Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1894

Thread: Humiliationpov.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Join For Me, You Pathetic Blog Jerker

Humiliationpov.com- Join For Me, You Pathetic Blog Jerker

Description:
    Goddess Chloe
    I know all about you. Youre one of those blog jerkoff losers. You look at the blog for HumiliationPOV every day, jerking to the previews. Some of you have already been paying members, and some of you have been to cheap to join. But you check every day, wanting to hit that join button as you jerkoff to the previews. Youre just looking for a reason to put your credit card in. And then you came again to check the blog today, and you saw me. Your Goddess Chloe is back and your cock just twitched and got so hard. Thats right losers, Im back
    I know how much youve missed me. I know how much you love to worship me. And now you have no excuse not to sign back up or become a member for the first time. I just filmed two dozen brand new clips for HumiliationPOV and I know youre desperate to see them. Youve missed my amazing body and the way I mock you and remind you what a fucking loser you are. No one else gets in your head the way I do.
    So join now and login. I am your reason. I am your Goddess. I am the one who plays with your mind. You need me. Youve missed me so much, havent you? Admit it loser. No more blog jerking, you need to see my new clips. And I look hotter than ever
    Youre so happy to see me. Your cock got so hard the minute you saw a new clip from me. I know Im your favorite brat. Im going to fuck up your mind even more than before. I am your drug. So if you want to jerk to me again, you have to pay loser. Put in your credit card and join. Im even completely naked in some of my new clips. You dont want to miss that, do you?
    Real pleasure, real submission comes from obedience. And I know that as you put your information in, your cock will be twitching with each key stroke. Youll get harder and harder. You dont even have to touch your cock, you just have to touch your keys to get your cock hard. Then once youre in you can stroke your cock to me loser. And Ill laugh in your face for being such an idiot.
    You might be fighting it but I know how badly you want to sign up right now, just to actually see and hear me. The pictures and words on the blog are no longer enough for you. Your cock will feel so good once your payment goes through. And then youll get to see and hear me and remember how good it feels to be my pet.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : chloeback-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 209.84 MB
    Resolution : 720x406
    Duration : 00:06:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:chloeback-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Drink Your Cum Out Of Her High Heel

Humiliationpov.com- Drink Your Cum Out Of Her High Heel

Description:
    Princess Sara
    Go get your wife or gfs high heel. Im going to have you cum in the bottom of her heel and drink it out, lol. How do you think shell feel about that? What if she knew that you jerked off to another girl who made you drink your own cum out of Her heel? And then youre going to put it back, lol. Better clean it good or she might notice.
    But first were going to start with some amazing masturbation instructions. Take it out and start to stroke it lightly. And while youre stroking it, I want you thinking about what youre going to do the whole time. Work it up and down, nice and slow. I want you to build up a Huge orgasm for that heel.
    Next I want you to use a reverse grip to jerk your dick. Like your milking it. It creates a different feeling on your cock. Stroke it a little bit faster now. Work your fingers over the head with every stroke. Thats a good boy . I cant wait for you to cum right in that shoe And then you get to eat it Arent you excited? Are you getting close? Bring yourself to the edge loser.
    Now grab that heel, and I want you to cum right in the heel. It should all be sitting at the bottom. Then take the heel, raise it to your lips, tip it up, and drink it all down. Right out of her heel. And while youre doing it, I want you to really think about what youre doing and what she would think if she caught you right now, lol. Slurp down every drop.
    Now I dont want you to clean out that heel. I want you to put it back with all the dried cum residue. LOL I want you to get caught. I want her to know that you eat your own cum And shell know the second she puts her foot in that crusty heel
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : saracumheel-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 250.4 MB
    Duration : 00:07:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:saracumheel-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Teasing The Edge Addict, Confusing Your Cock And Brain

