Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1894

Thread: Humiliationpov.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Jerk As You Perform So Many Fucked Up Humiliating Tasks

Humiliationpov.com- Jerk As You Perform So Many Fucked Up Humiliating Tasks

Description:
    Lady Jayden
    I am going to make you do whatever I say. Because I own you and that pathetic little cock of yours. Because Im a Goddess and youre a loser. So lets start. I want you to pull out your cock and jerk your dick. I want you nice and hard for me. When youre horny, youre stupid and youll more easily give in to me and my demands.
    So while you jerk your dick I want you to suck on two fingers and I want you to imagine them as a nice big cock, thrusting down your throat. Now twist your nipple with your other hand and say, Im a pathetic loser for Lady Jayden. Next I want you to get a sharpie and draw a nice big dick on your chest. Isnt this fun? Obeying my every command. Keep jerking and start repeating, Im a loser. Scream it
    Now, as youre jerking, I want you to pick up your phone and call someone and tell them that youre jerking off and youre addicted to jerking off. Do it. Expose yourself. I love making you make a complete ass of yourself. You love it too. Now I want you to tribute, tribute me and one of your other favorite Goddesses. I want your wife or gf to look at your bank statement and see where youve been spending all of your money and time. Look at you, youre such a loser, doing whatever I say to humiliate yourself. I have complete control over you.
    Now shove those fingers you were sucking up your ass and then I want you to pull them out of your ass and sniff them while you jerk your dick. Ewww youre so disgusting. Now lick them. LOL You fucking gross idiot Im going to make you do the most fucked up $.h..t. in this clip And youre going to cum so hard for me. And youre going to cum in your hands and smear it all over your face Because I own you.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : jaydenasisay-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 251.22 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:07:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jaydenasisay-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Eat Your Cum Or Ill Expose You

Humiliationpov.com- Eat Your Cum Or Ill Expose You

Description:
    Goddess Amyleen
    So you wanna be my personal sex slave? Well get naked, I want to see if youre worthy. Slaves should always be naked, you understand that. Um wow, your cock is so small. Pathetic. How did you think I would ever let you be my sex slave with a cock that small? Look at my body, my tits, my ass, I am so fucking hot, I would never fuck a little dick like that. I am a Goddess, so even my sex slaves need to be hung. I cant believe you though for a moment I would accept you as my sex slave. I need a big hard cock to fuck, not some tiny dick loser like you.
    Well go on, stroke it, lets see if it gets any bigger. Nope, still small. Do you know what I do with tiny dick losers like you? I laugh at them, humiliate them, and control them. So while you cant be my sex slave, you can be my slave in other ways. I can control that cock, control your orgasms, and keep you coming back again and again with your wallet in your mouth while I drain you. Youll have to come to me to jerk that cock while I laugh at you. Youll be so addicted. You see I have all of your information that you gave me in your slave application. And if you dont obey me, Im going to make all of that information public.
    Your my little dick blackmail slut now, arent you? Yes, yes you are, and you know it. Im going to use you over and over again until youre broken. And to start, Im going to have you do something I know you hate, youre going to eat your own cum for me. To prove that you know how to obey me. I dont care how much it grosses you out loser. I want to see you squirt and lick it up. Either youve tried it and didnt like it or youre scared, either way, I dont care. Youre going to do it or Im going to expose you.
    Youre gonna eat it for me. Are you ready to eat it loser? Stroke for your Goddess, stroke for your new owner. Faster you pathetic idiot. I know it wont take that little dick long to cum. Go on, cum in your hand for me and then eat it up for me slut. I know you dont want to but its either that or I expose you. Lick it up. And from now on youll be swallowing all of your loads, every single one, my little cum eater. And if you dont, Ill just destroy your life.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : amyleenslave-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 290.56 MB
    Duration : 00:08:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:amyleenslave-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Dont You Dare Swallow It My Cum Guzzling Slut

