Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1894

Thread: Humiliationpov.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Tiny Dicks Deserve Pain, Not Pleasure

Humiliationpov.com- Tiny Dicks Deserve Pain, Not Pleasure

Description:
    Princess Ashley
    I really fucking hate disgusting little dick losers like you. You dont deserve to cum because small dicks are fucking pathetic. Youre gross and youre a waste. Youre not a real man with that little dick. Youre addicted to jerking off but you dont deserve any pleasure. And the more I tell you the truth, the harder you get. Pathetic. Really. Disgusting little dick pervs like you should never have orgasms. Youre such a pathetic loser that me humiliating you actually turns you on. But do you think Im going to let a loser like you get off to it? No way.
    Im going to make you do exactly what I say because I know you cant say no to me. Im going to make sure that pathetic little dick of yours never gets off again. Im going to make you hurt that little dick until its numb. LOL Because thats exactly what you deserve. Im going to make you punish that cock of yours, so fucking hard. I hope it fucking hurts
    Punch your dick for me. Do it over and over again. Harder loser I want it numb. I dont want you to be able to feel your hand on your cock. Now hold your little dick up and punch your balls. Beat the $ht out of those loser balls for me. Im going to put you in so much pain before you go numb. You deserve to be punished for having such a small dick. Now slap your dick with an open hand. Keep slapping it. Harder
    Stand up and grab the heaviest thing you can find. Then lay that little cock on your desk and start smashing your tiny little cock with that heavy object. I hope you cry. The harder you hit it, the more you please me. Im going to make you hurt yourself so bad in this clip. And the most fucked up thing is that youre going to do this for me because you know you deserve it, dont you loser? I love seeing you in pain.
    Youre a fucking loser and you dont deserve to cum. I hope that your cock and balls are so fucked up that you cant cum again. You should be stuck with blue balls for the rest of your life because of that tiny little dick of yours.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : ashleysphcbt-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 330.96 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:09:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ashleysphcbt-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Caress, Massage and Milk Your Prostate

Humiliationpov.com- Caress, Massage and Milk Your Prostate

Description:
    Lady Jayden
    You are a little jerkoff addict. When you see a beautiful Goddess on your screen, you cant help but pull out your dick and jerk. You come here every day to wank. Today, Im going to show you the best way to jerk that little cock of yours. So go on, jerk it, I want that tiny dick nice and hard for me. Im going to teach you to jerk and cum the way you deserve.
    So while youre jerking, I want you to take your finger and lick it, suck on it, get it nice and wet. You are going to stick that finger right up your ass, just like the little faggot that you are. Its so easy to just slide one finger up. Keep jerking while you finger your ass. And while its up there, I want you to massage your asshole, massage that prostate. Rub your finger around and find it loser. Then just keep rubbing it with your finger while you jerk. Ill bet that feels so good. You can probably feel the pressure already while you jerk that pathetic dick of yours.
    It feels explosive, doesnt it? You want to cum so badly. But dont cum until I say. Im going to show you how to milk that prostate to orgasm until you feel something like youve never felt before. Im going to make your entire body shudder with excitement. You can already feel yourself convulsing. Keep jerking your dick while you caress your prostate. I know youre so close. Youre my little slut and you love it.
    Im going to count you down while you milk your prostate to an intense orgasm. Feel your finger deep in that slutty asshole of yours. Pound that ass and press on that prostate until you cum on my command. And when you cum you will be completely drained. This is how you deserve to cum, this is how you need to cum. Regular jerking just wont feel as good anymore. Youre going to be addicted to milking your prostate every time you jerk.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : jaydenprostate-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 257.65 MB
    Duration : 00:07:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jaydenprostate-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- We Regurgitate The Same $ht And You Keep Buying It

