Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1894

Thread: Humiliationpov.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Marriage Proposal Rejection

Humiliationpov.com- Marriage Proposal Rejection

Description:
    Princess Sara
    LOLOLOLOL Oh My God I cant believe you just proposed to me How in your stupid head did you think Id say yes to marrying you? LOL You fucking idiot I cant believe youre serious. Um well NO LOL Oh you want to know why?
    Well first off you jerkoff all the time. I mean do you think that I want to be married to some idiot chronic masturbator? And another reason is that your dick is way too small. Do you think I want to be married to some loser with a small dick for the rest of my life? Ew LOL So NO, not ever, not even a chance. I mean you must know I fuck other guys. I have to because your tiny dick has never pleased me.
    Oh, look at you begging. No Lol I mean look at me. How could you have ever imagined that a hot girl like me would say yes to a guy like you? Seriously the thought of it makes me want to gag. Just the thought of having to spend every day for the rest of my life with you makes me sick. No fucking way. You could never satisfy me.
    I fuck other guys every day while youre at work. Guys with big dicks. But I think you know that I do that and I think you like it. And Id never ever marry a guy like that. I want a real fucking man. I dont even know why you thought Id say yes. And you spent, or rather wasted, all that money on a ring, lol. Ill bet that will be so embarrassing when you have to take that back. I want you to tell them how I laughed in your face when you asked me LOL Tell them how I rejected you because of the size of your dick. Then theyll laugh at you too
    No girl will marry you, and if they do, theyre all going to cheat on you with real men. But youre so pathetic thats just something youre going to have to live with. But I dont have to live with you, and I wont, ever. I deserve better. Any girl deserves better.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : proposal-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 238.78 MB
    Resolution : 720x406
    Duration : 00:07:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoroposal-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Big Black Anonymous Cock

Humiliationpov.com- Big Black Anonymous Cock

Description:
    Sasha Foxx
    I know you love big black cock. And do you know how I know? Because you have a hot girl in front of you and all youre staring at is this big black anonymous cock. Youre a faggot, plain and simple. You want this cock, deep down your throat. But you want me to tell you to do it, dont you? Well Ill shove it all the way down your throat for you. Ill make you suck this huge black cock.
    You want to go to the gloryhole and suck big black cocks. You dont care about his face, you just want his huge black anonymous cock in your mouth. So cmon, get down on your knees and Ill teach you how to take this big black cock down your throat. I know you want to. Now put this fucking cock in your mouth. Show me what a good cum dumpster youre going to be for me. Just look at that big black cock, its fucking huge. You cant wait to please it.
    Youre going to devour it. Im going to push the back of your head down on it until you fucking gag. Show me you can take that huge cock for me. Youre drooling, you love being a little cock sucker for me. You love big black cock. Admit it. You pretend youre being forced but we both know the truth. You know that you cant satisfy a woman, only a big cock can. And the only thing you can satisfy is another mans cock.
    You long to be an anonymous big black cock sucking gloryhole slut. Thats your worth in life. Youre so fucking pathetic. Suck that cock, suck it like youre trying to suck the color off of it LOL You fucking fag Look at what youve become, a cock sucking fag on your knees on a cum soaked floor sucking anonymous black cock
    Youre just a sad fucking eager cock sucker. And not just any cock, but black cock. Go on loser, suck that fucking cock Make it cum all over your face and then lick that big black cock clean Theres more where that came from.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : sashafb-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 201.53 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:05:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sashafb-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Jerkoff To Your Credit Card Statement

Humiliationpov.com- Jerkoff To Your Credit Card Statement

Description:
    Princess Lexie
    Oh look, my personal wallet is back for more abuse. I know how much you love spending on me, how much it makes your cash cock twitch. And last time you spent a LOT on me, we maxxed out your credit card. Wasnt that fun? Well today were going to have even more fun, I want you to go get your credit card statement. I want it printed out in front of you. And I want you to look at it. Do you see how much you spent? Does that scare you or are you getting even more excited? Ha, I know youre getting hard just looking at it, seeing how much you spent, how stupid you were.
    Normally you like to block it all out of your mind, how much you spent. You regret it until your dick gets hard again and then you just cant help but spend again. But today, Im not going to let you forget. Youre going to look right at your credit card statement and youll see exactly how much I took from you. And as you stare at it, youre going to jerkoff. Thats right, I want you to jerkoff to your credit card statement, piggy. Stare at all of those purchases you made for me. Look at the shoes you bought, the lingerie, the cash tributes. Doesnt that get you hard? I know it does.
    Go on loser, jerk it for me as you stare at that maxxed out bill. Stroke and realize that I took all of your cash. I totally drained you. Jerk to the thought that Princess Lexie completely ruined you. Jerk to your fucking credit card statement. LOL, Ill bet youve never done this before. You freak Look at what turns you on Youre so fucked.
    Just thinking about all that money that I took from you just turns you on so much, doesnt it loser? Ill bet you want to pull out another credit card and max it out right now. I love that fact that youre broke, that your credit card is maxxed out. I love knowing that I just fucked your wallet and completely ruined you.
    Did you ever think youd be here, with me on your screen and you on your knees with your credit card statement in hand, jerking away furiously? Look what I can do to you loser. You love reliving it over and over again. Youre so turned on. I know youre so close, and when you blow that load, I want you to do it all over that credit card statement LOL Oh my god youre so pathetic Fuck you loser.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : lexiecc-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 256.5 MB
    Duration : 00:07:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:lexiecc-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Little Dick Sissies Deserve Self Facials

