50plusmilfs.com- Hard sell, easy lay. Rose_s first XXX

Description:
Hard sell, easy lay. Rose_s first XXX
I_m a swinger and have been in the lifestyle since 2010, said Texas Rose, who before that was stuck in a boring marriage. On the last swingers cruise I went on, I was down in the single men_s room and had seven guys that night, taking on three at a time. For her 50PlusMILFs.com video debut, she_s taking on one guy, but he_s 23 years old. She_s 57. Here, she_s a realtor who_s trying to rent an expensive apartment overlooking Biscayne Bay and American Airlines Arena in Miami. He_s not sure he can afford it. She shows him the benefits that come with closing the deal: her big tits, deep throat and horny pussy. Does Rose seal the deal? We don_t know, but she does get laid. Not every day of Rose_s life back home in San Antonio, Texas is as exciting as this one was. She works in IT. We think she_s better working on cock. So does her current boyfriend. Her ex-husband? He was a stiff, and we don_t mean stiff cock. He didn_t give Rose what she wanted in the bedroom, so she gave him the heave-ho. Now she_s living the wild life. I_ve been handcuffed to a massage table, and I_ve also had seven gentlemen at the same time, she said. She said it was a gentlemanly gangbang, which seems appropriate. Rose is a lady. Before I met my partner, you would have probably classified me as a Victorian kind of girl. Long dresses. Fully covered. I had a job. I was raising a family, and I wasn_t into this. She didn_t masturbate. I had never used a dildo or any kind of toy before I was divorced. It wasn_t something that an upstanding woman does. Now she does it standing up, lying down...every which way. Welcome to the club, Rose.
Model:
Texas Rose and Peter Green
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : TexasRose_33304_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1235.05 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/29e0b36838dbf