Page 169 of 198 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1977

Thread: Fetishmales.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler Blows Brett Bradley

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler Blows Brett Bradley

Description:
    Trit Tyler finds another huge cock to suck on. This time it_s belongs to ripped stud Brett Bradley. Trit goes right to work sucking on the big dick. Getting it nice and wet and stroking it when his mouth needs a break from being stretched out. Trit builds up the intensity of sucking until Brett can_t hold on any more and shoots a nice thick load in Trit_s mouth and all over his face. Trit makes sure he swallows every drop of that jizz and then cleans off Brett_s huge cock.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm002_f-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 156.54 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm002_f-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- A Sensitive Prostate

Fetishmales.com- A Sensitive Prostate

Description:
    Handsome Vincent and mustached Santiago are having a fun heated discussion about fucking guys. As gay for pay straight boys, they solve who has to take it up the hiney with a quick round of rock, paper, scissors and Santiago is the one to get his butt plowed by his best friend. He warns that he has a sensitive prostate and might blow the minute his ass gets invaded. Santiago gamely gets to work and sucks Vincent_s massive uncut dick till it_s stiff and ready.

Lying on his back with legs up, Santiago complains that Vincent_s giant woody hurts like a bitch but still can_t help begging fuck me harder. And sure enough, that sensitive prostate has him spraying a big creamy wad in a few minutes. But he_s ready to get more. Vincent pumps his prick in from behind and Santiago is moaning in lust with his best bud. The poor satin pillow gets splattered with Santiago_s second load. Then comes round three Vincent pins Santiago_s legs back and slams in one more time, with both buddies getting seriously hot and ready to shoot. Santiago milks out a THIRD squirt and only bitches a little when he has to do the dirty work of sucking a load out of Vincent. The cocky pair fist bump with the hands that are not drenched in juicy straight boy sperm.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dsg_vincentsanti-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 645.41 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dsg_vincentsanti-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Slobbin the Knob

Fetishmales.com- Slobbin_ the Knob

Description:
    Micah Martinez and Spencer Gray are out in the storage shed working. Spencer was down on the ground organizing the bottom shelves as Micah handed the boxes to him. As Spencer turned around to take the next box from Micah, he came face to face with Micah_s hard cock bulging through his shorts. Not being the new kid on the block, Spencer knew exactly what Micah needed. Watch as Spencer gobbles up Micah_s cock and hot load.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_micahspencer-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 401.73 MB
    Duration : 00:13:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_micahspencer-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Cock-Tail Time

Fetishmales.com- Cock-Tail Time

Description:
    I had seen Gabe at this bar a few times he was always snatched up quickly, so I knew when I got him to my place, I was in for a fun time. While finishing our drinks, Gabe said he tends to, hang over the waistband when hard I called for the bar tab. Back at my place, I saw he not only was big, Gabe is really thick being a bit of a size queen, I was ready.

Choking down his cock, I could tell I was in for a rough ride, just the way I like it. Putting me on my knees, Gabe rimmed me and wet my whistle, then he just fucked the hell out of me, positioning me whichever way got his cock in the furthest. Both of us sweaty and edging, Gabe pulled out just enough to cream my rim he pushed back in saying, you_re all filled up now boy. This DudesRaw.com video included Alex, bottoming.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_gabealex-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 1391.94 MB
    Duration : 00:25:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_gabealex-full-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler Blows Rikk York

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler Blows Rikk York

Description:
    They don_t come any hotter than Latin muscle stud Rikk York and Trit Tyler wastes no time chowing down on his big dick. Rikk kicks back and enjoys the head for a while and then takes charge, grabs Trit_s head, and fucks his mouth. The two share a passionate kiss and then Trit is back down on Rikk_s cock until the monster shoots a nice load down the cocksucker_s throat.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm002_c-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 206.15 MB
    Duration : 00:14:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm002_c-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Palm Springs Party

Fetishmales.com- Palm Springs Party

Description:
    Just imagine the dick-raising XXX raw bareback sex action at a clothing-optional sex party in Palm Springs All the guys_ inhibitions melt away in that hot desert sunshine. No need to just imagine when you can watch the hot public raw fucking and sucking in this sex-filled series. The camera starts recording as a goodlooking young couple kiss and grope in the pool while a bunch of guys on the pool deck watch and stroke their cocks.

