Page 98 of 190 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast

Thread: Humiliationpov.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Member Submitted Panty Dance

Humiliationpov.com- Member Submitted Panty Dance

Description:
    Here at HumiliationPOV we have lots of panty wearing sissy members. So I asked a bunch of them to submit videos of themselves dancing around in their favorite panties. Theyre all dancing to girly dance songs, shaking their cute little asses in the cutest, tightest little panties youve ever seen. My panty wearing sissy bitches just love exposing themselves for me. They love when I exploit them. I know the idiots who are in this video are going to cum so hard to video of themselves, lol. And I know you too get off on seeing other losers in their panties Now put on your panties and jerk your cock to these other pathetic sissy bitches who live to humiliate themselves.
    So enjoy this video loser, and then write to me, and BEG me, to expose you too
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : pantydance-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 278.93 MB
    Resolution : 720x406
    Duration : 00:08:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoantydance-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Slow It Down, Chronic Masturbator

Humiliationpov.com- Slow It Down, Chronic Masturbator

Description:
    I know that youre a chronic masturbator. You cant stop jerking off. You just pull it out and jerk it as fast as you can til you cum. You dont even truly enjoy it, its almost become like a habit. So today Im going to teach you chronic masturbators how to jerk off, nice and slow, so that you enjoy and feel every stroke. I want you to enjoy jerking off. So were going to go slow and build up that perfect orgasm and its going to feel so much better when you do it alone. So follow my instructions, youll be glad you did.
    Start working your fingers down the shaft, then around the head, nice and slow and soft. Now two fingers, up and down the shaft, nice and slow. Caress it. Your cock brings you pleasure so you should want to please it too. Nice long strokes, up and down, slow and rhythmic. Do it with me loser, dont go too fast, I want to teach you to enjoy each and every stroke of your hand. Gentle, soft strokes. Make love to it with your hand. My jerk off instructions are going to make your cock feel things its never felt before.
    Isnt this nice? Taking your time, making it feel good, instead of rubbing it out as fast as you can. Do you see how hard youre getting? It feels so nice. You should learn to jerk off like this more often. Now were going to work on just the tip of your cock with two fingers, a nice slow circular motion. This is how you build up your orgasm loser. I know you want to cum but taking your time will make it so worth it when you blow your load at the end.
    Now up and down on the entire shaft, still slow, but a little bit faster. Faster, faster you know how to do it nice and fast. And since youve spent all of this time working it nice and slow, youre about to have the best orgasm of your life. Faster get ready to cum CUM, spurt that huge load for me. I know that felt so much better than when you do it all fast. You need to watch this video over and over again so you can practice building up your orgasms.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : cminstruction-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 257.5 MB
    Duration : 00:08:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cminstruction-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Lick Your Palm Clean Because Im So Fucking Hot

Humiliationpov.com- Lick Your Palm Clean Because Im So Fucking Hot

Description:
    Theres something that I really, really want you to do for me. And I just want you to agree to it before I even tell you what it is. And I know you will because Im so fucking hot youll do anything I tell you to. I want you to eat your own cum for me, just for me. Its ok, Im so hot, I know you want to do it for me. It can be our little secret. I know I make you want to cum, and I know you want to taste it for me. Mmmmm it will be so yummy. You can just stare at me as you stick out your tongue and lick it. And as it slides down the back of your throat, you can just imagine that youre tasting me.
    Cmon, please maybe if I tease you a bit with my perfect body. It will make you weak and stupid. Go on, stroke your cock for me. I will get you so worked up and horny. And I know you dont love the taste and that you dont crave eating your own cum, but you want to do it for me. Just to make me happy. You always said youd do anything for me, so prove it.
    Stroke it faster now and when you cum, I want you to cum in the palm of your hand. I know this is turning you on so much. You cant wait to eat it for me. Do it loser, cum in the your palm, a nice big puddle.
    Now look into my eyes and well do it together. Stick out your tongue, slowly, and just taste it. Yummy. Does that taste good? Now lick some more. Scoop it up with your tongue. Lap it up, in gobs. Then swish it around your mouth. Eat it for me. Youre going to eat every last drop of your cum for me. Lick your palm clean. Youre going to want to cum more for me just so you can eat it for me. Youre going to be my cum craving loser.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : hotcei-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 209.18 MB
    Duration : 00:06:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:hotcei-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- You & Your Wife Are Slaves To BBC