Humiliationpov.com- Teasing The Edge Addict, Confusing Your Cock And Brain

Description:
    London Lix
    Hi jerky boys. Are you ready to play a little edge instruction with me today? Of course you are, youll do anything to jerk that pathetic dick of yours. Ive got a timer set for ten minutes. And youre going to follow my instructions and tease yourself as I tease you. Im going to bring you to the edge multiple times. And I know youre going to love it. And each time I bring you to the edge youre going to be begging me to cum. Ready jerk addict?
    Stroke that dick, Im going to get you so hard and horny. Pump that cock. Its so easy to turn you on, I just show you my perfect body and humiliate you with my words and you become a stupid, mindless jerkbot. Stroke, stroke, stroke. I wonder if Im going to let you cum today or if Im going to flip you off and deny you? I just love teasing pathetic little boys like you. Its so easy, I dont have to work hard for idiots like you. I can just show you my ass, my tits or my heels and just jerk faster and faster, closer and closer to the edge
    Dont disappoint me, I know that this is the only thing youre good at. Bring yourself to the edge as I relentlessly tease you. Jerk it loser, pump that cock. I want you on the edge for me in 10, 9, 8 follow my instructions loser let it go. Im not going to let you cum just yet, if at all. Now with that dick abandoned, hard, throbbing and twitching away, I want you to look down at it and tell me that youre a loser. Boys like you need to be reminded of your place and just how pathetic and sad you really are.
    Stroke it again, lets tease it some more. Lets make it so confused like your silly little head, you stupid idiots. Youll do anything I say. Stroke for my gorgeous curves. Pump, pump, pump, stroke, stroke, stroke, bring yourself to the edge again in 10, 9, 8 let it go loser, let go of that cock LOL look at it twitch This is probably torture for you. Now tell me again youre a loser. Repeat it over and over for me so that theres no doubt in that stupid mind of yours what you are.
    Again, stroke it again. Tease the head. This is your life, jerking for me. You live for this. Nothing else in the world makes you feel this good. You abandon all reason and thought just to be my mindless jerking edging addict. All you think about all day is jerking your cock and you love how edging for me puts you deep into subspace. Bring yourself to the edge again and. hands off your dick
    Jerk it again, as fast as you can, as I tease you and bring you to the edge one more time. I just love torturing you. On the edge again in 10, 9, 8, 7.. Cum for me, spurt it out, and as you cum say out loud, I am a loser. Look at how hard Ive made you cum. You need this.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : londonedge-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 367.87 MB
    Duration : 00:11:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:londonedge-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Ebony Goddess Humiliates Tiny Dick Freaks

Humiliationpov.com- Ebony Goddess Humiliates Tiny Dick Freaks

Description:
    Goddess Tierra
    Dont you know why youre here? Cmon now, dont be stupid. You spend your entire day on the internet jerking off to girls because your dick is so fucking small that this is the only way you can get off. This is your only pleasure. Its so sad. And you love having that little dick of yours humiliated, dont you loser? It turns you on to look at your beautiful ebony goddess humiliating you and making you stroke that itty bitty thing for me.
    Did you ever really think in your life that youd get to fuck a hot girl like me? Or any girl for that matter? Girls dont fuck losers like you. You, you have to pay to jerkoff. You have to pay to cum. But real men, with big cocks, they dont have to pay to fuck girls like me. I love big black cocks. You and your little pinky dick just dont compare.
    Go ahead and stroke that little dick of yours. We both know this is the only way youre gonna get to cum, lol. Because what the fuck would I do with something so tiny? If you put it in between my big tits it would just get lost And ew I dont even want that thing anywhere near me. This is the story of your sad, pathetic life.
    Maybe you should invest in a penis extender and then maybe you could kinda please a woman. Then you could pretend to have a big dick. But I think your dick is even to small to fit into a penis extender, it would probably just fall off. That is so fucking pathetic
    Youre going to spend the rest of your life in front of your computer stroking that little thing. Look how hard you are right now, you get so turned on from my humiliation. And you love it, you love when hot bitches like me make fun of you and laugh and mock your tiny little penis. Cmon stroke it. I want to see you spurt your tiny little load. Thats gonna make me laugh so hard.
    Youre gonna die a little dick freak, jerking to girls on the internet like a fucking loser. Nobody wants to fuck you.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : sphalone-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 213.28 MB
    Duration : 00:06:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sphalone-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- First Time CEI-Hyp n0 tc Brain Melt