When the couple climb out of the warm water, grabbing each others_ asses and dicks, everyone moves over to the sunny lounge chairs. While the couple suck each other, the horny onlookers help with probing fingers and eventually start sucking and eating each others_ big dripping dicks on their own. A hot sunglassed daddy rams into a young bottom and another bottom boy has them lining up to gang fuck his hot juicy hole. A sexy black stud works his substantial stiffy into a young shaved and tatted stud. Cum starts to spray on fresh fucked cracks and into hungry holes. A horned-up stud sucks off two hung partygoers and three others work their dicks into each others_ asses in a threeway fuckpile. Our black stud pulls out to give his cock one last stroke before he aims his cum straight into his buddy_s waiting hole.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_psparty-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 973.48 MB
    Duration : 00:14:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_psparty-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Christian Matthews Blows Alessio Romero

Fetishmales.com- Christian Matthews Blows Alessio Romero

Description:
    Chris Matthews doesn_t waste a moment going down on Alessio Romero_s fat cock. Chris_s hands roam all over Alessio_s hot muscular hairy body. And who could blame him? Alessio is a tanned hairy god of a man. Chris_s eager and skilled blow job clearly pleases Alessio. After enjoying Chris_s talented mouth and tongue, Alessio delivers a copious creamy load of cum. His balls emptying a sizable cum snack for the happy Chris.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16cpm001_d-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 141.11 MB
    Duration : 00:09:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16cpm001_d-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Atlas Evans And Boytoy Suck

Fetishmales.com- Atlas Evans And Boytoy Suck

Description:
    Atlas Evans, a true cock loving sucker, drops to his knees for Boytoy. Aptly named by his parents, today Boytoy will be used, well, at least a large part of him. As you enjoy this CumPigMen.com video, remember, no animals were on set, Boytoy is just fuckin_ endowed. Atlas goes to work, not missing an inch of length or flavor must be nice not to have a gag, or reflex. Slobbering on his partner, Atlas buries his face balls deep and inhales.

Using his gorgeous eyes to arouse, Atlas is face fucked until Boytoy is ready to give up his load. Beggin_ for it, Atlas_ open mouth and face are soon coated fully. With reciprocity, Boytoy goes down and undoes his partner_s pants the full attention is soon rewarded with Atlas_ cock wet and warm and hard. Within minutes, Atlas spews and shares his jizz Boytoy_s face looks not only covered, buy satisfied.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16cpm003_h-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 163.49 MB
    Duration : 00:10:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16cpm003_h-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Danny McCoy s Cum Bonanza

Fetishmales.com- Danny McCoy_s Cum Bonanza

Description:
    Perfect dirty little twink Danny McCoy can_t get enough cock, ass and cum, but this weekend he_s trying his HARDest. He and Blake Parker are so revved and ready that they_re stripped for action and sucking each other in no time flat Getting a mouthful of each other_s cocks is just a preliminary before they start the main event, ramming each other_s asses with raw, achingly stiff dick. Danny goes first and plows into Blake_s hot tan ass, then flips and lifts his legs to get an assload of Blake. Just a minute of prostate pounding has him erupting onto his tight abs. Blake sprays Danny_s hole with his sticky wad, then pushes inside to breed the sexy young stud.

With Johnny Hunger it_s a blond-on-blond fuckathon, and the shaggy surfer with nose piercing is eager and itching for Danny to pound a load out of him. Once Johnny spurts his shot, Danny glazes his ass with a thick, creamy puddle of precious lovejuice.

When you back your hole onto the glory hole it_s a gamble what will come prodding through, but Danny hits the cock jackpot when Chad North rams into his cockhungry butt. Chad is stiff as a board and drills in hard and fast. They_re having such a hot time that they step away from the glory hole and keep up the pace with a standing fuck braced against a nearby wall.

Danny grinds his hole into every hard stroke, then lies back on a leather chair to take the final powerful thrusts. Chad speeds up as Danny starts beating toward the finish line and pulls out as Danny splatters cum across his tight belly and scrpgs up a mouthful. His cum hunger is satisfied at last when Chad milks out a thick spray onto his tongue then helps himself to a cleanup lick across Danny_s lean, muscled chest.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_mccoycomp-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 816.97 MB
    Duration : 00:20:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_mccoycomp-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Brett Bradley and Crash Michaels

Fetishmales.com- Brett Bradley and Crash Michaels

Description:
    Crash Michaels loves huge cocks. He loves everything about them and he_s very vocal about it. The horny fucker is in big dick heaven as Brett Bradley stretches all his holes and fills him up with a big load of cum.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15brt002_b-hiq-1.mp4
    File Size : 310.42 MB
    Resolution : 1440x816
    Duration : 00:19:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15brt002_b-hiq-1.mp4