Duration : 00:10:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16cpm002_d-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Best Of Mason Coxx 2

Fetishmales.com- Best Of Mason Coxx 2

Description:
    Did you really think we could get all of Mason Coxx_s oral work into one CumPigMen.com film? No way his ability to suck cock is long. Starting with two, Mason is in the game room, of course. Racking up quite the double blast, he shoots as well. Moving on to some wet action, our sucker gets a pool boy as well as a guy in the shower. Taking his time Mason sucks them off and licks down all the cream. In a hotel, he hooks up with a guy whose got loads to give.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_masoncoxx2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 579.08 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_masoncoxx2-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Nick Cross and Billy Warren

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Nick Cross and Billy Warren

Description:
    Behind the scenes with Nick Cross and Billy Warren.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15thm002_a_bts-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 43.34 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:01:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15thm002_a_bts-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Bustin In Their Asses 2

Fetishmales.com- Bustin_ In Their Asses 2

Description:
    Gabriel Dalessandro tops two sexy boys in this compilation. He first fucks Max Henry_s hole and gauges, leaving the boy juicier for the ride. Gabriel then tops Rave Hardick, making him moan with all that girth. Gabriel thrust up from below to cream Rave_s ass. With a DudesRaw.com video like this, you_ll need lots of alone time to appreciate these dudes.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_gabecomp2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 743.87 MB
    Duration : 00:28:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_gabecomp2-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- sKiiitch Meets the Perfect Sucker

Fetishmales.com- sKiiitch Meets the Perfect Sucker

Description:
    Muscle cub sKiitch needs his dick sucked really bad. As luck would have it, cock worshiper Maxx Stoner loves a solid hairy body like his, and as they sit on the terrace together Maxx already is rubbing his hands over the soft downy hair covering sKiitch_s chest and sexy trail.

Maxx unbuttons sKiitch_s shorts to sniff and lick his way around. When the sexy cub_s cock swells up Maxx gobbles it down from tip to hairy nuts. sKiitch does what he can to assist, gently brushing back Maxx_s long dark hair as he goes to work sucking, but mostly it feels so good all he can do is toss his head back and revel in the superhot blowjob.

Maxx speeds up and sKiitch_s fingers instinctively go for the back of his head to give an extra little push. He wants to feel his cum shooting down that perfect juicy throat. His hips start pumping up into Maxx_s face as his nuts tighten up and prepare to fire off a massive load. Saliva drips down to coat his ballsack. He reaches to milk his cock a last few seconds before blasting.

Maxx_s tongue laps the tip of sKiitch_s head as the sticky stream starts oozing out. He opens wide to not miss a drop, then runs a tongue along the shaft to slurp up the jizz that still drizzles down. sKiitch lies back in satisfaction and relief.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_maxxskiiitch-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 415.09 MB
    Duration : 00:13:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_maxxskiiitch-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Jimmie Slater and Dek Reckless

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Jimmie Slater and Dek Reckless

Description:
    Behind The Scenes: Jimmie Slater and Dek Reckless
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15brt004_d-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 11.78 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:01:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15brt004_d-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Christian s the Boss Bottom

Fetishmales.com- Christian_s the Boss Bottom

Description:
    When Christian Matthews grabs hairy Harry_s cock you know nothing_s about to get between him and a dick. Not a bossy bottom, Christian is a BOSS who knows how bad he needs hot spurting raw cock, in his mouth, in his ass or preferably both. Before you know it he_s sprawled across the table with his ass up and hole wide open for Harry to eat out. Christian_s crack is overgrown with a thatch of fuzzy hair that tickles Harry_s furry nuts with every powerful thrust as he aims to plant his seed inside.

Harry_s hairy all over, from dark thick hair to heavy beard to curly black body hair on chest, legs and butt, and his nuts are ready to explode in Christian_s starved asshole. Christian once again takes charge when he manspreads across Harry_s lap and rams his butthole down onto that long straining raw cock. At this point all the dirty words have devolved to moans, gurgles and the slap of ass against balls and pubic bone. Christian slows to a deep erotic grind as he impales himself to the depths. Harry turns him onto his back and spits in Christian_s face as he gets ready to spray his load. Both bareback studs are gasping for breath as Harry_s grabs Christian by the hips and drills his cock in. Christian is beyond holding back and lets his sperm splash fly. He slides three fingers into Harry_s hole and pushes him over the edge into a powerful creamy splatter that drips down into Christian_s hairy tatted tits.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_christianharry-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 648.93 MB
    Duration : 00:17:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_christianharry-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Ryan Raz Gobbles Anthony Wood s Uncut Woody

Fetishmales.com- Ryan Raz Gobbles Anthony Wood_s Uncut Woody

Description:
    Veteran performer Ryan Raz was anxious to meet young black stud Anthony Wood, and they hit it off from the very start. Lips locked and bodies wrapped around each other, they finally catch a breath long enough for Anthony to sit down with Ryan crouched between his legs.

Diving in to taste Wood_s dark chocolate dick, Ryan soon is dribbling a juicy wad of saliva down the juicy uncut meat. As Raz stuffs his throat to the hilt, Wood leans back in ecstasy. Ryan_s oral talents are too much for young Anthony, who spurts a creamy wad that splatters the roof of Raz_s mouth. It drips from his wide open mouth down Anthony_s beating fist, and the two share a cummy kiss to seal their hot encounter.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_ryananthony-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 389.32 MB
    Duration : 00:14:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_ryananthony-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Young Guns VOL 1- Sean White

Fetishmales.com- Young Guns VOL 1- Sean White

Description:
    I got a couple of topping scenes today for DudesRaw.com what can I say, I_m a giver. First I fucked around with Caleb Bridge. I didn_t know if he could take my big dick, but he got me hard fast with his mouth. By the time he slid down on my dick, he just opened up and let me have at. I pulled out just in time to unload, and then pushed it back in. Kent Riley was my next partner hearing him in the shower had my dick throbbing. I really enjoyed his fat ass and his riding skills. He also had me cum all over his tight hole.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_youngguns1-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 979.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_youngguns1-def-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fetishmales.com- Gavin s Second Helping of Dark Meat

Fetishmales.com- Gavin_s Second Helping of Dark Meat

Description:
    Gavin Winters takes another chance to get his face reamed and creamed by a big chocolate-brown dick when hairy handsome Micah Martinez sits spreadeagled in front of him, cock bobbing up between his legs. Kneeling between his thighs, Gavin sucks in his cheeks and lets his talented mouth fill with the musky mantool. Take that, you look so good with my dick in your mouth, Micah whispers seductively, flashing a winsome smile at the prodigious cock-worshipper.

Gavin holds back from choking as he goes deep on Micah_s big tool. He looks up into Micah_s eyes, ready to obey Martinez_ every request. Micah is leaning back with arms cradled behind his head, relaxing as he leaves the work to his hot little pro. His nuts draw up into firing position. Fuck yeah slutboi, Micah mumbles as a load boils up out of his balls. He shoots into his own pubes and drips down his shaft, and Gavin is there to clean up every creamy splash.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_micahgavin-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 498.17 MB
    Duration : 00:11:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_micahgavin-def-1.mp4