Humiliationpov.com- First Time CEI-Hyp n0 tc Brain Melt

Description:
    Lady Jayden
    A sight and sound hyp n0 tc journey by Hyp n0 Domme, Lady Jayden.
    Im going to help you relax. I know that you want to cum and Im going to help you do that. Its going to be the best, most pleasurable orgasm youve ever had. And its going to change your life. So just relax, let go, let your whole body rest. And I want you to think of nothing but me, and hear nothing but my voice. Im going to count you down into a deep, relaxed, state of mind. 10, 9, 8.. deep sleep.
    You are completely relaxed, your mind is empty. You can only hear my voice and I am telling you to jerk your dick, nice and slow, until you cum all over your hand. Doesnt it feel so good to jerk your dick while you completely relax, with no distractions, no stress. All of these outside thoughts have melted away. Its just you, me and your hand, jerking hyp n0 tcally to my voice.
    I know youre about to make a nice big mess for me, youre going to cum right into your hand. Just listen to my words You see before, you would cum on your hand and wipe it off on a tissue, youd wipe your dick off with a rag. But not any more. Youve been wasteful. That cum in your hand is actually a nice, warm, delicious surprise. Youve earned being able to touch yourself and cum, and that cum is your reward for being a good boy.
    I know youve never done this before, but its what you want, what you need. You need to take that big load in your hand and sniff it. It smells good. You made it, you created it, and you worked so hard to shoot it out from your cock. Look at it in your hand. It looks so delicious. Its not disgusting at all. Now I want you to taste it. It tastes good, tastes so sweet. Lap it up, enjoy it. Lick it up off of your hand, suck it off of your fingers, drink it all down and enjoy every drop. It tastes good on your tongue, it feels good going down your throat. And from now on, every time you cum, youre going to feel this urge to eat it.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : jaydenceihypnoeffects-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 247.59 MB
    Duration : 00:07:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jaydenceihypnoeffects-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Home Wrecking Bitch Destroys Your Marriage For Fun

Humiliationpov.com- Home Wrecking Bitch Destroys Your Marriage For Fun

Description:
    Princess Adrianna
    Um I definitely want to see you and your wife divorced. Im going to be the ultimate home wrecker. But do you wanna know why I do what I do? I mean I dont need another slave, or some weird guy to follow me around, or buy me gifts. I have enough of those idiots around. I just want to destroy your marriage because Im a total bitch. And I think its fun, its a game to me. I destroy marriages just for my own personal amusement.
    I think its so funny that I can hook you and make you believe that maybe one day we can be together. But the truth is, I never wanted to be with you, I dont even want you as a slave. I just want to see you sad as I wreck your home and destroy your marriage and your wife. And once you leave her, then Im just going to leave you. I dont need anything from you, I dont even want you money. This is just a game to me. I think its so funny what I can get you losers to do. I only want to see your house be fucking broken. Why? Just because .
    Ill just laugh thinking about how I destroyed your family, with no feelings of remorse. Youre going to be so sad and distraught when you realize youve lost your wife and I wont return any of your phone calls or emails. Im going to come in and stomp all over your life and then Im just going to walk out, and Im going to go home and laugh about it to myself. Im such a bitch, lol. And youll know that I ruined your life and you cant do a thing about it.
    Youre going to grow so desperate, calling and emailing me, begging for my attention and wanting to know what you did wrong. You didnt do anything wrong, in fact, you did everything I wanted. LOL Now theres nothing else I want from you. The game is over. Im never going to have contact with you ever again. All I wanted to do was ruin your life. Youre the idiot who thought that Id be your Princess and we could be together, lol. I never needed you loser.
    And now youre all alone, your wife will never take you back. Do you know how I know this? Because just for fun, I called your wife, and I told her exactly what I did to you. How I sucked you in and fucked you over. And I made her realize what a loser she was married to. So just in case you thought you would run back to her and cry and beg her to take you back, Ive insured that will never happen, lol. You are such an idiot.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : adriannahw-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 208.84 MB
    Duration : 00:06:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:adriannahw-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- My Dick Is Bigger Than Yours So Im In Control