Humiliationpov.com- Little Dick Sissies Deserve Self Facials

Description:
    Princess Anna
    I know you love dressing up like a sissy and then jerking off in your panties. And its your lucky day because I just love laughing at sissies and giving them the most humiliating jerkoff instructions. You think youre a girl because your dick is so small. But youre not a girl, youre just an idiot dressed up in womens clothing. Its really quite pathetic.
    So go on and put on your favorite sexy panties on to cover up that pathetic little dick. Oh look, your little dick is getting hard already in your panties. I think just putting them on gives you a boner. It doesnt take much. LOL, it is so small you can barely see that its hard inside of your panties. No wonder you want to be a woman, your dick is completely useless to a woman.
    Now jerk your little dicklette through your panties. Just stroke your sissy cock for me as you sit there and think about how foolish you look in womens clothing. You have an inadequate cock. Jerking it, getting horny and stupid is all youre good for. And as badly as you want to be a little sissy slut, youll never be anything more than an ugly crossdressing loser.
    Edge your stupid sissy dick for me. Bring yourself to the edge for me. But dont cum. Just enjoy jerking like the little sissy freak that you are. And when I finally do allow you to cum, I want your cock pointed up at your sissy face. Sissies get facials and youre going to give yourself one LOL You fucking slut
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : sissyanna-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 212.06 MB
    Duration : 00:06:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sissyanna-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Perfect Edging

Humiliationpov.com- Perfect Edging

Description:
    Sasha Foxx
    Intense, sensual edging instructions.
    Im going to show you how to edge your cock perfectly. Im going to send you into edging, mindless bliss, filling your cock and balls with pleasure. So take your cock out and follow my exact instructions. I will show you where to touch, how to touch, how many fingers to use. Every detail, every word from my lips, will send shivers up and down your cock, leaving it twitching in your hands. Dont cheat, dont edge it how you want, listen to me as I leave you helplessly on the edge.
    I love bringing you this intense pleasure like only I can. I love seeing you like this, vulnerable and hanging on my every word. The more you edge, the deeper you go, the better it feels, until you dont even want to cum. You just want to stay on the edge with me for hours. You can feel these intense sensations just pulsating up and down your cock. Nice and slow, this isnt a race, my words and fingers will put you in a sensual trance.
    The longer you edge the more you feel your cock twitch in your hands. Its like having a long intense orgasm without the need to cum. It feels so good. You dont want me to stop, and Im not going to. Im just going to edge your cock and leave you teetering on the edge. Slow and sensual. Rhythmic and hyp n0 tc. Feel my voice soothe you. Feel your fingers against just the head of your cock. Feel yourself building, then back off just a bit and just edge
    Youre enjoy this so much, arent you loser? I love the control I have over you as you edge. Its such a blissful place that your mind goes to when you edge for me. I know how badly you just want to grab your cock and jerk, but dont, just use your finger tips as I am instructing you. This feels so good. Just edge for me. Feel how hard your cock is. Only I can do this to you. Youre so close but youre not going to go over the edge.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : sashaedge-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 263.31 MB
    Duration : 00:07:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sashaedge-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Mocking Stupid Fucktard Jerkoff Losers

