Page 110 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1894

Thread: Humiliationpov.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Fuck And Suck A Cum Filled Condom Covered Dildo

Humiliationpov.com- Fuck And Suck A Cum Filled Condom Covered Dildo

Description:
    You little slut Are you ready to stroke your cock and entertain me? Go grab a dildo and a condom. Then I want you to jerk off Inside the condom. Yes I want you to cum Then gently remove the filled condom from your cock so that none of the cum spills out. Then get ready to jerk again, lol. Thats what your life is about, jerking off.
    Now for the fun. I want you to put the filled condom on your dildo. Then lay down on your back with your legs in the air and fuck your ass with that dildo. Pound your ass for me. Give it to yourself hard. I want you to be such a little whore for me. Now ride that dildo. Fuck it with your slutty little asshole. Take it deeper. Doesnt that feel good? Get on all fours and put your slutty ass in the air and continue to fuck yourself. I want you to practice fucking yourself in all kinds of slutty positions. And stroke your cock while youre fucking your ass. I want you so fucking horny and stupid.
    Now my naughty little whore. I want you to remove the cum filled condom covered dildo from your ass and poke a hole in it. And now youre going to stroke with one hand, and suck out all the cum from that dildo that was just in your ass Thats right slut. Suck and jerk. Eat that cum. It will feel just like youre swallowing a load from a cock that just fucked your ass LOL
    I want you to cum with the taste of cum and ass in your mouth, my little cum eater. And then when you cum again, I want you to cum in your hand and eat your second load all up. Arent you so lucky? You get to eat two loads
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : amyleendildo-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 302.21 MB
    Resolution : 720x406
    Duration : 00:09:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:amyleendildo-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- What If Your Fantasy Became Reality

Humiliationpov.com- What If Your Fantasy Became Reality

Description:
    Mistress Deeane
    What if you were out in public and you saw one of the Mistresses from the site? Would you be able to approach her? Would you beg her to use you on the spot? Will she know that you are a slave and that you secretly adore her? Will she notice how you stare down at her feet? Maybe you will pretend that you slip and fall by her feet, just so you can be near her. Do you think she will allow you to worship her in public? You would love that, wouldnt you? You wouldnt care who saw you.
    Would you drop to your knees and tell her that you are her biggest fanslave? Would you beg her to abuse your soul? Your cock would be so hard as you stare at her, mesmerized that she is actually there in front of you. You were fine being a jerkoff loser behind your computer and then it happened, you saw her in real life. There she is in front of you. You can no longer hide behind your computer screen.
    Slavery isnt just being on your own. Its about serving in real life, not jerking off to an image on your screen. Its about you admitting to your Mistress, in public, that you are a pathetic loser. Its about submission, respect, trust. All of which must be earned. You must worship and obey her commands, wherever you are.
    Maybe she will accept you, maybe she will ignore you. You must accept whatever she decides for you. She knows what is best for you. And no matter what, you will treat her with respect. You have to worship and obey the Divinity, the Goddess. You must pray to her. She doesnt want some depraved loser, she wants a slave. And so you must be trained. You have to serve. You will be like this forever. But that is ok, this is what you were born for. You must learn to take the next step and accept your place at her feet in real life.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : deeanemistress-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 257.15 MB
    Duration : 00:08:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:deeanemistress-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Pussy Licker-Hyp n0 ss