Humiliationpov.com- You & Your Wife Are Slaves To BBC

Description:
    Since youre a bitch and youre wife is a stupid bitch, I think you Both need some big black cock in your lives because youre both fucking pathetic. I mean youre wifes a little whore and youre a little faggot whore, so you should both be on your knees before a black master, worshiping his big fucking black cock Youre both slaves to him and hes going to dominate your lives.
    Hes going to come over and treat your wife like a whore right in front of you. Hes gonna fuck her ass and her pussy so hard with his big black cock that shes never going to feel your little dick ever again And shes going to love it. And then shes going to laugh at you when you try and fuck her. Heck, she might even leave you, lol. Then hes going to gag her with his bbc, and shes going to look to you for help, but youre not going to be able to do anything.
    And once hes done with her, hes going to toss her to the side like the piece of trash that she is, and then hes going to abuse you sexually. Your little faggot ass is going to be fucked by his big black cock until you fucking cry And your wife is going to witness the whole thing You, a fucking fag for a big black cock. Youre both his fucking slaves.
    Then hes going to fuck your mouth until you choke and gag all over his big black cock until he busts a load all over your face and in your mouth. And then hes going to make your wife lick it all up off of your face lol Hes going to treat you both like the pathetic losers that you both are. Hes going to verbally humiliate the fuck out of you. Two stupid whores for black cock And there will be no one to help either one of you.
    And the truth is youre both going to love it, youre going to need his big cock. Hes going to go back and forth between the two of you until youre sore, crying and begging him to stop Youre each going to have to watch him fuck the other one relentlessly. Youre both slaves to big black cock. Your wife is going to be addicted to bbc. Youre both going to be on your knees at the same time, taking turns sucking his big black cock. LOL
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : hungblackstud-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 254.5 MB
    Duration : 00:07:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:hungblackstud-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Sweet, Humiliating Ass Worship JOI Tease

Humiliationpov.com- Sweet, Humiliating Ass Worship JOI Tease

Description:
    You take your cock out and Im going to take my dildo out and were going to play. Is your cock as hard as my dildo? Im going to put my dildo between my legs like it was a cock, and Im going to stroke it, and I want you to stroke your cock exactly as I show you. What you thought you were going to watch me fuck myself with this dildo? Ha But dont worry loser, this will be even better
    Stroke with me, up and down, slowly, I want to make this a nice, long stroke session for you so your orgasm will be amazing. So just caress it, make love to your cock with your hand. I want it twitching in the palm of your hand. And now while you jerk, Im going to tease you with my amazing ass. I love hard cock in my ass. Watch as I slap this big dildo on my ass cheeks. Imagine what it would be like to be with a girl as hot as I am who is so horny for a big cock in her ass. Im such a fucking tease in this clip. Im going to make you want me so bad.
    Now Im going to stick this in my ass crack and just hold it there, so you can imagine its your cock right in between my ass cheeks. Then Im going to press the head against my asshole and slowly push on it, just letting the head enter. Is this making you harder? Are you stroking faster now? Good boy, worship my ass and stroke. I love teasing you with what youll never have and making you so horny.
    Now Im going to bounce up and down on this dildo, watch my ass go up and down and your hand jerks faster and faster. Stroke that cock as I put my perfect, young ass in your face. You love stroking, you love my ass, youre getting so close I know you want to cum on my ass so bad. Faster, on my command, I want you to cum all over my ass, and then youll be my pathetic little ass slave, cumming on command for my ass whenever I say.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : awjoi-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 266.78 MB
    Duration : 00:08:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:awjoi-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Cum Eating Makes You Gay, The CEI Experiment

Humiliationpov.com- Cum Eating Makes You Gay, The CEI Experiment

Description:
    There is new scientific proof that the more cum you eat, the gayer you become. Yes seriously. And it doesnt even matter whether its someone elses cum or your own. Eating cum makes you gay. So in order to test this theory, were going to do a little experiment. I know you eat a lot of your own cum, so Ive been wondering. Have you started to have gayer thoughts or fantasies? And I also wanted to know if youve started craving it in your ass a bit more? Hmm I see, so both of those things are true. You must be eating a lot of cum because these are definitely two side effects.
    But in order to truly check this, here is the experiment Over the course of the next 30 days, you are going to eat your own cum at least once per day, if not twice. And during that time, I want you to monitor your gay feelings and see if they intensify.
    And lets not delay, we need to start right away. So get that cock out and start stroking, Im going to coax you to your first load to eat. And while I instruct you on how to jerk it, I want you to try and not focus on how sexy I am, but think about big hard cocks. Oh yea, that turns you on doesnt it? Now as youre stroking, I want you to press a finger right against your asshole. Just push on it a bit. Good boy, thats it.. Doesnt that make your cock harder? Youre getting gayer by the second, and you havent even eaten your first load. Well, youve probably been eating your own cum for years, lol.
    Keep jerking it you little faggot. But dont cum til I say so. Cup your hand and get it ready to catch all of that cum because I dont want you missing a drop I want you to slurp it all up. We need to see if this little experiment is going to work. Faster now, get ready to cum in that hand Do it, cum in your hand
    Now drink it all down, all of it, swallow it down. Good boy. Yummy, lol. Now remember, you need to do this every day for the next 30 days and monitor your gay progress LOL Im going to turn so many of you into little cum eating fags
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : cumgay-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 270.12 MB
    Duration : 00:08:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cumgay-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Hyp n0 tc Tease And Denial Brain Meltdown

