Page 140 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1894

Thread: Humiliationpov.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Therapist Hyp n0 tzes Hopeless Loser Into A Premature Ejaculator

Humiliationpov.com- Therapist Hyp n0 tzes Hopeless Loser Into A Premature Ejaculator

Description:
    Lady Fyre
    Oh Im so glad your friend referred you to me. I love referrals and I did help him achieve his true potential. Are you ready to do the same? I understand that youve been having some trouble with women. Thats actually a very common reason why people come to see me. So lets discuss your case..
    I think whats going to work best for you is some clinical hyp n0 ss. And once youre under then when can work on the issue. Now when you wake up you wont remember what happened while you were under hyp n0 ss but it will still be effective as you subconscious mind will absorb all of my suggestions. Ok now just relax, Im going to take you through a quick induction.. Just listen to my voice and concentrate on it. Know that you are safe here with me. You will go into a deep trance and be ready to open your mind for me..
    Now you are completely under my control. Ive read your chart and I know youre having trouble with women and I honestly feel like your case is hopeless. Its not a matter of gaining more confidence, I just dont think you have anything to offer women. Youre pretty much worthless to women. And some women might be fooled by you, and honestly Im concerned for those women. They dont know what youre really like and how useless you are. And Im concerned about you as well, as you truly think you can be useful to these women when you really never will be. Its just going to hurt you over and over again.
    So now with your subconscious mind open to me and ready to hear my suggestions, hear this nowYou are a premature ejaculator, do you understand? Thats what you are now. From now on, whenever you have sex with a woman, youll only be able to last two minutes before you cum. I know that may seem harsh but I really feel that your life will be better off this way. And since you wont remember any of this you will have no idea whats going on. Youll just be extremely humiliated in front of any woman you have sex with because you cum so fast.
    Soon youll be so embarrassed by this that youll save yourself the trouble, and youll save those women the trouble of having to have sex with you. Youll just stop trying to have sex because youre so mortified and you dont want to feel like that again. I really think this is the best solution. Usually I can help men have better sex lives, rarely have a seen a case as hopeless as yours. Youll go through this a few times and then youll learn to just stop trying with women and just use your hand. Your life will be so much better in the end. Now soon you will awaken with a sense of accomplishment knowing that the road in front of you may be difficult, your life has been improved by coming here to see me. I think we made some great progress today.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : hypnopremyfyre-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 284.25 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:08:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:hypnopremyfyre-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Brain Dead Idiot For My Heels And Ass

Humiliationpov.com- Brain Dead Idiot For My Heels And Ass

Description:
    Miss Tiffany
    I know your weaknesses loser. My sexy heels that accent my gorgeous legs and my perfect ass. As soon as you see them together you automatically start pumping your cock faster. Just look at this perfection together, my ass and heels in front of your face, making you fucking quiver. Youre so easy. With my ass and heels I turn that feeble little brain of yours into mush. You cant think straight when you see these perfect heels or this sexy ass. Why do you think I wear things like this? Because it gives me complete and total control over you.
    You go absolutely brain dead just by me wearing something cute and skimpy. Your stupid little male brain cant handle my heels and ass together. Im way too sexy. I know you start out jerking to my heels but then you find your eyes wandering up to my ass. But I mean, who wouldnt? Staring at it, jerking off to both knowing youll never get near either of them. But thats ok because you can barely handle yourself with them on your screen. Youre a drooling jerking moron.
    You dont even know where to focus your eyes, on my ass or heels, and I have an endless supply of heels to tease you with. Ill never stop controlling you, all I have to do is put on some heels and panties and youre fucking putty in my hands. And when you stare money just starts dripping out of your fucking wallet because you cant break your addiction.
    The more I tease you with my ass and heels the weaker your mind gets. I love fucking with you. Worship my ass and heels loser. They are both so fucking perfect. Kiss my ass on your screen your brain dead idiot. Then kiss my heels. Youre so fucking pathetic for me. You fucking perv Im going to push all of your buttons loser and keep you in this addicted, mindfucked state.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : misstiffheelass-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 263.71 MB
    Duration : 00:07:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:misstiffheelass-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Wallet Zombie-Hyp n0 ss Spending Trance

Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Wallet Zombie-Hyp n0 ss Spending Trance