Humiliationpov.com- Pussy Licker-Hyp n0 ss

Description:
    Goddess Jolene
    Deep breath in and out. Relax, close your eyes. You feel only peace, bliss, and relaxation. Start to feel your muscles relax. Your eyes become heavy. I will count you down to deep state of relaxation and bliss. You are falling under my control. Deeper and deeper. You belong to me. You are now completely open to my suggestions and commands.
    You will no longer ever feel the desire to fuck a beautiful woman. Your cock is a useless appendage. From this moment forward, the only desire you will feel to please a woman is to lick her pussy. You are unworthy of fucking a woman, any woman. You will never penetrate a woman again. You will never feel the desire. The only way that you can please is with your tongue. Your penis is now useless. Only your tongue can please a beautiful woman. And you no longer will feel pleasure with your cock. Only when you lick pussy will you feel pleasure.
    Your only goal is to please and lick pussy. You feel it deeper. The desire to lick pussy is growing inside of you. You no longer get aroused at the thought of sex. Your cock has no value, only your tongue. The urge for sex is gone, forever. Your cock is unworthy of entering a womans pussy. The only urge and desire that remain are to lick and please pussy with your tongue. You are a pussy licker.
    Your only use is to bring a woman to orgasm with your tongue. You will strive to achieve this with all of your being. Your compulsion to lick pussy will grow with each word that I utter. All your brain can think about is licking beautiful pussy. Your need for it is getting deeper. You crave it wet pussy juice on your tongue, dripping down the back of your throat. When you think about sex your cock will no longer become erect.
    Your mouth will now salivate with the want to lick pussy. Your only pleasure comes when you bring her to orgasm with your mouth. Only when she feels satisfaction, will you feel satisfaction. Your cock has become completely useless. You Must lick her pussy to orgasm, over and over and over again. Your sole purpose in life is to bring a woman to orgasm with your tongue.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : pussylickereffects-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 309.59 MB
    Duration : 00:09:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoussylickereffects-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- We Have Your Information And We Will Blackmail You

Humiliationpov.com- We Have Your Information And We Will Blackmail You

Description:
    Bratty Bunny
    Are you scared? You should be. So many of you are STILL wondering if this is real, will we Really blackmail you into becoming a Customer For Life? Yes Yes loser, this is so real and we are already blackmailing so many of you. Its truly amazing how many of you have written to us and begged us to do this to you. We already have all of your information and the list keeps growing. Its so easy, once youve joined, we already have so much information on you, lol. It would be sooo easy to expose you as members of this site.
    We have all of your information and we could Easily blackmail each and every one of you if we wanted. And its so much fun to blackmail you. And you love it, it makes you so horny. And what makes it even better for you is that its real And since were not fucking around here, youre next fucker We have your information and yes, we will use it. You though it was safe giving us your information and well that was just stupid and naive of you, lol.
    You are fucked This is real blackmail, like nothing else youve ever experienced. And youre sitting there jerking wildly to the thought. Youre cock twitches and your heart races. You feel so much excitement, it adds something to your otherwise boring life. Youre confused, youre scared and you cant stop jerking off to the fact that we have your information and doing whatever the fuck we want to with it. I could post it all online right now
    Are you scared yet? Are your mind and body going numb? Its too late for you, we have your information and theres nothing you can do about it at this point, youve already done the damage. Now its up to us to do further damage, lol. And youre going to have to pay, youre going to have to stay a customer for life, or otherwise we will release your information. You see this is how blackmail works LOL
    And I know this is the hottest thing to ever happen to you. I mean look at me, Im hot as fuck, I have all of your information, and Im going to blackmail you. We all are. This is real blackmail, loser. You put in your information to join this site to jerkoff to a few videos and now look whats happened. Youre really fucked now.
    Admit it, youre hard as a rock right now. I have all of your information and could fuck you over and you cant stop touching your cock. Whats wrong with you? You are so fucked.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : bunnycfl-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 210.31 MB
    Duration : 00:06:34

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:bunnycfl-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Endlessly Edging The Head

Humiliationpov.com- Endlessly Edging The Head

Description:
    Princess Sara
    Take your cock out for me. I want you to follow my instructions. Do exactly as I do. Take just the tip and squeeze it gently, and just start slowly milking it. Slowly. Get it hard for me. Relax and enjoy this. Roll your two finger around your head. Dont run them down the shaft, just focus on the head. Good boy. Now massage your thumb in little circles on the head. Slow and smooth. Watch as I demonstrate. Now while youre making circles with your thumb, take your index finger and run it up the shaft. Just like that, nice and slow. It feels so good. I know youre growing so horny. Just the tip
    Now take the palm of your hand and rub it around the head. Nice and slow, over and over, just on the tip. Next run your whole hand over the tip. Back and forth. Slowly and gently. Cup your hand over the tip, just the tip, and slowly rub around and around. That feels so nice. Then use just one finger and circle it around the head. Ill bet youre rock hard now. Remember, slow.. just the head. Just watch me and become mesmerized by my voice and hands.
    Now take the palm of your hand and rub it around the head. Just the tip, nice and slow, do it exactly as I am. Take yourself to the edge. Then back off, just a bit. Slowly trace your fingers around the head. No jerking off, I dont want your hand around the shaft. Only on the tip, edging yourself over and over. I know this feels so good.
    Im going to drive you absolutely insane. Your cock will be twitching with excitement. You will barely be able to contain yourself. You feel the cum building up in your balls. I know you want to squirt so badly. But dont, not yet Just keeping working the head. Bring yourself to the edge again, and then, when you feel like youre about to explode. Stop this video, and start it all over again. I love controlling your cock and your orgasms.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : sarajerk-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 256.87 MB
    Duration : 00:08:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sarajerk-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Cum In Your Stupid Diaper And Eat It