Humiliationpov.com- Dont You Dare Swallow It My Cum Guzzling Slut

Description:
    Princess Ellie
    You get so horny thinking about cum eating, dont you? You think about it a lot. You love eating your cum, you take it into your mouth and you swallow it right down. But today I dont want you swallowing it down, not right away. Youre going to savor the taste, youre going to hold it in your mouth. Youre going to taste it and its going to taste so good, isnt it? Well maybe not, but you are going to do it for me.
    Just look at me, already you want to jerk your dick. You already want to cum for me. Its so easy to do, I just show you my ass and your dick is hard. And I know you think about eating your cum all the time for me. You think about it so much that it just consumes your thoughts. Jerk your dick for me. Now stop. I want to build that orgasm through some hot tease and denial. Over and over. Your dick feels so good and all you can think about is eating your cum. You love it, you love my jerk off instructions. Youre obsessed with me. You want to cum for me so bad. I know I have your cock twitching and throbbing.
    I know your cock feels so good now as you think about all that cum youre going to eat. Such a nice big load were building. Start edging your cock, make yourself crazy. But hold back that cum until I say. I know its ready to burst out.
    Get ready to blow your huge fucking load loser. Cum for me, right into your palm. Slurp it up, keep it in your mouth, hold it, taste it, dont you dare swallow. Play with it in your mouth. Dont you feel like such a dirty slut? Look at what you did, at what youre doing. Youre not just eating it, youre playing with it in your mouth, right now. Savor it. Just a little longer before I have you swallow it all down. Gulp it down my little cum guzzling whore.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : elliemouthcei-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 281.43 MB
    Duration : 00:08:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:elliemouthcei-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Bratty Neighbor Manipulates Married Perv

Humiliationpov.com- Bratty Neighbor Manipulates Married Perv

Description:
    Princess Kelly Sunshine
    Hey, its your neighbor, Kelly. I was just outside helping your wife do some gardening. I just came in for a glass of water, but before you get it for me, can I ask you something? Well, like, I just got this dress, and all the boys at school say they like it, but I was kinda wanting the opinion of a man. Do you like it? It looks good, doesnt it? You dont think it looks to short? I mean like when I bend over does my ass show? Oopsy, um yeah, it does a bit.
    Oh whats wrong? You look nervous. I know Im way hotter than your old wife. Its kinda fun seeing you get a bit uncomfortable. Im sure its been a long time since youve seen a hot, young ass like mine. I know your wifes ass doesnt look like this. Ive seen you peeking out your window at me. Dont think I havent. I know that I turn you on. Youre so pathetic you cant even hide it. Youre hard in your pants LOL
    Awww its ok, I can see that stupid look in your eyes. Youd do anything for me. So why dont you pull that cock out and start stroking it. Dont worry, your wife is quite busy outside. And isnt it fun to be risky? I know that turns you on. You love being told what to do by a hot, young brat while your wife is just a few feet away. I know you want to and youre gonna do what I say, because if you dont, Im gonna scream and tell your wife that you forced yourself on me. Youre under my control now.
    Now stroke your cock for me. Good boy. Look how hard you are for me. Cuz you love being told what to do. Stroke it faster for me. Dont stop. If you stop Im gonna scream, LOL I already know you jerk to me all the time, I mean, who wouldnt? LOL Ive seen you stare at me as I sun bathe in my bikinis. Youre a pervert.
    Youre gonna stroke it and youre gonna cum for me because your dick belongs to me now. Look at how pathetic you are, you desperately need to be told what to do and I dont give a fuck that your wife is right outside. You dont even want her, you want me. I want you to admit that to yourself. And you know how I know? Because I can see your cock throbbing for me.
    You are gonna blow your load for me while your wife is just a few feet away. She could walk in at any moment, but thats half the fun. How would you explain that? I dont give a fuck what happens to you, I dont give a fuck about your marriage. All I can about is using you and humiliating you for my benefit and amusement LOL You are such a fucking pervert
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : kellywrecker-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 274.96 MB
    Duration : 00:07:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:kellywrecker-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Youre A Mindless, Sexless Pay Machine

Humiliationpov.com- Youre A Mindless, Sexless Pay Machine

Description:
    Bratty Ashley Sinclair
    Youre just another one of my sexless pay machines, isnt that right? You just cant help it. I know you never get laid, you just sit around all day, jerking your pathetic cock, youve turned into quite the chronic masturbator. I mean you cant help it, no one is fucking you. So instead of going out and meeting girls and trying to have sex, you just sit and home and jerk and spend your money on me while you jerk it. You know youll never fuck me, all you can do is pay and jerk, a stupid sexless pay machine. I love idiots like you.
    Youre in an endless cycle of addiction. Paying and jerking, paying and jerking. And now that youre in it, youre never getting out. You dont even try to fuck anymore. Thats not what sexless pay machines do. Youre just a sucker who I want jerking all day, so I can turn you into my mindless, sexless pay machine. Its so easy to manipulate losers like you.
    This is how its going to be for the rest of your life. Its pretty fucking pathetic, but theres nothing you can do about it now, youre addicted, youre hooked. You love paying and jerking. You love buying video after video so you can just jerk and jerk for hours. And not only that, but you love being humiliated about your stupid addiction, dont you? It makes it better when I make fun of you can call you names, doesnt it loser?
    Every time you get horny you just cant help yourself, you want to pay to jerk off. And I want you jerking that pathetic cock all the time, it keeps you so dumb. No more sex for you, this feels so much better, doesnt it? You love being a sexless pay machine. You get to have sex with your hand, lol And I get to fuck your wallet.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : paymachine-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 154.28 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoaymachine-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Jeans Midriff Mind Control