Humiliationpov.com- Mocking Stupid Fucktard Jerkoff Losers

Description:
    Megan Foxx
    I know how pathetic you are because you saw the title, and you knew that I was going to be mocking you jerking off, yet you still couldnt resist clicking on it. You want me to mock you. You love it. I love making fun of you and how stupid you look when youre jerking off. And I know you are so excited to watch me mock you. Youre so pathetic, jerking off like a fucking idiot watching me show you how fucking stupid you look
    So here you are, jerking off, watching me mock you, listening to me tell you how stupid you are, and yet your cock is so fucking hard. This is making you so horny. You fucking moron Jerk, jerk, jerk, LOL Cmon show me how stupid you look. Watch as I perfectly imitate lonely jerkoff losers like you. Im going to show you all the stupid faces you make while you jerk. Oh I know youre loving this
    Its so easy for me to mock you and make fun of you stupid fucktards Cmon loser, jerk it faster, watch me as you jerk. Watch and see just how fucking stupid you look. Its like looking in the mirror LOL Only Im much hotter And Im just laughing at you because youre so stupid. Id love for you to send me a video of you jerking off your dick so I can watch and laugh
    Keep jerking it loser. I know that when youre jerking that youre so focused on jerking off that nothing else around you matters. Youre completely oblivious to how fucking retarded you look. But dont worry, Im here to remind you. Like do you get that Im making fun of you. Im not encouraging you to jerkoff, Im mocking you Youre sooooo stupid
    Oh and when you cum you make the stupidest faces of all. It looks like youre having a seizure LOL You disgust me loser. And youre going to blow such a huge load watching me make fun of you. Go on loser, show me your stupidest cum face
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : aliciamock-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 262.84 MB
    Duration : 00:07:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aliciamock-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Addiction Is Beautiful-Puppet Mind Manipulation

Humiliationpov.com- Addiction Is Beautiful-Puppet Mind Manipulation

Description:
    Princess Kaylynn
    I know you just love my lips. You get mesmerized just by watching me apply lipstick. And I mean, who wouldnt? Just look at how sensual my lips are. As you stare at my mouth, my lips, my face, you get further drawn into my web of seduction. I am perfection. Gorgeous, I know.
    Look into my eyes as I apply my shiny lip gloss to my lucious full lips. The lips that speak the words that go directly into your brain. You know you cant look away as you see my lips enunciate each word, so sensual, so alluring. You are my puppet.
    Look at my lips, puppet, theyre so perfect. My mouth is so erotic. My face so beautiful. Youre drawn in even deeper. You want to watch them as they speak to you, in ways only I can. Only I understand you loser. You know it. Its so easy for me loser, to manipulate your soul with my lips. Theyre so perfect. They make you just want to stare. Look at them, look at me, Im so hot.
    You crave my beauty and perfection. Im seducing you loser, and you know it. You cant stop me, you cant look away. You dont want me to stop. You love the words that my lips speak, my voice is breathtaking, hyp n0 tc. Youre mush, youre mine. Youre captivated. Keep staring. I know Im perfect. I know youre trapped. Look into my eyes, get lost in them. My perfection has you lost in my gaze, in my lips. Dont think, just stare and listen. Addiction is beautiful.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : kaylynnred-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 404.68 MB
    Duration : 00:11:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:kaylynnred-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Hump and Cum, NO Hands

Humiliationpov.com- Hump and Cum, NO Hands

Description:
    Lindsey Leigh
    Today Im going to turn you into a jerkaholic. But not the way youre used to. I know youre so tired of using your hands. It always feels the same. Losers like you are always looking for new ways to get your pathetic cock off. So today Im going to instruct you on how to cum without using your hands. Thats right, no touching that worthless cock of yours.
    Lets start off with something youre used to, your pillow. I know youve humped it before. So straddle that pillow and start to hump it. Good boy. I know that feels so good against your cock. Hump it faster you stupid pillow humper. And dont you dare touch your cock. I know you want to cum so badly that youll hump anything I tell you to.
    Next lets do something a little more humiliating and a little more uncomfortable. I want you to grab a shoe and hump it. Put your cock in that shoe and hump it. Show me how pathetic and desperate you are to cum by humping that shoe. Doesnt that feel good idiot? Fuck that shoe LOL You fucking moron Youll do anything for me.
    Now lets make it hurt a bit. I want you to get down on the floor and hump your rug. It might burn a bit, but I know youll do it for me. Just look at my hot body while you hump that carpet LOL Hump, hump, hump. Now I have a fun one for you. I want you to put your cock on the inside of your elbow, between your forearm and bicep, and I want you to fuck it LOL Make a little chicken wing with your arm and fuck it.
    Now slide that cock in between your thighs and start to hump your legs. Wow look at you. You must feel so stupid. Faster loser. Now back to the pillow, hump the pillow. Im going to make you cum so hard right into your pillow LOL you stupid helpless jerkoff addict
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : llnohands-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 253.03 MB
    Duration : 00:07:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:llnohands-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Toilet Humiliation For Flip Flop Slaves