Humiliationpov.com- Cum In Your Stupid Diaper And Eat It

Description:
    Princess Ellie
    Youre going to do something special for me today. Something extra humiliating. You are gonna go to the store and buy some adult diapers. I wonder what the people in the store will think? LOL But thats far less humiliating than what Im going to have you do. Youre going to go home and strip down nude and jump in the shower and shave your Entire body I want every single fucking hair on your body removed. Then put on one of your new diapers. You knew this was coming. Its pretty comfortable isnt it? LOL
    Now I want you to wank off in that diaper. Stick your hand down in your little diapey and wank it off. It feels so good, doesnt it? Just forget about the fact that youre wearing a diaper and keep jerking off. Wank off to the humiliating memory of buying those diapers, wank to your smooth skin, wank off the fact that youre wearing a diaper even though youre not really into that. Youre doing it for me, to please me and that feels so good. Faster and faster in your little diapey. Youre such a fucking loser.
    Youre loving this humiliation, it feels so good. If only people knew what you were doing right now. Keep wanking it loser. Cmon stroke that little cock in your diaper. The humiliation is making you so horny. You cant help how youre feeling.
    Now Im going to give you a little cum countdown Get ready to cream in your diaper Do it, cum in your diaper, cum in that stupid fucking diaper. And now you know what I want you to do You knew this was coming Take off your diaper, theres cum in it. What are you going to do?What do you do when theres leftover cum? Flip it inside out and start sucking all that cum off of that diaper. Slurp it down like its milk. And now you have to live with this for the rest of your life
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : elliediaper-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 255.56 MB
    Duration : 00:07:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:elliediaper-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Extreme Bratty Financial Manipulation

Humiliationpov.com- Extreme Bratty Financial Manipulation

Description:
    Bratty Bunny
    Bratty Bunny has such a bratty attitude and bratty tone of voice in this clip This clip is pure brattiness
    Oh my god, like you are so fucking dumb. I just stand here and look hot and you fucking pay me for it. What kind of a loser does that? You LOL Seriously whats wrong with you? Why would you do that? Why would you pay a girl on your computer screen who takes your cash and tells you to fuck off? Theres something wrong with you.
    You fucking pay me to be a brat. And its a good thing I am cuz I have no problem telling you like it is. Youre a loser and Im a hot little bitch, and you pay, for me, to humiliate you. God, you are so, so pathetic. All I have to do is stand here and twirl my hair and tell you over and over again that youre a loser and you Pay me for it LOL I mean, how easy is that? You really are an idiot. Youre not worth my time, at all. I should just ignore you. I know youd still pay me. Youre that fucking dumb
    Um you know that your money is your only value to me. Thats why you keep paying, because you need me in your life. You know Id just throw you out if you didnt have any cash. And you want me to drain you financially because you just cant stop looking at me and getting dumber and dumber. And you know how undeserving you truly are of me. Just stare at my sexy ass and get weaker and weaker loser. I know Im so fucking hot, and Im such a brat, and you pay me for that. Fuck you loser and pay me, thats what happens here.
    And I know how fast this makes you jerk as I tease and torment you. Its so easy for me to be my bitchy, bratty self while I manipulate you out of all of your cash. Youre a worthless pay piggy loser. Thats all you are. Loser, loser, loser, loser. Youre so fucking addicted to me. I know youre going to watch this over and over again while you pay me, lol Now fuck off loser, I fucking hate you
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : paybunny-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 225.5 MB
    Duration : 00:07:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoaybunny-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Get Reckless With Your Spending

