Page 100 of 190 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1894

Thread: Humiliationpov.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Still Dont Believe Us Exposing More Losers..

Humiliationpov.com- Still Dont Believe Us Exposing More Losers..

Description:
    This clip is a continuation of our reality based blackmail series for you stupid addicted blackmail fucks who get off on being blackmailed to stay members of this site, forever LOL You should watch, You Are A Customer For Life and We Warned You before you watch this clip
    You cant say that we didnt warn you, in fact, youve been warned twice now, lol. As you know, when you sign up for the site, we get all of your information. And we told you that if you stopped paying your membership dues, wed expose you. Well, we already exposed some of you who didnt believe us and its time to expose a few more of you who thought we were kidding. (Yes, names, email addresses and such of members who didnt heed our warnings are revealed in this clip, lol)
    I guess two warnings werent enough for you. Now that we are releasing even more names of losers who left this site, maybe you will realize how fucked you really are. Maybe you will hear your name lol. And maybe now you will realize that you are a member for life. Not only will we expose your names in videos, but we will also post them so that if anyone ever googles your name, it will come up in association with HumiliationPOV LOL
    Are you trembling while youre watching this? Listening to see if we mention your name? Or are you jerking off furiously hoping we mention it? LOL. We are not fucking kidding losers We will expose you You are a member for life And honestly, youre getting off really easy. I mean, it only costs you $35 a month for us to keep your secret. Isnt it worth this small fee? Because every single one of you fucks who cancels their membership will eventually be exposed, so dont you fucking dare And do you have any idea how many hits this site gets? Do you know how popular HumiliationPOV is? If anyone googles you, this information will be on page one of the google search, lol We have your name, your address, your email address, your ip address, your credit card information, we know what clips youve downloaded, when youve joined and canceled. We have sooo much information loser, Ill bet you didnt even realize it.
    And the Most fucked up part is that youre sitting there jerking off to this clip. Youre jerking off to me telling you how were going to expose you, blackmail you and fuck up your life. You love it Nothing else makes you this horny, nothing else will make you cum this hard Everyones gonna know what a dirty, perverted, blackmail freak you are, unless you stay a customer for life
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : mabelbm-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 208.84 MB
    Resolution : 720x406
    Duration : 00:06:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mabelbm-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- BEG Me To Drain Your Bank Account

Humiliationpov.com- BEG Me To Drain Your Bank Account

Description:
    I know that not only do you get horny paying me but you get even hornier when you beg me to take your money. You love to beg me to fuck you over, to fuck over you wallet. Feels good, doesnt it? You even get turned on looking at your credit card statements and seeing all the charges to me. Ill bet you even jerk off to your credit card statement, lol, knowing that you begged me for the privilege.
    You are addicted to being drained by me. How fucked up are you that your bank account is diminishing and it makes you feel so good? Its humiliating having to beg me for it, isnt it? So humiliating but so hot at the same time. It makes you want to spend even more, its a vicious cycle. I wonder who enjoys it more, me or you?
    Ill bet you pay me so much that you have your credit card number memorized. And the only reason you spend so much on me is because I allow you to pay me. It is a privilege loser.
    Now I know your nice and horny, so I want you to get down on your knees and BEG me to send me money. Beg, jerk and spend. Youre always stroking and paying. Its the only way you can cum, when you get fucked over by me financially. Im actually doing you a favor by draining your account.
    It feels so good to beg me for it, doesnt it? Because its a privilege, loser. Youre a lucky pay pig. I mean if it wasnt for me draining your wallet, youd be miserable. You need this satisfaction. So Im going to give you my information so you can send me money. And youre going to beg me, and youre going to tell me how good it feels. Youre going to become so addicted to me fucking you over financially.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : lynefd-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 267.28 MB
    Duration : 00:08:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:lynefd-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- A Mindless Pay Pig, Floating In Sub Space

Humiliationpov.com- A Mindless Pay Pig, Floating In Sub Space

Description:
    Goddess Amadahy
    Awww look at you, quivering already. You always tremble when you kneel before a true Goddess. But today I want you to relax. Take nice, deep slow breaths and listen to the sound of my voice as it soothes you into a deep trance. Im going to take you into a special place, sub space, a pay pig trance. And as I slowly move my ass back in forth in front of you, you will fall deeper and deeper, becoming a pay pig for my ass. You love this feeling of being a mindless pay pig, lost and drifting in sub space..
    You are mesmerized by my perfect ass as I gently, hyp n0 tically, move it back and forth, back and forth, in slow, sexy circles. Your eyes follow it as your hand jerks your cock. Jerking away, getting dumber and dumber. You are my wallet, my pay pig, you are addicted to my ass. And soon youll do anything for my ass. You want to worship it and the only way you can please my ass is by paying it. And the more you pay it, the more devotion you show, the more you will stand out amongst all the other piggies who are desperate to pay my ass.
    Feel your addiction grow. You feel this need to make me happy. Youve never seen a true Goddess like me before. You know that I deserve to be worshiped and you know that my ass deserves to be paid. Soon my ass will be a trigger, the moment you see it, you will automatically send me money. You wont even realize what you are doing. But you know it will feel so good, better than anything you have ever felt. You will find purpose in paying, purpose in my ass.
    Slip to your knees, jerk your cock, pay my ass and worship me. This is your place. Addicted to my ass, addicted to paying my ass. The more you pay, the more you worship, the deeper and deeper you go. And now that you are so deep in this state, I will give you mantras to repeat over and over again, until your brain repeats them endlessly, even when you awaken from this trance.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : amadahypaypig-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 239.25 MB
    Duration : 00:07:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:amadahypaypig-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Spend Wifeys Cash On My Ass, Piggy

Humiliationpov.com- Spend Wifeys Cash On My Ass, Piggy

Description:
    You need to spend for my shiny ass. Just look at my perfect ass. You know you need to pay, you need to be a good piggy for me. And you know I deserve all your fucking cash, bitch. Your wife doesnt. And you will give it all to me. I dont care if youre married. I dont care what this does to your finances. Spend behind her back loser, I know you cant help yourself.
    Im going to take all of your fucking money. Make you spend and spend and spend. Ill be spending thousands of your wifes money, your clueless wife. I want you giving me everything. You are going to pay until it hurts you. You are going to empty your bank account. And I hope she notices your dwindling funds so I can continue to ruin and destroy you. Soon I will have you all to myself, my personal spending machine.
    Hump your hand and spend, you fucking pay piggy loser. And even though youre married, just looking at my shiny spandex ass makes you spend uncontrollably. My ass is better than your wifes pussy ever could be. Youd give up pussy for life, just to pay my ass. Pay, pay, pay. I want more piggy. I love draining your account. I love it when you cant stop spending. And I know just how to manipulate you into bankruptcy.
    You better pay quickly before your horny cock explodes or your wife comes home.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : shinyass-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 214.9 MB
    Duration : 00:06:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:shinyass-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Schoolgirl Legs Over The Head CEI

Humiliationpov.com- Schoolgirl Legs Over The Head CEI

Description:
    Hey my little cum eaters, its your sexy schoolgirl, Goddess Lindsey Leigh here, and do I have a treat for you today. First you get to stroke your cock to my amazing body in this sexy school girl outfit. And then youre gonna cum on your face and eat your load for me. Doesnt that sound like fun? Im going to show you how to put your legs up over your head and jerk that dick right into your face so we make sure that every drop either gets in your mouth or on your face
    So start jerking for your hot, sexy, schoolgirl goddess. I look so innocent but I can take advantage of you so easily. I just want you to mindlessly jerk as you stare at me in this sexy plaid outfit. I want you to build up an enormous load. Im going to tease the fuck out of you with my hot body until youre begging to blow your load on your face
    All you wanna do is jerk off for me and eat your load for me. Youre so weak and pathetic. You love being teased and tormented by me. Jerk with me loser, as I instruct you exactly how I want you to touch your cock. Let your mouth start to water at the thought of eating your own cum. You cant help but obey my every command.
    Cmon my little cum eater, faster, bring yourself to the edge now, get ready to gobble up your load. Youre so desperate to eat your cum for a hot schoolgirl. Now lay down on your back, and raise your legs above your head so that your cock is as close to your face as possible. Get ready to be my little cum dumpster. Jerk it really fast and open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Faster Now blow that load all over your face and in your mouth. Do it Yummy Lick your lips and take your finger and wipe up all the extra cum from your face and lick your fingers clean.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : lllegscei-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 267.65 MB
    Duration : 00:08:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:lllegscei-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Pay Pigs Are Soooo STUPID

Humiliationpov.com- Pay Pigs Are Soooo STUPID

Description:
    Pay pigs are sooo stupid Just fucking dumb You stroke your cocks and you get so horny and so mindless, just thinking about having your bank account drained. I mean, how fucked up is that? You want to be wallet fucked and get nothing in return? Seriously stupid You fucking edge your cock and you drain your account into mine. Its almost too easy. And you are so addicted to this feeling that you cant stop. In fact, you cant cum any other way. Youve become so conditioned that the act of paying itself makes your cock twitch all on its own.
    Youre caught in an endless cycle of stroking and paying. And even though you feel regret after youve blown your load and your cash, you Still cant stop yourself from doing it again Dont you see how fucking stupid you are? Thats why we call you pay Pigs, because pigs are stupid. And the more I tell you what a stupid pay pig you are, the hornier you get, the more you want to pay. Its hilarious
    And you know deep down that youre so pathetic that you Have to pay for your orgasms. You have such low self esteem that you feel you dont even deserve the money that you work so hard for. Your brain is mush, it no longer functions normally, you are STUPID LOL And Im going to fuck you over so hard, piggy I control your weak mind, its so easy to manipulate a stupid pig.
    I make you pay more and more for each stroke, for each orgasm. How fucking stupid are you?? Keep stroking idiot as I verbally degrade you and take more and more of your cash. I know your mind piggy and Im going to turn it to slop. Im going to laugh at you as you jerk, click and pay.
    So go log in to paypal right now and Im going to have you pay me as you edge pay pig. Youre going to prove me right, that you are the stupidest kind of loser. Show me how stupid you can be. You are a retarded stupid ass pay pig. Fucking idiot
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : stupidpaypig-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 274.81 MB
    Duration : 00:08:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:stupidpaypig-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Turning You Into My Sissy Cum Dumpster

Humiliationpov.com- Turning You Into My Sissy Cum Dumpster

Description:
    You dirty sissy bitch Look at you, all dressed up like fucking whore What is wrong with you? Dressed up in some ugly sissy slut outfit. Im going to completely humiliate you, my little sissy slut cum dumpster. I know its what you crave, being my sissy cumdump whore. And youre going to love it because I know your dirty little secret, what you do when youre all alone, hidden from the world. You dont want to just be my little sissy boy, you want to be my sissy cum dumpster.
    You wanna be my sissy bitch getting filled up with cum. Im so fucking hot and you dont even want to fuck me, lol. You are so fucked in the head. You just want to have me force you to suck cock. You want me to pimp you out for cock. I mean what kind of fucked up fool would rather suck cock than fuck this perfect body?
    Im going to line up guys to just fuck your face, fill your mouth up with cum and give you facials all over your makeup covered sissy face And Ill have other guys fucking your ass and cumming in your ass. Cum is going to be dripping from every hole in your body. And that turns you on so much, you dirty little sissy fuck. Im gonna turn you into a used up trashy cum dump sissy whore. Just a little cum dumpster, thats all you are, all youre good for.
    And Im going to get paid while you take load after load. Cum, thats all you get you little faggot bitch. And youre going to have a little boner the whole time in your pink panties, you sick fucking fuck You stupid bukkake bitch Im going to turn you into my personal cum dumpster.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : renesissycd-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 224.93 MB
    Duration : 00:07:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:renesissycd-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Worthless Limp Dick Loser

Humiliationpov.com- Worthless Limp Dick Loser

Description:
    HumiliationPOV.com introduces our newest brat Nikki Brooks
    So I hear you have a little problem, you have a limp dick. Well maybe I can try and help you. Grab your cock and start to stroke it for me, Ill show you how. Tug on it, cmon get it hard. Stroke it with me as you stare at my sexy body What the fuck is wrong with you? How can you not get hard to a sexy girl telling you to stroke your cock? God that is so fucking pathetic Any normal guy would be rock hard by now.
    You have a fucking limp dick. I cant do anything with that. No girl can. Its a complete waste You cant fuck with that, you cant even jerk off with it. It just hangs there like your balls. Ew its gross. I mean youve got a hot girl, teasing you, begging you to get hard and your pathetic little dick just lays there all fucking limp What a fucking joke
    Maybe you should just tuck that limp thing in between your legs and hide it, because what the fuck else are you going to do with it? Nothing You cant get hard, youre a complete waste. I could jump on the bed with my wet pussy and beg you to fuck me and you couldnt do it You are a limp dick loser And it doesnt matter how big it is, if it doesnt work, its worthless
    I cant help but laugh as your dick just flops between your legs. Its fucking hysterical. The most action youre ever going to get is your hand around that limp fucking dick of yours. Lord knows I cant do anything with it.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : nikkild-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 221.65 MB
    Duration : 00:07:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nikkild-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Unable To Move As I Humiliate You-Erotic Hyp n0 ss

Humiliationpov.com- Unable To Move As I Humiliate You-Erotic Hyp n0 ss

Description:
    This is a very deep, very intense clip from certified Hyp n0 Domme Mistress Grace. The induction is quite long and will take you down to a deep, dark place, deeper than you have ever gone. Warning: This clip is extremely powerful, you should make sure you are in a comfortable, safe place before listening and watching.
    Hello slave, just relax. I have a very long, very deep induction. I am going to relax your mind and your muscles and bring comfort to every part of your being. All your stress will float away. Nothing else matters at this moment in time. Feel your breathing relax. Complete and total relaxation. You allow yourself to slip deep into a hyp n0 tc state, deeper than you have ever gone before. You are consumed by my voice. Down and down Now at one with my voice. Each word causes relaxation to pulse through every fiber of your being.
    I want you to listen for a sound. This sound will be so important to you, an integral part of you as you listen for it. This sound will always bring you back to this deep, dark state where all that exists is my voice. The sound will be the snap of my fingers. When you here it you will return, deeper than before. You can already feel its effects as I do it again, you fall even deeper. You are unable to move, your muscles are useless, like jelly.
    Your eyes open, locked in your chair as you look at me, unable to move or avert your gaze. Im going to humiliate you while you sit there and stare at the screen, complete mush and jelly. Ill bet even your pathetic cock is jelly. Youre so pathetic, stuck in your chair, looking at me, finding it difficult to even get an erection. You cant do anything about it. You are a useless, pathetic slave. Trapped. I will use you as much as I desire because thats what you want too. Youre getting even weaker for me. So pathetic, completely stuck in your chair. What ways shall I humiliate you even further? You are completely helpless for me to degrade and abuse. You want to touch your cock so badly but your cock is like jelly, so small and pathetic.
    My humiliating words will sink in and stick with you forever. They will always be there, racing around in your head. Totally humiliated. I will count you up and as I do, with each number, you will feel more and more humiliated. You will never escape this feeling. When you come to completely, you will realize and have total clarity of just how pathetic you really are.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : mmmg-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 246.69 MB
    Duration : 00:14:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mmmg-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Pump Those Pumps

Humiliationpov.com- Pump Those Pumps

Description:
    I know you love high heels. They make your cock so hard. So go find a pair of heels and since you love them so much, Im going to make you fuck them. And Im going to use my strap-on to show you exactly how I want you to do it.
    Take the heels and hold them side by side so that the heels are towards your cock and then I want you to begin thrusting your cock in and out of them. Increase the speed and hump those heels. Pump those pumps, lol Does that feel good? Look how hard youre getting. Faster loser. Next I want you to hold the heel and fuck the inside so that the head of your cock goes in the toe. Fuck it. I know youre little cock fits perfectly in the toe section. Come on loser, really get into it. Feel the sole of the shoe against your cock.
    Youre so alone and pathetic that youll fuck anything. Next stick your cock in between the heel and the sole. Good boy, jerk your cock like that. Dont you feel stupid fucking a pair of heels? Youre a heel fucker LOL
    Now I want you to fuck those heels til you cum. And when you cum, I want you to cum right on the toe of the shoe because when youre done, Im going to make you lick it off. Youre gonna lick up your dirty, shameful cum. And hopefully those heels belong to your wife and youll have to see her wearing those, knowing that you came on them for me.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : saraheelhump-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 260.9 MB
    Duration : 00:08:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:saraheelhump-wmvhigh.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:saraheelhump-wmvhigh.wmv