Page 127 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1977

Thread: Fetishmales.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Alex Adams blows two guys

Fetishmales.com- Alex Adams blows two guys

Description:
    Alex Meets up with two anonymous guys with big uncut cocks. Alex sucks them both before unleashing their wads of cum into Alex_s eager mouth.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13cpm002_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 584.52 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:13cpm002_b-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Trespassin Jerk

Fetishmales.com- Trespassin Jerk

Description:
    Was feeling adventurous so I decided to rub a load out in an abandoned building. I snuck into the building through a window and found another window to stand in front of while I stroked my cock so that passerby_s could see what shenanigans I was up to.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : trespassin-jerk-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 138.09 MB
    Duration : 00:08:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:trespassin-jerk-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Kyle Brooks and Sean Ansen

Fetishmales.com- Kyle Brooks and Sean Ansen

Description:
    Sean Ansen is sleeping in bed with a condom hanging out of his back pocket when Kyle Brooks sneaks in and try_s to snatch it out. The two find themselves wrestling in bed while making out with each other, stripping each other down to their underwear. Soon their cocks are out and are being sucked by each other with every inch finding a warm home in each other_s eager mouths. Sean mounts Kyle and begins to fuck his ass hard, pushing his throbbing cock in deep. Kyle is ready to cum and does so all over Sean_s face, leaving him covered in jizz. It_s Sean_s turn and he blows a load all over himself and Kyle_s mouth.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : kyle-brooks-sean-ansen-hiq-1.mp4
    File Size : 661.65 MB
    Resolution : 688x458 @ 610x458
    Duration : 00:23:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:kyle-brooks-sean-ansen-hiq-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Jacques Luvire, Blake Savage and Evan Heart

Fetishmales.com- Jacques Luvire, Blake Savage and Evan Heart

Description:
    Next Evan blows two hot jocks. Jacques has a big uncut cock. Evan blows both of them while hanging out by the pool. Evan slurps and sucks until he gets their creamy load.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 12cpm003_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 699.31 MB
    Duration : 00:14:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:12cpm003_b-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Clive Payton and Andrew Patterson

Fetishmales.com- Clive Payton and Andrew Patterson

Description:
    Andrew Patterson is back in this next scene with new comer Clive Payton. Andrew brings Clive to a secret location where he will help Clive explore his secret desires. They take turns blowing each other_s beautiful cocks, sliding them in deep while giving them a good stroking. Andrew hops on top of Clive and begins to ride his cock like a horse, letting it slide deep into his ass. Clive_s got some big old balls that slap his ass with each thrust. Andrew strokes his own dick hard and cums all over himself while Clive continues to pound away at his ass. Finally Clive finishes himself off with a huge bucket of cum all over his tight stomach.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : clive-payton-andrew-patterson-hiq-1.mp4
    File Size : 458.65 MB
    Resolution : 688x458 @ 610x458
    Duration : 00:16:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:clive-payton-andrew-patterson-hiq-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Jesse O Toole and Chad Brock

Fetishmales.com- Jesse O_Toole and Chad Brock

Description:
    Everyone_s favorite Big Dick top and also my husband is back in front of the camera once again. This time fucking Chad Brock for the very first time while Nick Moretti and I film. He was lying in bed next to me while I was editing the scene with Chad fucking me on my motorcycle, a scene from my movie Damon Dogg and the Cum Hole Cruisers, and said, _damn I_d definitely fuck him for one of your movies. So, I set things up for Chads next visit to get his hole stretched by the infamous Jesse O_ Toole.We filmed the scene down in my garage using Jesse_s 1964 Rambler as a fuck prop. Very Sexy Even though Jesse_s been out of the game for a while, he definitely has not forgotten how to fuck a man like a pro for the camera. It_s been at least 6 or 7 years since I last filmed him fucking someone and I had forgotten how HOT it was to watch him fuck in that perspective.He fucked Chad on the hood of the car, on the floor of the garage, slow and deep giving both Nick and I fat chubs and saliva drippin from our chins. When Jesse shot his load, he tried to pull out and show a little, but then stuck his cock back in before we could see any. No matter, I am more about the _internal_ cum shot than the, _look what I just did_ playing up for the camera and wasting cum cum shot.Chad must have been in heaven cause as soon as Jesse had unloaded his Toole Chad shot a wad from his eruption-rod all over his tight muscled abs and chest.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : jesse-otoole-chad-brock-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 292.15 MB
    Duration : 00:18:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jesse-otoole-chad-brock-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Blue Bailey and Damon Dogg

Fetishmales.com- Blue Bailey and Damon Dogg

Description:
    If you recall from Double Dickin Damon, Blue Bailey shared my hole with Firefli. Well, now I got to return the favor by having him over to the studio and fucking the cum out of both him and I. The scene started off a little slow but then ramps up once him and I warm up. I sucked his cock. Rimmed his asshole and then stuck my hard cock on in and fucked him till he shot all over his belly. After looking down and seeing him come, I felt that o so farmiliar feeling in my cock and I started to come as well. I gave one drop or two for the viewing and then fucked the rest inside Blue.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : blue-bailey-damon-dogg-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 354.82 MB
    Duration : 00:23:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:blue-bailey-damon-dogg-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Damon fucks Chad Brock

Fetishmales.com- Damon fucks Chad Brock

Description:
    Once again I got Chad Brock back in front of the camera for my Damon_s Cum Factory productions. This time, however, he was a bottom bitch to ME. Yawl been asking to see me topping more, so here you go.I went and picked up Chad on the same motorcycle that he fucked me on in the Damon Dogg_s Cum-Hole Cruisers movie and brought him back to my house where my buddy Nick Moretti was waiting with a camera in hand.He began sucking my cock which grew rock hard immediately. But, while he was sucking me all I could think about was burying my face between those cheeks and sticking my tongue up his hole. So I got him ass up and went downtown for some fine dining. I almost suffocated myself on his RUMPtious meal, it was pure gluttony.Nick finally pried me off his ass with a crowbar and we moved to the daybed in my living room where we began to 69 each other.Than Chad sat on my hard cock and rode me like a rodeo bitch till I felt it was time for me to take control which I did as though I was no stranger to being a top fucker. I literally broke Chad which in the words of Nick You should be proud man, you broke him when the shoot was finished.I fucked him one position to another and wound up with him standing, leaning against the windowed door separating the living room from the dining room. While I was giving him a deep dickin_ and shooting my cum inside his ass he shot his wad all over the window which I greedily lapped up with my tongue.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : damon-fucks-chad-brock-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 397.32 MB
    Duration : 00:25:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:damon-fucks-chad-brock-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Buck and Kyle Kittle

Fetishmales.com- Buck and Kyle Kittle

Description:
    Buck sucks Kyle, getting rimmed, then turns the tables and fucks Kyle over chair.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13thm001_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 930.14 MB
    Duration : 00:20:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:13thm001_b-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Gordon Sterling and Logan McSionnach

Fetishmales.com- Gordon Sterling and Logan McSionnach

Description:
    Gordon and Logan and messing around. The guys are kissing and sucking each others cocks. Gordon slides his raw dick into Logan_s ass. The two fuck bareback until Gordon shoots his load on Logan_s asshole. Logan then cums on himself and shoves the cum into his hole.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13fbb001_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 891.41 MB
    Duration : 00:21:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:13fbb001_b-def-1.mp4