Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 50plusmilfs.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

50plusmilfs.com- Hard sell, easy lay. Rose s first XXX

50plusmilfs.com- Hard sell, easy lay. Rose_s first XXX

Description:
    Hard sell, easy lay. Rose_s first XXX
    I_m a swinger and have been in the lifestyle since 2010, said Texas Rose, who before that was stuck in a boring marriage. On the last swingers cruise I went on, I was down in the single men_s room and had seven guys that night, taking on three at a time. For her 50PlusMILFs.com video debut, she_s taking on one guy, but he_s 23 years old. She_s 57. Here, she_s a realtor who_s trying to rent an expensive apartment overlooking Biscayne Bay and American Airlines Arena in Miami. He_s not sure he can afford it. She shows him the benefits that come with closing the deal: her big tits, deep throat and horny pussy. Does Rose seal the deal? We don_t know, but she does get laid. Not every day of Rose_s life back home in San Antonio, Texas is as exciting as this one was. She works in IT. We think she_s better working on cock. So does her current boyfriend. Her ex-husband? He was a stiff, and we don_t mean stiff cock. He didn_t give Rose what she wanted in the bedroom, so she gave him the heave-ho. Now she_s living the wild life. I_ve been handcuffed to a massage table, and I_ve also had seven gentlemen at the same time, she said. She said it was a gentlemanly gangbang, which seems appropriate. Rose is a lady. Before I met my partner, you would have probably classified me as a Victorian kind of girl. Long dresses. Fully covered. I had a job. I was raising a family, and I wasn_t into this. She didn_t masturbate. I had never used a dildo or any kind of toy before I was divorced. It wasn_t something that an upstanding woman does. Now she does it standing up, lying down...every which way. Welcome to the club, Rose.
    Model:
    Texas Rose and Peter Green
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : TexasRose_33304_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1235.05 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:17

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/29e0b36838dbf

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

50plusmilfs.com- Dressed for work...and sex

50plusmilfs.com- Dressed for work...and sex

Description:
    Dressed for work...and sex
    Hi, guys 51-year-old British MILF Beau Diamonds says at the start of this scene. You_ve just caught me getting ready for work. Today, I thought I would wear my lovely, electric pink dress because I love pink. It_s my favorite color. Wow What a coincidence Pink is our favorite color, too. It_s the color of pussy And, as it turns out, Beau_s pussy is very pink. Pink aways makes me feel very, very sexy, Beau says. What do you think? Do you like my cleavage? Think it_s going to be turning on all the guys in the office, do you? Yeah, we do, especially when Beau shows us how she_s going to bend over their desks with her tits pouring out. Next, Beau shows us her dress. It_s short. She_s wearing seamed stockings, a garter and pink fuck-me shoes. Stockings make me feel very hot and horny, Beau says. Maybe that_s because she is hot and horny. Beau is beautiful and has great tits and a really nice ass. And in this scene, she fucks herself with a big dildo in missionary and doggy-style. More about Beau: I run and have completed a number of half-marathons and one full marathon. I love to take my dog on long walks, especially on the beach. I like my guys to have a good sense of humor and be smiley and laid back. I love spending time with my family. I like big, thick cocks. Got one for her?
    Model:
    Beau Diamonds
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : BeauDiamonds_35773_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4923.07 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:20:00