Humiliationpov.com- My Dick Is Bigger Than Yours So Im In Control

Description:
    Goddess Amyleen Moore
    Hey honey, do you like my sexy outfit? Im so horny today. I know I havent been putting out much lately, but the truth is, you suck in bed. Im tired of having to pull out my vibrator after we have sex. Im just too much for you to handle. Dont you feel pathetic that you cant make me cum after all these years together? Well Im sick of it. Ive decided to take our relationship in a new direction. Im in charge now. Youre not capable of being a man, so Im going to be the man in this relationship.
    Look in between my legs. Do you see this big strapon? Now my dick is bigger than yours. Youre useless, you knew this was coming. YOU need to be fucked. You need to suck. I am so done getting on my knees for you. From now on, youll be on your knees sucking my cock. It will be way more fun than I have sucking on your tiny dick, lol. I know you want to suck on it, bitch.
    Dont act like you dont want it, we both know you do. Your little clitty dick doesnt compare to my 8 inch black cock. So you should submit to it, and suck it like a good little whore. I know you cant resist me. And Im gonna fuck your ass too Look how turned on you are Im going to force the whole thing in. Youre never gonna fuck my ass, but Im gonna fuck yours.
    Youll bend over and take it again and again for me. This is what you deserve. Youve needed this for so long. The roles are now forever reversed in this relationship. Im going to use your face and your ass. This will improve our sex life. Youll learn to love it. I deserve to be satisfied Ill never touch your dick again youll Never fuck me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : straponamyleen-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 207.65 MB
    Duration : 00:06:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:straponamyleen-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Drooling Edging Stoner Loser For Bunny

Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Drooling Edging Stoner Loser For Bunny

Description:
    Bratty Bunny
    I know what youre doing. What? You thought you could hide it from me? I know youre smokin it up, taking hit after hit. Ill bet youre completely blazed by now. You love being stoned out of your fucking mind. You are such a fucking stoner, a stoner loser. And I also know that youre just sitting there, mindless jerking off because it feels so good when youre high and stupid. Ill bet youve been edging your cock for hours.
    You just get fucked up and jerkoff all day and all night. You have nothing better to do. You have no friends because all you want to do is smoke and jerk. What a sad, pathetic existence. Youre just a stoner junkie loser burnout. A fucking loser. And every night you stroke and smoke. Ill bet you do it at the same time, one hand on your cock and the other tokin away, putting your brain into a fog. All you can think about is how good your cock feels as you edge for me for hours. And you do this night after night after night.
    You are soooo pathetic. All you do is jerkoff, smoke weed and edge. You bring yourself right to the edge, then you back off, smoke up, and do it again. This is why youre all alone. And I love taking advantage of you. You become so pliable, so easy to manipulate. The more you smoke and edge the dumber you get. And you love how this feels. Youre a waste, a loser. A stoned zombie drone.
    Youre going to watch this clip as you edge over and over again. Because whats better than smoking and jerking to a hot brat who fucks with your mind? This is the most perfect clip for you ever. It combines all of your favorite activities. You really are worthless. Go on, take another hit, hold it in jerk your cock and let it out. And youre going to do that so many more times with me tonight. Its a vicious cycle. You just love being teased by a hot little brat. Edging, getting humiliated, and smoking weed, thats all you do. Stupid. Pathetic. Truly.
    You really are an idiot. I hate you. Youre just a stoner loser Im going to manipulate. You cant stop. Just edge, and edge, and edge. Youre drooling, your eyes are glazed over, you barely know whats going on. Youre just lost in jerkland. Just keep edging for me loser.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : bunnystoner-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 226.15 MB
    Duration : 00:07:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:bunnystoner-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Im An Expensive Fucking Habit