Humiliationpov.com- Toilet Humiliation For Flip Flop Slaves

Description:
    Lindsey Leigh
    I have a pair of my expensive, but filthy flip flops. Ew they are so dirty. Just look at all the filth on the soles. I wear these out all over the streets. But you dont care. You love anything thats been on my feet, no matter how dirty. Just the fact that they touched my perfect soles is enough for an idiot like you. And let me tell you, my flip flops are disgusting. Its so gross.
    But I know that youre such a weak, desperate flip flop bitch for me that I could do anything to these flip flops and you would lick them. So go ahead lick the bottoms of them for me. Come to me on your knees and lick the dirt of off my disgusting flip flops. Good boy. Lap up all the dirt. Ew you dont even know where these have been and youre just licking the dirt off of them like some sick puppy. But I want you to show me that not only would you eat the street off of my flip flops but that youre so desperate for them that you would lick and suck anything off of them.
    So youre probably wondering by now why Im sitting on the toilet, and well Ive just finished ping and I forgot to flush. So guess what Im going to do? Im going to take these flip flops and dip them into the toilet and get my p all over the soles of them. There, you can see it dripping off of them. Now I want you to lick them. Lick them clean. Lick off my fucking p from my flip flops you fucking moron. Cmon, stick your tongue out and get all of that toilet water and p off of them. Show me what a low pathetic foot bitch you are. Then I want you to swallow.
    You love this dont you? Ill dip them back in the toilet for you so you can have some more. Cmon lick lick. Show me how low you can go. Show me how desperate you truly are for my flip flops. Show me that you love the taste of my p. Lick it all up. Youre so lucky that Im doing this for you. That Im training you to be a good flip flop bitch. You see not only am I incorporating toilet training into this, Im also degrading you and turning you into more of a flip flop bitch.
    Now I want you to suck the p off the soles of my flip flops. I cant walk around in them if theyre dirty. My precious feet deserve only the best. Thats why youre so lucky to be here doing this for me. Youre so lucky to have my nectar in your mouth. Now not only are you my flip flop bitch, but youre my nectar ingesting slave. Youre just so gross and pathetic. You must have no self respect to be licking the street and p off of my flip flops. Youre a sick fuck and youre going to be my flip flop toilet bitch for the rest of your life.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : LLFF-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 188.68 MB
    Duration : 00:05:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LLFF-wmvhd.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Addicts Pay For Their Fix-Edging Brain Meltdown

Humiliationpov.com- Addicts Pay For Their Fix-Edging Brain Meltdown

Description:
    London Lix
    You stupid jerkaholic. Always pumping away at your cock. You cant stop. Today Im going to teach you something important. Orgasms are a luxury for jerkoff losers like you. Pathetic little jerk addicts like you have to pay. So keep jerking and know, that if you want to cum, its going to cost you. And that excites you and makes you jerk even faster. You can feel your cock twitch in your hands as you hear my words.
    Stroke it loser. It feels so good to pump your hand to a hot brat like me. Thats because Im a luxury in your pathetic existence. Im going to make you edge your cock and if you cum, youre going to send me a nice tribute. Youre going to learn your place loser, which is at my heels. You know, deep down, that you deserve, that you need to pay for it. Jerk faster, I want you so fucking horny that you can barely think.
    Im going to make you weak, Im going to make your brain melt. I know just how to control your cock so that it fucks with your mind. Im going to tease and deny you over and over again, making you edge, all just to make you a drooling zombie for me. So that youll pay, without hesitation, because you need to. Now hands off your cock.
    Pull up my page, find one of my tribute buttons, and I want you to hover your mouse over one of my tribute buttons. Now Im going tease your cock some more so that your brain is mush and you cant say no to me. I know how to control you like a robot loser. Keep stroking as you watch my perfect body. Stroke along with my hand. It feels so good to stroke to me. Youre addicted. And what do addicts do? They pay for their fix. They pay to fuel their addiction. Just like you will. Youre getting weaker and weaker as you edge away.
    Feel it throbbing in your hand. Keep edging and I want you to decide if youre going to pay to cum or if youre going to deny yourself, because if you dont pay, you dont cum. But you cant stop can you? My stupid little addict. The more you think about sending me cash, the closer you get to cumming. And the more you pay me, the better it will feel. Look at what Im doing to you loser. Feel the effect I have on you. Click and pay loser. Pay for orgasm.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : release-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 275.25 MB
    Resolution : 720x406
    Duration : 00:08:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:release-wmvhigh.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:release-wmvhigh.wmv