Humiliationpov.com- We Regurgitate The Same $ht And You Keep Buying It

Description:
    Miss Tiffany
    Guess what loser? Youve seen this clip before. No, really, you have. I know it looks a little different, but, its not. Im going to say the same things we say in every clip and youre going to buy it. You see, we just regurgitate the same clips over and over and you keep buying them. Maybe my outfit is different, maybe the background is different, but more or less, its the same words, just in a different order. But you dont care, you just keep on buying them. We feed on your stupidity. You know Im right, think about it, rewatch some clips.
    Yes its true, there are different categories to provide a bit of variety. But within these categories, we still regurgitate the same stuff. Cum eating ones are the same, femdom pov, small penis humiliation, cuckolding, whatever your fetish is, the clips are pretty much the same. But you idiots like hearing the same sh..t, just from a different girl, or shot in a different outfit. Lick my feet, pay me, you have a small dick, blah blah blah whatever. And you buy it Over and over and over again Did you ever realize this?
    But you keep buying them and buying them so well keep making them. And the best part is that youre so stupid that you dont even notice I wonder how much youve spent buying the same clips over and over again? And now that you know, thats not going to stop you. So I dont mind telling you. Youve been brainwashed. By hearing this same stuff over and over, you need it more. You losers are so stupid, its so easy to manipulate your weak minds.
    Youre so horny and focused on jerking off that you dont even realize it. So this is never going to stop. Even hearing me tell you this excites you and makes you want to feel more stupid and buy more clips. Its the perfect cycle. Youre jerking off to your own stupidity. And you love it. Youre hopelessly addicted. And even now that Ive smacked you in the head with the truth, you still cant stop. And now youre going to go buy another clip. Youre that pathetic.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : misstiffsame-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 231.25 MB
    Duration : 00:06:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:misstiffsame-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Yoga Pants Perv

Humiliationpov.com- Yoga Pants Perv

Description:
    Goddess Chloe
    I just love how my yoga pants hug my ass. Dont you? I know you do, I see you cant stop staring. I know youre such a perv for a girl in yoga pants. You stare at every girl on the street in their yoga pants. You gawk like some loser whos never seen an ass in tight pants before. Watch as I bend over in my yoga pants, doesnt that just make your dick twitch? I know you love it so much.
    Youre probably so pathetic that you hang out outside of yoga classes just so you can watch the girls come and go, you fucking perv You get such a boner every time you see an ass in yoga pants. You probably go to the gym too just so you can walk around and stare at all the hot asses. Youre a yoga class stalker, arent you?
    Ill bet you dont even want us to take our pants off, you just want to jerkoff and cum right on our yoga pants. You just love the tight material, it drives you wild, doesnt it loser? Ill bet your cock is throbbing for me right now as I tease you with my perfect ass. Tell me how much you worship every curve of mine in my yoga pants. Mmmm theyre so tight.
    Youd love to rub your cock against my ass in these yoga pants and hump away. You love how they hug my ass and pussy. Pump that cock loser, jerk it as you stare at my gorgeous ass. Let your mind go blank and get mesmerized by my yoga pants. I can see youre getting so obsessed with me. Do you want to cum on my yoga pants, loser? Since you know you never will in real life, you can cum on your computer screen if youd like. LOL I love fucking with you in my yoga pants.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : yogachloe-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 252.43 MB
    Duration : 00:07:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:yogachloe-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Just One Taste

Humiliationpov.com- Just One Taste

Description:
    Bratty Jamie
    I know you want to jerkoff to me. I know that just the sight of me makes your cock rock hard. How many cum eating videos do you own? I wonder.. Dont blame me for your fucking cum eating fetish. You make excuses like, Bratty Jamie you were looking so fucking hot that I had to buy your cum eating video. NO Thats BS I have so many other videos that dont involved eating your own cum, but you wanted this one. This is what you chose to buy.
    And I know you still have trouble eating it, but today Im going to make it so fucking easy for you. Once you cum, just one taste. You dont have to eat the entire fucking load. That doesnt sound too bad now does it? No, in fact, you want that, you crave it. So go on, jerk it to my hot body. Jerk it thinking about tasting it for me, your Goddess. I know how to make you weak and stupid. I know how to control idiots with cum on the brain.
    Youre such a helpless wanker. A wanker with a cum eating fetish. Youre so fucking pathetic. And yet youre still having trouble eating it. Its warm, its smooth, its salty, its really not that bad. It will go down so easy. Just one taste for me. Youre getting so close now, you can almost taste it. Youre desperate to cum.
    Now I want you to jerkoff into the palm of your hand. I want you to fill your palm. And then just stick out the tip of your tongue and taste it. And then youll realize that it really wasnt so bad. I know you want to do it for me. You want to impress me. You want to show me how obedient you are. Just a taste. Gobble that taste down. You might even want another
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : ceibj-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 245.12 MB
    Duration : 00:07:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ceibj-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Ruined Facial