Humiliationpov.com- Jeans Midriff Mind Control

Description:
    Princess Kaylynn
    Ive never seen an idiot more addicted to jeans than you. Seriously. You love watching how these jeans hug me every time I sway back and forth. I know you just love staring at my ass in my cute, tight, skinny jeans. Youre fucking addicted to my jeans and there is nothing better than God Kaylynns jeans. Meant to be worshiped because I am flawless and you are my fucking slave, put here to please me, to please my perfect ass. My ass hyp n0 tzes you into the deepest trance.
    You crave to be the jeans on my perfect fucking body, to be that close to me. You crave every inch of me that youll never have because youre a worthless fucking freak. Look at yourself, why would I ever want that? Youre a fucking loser. I deserve real men, and I get them so easily in these tight jeans that you worship while other men get to fuck me. I literally control you with my midriff. And you dont even fucking deserve to see it, so I use to control you to own your mind. You know you dont deserve my princess perfection. You never will.
    All you can do is worship my sexy hips in my perfect jeans and wish that you could fucking have me. You little jean addicted freak, youre hyp n0 tzed by my perfect fucking jeans, my sexy alluring voice. I am God and I own you and there is nothing you can do about it. Click and pay, click and pay. All I have to do is tease you like this, you dont even have to see my fucking face. Click and pay, thats all youre good for my hyp n0 tzed slave.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : kaylynnwhite-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 221.75 MB
    Duration : 00:06:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:kaylynnwhite-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Your Horny Cock Makes You Stupid For My Bratty Socks

Humiliationpov.com- Your Horny Cock Makes You Stupid For My Bratty Socks

Description:
    Miss Honey Barefeet
    Hey loser, I know you were so surprised when I asked you to meet me. No were not going on a date, but we do have a special appointment together. You see I heard that you had a little secret and I wanted to see if it was true. I heard you have a foot fetish, that you have a weakness for girls in white socks. You even like it if theyre dirty and smelly. So I need to see this for myself. So I want you to get down on your knees and show me how you love feet and socks, how you love smelling them, rubbing them, worshiping them. I think its amusing, I love being entertained like this, LOL
    Look at my pretty feet in these cute white socks. Ill bet they drive you crazy. Sniff them, love them, Ill bet youd love it if I put them on your face. I want you to inhale the scent from my socks and let it intoxicate you. Dont be shy, show me how youre going to worship my beautiful bratty feet and socks. I can see your cock is hard, its popping a little boner in your pants, lol. Awww are you embarrassed? You should be, its pathetic that your cock gets hard for my socks. You know Im taking advantage of you right now and youre secretly loving it. You love it deep inside your pathetic loser soul. I know youve wanted for so long to worship my feet and socks. Youve been dreaming about it, havent you jerky boy?
    I know how bad you want to pull your cock out. Go on, open your pants, show me how youre gonna stroke that loser dick for my beautiful feet and socks. Look at them and jerk it. Look at my soft cotton socks on my delicious feet. Inhale them, smell my feet. Your poor horny cock is making you so stupid for my feet. You want them so badly. Youre quivering. Were going to have so much fun, my feet, your cock and your money. I mean you didnt think you were going to get my feet for free, did you? No fucking way loser You have to pay to worship my delicious feet.
    Im turning you into my little foot slave and I love it, you love it. I love having you at my feet. Youre so horny, you look so stupid when youre horny loser. Your face has such a blank look to it. You are a loser for my feet and nothing is going to change that. Jerk your loser dick to my bratty feet while I mock you and show you how stupid you look. You just cant help yourself, making a fool of yourself for me. Youre so pathetic. Do you have any idea how stupid you look? What do you like more, my feet or the fact that Im calling you a loser? I love playing with you this way, making fun of you, manipulating your stupid loser brain. I wanna push your addiction to my feet even further. Youre so weak, a weak little foot slave. Fuck you loser.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : honeybrattysocks-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 353.46 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:honeybrattysocks-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- I Dont Care If Youre A Confused Faggot Or Not