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/e578466c3afd3

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

50plusmilfs.com- Honey Ray fucks her honey pot

50plusmilfs.com- Honey Ray fucks her honey pot

Description:
    Honey Ray fucks her honey pot
    I love sex, and it_s all about having fun, 58-year-old wife, mother and grandmother Honey Ray said. I_m a giver and a pleaser, so I love making people feel good. Today, Honey Ray is making herself feel good, and by doing so, she_s going to make you feel good, too. She fucks herself with a big, clear, ribbed dildo and makes her pussy and ass gape. I don_t think I_ve slowed down one bit. I enjoy sex now more than ever, said Honey Ray, who was 53 years old when she fucked on-camera for us for the first time. Honey Ray_s kids found out what she_s been doing in our studio, but if you think that stopped her from coming back, you don_t know Honey. I said to them, _Do you think I_ve changed in the last 10 years?_ They said, _No._ I said, _Am I the same person I always was?_ They said, _Yes._ So I said, _Well, then you have nothing to worry about._ I_m going to keep doing what I_ve been doing. Honey Ray once told us, My dream fuck is with a 35- to 40-year-old man who has an eight-inch cock. We_re in a log cabin during the winter, there_s snow outside and we_re fucking in front of the fire. It sounds romantic, right? Maybe so, but in my mind, it_s filthy. I_m sucking his cock real sloppily and then tonguing his asshole, and he_s got his finger buried up my ass while he fucks me. And when he_s eating me out, I_ve got a dildo in my pussy while he tongues my clit. Her kids probably don_t need to know about that.
    Model:
    Honey Ray
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : HoneyRay_30423_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4438.86 MB
    Duration : 00:18:54

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9bd1eb559f368

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

60plusmilfs.com- Lin s Kinky Cum Party

60plusmilfs.com- Lin_s Kinky Cum Party

Description:
    What_s the kinkiest thing I_ve ever done? asked 62-year-old swinger Lin Boyde. It was in a swingers_ club.

Tell us more, tell us more, Lin

My guy and I had sex in front of a crowd of people, she said. It was funny because even though we were in a swingers_ club, we weren_t in the part of the club where people usually have sex, so people were watching us and cheering us on. When he came on my face, I swear it was the most cum I_ve ever seen. And I guess some of the guys must have been masturbating while watching us because two of them walked over and came on my chest when we were finished.

They were uninvited, but Lin didn_t mind.

When I get horny and want to fuck, I_m not always looking for a gentleman, she said. Like I said before, I love flowers, but given the choice between a man with flowers and a man with a hard cock, I_ll take the cock.

But why choose, Lin? You can have both
    Model:
    Lin Boyde and Andy Mann
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : LinBoyde_24750_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1343.28 MB
    Duration : 00:23:08

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b5f18aeb4a1d0

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

50plusmilfs.com- Mrs. Foxx has been a bad girl

50plusmilfs.com- Mrs. Foxx has been a bad girl

Description:
    Mrs. Foxx has been a bad girl
    A big week of action at 50PlusMILFs and 60PlusMILFs kicks off today with 50-year-old Kenzi Foxx, dressed (well, almost dressed) in a fetish outfit that shows off her big, fake tits, using a big, black, multi-purpose dildo that fucks her pussy and rubs her big clit at the same time. You like what you see? Kenzi says, slapping her ass. I was a bad girl today. Don_t you wish you were here to punish me? I need to be taught a lesson. Kenzi teaches herself a lesson with her cat o_ nine tails and that fuck toy. Her body is mint: perfect tits, pierced nipples, small waist, tight ass, long legs. She_s wearing sparkling heels that show off those gams. Today, Kenzi is going solo. Thursday, she_s going to get ass-fucked by a hung stud. He_s going to give her an anal creampie. And in-between at 60PlusMILFs, Cammille Austin is going to show us how she squirts. So if you_re staying inside during these difficult times, we_re here to keep you entertained. Yes, hard times call for hard-ons. Back to Kenzi. She_s a wife and mom. She_s a personal trainer who lives in Orlando, Florida. Here_s some more... 50Plus MILFs: You_re very happily married, correct? Kenzi: Yes, I am, and my husband is wonderful. He_s supportive of all my sexual habits. My previous husband was very conservative, and that_s why we split up. I needed more excitement, more adventure. I love showing my body off. My husband and I love going to parties because he loves watching me do gang bangs. I_ve been a swinger for a couple of years. I started out in BDSM and expanded to being shared at parties. One time, there was a line of guys waiting their turn, and I started sucking this guy_s cock while someone else was fucking me, and his wife started instructing me on how to suck his cock. The direction she was giving me was really hot. 50Plus MILFs: Has shooting for us changed you? Kenzi: Yes. I_m more open now, and I love the attention I_m getting.
    Model:
    Kenzi Foxx
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : KenziFoxx_35902_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 2431.79 MB
    Duration : 00:13:16