Humiliationpov.com- Ruined Facial

Description:
    Lindsey Leigh
    You bought this clip knowing that I was going to make you eat your own cum. How pathetic is that? You literally buy clips knowing Im going to make you ingest your own cum. That is so disgusting and humiliating. So go on you stupid cum junkie, start jerking your cock while I tell you what I have in store for you today, I know you cant wait to hear. Youre going to get on your back, put your legs up high in the air, jerk your cock off right in your face, and right as youre about to cum, youre going to let go of your cock, ruin your own stupid orgasm, and let it all drip off of your unsatisfied cock right onto your face LOL And any that rolls off of your face, youre going to find it and lap it all up, every last drop You need to slurp up every drop of your ruined orgasm.
    And not only do you deserve this, but you crave it. You love ruining your orgasms for me and you love eating your cum even more That is so stupid and so pathetic yet youre pounding away on your cock right now with excitement. Youre such a cum hungry little animal. And the more I humiliate you for being desperate cum eater, the faster you jerk. I know how to make your dick twitch with excitement and I want you to build up a huge orgasm so it can be ruined and I can laugh when it drips all over your face.
    Youre going to love this loser and you better follow all of my instructions. Once you roll over on your back and you feel that first shot of cum come out, I want your hands off your cock and just let it trickle all over you. I dont want you to enjoy the cumming part, but you can enjoy the eating part as much as you want LOL Youre so cum hungry that you dont even care that Im going to ruin your orgasm. Look how fast youre jerking now. Tell me what a little cum eater you are, I want you to say it out loud.
    Faster, get yourself right to the edge, then roll over on your back and get your cock as close to your face as possible. Now continue jerking with your mouth wide open. Jerk it in your face loser, and just as youre about to cum, Let Go Do not touch your cock Let it all dribble out. All of it. On your face and in your mouth. You just gave yourself a ruined facial You fucking idiot Eat it all up now, all of it. And thank me, thank me for doing this to you loser. You sick cum guzzler.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : ruinedfacial-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 255.75 MB
    Resolution : 720x406
    Duration : 00:07:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ruinedfacial-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Pay To Suck On My Heels

Humiliationpov.com- Pay To Suck On My Heels

Description:
    Goddess Jasmine Mendez
    I kinda like these heels but I think I need a new pair. And the kind of heels I like are really expensive. So youre going to pay for them. Im going let you worship and suck on these old heels while you beg me to pay for a new pair. Doesnt that sound like fun, idiot? Youre going to lick every speck of dust off of these heels first though. And youre going to pay me for the privilege. Wont that be so humiliating?
    Youre going to pay me to suck on my heel. I want you down on the ground, worshiping every inch of these heels. Theyre fucking filthy and I want that filth all over your tongue where it belongs. I know you long to be on your knees worshiping the heels of a tall amazon Goddess like me. You feel small, in your place. Keep licking loser.
    Tell me how much you love licking my heels. Put my heel in your mouth and then beg to buy me a new pair. Beg with my heel in your mouth I deserve the most expensive heels. I love taking your money while you lick the soles of my heels. I love laughing at you for being so stupid. I want my heels to be spotless. I want you to pay me to clean them off.
    And dont touch my feet loser. Ew gross Only lick my heels, thats all youre worthy of. Unless of course you want to pay me more. If you empty your wallet on my feet Ill let you put your slimy little tongue on my toes and soles. I know how much youd like that. Good boy, open up your wallet and lick.
    Now lick the sweat off of my feet so I can put them back in my clean heels. Thats all your good for, giving me money to clean my perfect little feet and my heels. Got it foot boy? Arent I nice? Im allowing you buy my heels at a ridiculously high price, lol Your tongue belongs to the soles of my heels. Lay down your cash loser. Lay it down at my feet. Pay me, pay me to clean my feet. And then thank me for allowing you this honor.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : jasminefw-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 204.9 MB
    Duration : 00:05:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jasminefw-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Worship My Ass With Your Wallet