Humiliationpov.com- Im An Expensive Fucking Habit

Description:
    Goddess Tierra
    You already have your dick out, dont you? So sad. Did you really think youd get to jerk your dick to me for $6.99? LOL I dont think so loser. Look at me, I am perfect, not cheap. And I know how badly you want to wank to my sexy body. Youre an addict and youre going to pay for it. Buying this video, doesnt count. Youre going to really fucking pay.
    You need to pay until it hurts to stroke to this perfection. I know when you stare at my ass and my tits you just want to stroke so fucking bad. So youre going to pay for it loser. Go right now to my wishlist, or send me an amazon gift card, because until you do, youre not allowed to stroke to all my perfection. And I know how badly you want to jerk to me, how badly you want to pay me. Your dick is throbbing just looking at me in this hot bikini. You wanna jerk so bad. So pause the video and go spoil me loser.
    Send me a nice big tribute or buy me something expensive from my wishlist. My wishlist already has over 4,000 items purchased from losers just like you. And I know you want to be a loser for me. You want to be one of my minions. You want to pay so Ill take notice of you. You cant help yourself. You Have to pay. Pay and stroke, loser.
    If you want to keep jerking you have to keep paying and paying and paying. Load up that cart with gifts for me. Make it hurt loser. Because until you do, you want be jerking to me. And I know youre a jerking addict for Goddess Tierra and you just cant help yourself. Im an expensive fucking habit. I drain your balls and your wallet. You cant wait to pay me so you can stroke. Its all you want to do.
    You have no idea how many wallets Ive ruined and youre just lining up to be next.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : jerkpay-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 204.37 MB
    Duration : 00:06:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jerkpay-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Sissy Faggot Porn Star Pay Piggy

Humiliationpov.com- Sissy Faggot Porn Star Pay Piggy

Description:
    Goddess Amadahy
    Ive been really upset with you lately. You havent been giving me as much money as I deserve. Im a greedy brat. And since youre a sissy and not a man, Im going to train you to be my personal sissy porn star. This way you can make more money and give it all to me. And youll earn it the only way youre capable. By taking cock in your mouth and your ass while filming gay sissy faggot porn, lol Im going to make you do all kinds of humiliating things on camera, just so you can pay me.
    I need more and you want to do more to please me. You want to see me happy, dont you? Of course you do. So, Im going to train you with dildos so that you know how to suck and fuck cock. I want you to watch gay and straight porn so you can see how all the different porn stars take cock. And while youre watching, I want you to act out the scenes with your dildo. I want you to stretch out that asshole. I want you ready for your first scene. I mean, you dont want to embarrass me on the set, do you?
    Youre going to earn money for me on your hands and knees. Youre going to be such a cock sucking sissy faggot for me and Im going to capture it all on film. Youre going to be exposed. And youre going to love every second of it. Youre a sissy slut for cock. And Im going to get every dime. So you better practice up. Fuck and suck that dildo until youre a pro.
    I want you to fully realize that you are a sissy cock faggot and youll do anything for me, your Goddess Amadahy. Its a fucking honor to be my sissy faggot porn star pay piggy. Do you get that loser? You dont have a big enough cock or wallet to please me any other way. Your asshole is for cock, your mouth is for cock. You serve no other purpose. Im going to use and abuse you on film, until youre all used up. I want a butt plug in your ass 247. It will remind you of your purpose in life, it will remind you of me.
    You love dick in all your holes and now youll get paid for it. Only that money goes to me. You live to please me. I want to see how low youll go for me. Start making me money because you owe me.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : sissypornstar-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 204 MB
    Duration : 00:06:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sissypornstar-wmvhigh.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:sissypornstar-wmvhigh.wmv