Humiliationpov.com- I Dont Care If Youre A Confused Faggot Or Not

Description:
    Lady Fyre
    Youve been begging me, wanting to know how you can serve me. You want to serve me because you admire me, my body, my curves, my smile, my intelligence and the way that I can make you feel so very weak. You love all of it. And youve come to me because you feel compelled to serve me. And they only way you can serve me, is by sucking cock.
    Awww dont look so surprised. You should know that all of my slaves suck cock for me. I love to train my slaves with cock. It makes you humble, it puts you in your place, shows you exactly where you belong, down on your knees for me. Did you think I was going to have you get down on your knees so you could lick my pussy? In your dreams, thats just not going to happen. No pussy for you, you dont deserve it. What you deserve is to have a cock in your mouth. A big, fat, long manly cock in your mouth. You want to feel it swelling and pulsing as you suck on it, as you gag on it, as it goes down your throat. And if that doesnt turn you on by itself, you should be turned on knowing that youre serving me. Youd do anything to make me happy and thats how you can make me happy.
    You have to prove your loyalty to me by doing something that you otherwise wouldnt do cause youre not a faggot right? Youre not actually a cock sucker are you? But you have to prove your willingness to get on your knees and do something you wouldnt normally do. Something that doesnt turn you on. Something just for me. And you want to please me so badly.
    That is the point right? Youre not here to be selfish, you want to please me. This isnt about you. You didnt think you were going to lick my pussy or cum, did you? You need to be prove yourself to me first, prove you can be useful. And the only way you can be useful to me is to learn to suck cock so very well. Instead of you cumming, youre going to learn to make another man cum. Anything to serve me, do you still feel that way? Or maybe its actually beginning to turn you on, the thought of sucking cock. Maybe you do have some faggot tendencies or are you still telling yourself that youre only doing it for me? It doesnt matter to me either way.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : ladyfyrebi-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 246.75 MB
    Duration : 00:07:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ladyfyrebi-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Mindlessly Jerking To My Perfect Ass

Humiliationpov.com- Mindlessly Jerking To My Perfect Ass

Description:
    Nikki Next
    Youre a fucking perv, looking at hot, young asses all the time. You just cant control yourself. No matter where you are, you cant stop staring at young girls asses. So Im going to tease you with my perfect ass but only so I can control you loser. And you can only see it through your screen because Id never let a loser like you anywhere near my ass in real life. Ew gross. Youre not worthy of being in my presence.
    So go on stare and jerk to my perfect, perky young ass. See how tight it is? Its flawless, isnt it loser? I can see your mouth gaping as you drool and jerk. Watch as I move it slowly back and forth across your screen, its effects are hyp n0 tc. Back and forth. Fall into a trance for my hot young ass. Admire it, worship it, bow down to it. Fall under its spell.
    Show me what a loser you are for a hot young bitchy brat with a perfect ass. Kiss your screen as you continue to stroke. Make a fool of yourself for my ass, loser. How does that make you feel? Are you feeling weaker? How does it feel knowing you have to pay for videos of hot young girls asses? Youre a slave, a slave to young, bratty girls.
    Youre so pathetic. I could ruin you with my ass. What if people knew what a perv you are? This ass can hyp n0 tze you, it can control you, it can blackmail you. Keep jerking loser, fall deeper for my ass. Let your mind just drift as you mindlessly jerk to my perfect ass.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : nikkiaw-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 227.28 MB
    Duration : 00:06:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nikkiaw-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Watch As I Satisfy A Real Mans Cock

Humiliationpov.com- Watch As I Satisfy A Real Mans Cock

Description:
    Lady Fyre
    Youre a pathetic loser cuck beta male. You could Never hope to be with a woman whos as sensual and strong as I am. You know who gets to be with a woman like me? An Alpha Male. Look at your screen, this is an alpha male. Nice body, nice cock, strong and confident, the complete opposite of you. Even he knows what a loser you are, we both do. Not only are you submissive to strong women, but youre also considered a loser by alpha males, you always have been.
    Today youre going to be our cuckold. Youre going to watch me touch him, lick him, and fuck him, right in front of you while we both laugh at you. Wouldnt you like that? I know you would. But losers like you dont deserve to even touch themselves. You just get to watch, in chastity, as I satisfy a real man. Watch me stroke his big hard cock while your cock throbs in your chastity cage. Pathetic beta losers like you deserve to be locked up in chastity. Your cock is completely worthless to me.
    Now watch me suck his big cock. I know it turns you on more watching me suck his cock, than it would if I were sucking your cock. Do you realize how pathetic that is? But you know Id never touch your tiny loser dick, ever. Ill bet youre rock hard in your cage right now, just watching me degrade you with my alpha mans cock. You deserve to suffer in that cage.
    Watch me ride his big cock. Youll never get laid loser. Watching up is the closest thing youll ever come to having sex. You dont deserve to have a woman touch you. You deserve to watch, locked up, as I tease and torment you with my real mans cock. Youre getting so turned on but you and your pathetic locked cock will just ache for me. With no release. Cucks like you dont even deserve to cum.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : fyrecuck-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 288.34 MB
    Duration : 00:08:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:fyrecuck-wmvhd.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:fyrecuck-wmvhd.wmv