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8c1f8559eb001

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

50plusmilfs.com- Angie teaches anal sex to daughter s boyfriend

50plusmilfs.com- Angie teaches anal sex to daughter_s boyfriend

Description:
    Angie teaches anal sex to daughter_s boyfriend
    Johnny, who_s 23 years old, walks into his girlfriend_s house and hears moaning. He_s concerned. He has no idea what_s going on. Is somebody in distress? He investigates, and what does he find? Angie Noir, his girlfriend_s 53-year-old mom, on all fours in her bedroom, fucking her ass with a ribbed butt plug. She_s really getting into it, and he can_t believe what he_s seeing. But then she sees him. Trouble? Not exactly. I_m sorry, Miss Angie. I didn_t see anything, he stammers. Yeah. Didn_t see anything. Just Miss Angie slamming her asshole with a toy. Come here, Johnny, she says. It_s okay. He sits on the bed, afraid to get too near to her. She asks him, Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass? Johnny can barely get the words out of his mouth: I_ve never done that. I don_t think I even know how to. It_s so much more fun, Angie says. You have to try it. I might try it on my girlfriend, he says. Of course, his girlfriend is Angie_s daughter. But she says, I think you should try it first with someone who knows what she_s doing. That would be her. I think you need someone who_s an expert first, and then you can fuck my daughter in the ass. Whoa So, what we_re about to see is a woman teaching her daughter_s boyfriend about anal sex. You don_t see that every day. But first, Angie gags on his cock. Did she realize her daughter_s boyfriend had such a big dick? Probably. Then she loudly sucks his balls. He eats her pussy while re-priming her asshole with a toy. He fucks her pussy. Angie invites his dick deep into her ass, and he fucks it hard while she has one analgasm after another. Finally, with Johnny_s balls about to explode, she begs, I want to feel your big fuckin_ load all over my boobs. We bet Angie_s daughter doesn_t talk that way.
    Model:
    Angie Noir and Johnny The Kid
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngieNoir_35744_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5120.49 MB
    Duration : 00:28:48

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/eb500e3377ea3

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

60plusmilfs.com- Young Meat For Georgette

60plusmilfs.com- Young Meat For Georgette

Description:
    It_s time for Round Two, Georgette announces as she walks through our studio door and goes to see whether the young stunt-cock we hired likes her slutty look (as opposed to the classy look she modeled for him before). How could he not like Georgette as a slut? Her tits look great, her body looks completely fuckable and she_s not wearing any panties over that bald pussy of hers. Georgette bends over so he can play with her ass, something most 64-year-olds wouldn_t feel confident doing when it_s a 30-year-old they_re doing the bending-over for, but Georgette knows the magic she works on men of all ages.

You_re gonna suck my tits, and then I_m gonna suck you, she says as she offers up her incredibly firm rack, too.

As you_ll see, Georgette thoroughly enjoys herself. I like younger guys, but I don_t have them that often, she told us when she visited. So this was a real treat. Most younger guys don_t have the confidence to approach an older woman like myself, and I_m never going to be the aggressor in a sexual situation, so I rarely get young guys.

It_s amazing how sexy Georgette looks in this video, even sexier than she did five years ago when she made her debut at 40SomethingMag.com and in 40Something magazine. Six years from now, she might become our first 70something, a prospect she loves thinking about.

As for this visit, it_s over for now...sort of. Hey, you didn_t think we_d bring back Georgette and only have her do one fuck scene, did you? There_s more to come. Not yet, but soon. So stay tuned to 60PlusMILFs.com because you_re not going to see her anywhere else.
    Model:
    Georgette Parks and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : Georgette_25233_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1372.08 MB
    Duration : 00:23:38