Humiliationpov.com- Get Reckless With Your Spending

Description:
    Princess Lyne
    I know that you jerk your cock thinking about spending Lots of money. Youre deep into financial domination. Spending more and more because it feels so fucking good. You know that the more you spend the better it feels. Its a simple equation. And I want you to feel so good, so what you need to do is to get reckless with your spending. Then it will feel better than ever. And as a financial domination addict you are chasing that next high.
    I know my body makes you so weak as Im telling you to spend. Im so sexy, I know that youll do anything for me. You love being drained by my perfect body. Cmon lets get reckless with your spending. I want you completely out of control til your head is spinning and your cock is twitching. I want you to feel the drain in your wallet and your balls. As you spend more and more your dick gets harder and harder and your orgasm builds and builds. Its so dangerous, but so exciting. You cant stop, can you loser? You know that the more you spend the bigger your orgasm will be. And I want to give you the biggest orgasm youve ever had. And the only thing that will do that is if you get reckless with your spending.
    I want to make you stupid, I want your addiction to grow, I want to drain you, I want you to spend until it hurts you financially. And then I want more And my words are turning you on so much. I know they are loser. I understand pay piggies like you. I know you want to be Princess Lynes pay slut. Keep jerking your cock thinking about all that money youre going to spend on me. Just let go loser, get reckless, it will feel so fucking good
    The thought of hurting financially for me turns you on. Im going to fuck you over, hard Get stupid for me, spend hundreds, thousands even. Blow all your cash on me. Its going to make you blow your load so hard. Its an addiction. You know it feels better the more you spend. The need keeps growing as you stroke your cock. Im going to bankrupt you, and just hearing me say those words turns you on even more. Im going to fuck up your life. Imagine what a bankrupt orgasm would feel like. LOL You need this.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : recklessfd-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 221.62 MB
    Duration : 00:06:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:recklessfd-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Asian Addicted Loser

Humiliationpov.com- Asian Addicted Loser

Description:
    Princess Mabel
    Look, another drooling loser. I know you have an Asian fetish. Youre already jerking and drooling, youre so fucking pathetic. Do you think that Asian girls like me dont notice when you stare at us? You strain your neck as I try walk away from your disgusting existence. Why are you so obsessed with Asian girls like me? And why do you have to be so stupid and obvious about it? Its fucking creepy. Why do you have to act like such a perverted loser? Its gross. You just stare away, you cant even hide it. Its like youre mesmerized.
    You probably watch Asian porn all the time. Youre fucking addicted. You cant stop jerking your cock to Asian girls. You probably cant get off without watching an Asian girl at this point. Youre a fucking perv and you check out every kind of girl on the street, but when an Asian girl walks by you turn into a drooling idiot. You would do absolutely anything I told you to.
    Let me tell you something, Asian girls arent attracted to losers. You dont stand a chance. We have high standards. And you dont meet one of them. The more you want me, the more pathetic you look. You poor, poor boy. Youre never going to have me. Try to stop drooling and jerking. You cant. Youre just a pathetic little white piggy for me, arent you? Nod your head yes, you know its true. You cant help how stupid you are, its just an automatic reaction. Youre completely obsessed with Asian girls. You dont even care how stupid you look. The more obsessed you are, the more repulsive you look to me. And its so easy to manipulate you. Youll do anything I say.
    I know you have a little dick. That will never satisfy me. Asian girls love big cock. We Love it. You are simply inferior. You feel it, you were born to serve a superior Asian Goddess. You worship me. You need me. Youre obsessed with me. Youre so pathetic, a stupid Asian addicted loser. And Im going to make you weaker and weaker as I fuck up your brain with my superior Asian intellect. Submit to me, my little addict loser pet.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : asianaddict-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 214.34 MB
    Duration : 00:06:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:asianaddict-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- An Intimate, Candid Interview With Goddess Snow

Humiliationpov.com- An Intimate, Candid Interview With Goddess Snow

Description:
    Goddess Alexandra Snow
    This clip is a candid, unscripted interview with the divine Goddess Alexandra Snow. You will hear her answer questions and get to know her on a more intimate, personal level as never heard before She filmed this clip exclusively for HumiliationPOV.
    Some of the questions she answers are: How she first got into the business, Her feelings on male and female submissives, What her personal favorite fetishes are, The best ways to approach her if you are a sub interested in serving her in real life or online, and many more
    This is a rare opportunity to get a look inside the mind of a true Goddess, who is beautiful, sexy, and has an intellect for superior to your loser ass You will have a new found appreciation for her. If you are a true devotee of Goddess Snow, this clip is a must have.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : snowinterview-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 266.87 MB
    Duration : 00:08:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:snowinterview-wmvhigh.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:snowinterview-wmvhigh.wmv