks and Wanks

Description:
    Sexy brown Dominican straight boy Brian Chavez doesn_t like sucking dick (duhh) but loves to pull his pud for the camera. Stripping down to show off his uncut 8 meat, he just needs a little squirt of lube and he_s ready for action. His long loose foreskin glides enticingly over the big shiny head of his perfect cock. He loves his cock as much as we could.

Brian enlists both hands to slide back the skin and give his nuts a good yank. His balls bob and shake with his hard stroking, and he instinctively slides a hand across his muscular chest. Rising to his knees he fucks his fist and keeps a close eye on his beautiful dick. Cupping his sack with one hand and pulling on his long perfect piece with the other, he feels the rumble of a load boiling up in his balls. Settling back onto the couch and beating a slow steady rhythm, a creamy wad comes spurting out in no time flat. Brian smiles at the camera for a job well-done.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dsg_brianchavez-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 462.49 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dsg_brianchavez-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Worshiping Daddy s Cock

Fetishmales.com- Worshiping Daddy_s Cock

Description:
    Daddy played by Hans Berlin is relaxing out on the back deck when his Boy played by Spencer Gray comes out to play. He lays down by Hans and starts rubbing, grabbing and kissing daddy_s cock through his shorts. Daddy Hans loves the attention from Spencer and off come the shorts so he can work his real magic. The cameraman gets some great closeup_s of the action and gave us a treat with a look at Spencer_s ass from behind. This video could have easily been named Daddy_s Afternoon Delight.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_spencerhans-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 432.74 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_spencerhans-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Atlas Evans- Loaded Up

Fetishmales.com- Atlas Evans- Loaded Up

Description:
    Can you hold out until the end? 13 loads a cummin_.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_atlasevans-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1553.95 MB
    Duration : 00:28:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_atlasevans-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Dylan Fucks Skylar Starr Raw

Fetishmales.com- Dylan Fucks Skylar Starr Raw

Description:
    Dylan breeds Skylar Starr_s tight cumhole
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15thm003_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 194.94 MB
    Duration : 00:12:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15thm003_b-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Five Year Look- "People Pleaser"

Fetishmales.com- Five Year Look- "People Pleaser"

Description:
    Here_s a juicy cocksucking scene from five years ago, and it_s time to get your pants down and check out Anthony and Richard

I don_t know if this is part of the new job or just a perk, but I_ll take cock anytime. With Richard Ryder totally naked and my mouth wrapped around his cock, I_d say my skills are a requirement. Definitely a _team player,_ I wet Richard_s cock as it slides in and out my throat. Lasting longer than the _clothed interview,_ Richard is ready to blow I move into a T-bagging receptive mode and relish his load. Feeding me, seems as though Richard has already _marked_ me I_ll be working _under_ him. Always thirsty, Anthony Wood does his best under pressure, and with a cock down his throat for CumPigMen.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_anthonyrichard-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 339.87 MB
    Duration : 00:12:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_anthonyrichard-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater sucks a big uncut cock

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater sucks a big uncut cock

Description:
    Jimmie Slater is home alone and horny as fuck so he gets online and finds some anonymous cock to suck. The hungry cocksucker takes on a big uncut cock and milks it until the unknown stranger shoots bucket loads of cum down his throat.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm003_c-hiq-1.mp4
    File Size : 157.76 MB
    Resolution : 1440x816
    Duration : 00:10:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm003_c-hiq-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Vitor Pumps Pacifico

Fetishmales.com- Vitor Pumps Pacifico

Description:
    It_s clash of the he-man titans when hairy Latino studs Dominic Pacifico and dark Afro-Brazilian cocksman Vitor Guedes meet and mate. Dominic leans in to nibble on the furry chest of Guedes but can barely get close enough when his huge coffee-colored tool pokes out in front like a flagpole. He drops to his knees to suck it. Fuck that_s a juicy dick Dominic groans as his throat is invaded by the beercan-thick mansplitter. When they sink to the couch and Pacifico keeps slurping at the long foreskin, his legs involuntarily spread open. You gonna fuck me with that? he pleads. Bearded Vitor stuffs his face with Dominic_s uncut tool as they prepare for the main event.

Vitor slobbers and spits on Dominic_s open hole. Get it nice and wet for that big fuckin_ dick, and Guedes obliges, slowly prods Pacifico with his fat stiff cock. As he speeds up Dominic starts pushing back into every hard pump. Guedes yanks his tool out almost to the head and rams back inside. His tatted muscular body slams against Pacifico_s perfect round ass. Dominic braces his arm at the top of the sofa and keeps his butt six inches above Guedes as the powerful top plows in from below. More, fuck me more Dominic begs as his ass is crammed with sweaty Latino bareback dick. Pacifico_s ass is a wide-open donut when Vitor pulls out and splatters it with a hefty load of steaming manjuice. He plows back in, still spraying his sperm.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_vitorguedes-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 947.41 MB
    Duration : 00:21:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_vitorguedes-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Workin The Nightshift

Fetishmales.com- Workin_ The Nightshift

Description:
    Re-edited and formatted for your viewing pleasure. Ice is a kinky fucker I work the night shift with he_s always telling me about the weird sex stuff he likes to do. Tonight, while we were sweeping in the back, he looks at me and well fuck, we give it a go. I have never done anything with a guy, but damn I am horny. Once the kissing and sucking is going, Ice tells me to, hold still he goes right in and hell, it doesn_t hurt. Pounding from behind, Ice seems to have a lot of experience with guys soon I_m moaning it feels so good. With the broom he used to get me stretched, he then does a double woody on me I can_t believe this shit. Next thing I know, he pulls out a couple of dildos that really get my attention fuck, why not.

With more toying, Ice really gets his freak on and now wants me to fuck him. I_ve done girls_ assholes before and, he does seem to enjoy it as much as I did. Soon, I just ride that motherfucker Ice_s comments and sounds let me know he_s having a good time. Close, I do what he says, and blow all up and in his hole. Licking my jizz, Ice tugs out a load while I finger I take a taste of his as well. Damn, I never knew this shit was that good. I think our workloads are going to be a lot more fun now. The cockringed hottie in this scene is Kip Fly for DudesRaw.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_feedseed-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1357.83 MB
    Duration : 00:32:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_feedseed-def-1.mp4