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0c8fee64cfa2d

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

50plusmilfs.com- Surprise Victoria is fucking for all the world to see

50plusmilfs.com- Surprise Victoria is fucking for all the world to see

Description:
    Surprise Victoria is fucking for all the world to see
    First-timer Victoria Versaci doesn_t dress like a stripper, but she did for us. The fact that she dresses conservatively but to still show my curves, as she put it, at least partly explains why this 52-year-old divorcee doesn_t get hit on a lot when she strolls along the beach in Los Angeles. We say partly explains because you have to wonder why men aren_t all over her big tits and huge, round ass. Maybe they are intimidated, said Victoria, who was born in Mexico. Maybe, but when you see how Victoria sucks and fucks Tarzan_s cock in this scene, you_ll know that she_s worth the dare. In the interview portion of this video, Victoria shows off her ass. Later, she shows us her deep-throating skills. And then the fucking begins. But wouldn_t you like to know a little bit more about this sexy Latina? Of course you would. She likes Sylvester Stallone movies, watching soccer, going to the gym, long walks and traveling. I like nice guys who know how to treat a woman right. Her sexual fantasy is to have sex with two men at the same time. Some of the people who know her would be surprised to see her here. Others, not so much. She_s been a businesswoman. She_s been a housewife. And now, she_s a 50PlusMILF.
    Model:
    Victoria Versaci and Tarzan
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : VictoriaVersaci_32417_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1516.88 MB
    Duration : 00:26:09

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f41b04d64cec6

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

50plusmilfs.com- Constance fucks her daughter s boyfriend

50plusmilfs.com- Constance fucks her daughter_s boyfriend

Description:
    Constance fucks her daughter_s boyfriend
    It_s morning, and 55-year-old Constance Joy_s daughter has gone to work. But the daughter_s boyfriend is still in the house, taking a shower, so Constance heads to the bathroom to see what_s going on. She peeps on him for a few seconds and pulls aside the shower curtain. Man, is he ever surprised when he sees his girlfriend_s mom standing there Mrs. Joy he says while stroking his naked cock. How are you? she asks. What are you doing? I was just taking a shower before work. Come here, she says, sitting on the edge of the tub and taking his cock into her mouth. Nice and clean. What about your daughter? What about my daughter? she says, then she keeps on sucking. She likes what her daughter_s been getting. Look at this cock And look at that MILF sucking her a 23-year-old_s cock Constance takes him to the bedroom, where she sucks some more before he fucks her hard, tits jiggling. 50Plus MILFs: Would your friends and family be surprised to see you here? Constance: Probably some, but my true friends and family would be happy for me. Surprised and happy. Some would probably be shocked. I was a strong Christian for a number of years, so people from my church years would be more shocked. 50Plus MILFs: Would the you of 20 years ago be shocked to see you here now? Constance: She_d be saying, Go girl
    Model:
    Constance Joy and Nade Nasty
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : ConstanceJoy_36581_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3702.57 MB
    Duration : 00:18:15

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ec1b15df86877

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

50plusmilfs.com- The Tracy Licks Show

50plusmilfs.com- The Tracy Licks Show

Description:
    The Tracy Licks Show
    In my younger years, I sold real estate, which I enjoyed very much, 50-year-old Tracy Licks from Tampa, Florida said. Then I was a stay-at-home mom for many years while my children were younger. As they grew, I had a few part-time jobs to accommodate all of our busy schedules, and now I have been working at home on my website. I used to be a soccer mom by day and a horny housewife by night, but now the kids are all out of the house and I can do whatever I want Like fucking studs in our studio and wearing sexy lingerie and putting on a tits, ass and pussy show for all of us to see. That_s what she_s doing here. Talking dirty, too. Tracy is a beauty with a great body, and she loves spreading her pussy. Is it nice and wet? she asks. Heck, she has her fingers in it. She should know I_ve had a lot more than one gang bang, Tracy said. With other girls, we_ve taken on 15 or so guys, but by myself, I want to say maybe eight, and that was a pretty good turnout. We did it in an apartment in New York City. We had a combination of white guys and black guys, not really too young but middle-aged. Everybody was nice and hard, and it was very fun, and I got absolutely covered in cum by the end of the night. Blow jobs, hand jobs, fucking...we were doing it all. What would you like to do with Tracy?
    Model:
    Tracy Licks
    Studio:
    50plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : TracyLicks_30033_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3101.95 MB
    Duration : 00:16:06

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/720972781d9d7