Description:
    Princess London Lix
    Welcome to your safe space, a space where you can relax, a place where you relinquish power to me. You love being here, it feels so good. Take some nice deep breaths and follow them down, deep down. Youre getting so relaxed for me. I want you to feel free to stroke for me. Im going to be taking on a journey of release, release of your cum and of your cash. It will feel so good to completely empty yourself. You will the arousal of a drain, draining your cash, draining your cum. This feeling is overwhelming. It feels good to be emptied so that wallet becomes nothingness. Its exhilarating, your heart is beating faster, you can feel it right now? Your blood is pumping to fast, your heart is racing. Yet these feelings bring you deeper into a state of relaxation. As you hear my voice you fall deeper, your body sinking deeper.
    Your hand begins to move automatically on your cock, slowly stroking it up and down, until you enter a blissful edging state. And as you do, just stare at my beauty as you listen to my soothing voice. You feel so good right now. You are in a state of complete relaxation, you have become my mindless puppet. You are a jerking zombie for me. You cant help but robotically jerk, jerk, jerk. And soon you will spend, spend spend. Click on my tribute button, watch your money disappear. Let it go. Feel that rush. Release that cash knowing that its coming to me. And that makes you feel so good. It feels so good to spend. Each time you click, each time you tribute, you fall deeper and deeper. You become the mindless jerking puppet you know that you are.
    Your body is tingling with anticipation, waiting to pay again. Because each click, takes you deeper. Pay again. Click. Feel it. Feel your cock twitch as you become a wallet in a state of euphoria. The more you spend the deeper you go, the more pleasure you achieve, lets go deeper. The more you click those tribute buttons, the harder your cock becomes. Click it. Go deeper my little zombie. Jerk, edge, click, bliss.. You love this. The more you spend the better you feel. Edge, spend, feel it. Youre so lost, in spending trance. But if feels so good. You dont want to stop. Nothing else feels this good.
    You will remain in this state. You may wish to spend more, you may wish to spend hours and hours jerking to this on repeat in an endless jerking cycle. Youre my mindless, jerking wallet.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : llfindomhypno-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 352.84 MB
    Duration : 00:10:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:llfindomhypno-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Youre Not Straight, Youre Looking At The Cocks Instead Of Me

Humiliationpov.com- Youre Not Straight, Youre Looking At The Cocks Instead Of Me

Description:
    Princess Kira Star
    Hello my little faggot. I know you worship me, I mean just look at me, I am fucking gorgeous. And because you worship me, you will do whatever I say. And Im going to teach you to crave, big, fat, hard cocks, because the truth is, youre not straight. You are just a fucking faggot. Look at the pictures of cocks in front of you. I know that youre looking at them and not me. And that means youre fucking gay because I am so fucking sexy. Any straight man would be fixated on me.
    But I know you still think about pussies, dont you? But what you really need, what you really want, is cock. Youre just mesmerized by all these big cocks on your screen. And the more you look at them, the more you crave cock. Do you see the cocks cumming in front of you? Dont you want that cum? Of course you do because Im slowly turning you into a cum guzzling faggot. And the more you jerk to these cocks, the deeper you go into your faggot brain. Its so funny how easy it is to manipulate you, I cant stop laughing at you.
    You are such a pathetic cock sucking slut and soon youre going to want cock in your ass. And youre going to do it for me. Youre going to beg me to make you take big cocks in both of your holes. Repeat after me, I love cock, I am your little cum sucking whore. Say it over and over again as you watch the cocks on your screen. Still looking at the instead of me, hmm?
    Now say, Miss Kyra, I worship you and I will obey. Good boy. You love cock, and you will suck cock just for me. Jerk your cock to those gay pictures faggot. Yes, you love it. Stroke it faster. Good faggot. Now cum for a cock, you love it. Just look at how hard youre cumming.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : kirafb-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 221.37 MB
    Duration : 00:06:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:kirafb-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- I Dont Need To Hyp n0 tze You, Faggot

