Nerdpervert.com- Charlyse Angel - International Con

Description:
What a fucking con, this has to be, one of my most risky and most successful, far-reaching pieces of bull shit I have span out of my fucking mouth ever. I was looking through some social networking sites and came across Charlyse. I didnt even realize she was a model at first as I was just blown away by how fucking fit she was. Then I started looking at her tweets and she was a model coming over to the UK for her first ever UK shoot with a company, and had landed in London and forgot the companies details, address, number and couldnt even remember the fucking name of the company. So I took my chance and pretended that I was him. I told her thank god I had seen her tweets bla bla bla. Then I found out the guy she was meeting was called Paul too, hahaha fucking quality. Scarlet pointed out when I was telling her that I think I have persuaded her to come all the way from London to shoot for us, she kindly stated what if she asks why you are in the north east of England and not London. So off the top of my head and thanks to Scarlet for thinking of that as I could have been caught out, I told her that we had moved head quarters. I said to her imagine if she hadnt posted on the net on her profile and then I found her online the day of the shoot, there wouldnt of been time to get her here. I know it just comes to me naturally all these lies. I also warned her that theres a lot of fakes in the UK and some people pretend to be who there arent so dont fall for it, as they will say anything especially someone as beautiful as her (flattery always works) So for some reason she fell for it, I dont know fucking how, Im not even going to question it, it fucking worked and she said she was arriving. The day came round and I had my doubts, as just because she said she was on her way didnt mean anything and the chances of the real company ringing her and her finding out Im a fucking bull shitter was very high. She arrived on time as Scarlet went to meet her at the train station. When she arrived I was fucking blown away, wow wow wow. She asked if I was Mr, someone or other, I cant remember what she said. I just said fucking yes. Well I thought first of all I would get a fucking nice blowjob. She actually got a call from the real company and she told them to get lost. Ha she believed me over them. She had a very calm, slow way of sucking dick but man it felt good, she tickled my cock with her tongue and it had my dick throbbing. Theres something amazing about a stunning girl looking up at you sucking on your cock so slowly instead of being a slut. She still built up a nice load and I still shot it in her open mouth. She was acting weird almost as if she knew I was a con man so not sure what she thought at the end. When we stopped filming she acted as if she knew a random guy had just had his cock sucked, as she had worked all over the world with some the biggest companies so I guess she could tell Im a fucker chancer.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : CharlyseAngelInternationalCon_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 750.12 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:39:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Charlyse_Angel_-_International_Con.rar

Download VIDEO: