Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1894

Thread: Humiliationpov.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- There Will Be No Secrets Between Us-Hyp n0 ss

Humiliationpov.com- There Will Be No Secrets Between Us-Hyp n0 ss

Description:
    Hyp n0 Domme Alexandra Snow
    Look at you, so eager, eager for some sensual hyp n0 tc masturbation instruction. Thats ok, but were going to do it my way. So go ahead and relax. Take nice deep breaths. Inhale and exhale. Feel all the tension leaving your body. It feels so good to relax for me. Im going to take you down, very deep down, into a deep deep sleep with my nice, calming, long induction. You wont even feel it happening to you. Deep sleep.
    Now open your eyes and look at me, doesnt that feel good? Watch me, look at my body before you. Its so easy for you to get turned on as you stare at my perfect curves. I want you to be turned on, I want you to stroke, I want you to wrap that hand around your cock, and I want you to squeeze it, squeeze up and down the shaft. See how good that feels. See how right it feels to stroke for me. I want you to let your arousal build as you get lost in my breasts. Stroke, stroke, get lost. Stroke for me. Go deeper now.
    You trust me to hold on to you as you float and stroke. You trust me to take you places that youve never been. Thats my job and Im very good at it. Controlling all of your arousal, all of your desires, Im very, very good at getting inside your head. But there are some things I dont know yet, some things that you are hiding from me. Why are you hiding from me? Thats not what a good boy would do. There will be no secrets between us. So I want you to tell me. Youre not going to fight it. Because for every little secret you tell me, the more and more aroused you will become. It will bring you closer and closer to orgasm.
    Are you ready to start talking? Good boy. Thats it. I want you to stroke, and I want you to look at me and confess all of your secrets. And with each confession you will feel your cock pulsate. Tell me all of your darkest, dirtiest secrets. And the more you let go, the better it will feel. You cant hide anything from me anymore. The more you tell me the harder you feel your cock get, the bigger your orgasm will be.
    Jerk and spill all those dirty little fantasies. You are safe here with me. And its with these fantasies that I gain full control over you, so I have to know all of them. Stroke, harder and faster now as you confess. It feels so good. You are trembling, on the edge. So lost in my hyp n0 tc trance. And once youve told me everything, absolutely everything, only then may you cum.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : sensualhypnoeffects-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 329.84 MB
    Resolution : 720x406
    Duration : 00:10:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sensualhypnoeffects-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Become A True Cum Junkie

Humiliationpov.com- Become A True Cum Junkie

Description:
    Lindsey Leigh
    junkie (noun) \?j??-k?\-A person who is consumed by an addiction. Aspects of their life suffer as heshe satisifies the addiction.
    Hey all of my so called cum junkies. You tell me all the time what a cum junkie you are. But the truth is, youre not a Real cum junkie. Youre just a cum eater and a cum lover. But in order to be a junkie, you need to take it to the next level. Youre not a true cum junkie until you inject it into your veins.
    Youre going to jerkoff and cum into a syringe. Then youre going to hold it up to your vein and just inject yourself with cum. And then you can call yourself a cum junkie. Right now youre just a fake, a wanna be cum junkie. And why not go all the way? So today youre going to prove to me that youre a cum junkie. Youre going to show me that you love cum so much, that youll inject it into your veins. I know you wanna do this for me to prove just how low youll go for me.
    So start jerking. This is going to be the rush of a lifetime. Once you inject that cum into your veins, youre going to feel a warm rush like nothing youve ever experienced. Your heart will race. And soon youll need it more and more, youll become a true cum junkie, always desperate for your next fix. Youll feel waves of euphoria rush through you each time you inject it. You will literally have cum, pumping through your veins.
    This is what you so desperately desire, to be a true cum junkie. So jerk a nice big load into your syringe. Once you inject it, the rush will addict you and turn you into the biggest cum junkie ever. Soon youll do anything to get your next fix. Feel the rush.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : LLcumjunkie-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 237.47 MB
    Duration : 00:07:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LLcumjunkie-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Reprogramming Your Brain With My Voice

Humiliationpov.com- Reprogramming Your Brain With My Voice

Description:
    Mistress Deeane
    Relax as I bring you into a world of fulfillment, of creation, a world that shapes little losers like you. A world where I create your brain, a world that is free, a world that brings you peace and happiness. Deep inner peace, deep in your mind. And all you have to do to get there is to listen to my voice. My relaxing voice will guide you, my voice will decide what you do, and you will feel compelled to obey.
    I am going to ask many humiliating things of you. And you will feel compelled to comply with my demands, no matter what they are, no matter how degrading. I am going to abuse your limits as you follow my voice deeper down into the depths of depravity. Im going to play with your brain until there is nothing left by the sound of my voice.
    Your brain begins to crave my words and my commands. It needs them like a drug. You need me. I am your Goddess. I am superior to you. Just follow my voice and see where it leads you. All you want is to obey me. You will crave my humiliation. Your brain will say yes to whatever I command. Im going to play with your subconscious and youre going to love every second of it. I want to abuse your inner being.
    You will love, crave and need my voice. It will be a yearning, a need. The more you listen, the more desperate you will grow for it when it is gone. You will begin to enjoy things you never thought you would. The desire will begin to run through your veins.
    I am the Queen that creates your dreams. I am your creator and your designer. The builder of your mind. I am in your cells. I am the reason and the cause, and you are just an effect. Stop thinking, let it all go.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : deeanebpl-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 254.53 MB
    Duration : 00:07:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:deeanebpl-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Fall In Love With Me, All You Have To Do Is Press Play

Humiliationpov.com- Fall In Love With Me, All You Have To Do Is Press Play

Description:
    Princess Cherry
    Have you ever been in love before? Do you know that feeling you get inside your heart? Im going to make you fall in love with me. Youre going to get that rush you get when you fall in love. And even if youve been in love before, youve never felt love like you will with me. And when you fall in love with me youll never fall in love with anyone else ever again. Look at how young and beautiful I am. You could never find anyone as perfect as me. Your love for me will become an addiction.
    You are going to fall so deeply in love with me, that youll want to always be my slave. Youll want to do anything to please me and make me happy. And I wont love you back, but you wont even care. Because Im everything you want in a woman. Im the girl of your dreams. And the best part is that Ill always be here for you, all you have to do is press play. And you know that no other woman will do the things for you that I can do. And although well never be together, just press play.
    I want you to be walking on clouds when you think of me and the love that you have for me. I want you to feel a rush of emotions every time you see me on your computer screen. You love me and you want to take care of my high maintenance lifestyle. You love that Im a demanding brat.
    Look at me from head to toe. This is the body and the face that you are in love with. No other woman will ever compare to me. Im going to make you fall so deeply in love with me that you dont even want to talk to another girl. I want every beat of your heart to be for me.
    And I dont want just you to fall in love with me. I want All of you to fall in love with me. I deserve it. Im the most beautiful girl that will ever talk to you.
    And even though Ill never love you back, there are some things that I will do for you to make you happy. Ill make you lick my feet, worship my ass, Ill drain your bank account, and humiliate you like no other. And youre going to love me more for it. You will live to make me happy. Everything I do to you will make your heart beat faster. Feel the rush of being in love with me loser. You need me. I want you love me knowing full well that Ill never love you back.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : cherrylove-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 229.37 MB
    Duration : 00:07:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cherrylove-wmvhigh.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:cherrylove-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Stupid Mesmerized Butt Puppet

Humiliationpov.com- Stupid Mesmerized Butt Puppet

Description:
    Chastity Lynn
    Youre here because youre nothing more than a stupid mesmerized butt puppet. I know you just cant wait to stare and drool at my perfect little ass. It moves back and forth in front of your eyes, mesmerizing you, putting you in a trance. My ass makes you lose your mind. You want it so bad. Your dick is so hard for my ass. And your mind is so blank. You cant think when you see my perfect ass. You lose all of your thoughts.
    But its ok, I want you to stare. Im here for you to worship. To worship and wank for my perfect ass. Go on loser, jerk your pathetic cock as you watch my ass go back and forth. I know it feels so good. I know just how to drive you crazy with my ass as you get dumber and dumber. Its so easy to fuck your brain with just my ass. My ass is all your brain can think about. Jerk your dick faster, as you drool and your thoughts continue to slip away.
    Im giving you exactly what you need so I can get what I want. Full control over your mind. With just my ass. So simple. So mindless. As you jerk and jerk and jerk for my ass. Just look at how perfect it is as I move it every so slowly in front of your eyes. Your mind is getting so hazy. Keep jerking for my ass loser. Jerk and lose your mind.
    Youre such a stupid little butt puppet for me. Watch me loser, you cant take your eyes away now. My silly little mesmerized butt puppet. I own you now. My ass owns you. Youre so greedy for my ass. It makes me laugh how easy it is to control you with my ass. Controlled by an ass youll never have. How pathetic.
    Youre such an ass addict. You wish you could stop, but you cant. You just cant stop. Youre caught, by my ass. Caught in its power. Youre addicted to my perfect ass. It will fill your mind and your thoughts. Mesmerized like the stupid little butt puppet that you are..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : chastityaw-wmvhigh(2).wmv
    File Size : 312.87 MB
    Duration : 00:09:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:chastityaw-wmvhigh.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:chastityaw-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Titiot

Humiliationpov.com- Titiot

Description:
    Princess Meggerz
    I see your eyes, theyre staring at my tits. You cant even help yourself. Youre so utterly addicted. Its kinda pathetic. I mean that I can blame you, just look at my huge tits. You lose all self control. Fucking moron. Once I pop my boobs out, you lose your mind. Dumbass. All the blood drains from your brain to your cock and you become stupid and mindless.
    Youd do anything for my boobs. Anything for me, just to show you a little cleavage. Youre losing it now, I can see it in your eyes. All you want to do is stare, stroke, and spend on me. Because if you want your tit fix, you have to keep me happy. Stare, stroke and spend on them. And if youre a good boy, and you give these tits exactly what they deserve, I might even let you cum to them. I might even take this little top off and let you stroke your dick to my bare tits.
    You titty addicted mindless fool. All you can do is focus on my breasts. Should I take my top off so you can stare up at my tits and stroke? Do you think you deserve that? Go spend and while you do, Im going to untie my top and let it drop to the floor. Now theres nothing but my hands between you and my bare tits. Dont you just love how they look? I know how desperate you are for me to remove my hands and let you see them in all their perfection. Youre so close now. I think you might blow
    But I want more, give me more and Ill show you more. I promise youll have the best orgasm ever once you give in to these tits. I have your cash and your mind as you jerk and jerk and jerk to my tits. Now beg me to drop my top and my hands. Beg me to show you my tits so you can blow your stupid little load. My tits want more and you cant help but obey my tits. And maybe, just maybe, Ill show you them
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : megboob-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 212.97 MB
    Duration : 00:06:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:megboob-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- The Life Of A Tiny Dick Loser

Humiliationpov.com- The Life Of A Tiny Dick Loser

Description:
    Lady Jayden
    This video is only for my little dick boys. You can only watch this video under two conditions. First is that you have to have an itty bitty tiny little cock. Second, is that your little dick has to be pussy free for 30 days. So if youve been fortunate enough to touch a woman in the past month, you are Not allowed to watch this video. So for those of you tiny dicked freaks who havent had pussy in the last 30 days, congratulations, thats quite an accomplishment, lol.
    So for those little dick boys, I want you to touch your cock. I want you to use your little fingers and do whatever it takes to rub one out, because you deserve it. You have been good boys. And why is that? Because you havent bothered beautiful women with your tiny dicks. Because you know that women dont want itty bitty little cocks. They want big fat cocks. And so the fact that you havent bothered any women with your little dicks, thats good, thats an accomplishment and you deserve to be able to jerkoff to that fact.
    And while youre jerking off I want you to think about those sexy women that youll never ever have. I want you to wank and think about what you really are, a pathetic tiny dick loser that no woman will ever want. You can jerkoff whenever you want as long as you dont bother any women with your small cock. And I know that thinking about how women will never want you makes your little dicklette so hard. Jerk, jerk, jerk away, jerk that tiny cock.
    Even if you did have sex, neither of you would feel anything. So just jerkoff, it will feel better for both of you. So wank and cum for me, you deserve it. And I want you to remind yourself that you deserve to wank when you stay away from gorgeous women. This is your life, this is the life you need and the life you deserve. A sad, lonely, tiny dick wanker. This is the life of a small dick loser. And you love it.
    Now I want you to do something special for me because I have allowed you to jerk your dick. So right when youre about to cum, I want you to say out loud, Im a tiny dick loser, and tiny dick losers dont get pussy.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : jaydenforum-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 235.59 MB
    Duration : 00:07:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jaydenforum-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Edging Your Cock As You Go Ass To Mouth

Humiliationpov.com- Edging Your Cock As You Go Ass To Mouth

Description:
    Mistress T
    Youre going to do something very dirty and humiliating for me. Go get a dildo or if you dont have one, you can use your fingers. Youre going to be doing ass to mouth today First I want to turn you on. So go on and stroke to my naked body as I encourage and instruct you. I want you on your knees for me while you stroke because thats where you belong before a beautiful, dominant Goddess. I want your cock rock hard because when youre horny, youll do anything I say.
    Then go ahead and lube up that finger or dildo. Rub some lube on your asshole too. Make sure that lube is tasty because youre going to have to eat it, lol. Then slide it into your asshole while you stroke with the other hand. Stroking and fucking your asshole. Dont you feel dirty? And while you fuck yourself, Im going to show you my naked ass and my asshole so you can picture its my ass youre eating when I make you taste your own ass
    Now pull out that dildo and put it in your mouth. Suck it. Lick your own ass juice. LOL good boy. Dont stop stroking while you go ass to mouth. I want you going back and forth from your ass to your mouth over and over again you disgusting freak. And make sure youre fucking your ass good. I want that slut hole stretched out. You love taking big things in your ass for me. In the heat of the moment when youre horny and desperate to cum, I know youll do anything to please me. And I love watching losers like you going ass to mouth for me.
    Fuck yourself. In and out, harder and harder. Keep jerking, I want you on the edge. Edging ass to mouth. I wish you could see yourself. In fact, if theres a mirror nearby, I want you to watch yourself so you can really see what youve become. Watch as you degrade yourself for me.
    Im going to count you down to orgasm, and every few numbers Im going to make you take it out and suck it for me and then put it back in again as you edge closer to orgasm. Then when you cum, youre going to cum all over that dildo thats been up your ass and youre going to lick the whole thing clean Youre going to suck your own cum and ass juice off of that dildo for me. How does that taste? LOL
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : atmmisst-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 290.96 MB
    Duration : 00:09:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:atmmisst-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Verbally Mindfucking Your Brain Into Loser Mush

Humiliationpov.com- Verbally Mindfucking Your Brain Into Loser Mush

Description:
    Hey loser, are you ready to cum for me today? Of course you are you kinky little bitch. Youre always ready to cum for Princess Rene. Thats because Im the Queen of humiliation and I Love verbally fucking you. Totally and utterly mindfucking you until you cant help but squirt your little loser load. And thats exactly what Im going to do to you today.
    Bitch, slut, perv, loser, wanker with each insult you get more and more turned on. Faster and faster you jerk. Dweeb, dork, fucktard youre getting harder and harder. Im going to fuck your mind up. Youre so pathetic jerking off to my verbal destruction of your ego. Theres only one reason youre watching this clip, its because you cant get a girl. If you could, youd be fucking her right now and not jerking off to me calling you a fucking loser. Youre just a little fucked up loser who will never fuck a girl ever again, a masturbation junkie jerkoff loser.
    And you love this, you love when I verbally lobotomize you. You love it so much Nothing else turns you on like this, nothing else makes you cum so fucking hard Youre an insignificant nobody. Just a little speck, a nothing. Nobody cares about you. Youre fucking worthless. Youre retarded little loser brain just eats my insults up as if they were candy to your mind.
    You are so fucked up that your brain has turned insults into pleasure in the synapses of your mind. Your brain has been completely rewired. Look at you jerking away furiously. Pathetic Demented There are so many things wrong with you and the meaner I get the faster you jerk. Youre so fucking stupid, a social reject.
    The only kind of girl youll ever get is a bratty domme who will never fuck you, never get naked for you, and who will tell you to your face what a fucking loser you are You have no fucking self esteem. I know youre getting close to cumming you little fucking bitch My incessant verbal abuse makes you so horny. Im just going to humiliate you until your fucking dick explodes
    Jerking your dick is the only thing youre good at. Youre a femdom addict, jerk junkie, strokeoff zombie, loser Im gonna fuck you up You fucking idiot, LOL
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : renemindfuck-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 238.65 MB
    Duration : 00:07:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:renemindfuck-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Suck My Strapon And Eat Your Cum

Humiliationpov.com- Suck My Strapon And Eat Your Cum

Description:
    Diabolical Mistress Morgan
    Youre such a lucky slave, down on your knees, right where you fucking belong. And look at what is in your face, what youre going to devour, what youre going to fucking choke on, and youre going to love every second of it. I know how long youve wanted this, wanking your cock while thinking about worshiping my strapon.
    So get started loser, start licking and sucking and worshiping. Tease it with your tongue. Good bitch. Cmon, suck on it. Take it all the way down the back of your throat. All the way to the base, bitch. Fucking gag on it. I wanna hear you. Choke on my fucking cock. Keep choking on it for me. Good boy. Do you like the way my strap-on feels hitting the back of your throat. I fucking love watching you gag. The pathetic desperation in your watering eyes.
    Awww are those tears running down your face? Poor little bitch. Keep sucking fool. Show me how much you love sucking my cock. Prove your worthiness. And if you do, Ill allow you to jerk your cock while you continue to suck and please my cock. But you better make sure you pay more attention to my cock because its worth more than yours.
    Keep sucking bitch. Do you think your little cock deserves to cum? Gag some more, show me you deserve it. Now if Im going to allow you to cum, youre going to cum like the cocksucker that you are, in your own face. So flip your legs over your head, and jerk it in your face. Jerk it furiously into your mouth. Open up wide and make sure you get it all down your throat. Youre going to swallow it all down. You disgusting cum eating fucking slut
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : morganstrapon-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 180.56 MB
    Duration : 00:05:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:morganstrapon-wmvhigh.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:morganstrapon-wmvhigh.wmv