Humiliationpov.com- I Dont Need To Hyp n0 tze You, Faggot

Description:
    Lady Fyre
    You want me to hyp n0 tze you, dont you? You want to be able to blame your lust for cock on hyp n0 ss. But thats not going to happen. Because we both know you already think about big, hard cocks. You dont need my hyp n0 ss. You jerkoff thinking about having a big hard cock in your mouth, and you like it. And now you want to take the next step, not just thinking about it, but actually sucking one. Sucking cock and swallowing cum.
    You want to open your faggot mouth and take a big load. Your cock got so hard when I said that. And youre here because you want me to relieve you of the guilt and responsibility through hyp n0 ss. You want to say that I brainwashed you and thats why youre a cock sucking faggot. But Im not going to do it for you. Youre going to have to face reality. Youre going to have to come to terms with what you really are. This is what you really want, whether or not I implant those suggestions in your mind.
    Lets do a little test. I want you to stare at my gorgeous ass, my perfect legs, and my perky breasts. And I know I made your cock hard but I also know that in the back of your mind, you were still thinking about cock. So tell me faggot, did you even notice when I flashed you my pussy? I didnt think so
    That means that youre ready, ready to take a big hard cock in that little faggot mouth of yours. Youre ready to suck that cock until he shoots that load in the back of your throat. I dont need to brainwash you, this is who you are now. This is what you want. You want to please a cock. Youre so hard right now at the thought. You dont need my hyp n0 ss anymore, now youre a full blown faggot. Sure my training has helped, but it wouldnt have worked if there wasnt something already inside you that ached for cock. Accept who you are.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : fyreforcedbi-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 276.78 MB
    Duration : 00:08:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:fyreforcedbi-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Suck Your Own Dick Trick

Humiliationpov.com- Suck Your Own Dick Trick

Description:
    Goddess Dylan
    I know you freaks are always looking for new ways to get off. Thats all you have to do with your pathetic life. So today Im going to teach you something fun, Im going to show you how to suck your own dick LOL Wont that be fun? I mean no one else will do it for you. Lol
    So watch and follow my instructions. Im going to show you some positions on how to get your dick close enough to your mouth to suck on it Yes, thats right, if you follow my every instruction, you will be able to suck your own dick. It might take a little bit of work, but I know you can do it.
    Are you trying really hard? Aww, what you cant do it? It doesnt reach? LOL you fucking idiot I knew from the beginning you couldnt do it Your dick is Way too small LOL Ill bet you looked like such an idiot trying to get the little thing in your mouth and wondering why it wouldnt reach LOL Did you really think it would reach? That is so sad.
    No one will ever suck that little dick, not even you.
    But I did teach you those positions for another reason. And that reason is because I wanted to see how close you could get that tiny little dick to your face so you can cum all over it. Youre going to get in one of those positions and give yourself a facial LOL And I dont want you to miss a drop on your face so I want your dick as close as possible to your face. This is what you deserve, a cum facial, not a blow job. Little dick losers dont get blow jobs, they get humiliated in the worst way. Thats all that you deserve. And you know it.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : dylantrick-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 277.12 MB
    Duration : 00:08:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dylantrick-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Lets Play War, I Love Playing Games With You

Humiliationpov.com- Lets Play War, I Love Playing Games With You

Description:
    Princess Mika
    Hey loser, were going to play a card game called War. Dont worry, its really simple to understand, even someone as stupid as you can understand it. If I get the higher card, Im going to give you a task to do, and if you do, I will tease you and drive you crazy with my perfect body. Doesnt that sound like fun?
    I wonder what youre going to enjoy more, my humiliation assignments or my sexy body? I mean I know you love staring at me mindlessly while you jerk, but you also love humiliating yourself, especially when its to obey me. Either way, youre going to love this game. And luckily for you, Im not going to cheat. Youll get to see me shuffle and pick out the cards at random, so even I dont know whats going to happen.
    Im not going to reveal too much, I want it to be a surprise for you as much as it was for me. Youre just going to enjoy the attention I give you, whether it be a tease or an assignment. I just love playing games with you and toying with you. The truth is I win either way. If I give you an assignment, its going to benefit me or entertain me, and if I have to tease you, my body will mindfuck you into more of an addict for me. It will be a reminder of why you worship me.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : mikawar-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 252.87 MB
    Duration : 00:07:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mikawar-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Humiliating Loser Sharpie JOI