Humiliationpov.com- Worship My Ass With Your Wallet

Description:
    Goddess Jasmine Mendez
    Take that wallet out. I want it in front of you right now, because as soon as you see my ass, all youre going to want to do is give up your cash to me. Youd give up all of your money for my ass. My perfect round ass. You love my ass, youre a huge ass addict. Everything thats in your wallet belongs to me. Worship my ass with your wallet. That cash belongs to me, you cant help yourself.
    You just cant say no to my ass, can you loser? Youre mesmerized by my ass and your cash just comes flowing out of your wallet. Your money belongs to my ass. Im going to drain your bank account so easily. I might as well just fuck your wallet, you want me to fuck your wallet. You want me to leave you with nothing. You want my ass to financially destroy you. Youre completely helpless against my ass.
    Beg me to fuck you over. Beg my ass to financially ruin you. All your money belongs to me and my perfect ass. It feels so good to spend on my ass. Youd just love to take my ass shopping. You fucking idiot. Im going to drain you dry loser. And you love it, you need it. You stupid ass addict.
    Youre getting more stupid the longer you stare at my ass. Paying me is the only way you can get hard. It makes you so horny. Spending on my ass will make your cock twitch like never before. Youll spend everything on my ass because it just feels so fucking good. Im going to fuck you over so hard, loser. Youre never going to be able to resist my ass. The more I fuck you over, the harder you cum. Your wallet belongs to my ass
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : jasmineaw-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 200.34 MB
    Duration : 00:06:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jasmineaw-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Jerkoff Buddy

Humiliationpov.com- Jerkoff Buddy

Description:
    Princess Nikki
    So you have a fantasy that you want a jerkoff buddy? Someone to jerkoff with, huh? Oh what, you didnt mean me??? You meant a Guy LOL You want to jerkoff another guy while he jerks you off, I get it, lol. But youre kinda new to this and youve Never done it before, but I can tell it turns you on, youre getting hard just listening to me talk about it. Well in order to get over your fear, Im going to help you. Were going to practice so you know what youre doing when you actually do this. I know youve been fantasizing about this for a long time. You want a nice big cock in your hand.
    So sit in a chair and get a dildo and put it on a chair next to you, just like his cock will be when you actually get the courage to go through with this, lol. Youre going to follow my instructions and do exactly as I do. First take out your cock and wrap one hand around your cock, and one hand around his cock and start jerking them both, slowly at first. (Dont worry, when you actually have a guy there, hell jerk your cock for you
    Now keep jerking both cocks and just imagine what it would be like if there was another guy there with a nice cock and the two of you are just jerking each other off. That would be so hot Im going to teach you some incredible techniques on how to jerk his cock. Hes going to be amazed by your hand, lol. I mean you want him to cum, dont you? Its your first time and youre going to be nervous and you want him to enjoy himself so hell come back, lol. And as much as you want your cock jerked, I think youre more interested in wrapping your hand around his, lol.
    Up and down, work his cock. Jerk it faster, I can tell youre getting excited. If you want you can lean over and spit on his cock and use your spit as lube, hell like that. Then if youre feeling really brave, you can lean over with your cock and touch it to his. You two can rub the heads together. Ill bet that will feel so good. Now back to jerking, show him you know how to jerk his cock. Maybe you can take turns jerking off in front of each other, lol.
    Im sure youre both getting close to cumming by now. I wonder whos going to cum first? Maybe youll both cum together
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : jerkbuddy-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 272.84 MB
    Duration : 00:08:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jerkbuddy-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Stare And Stroke-Youre My Helpless, Mesmerized Addict

Humiliationpov.com- Stare And Stroke-Youre My Helpless, Mesmerized Addict

Description:
    Princess Ashley
    Youre Such a weak, pathetic loser for me. Drooling over all of my curves. You cant get enough of my perfect tits, my tiny little waist, and my tight, round ass. Staring and jerking, staring and jerking non-stop. Youre hooked, mesmerized. You cant look away. You just cant help yourself. You cant help but fall to your knees with the desire to worship my body. Youre my little stroking, worshiping bitch. Stroke, stroke, stroke, you disgusting pig.
    Jerk as you long for my perfect body, you ache for it. It doesnt matter to you that youll never have it. My body is off limits to you, all you get to do is stare and stroke. Only worshiping with your eyes. Never getting to touch. Watch as I run my hands all over my body, loser. Youll never get to touch this perfection, the only thing you get to touch is your cock.
    Losers like you dont get hot girls like me, they just stare and stroke. Youre becoming a mindless stroking addict for me. You know you dont deserve me. You should be worshiping me because I am a Goddess and youre just a little loser, trapped by my beauty.
    Youre so weak and pathetic for my body that you dont even care that Im insulting you. Youre so insignificant. Youre nothing to me, nothing but a stupid loser, staring and stroking.
    Im going to let you cum loser. I know you cant hold back, I know how hard it is for you to resist me. My body makes you so helpless. And I know that once you cum for me, you wont be able to stop. Youll be addicted to me and only me. And thats where I want you.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : ashleybw-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 187.59 MB
    Duration : 00:05:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ashleybw-wmvhigh.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:ashleybw-wmvhigh.wmv