Humiliationpov.com- Hyp n0 tc Tease And Denial Brain Meltdown

Description:
    The sound of my voice and the slow movements of my body make you more and more addicted. I know how badly you desire to be controlled. Fall under my spell as I intensify your pleasure with each movement of the perfect curves on my body. They control your mind as I control your cock and your orgasms, as I tease and deny you, and you enter into this trance willingly. Fall into my hyp n0 tc trance, be seduced by my body.
    I know you feel it, as I lead you into a deep and powerful trance. I want you to train you to be the perfect slave for my body. Every time you see my body you will crave to put your hands on your cock and stroke for me. Faster and faster, the urge is uncontrollable. And when I take my body away from you, you will stop touching your cock. Look how easily I control your cock.
    Its so easy to control your mind through your cock. Your brain turns on and off each time you start and stop again. Feel your heart beat faster. In this state I can even control the organs in your body. I will leave you teetering on the edge, but you know you need my permission to stroke and even to cum. You want this power in my hands.
    I see the weakness in your eyes as you grow more desperate to jerk your cock faster for me. Am I going to allow you to cum? Are you worthy and deserving? Or would you rather stay in this blissful state?
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : dhtdeffects-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 272.43 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:07:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dhtdeffects-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Edging Tease And Denial Cock Control

Humiliationpov.com- Edging Tease And Denial Cock Control

Description:
    You see my nice big dildo loser? Its so much more useful to me than your little dick. It brings me so much pleasure, and your tiny cock does nothing for me. Well not nothing, I can use your cock to control you. I just used this vibrator to get myself off and now Im going to use to instruct you on how to touch your worthless meat stick. So go on, stroke it for me loser, fall into your stupid stroking trance. I know how much you love stroking for me.
    I know youve been craving my instructions, my control over your cock and mind. You crave my abuse, you crave stroking to my perfect body. I love getting you so fucking horny for me. Now fuck your hand for me, show me what a fool you are. Hump your hand while I tease you with my big boobs and my perfect ass.
    I want you to edge for me as I take you to the edge, and then have you back off, and then build you back up, and take you back down. Stroke for your Goddess but dont get to close. You only cum when I say, like a good little pet. Your cum is probably already dribbling out of your cock, but you need to wait, you need to learn patience and control.
    Being in my presence is such a privilege for a loser like you. So you will obey my every command. Stroke faster as I count you down to an amazing orgasm. Faster, stare at my ass loser, faster. Give in to your jerking addiction and Stop I dont want you to cum today. This is a lesson on edging, and control and denial. Blue balls are all you deserve. No more stroking for the rest of the day, lol. Then we will start all over again.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : amyleenstroke-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 258.46 MB
    Duration : 00:08:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:amyleenstroke-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Fuck Your Wallet, Cum On Your Cash

Humiliationpov.com- Fuck Your Wallet, Cum On Your Cash

Description:
    Hey my stupid pay pigs. I know how much you love it when I fuck your wallet. It makes you so twitchy. But today, Im going to make you fuck your own wallet, literally, lol. Make sure you have some cash in it and take your stupid little dick and push your head in your wallet where the money is and hump it. (Just watch me idiot, Ill show you.) Come on loser, hump your stupid wallet. Fuck your cash, lol. I want to make you feel so stupid, fucking your wallet.
    Now get up on your knees, fold your wallet around your cock, and fuck it. Thrust your dick in and out of your credit cards, lol. I hope it chafes your cock. So what do you like better, me fucking your wallet or you fucking your own wallet? Youd probably prefer if I was fucking your wallet, and dont worry, I will.
    Next I want you to put your wallet down on your bed and get on top of it and hump it, lol. Hump, hump my little pay piggy. Then lay down on your back and fuck your wallet. Thrust your cock in and out. You look like such an idiot. I want you to fuck each and every credit card slot, lol.
    I know you want to drain your balls right into your wallet. I want you to put your cock back in the money slot and fuck it til you cum. I want you to cum all over your money and fucking ruin it, lol Now every time you open your wallet youre going to remember what a stupid pay pig loser you are.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : fuckurwallet-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 235.03 MB
    Duration : 00:07:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:fuckurwallet-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Bratty Sissies Humiliating Sissies

Humiliationpov.com- Bratty Sissies Humiliating Sissies

Description:
    Today we have a bold humiliate assignment of you sissies. Some of you sissies talk about how youd like to get together with other sissies for jerkoff sessions which is quite humiliating and hilarious. But what about if you had a sissy, dressed as a sexy brat, humiliating you? I mean really what could be more humiliating than that
    So heres what we want you to do. We want you to make a video of yourself dressed as the sexiest, sluttiest sissy you can be, and instead of being submissive, we want you to be dominant, just like the brats, and humiliate other sissies And be sure and use your brattiest, girliest voice. Then we want you to submit your videos to [email protected], and we will post the best videos. Doesnt this sound like fun?
    Some of you sissies will Love making this video, some of you will love jerking your cocks in panties to these videos. Either way, the brats of HumiliationPOV are really looking forward to seeing the entries, they should be fucking hilarious
    So play dress up, and be the most humiliating brat that HumiliationPOV has ever seen You get to make fun of the members because theyre all a bunch of losers and youre a loser too LOL. This is going to be so degrading. Ill bet this idea has you rock hard in your panties.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : sissieshumiliate-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 223.18 MB
    Duration : 00:06:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sissieshumiliate-wmvhigh.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:sissieshumiliate-wmvhigh.wmv