Humiliationpov.com- Humiliating Loser Sharpie JOI

Description:
    Princess Lacey
    I need you to do two things for me, jerk that pathetic dick of yours and write all over that disgusting body to humiliate yourself for me. Really quite simple, even for a mindless jerk junkie like you. So Im sure youre already for the first thing I asked, your hand on your dick, stroking to my instructions. And for the second part, youre going to need a sharpie. A nice, big, fat black marker. You are going to write all over that useless body of yours while you jerk, and its going to make you so fucking hard. Your only use is to entertain me.
    So keep jerking, and lets get ready for the fun part. I want to see how covered with words I can get you by the end of this clip. So grab your marker and write, Loser on your forehead. Then look at yourself. You must be a loser to be sitting there jerking on your dick and writing Loser on yourself. I want to really fucking humiliate you. So I want you to write Fuck on one side of your mouth and Hole on the other. LOL Do it with an arrow pointing to your mouth because your mouth is a little fuck hole And I dont care if youre not gay, if you dont want a cock, Ill fuck your mouth with my strapon bitch See now youre a loser fuckhole.
    Now take your marker and on your chest I want you to write, I Am Goddess Laceys Jerk Junkie. Your body is a huge blank canvas for me. Write it nice and big. Youre my little loser fuck hole jerk junkie. Ill bet youre so hard by now. Desecrating your body for me. Everything Im having you write on yourself is true. Youre addicted to me and to jerking your dick and to obeying whatever comes out of my mouth.
    Now I want you to write something on your dick, Useless. Because you know for a fact that your cock is useless. No one wants it. But you already knew that, thats why youre here, jerking off and writing humiliating stupid words all over your body like a fucking loser. And just for fun, I want you to write on your ass cheeks, Fuck My Ass. LOL
    Look at yourself in the mirror as you jerk off. I know this has you so horny. But theres one las thing you must do for me, I want pictures, lots of pictures. You can either email them to me or post them in the forum.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : laceysharpie-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 340.24 MB
    Duration : 00:09:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:laceysharpie-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- An Introduction To Feminization For New Sissies

Humiliationpov.com- An Introduction To Feminization For New Sissies

Description:
    Goddess Dylan
    This clip is an introduction for men who are just becoming sissies for the first time. And there is no one better than Goddess Dylan at educating sissies. Dylan is soooo girly and treats you as if you were one of her girlfriends Dylan is so giggly and has such a bubbly personality youll simply fall for her charms and want to be her new sissy gf. Youre going to be thanking her for turning you into the sissy of your fantasies.
    Are you a new sissy? The thought of it has been turning you on for quite some time and now youre ready to take the first steps. But youve never been a girl, you dont know where to begin. Have no fear, Goddess Dylan is the ultimate sissy trainer. Shes going to teach you all the essentials. How to shave or wax. I mean, no ones going to take you seriously if you have hair all over your body. Shell help you pick out some new lotions and fragrances as well so you dont smell like a man.
    Shell help you pick out a wig and how to do your eyebrows to match. Then shes going to give you a complete make-up tutorial. What to buy, where to buy it and most importantly, how to apply it. This is crucial in your sissy transformation.
    Next she will help you with your clothes. From shoes, to skirts, panties to pantyhose, bras and tops, Dylan will help you look your sluttiest in a style that suits you. LOL OMG Dylan had so much fun making this clip. By the time shes done youre going to be feeling so slutty and girly, you might even be passable
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : sissyintro-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 288.56 MB
    Duration : 00:08:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sissyintro-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Intense Sensual Intimate CEI Seduction, Cum With Me

Humiliationpov.com- Intense Sensual Intimate CEI Seduction, Cum With Me

Description:
    Mistress T
    Hello my pet, youre so eager to please, so devoted, no one else makes you feel this way. We have a special connection. Youd do anything for me. Just look at me, be here with me in this moment. Nothing else exists except for you and I in this moment. Good boy. Today I want you to prove your devotion to me. And I know youll do it because youd never disappoint me. I want you to eat your own cum for me today. I know your mind better than you do and I know youve wanted to do this for so long. The idea of it turns you on, but every time you reach that point, you just cant go through with it. Today is going to be different. Im going to guide you through it and youre going to do it, for me. Because you want so badly to make me happy.
    Dont worry, Im going to help you. My sweet, sensual voice will guide the way. I want you to look at my amazing body, and think about licking cum off of it. Take in every curve. So smooth. Imagine your tongue against my skin. If I were there youd lick off every drop. Look how hard your cock is for me. No one else makes you feel this way. Its almost hyp n0 tzing isnt it? My voice, the way I look, the way I make you feel.. So obedient, so subservient, you feel this power I have over you.
    Stroke it for me. It turns me on seeing you like this, so subservient and horny. Can you imagine licking your cum off my pussy? It would be so hot. This turns me on so much, its making me touch myself. Im going to masturbate with you. Touching my pussy as you touch your cock. Us both cumming together. Were both getting turned on at the same time. Youre going to get to cum with me and its going to feel so intense, so intimate.
    Im going to slowly seduce you into this orgasm, Im going to seduce you into eating your load for me. Because its going to turn me on so much. Look at my pussy, imagine licking your cum mixed with my pussy juice while you make me cum. That would be so hot. And before you realize it, Im going to have you licking your cum up from your own hands as you stare at my wet, moist pussy. Youre going to become my good little obedient cum licking slave.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : tsensualcei-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 254.09 MB
    Duration : 00:07:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:tsensualcei-wmvhd.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:tsensualcei-wmvhd.wmv