Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1894

Thread: Humiliationpov.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Perfect Feet Fuckery-Foot Slave For Life

Humiliationpov.com- Perfect Feet Fuckery-Foot Slave For Life

Description:
    Goddess Kyaa
    Bow down, get on your knees and prostrate yourself before me, with my perfect feet in your face. You are overcome with weakness. You cant help your addiction to my gorgeous feet. You worship my feet, you need to serve my feet for the rest of your life. You need to be a slave to my feet like nothing youve ever felt before. You dream of my feet day and night. Nothing turns you on except my feet.
    My perfect size nine feet in your face, this is heaven to you. This is where you belong. Youve never been happier than as my foot slave for life. Youve finally found your calling. It seems its taken your whole life to reach this point. You have been seeking my feet since the day you were born. My feet own you. You are controlled by my perfect feet. My feet are your whole world. From the tips of my pretty little toes, my wrinkled soft soles, my sexy heels, my perfect arches, everything about my feet just draws you in deeper. You love the way they move in front of your mesmerized face.
    Stare at them loser. Stare and get lost. You cant look away. You cant stop begging to serve my feet for life. You need to dedicate yourself, you need to be on your knees each day, praying to my feet, sending tributes to my feet and buying gifts for my feet. You just cant get enough. Your world revolves around my feet. You exist to serve my perfect feet. You are a helpless, happy, eager slave to my feet.
    You will serve these perfect feet of mine for the rest of your sorry existence. Its what you were put on this earth to do. You can no longer ignore this fact. No more pussy for you, ever, just my feet. Youve given in to this undeniable reality. Youre a loser, a pathetic pervert, who doesnt get pussy, only the opportunity to be my foot slave. You dont want a life or a girlfriend, all you want is to serve my feet.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : perfectfeet-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 172.4 MB
    Resolution : 720x406
    Duration : 00:05:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoerfectfeet-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Drink Cum For Me On Your Date

Humiliationpov.com- Drink Cum For Me On Your Date

Description:
    Princess Sara
    I heard that you have a date And whether it be a first date or a date with your wife or gf, I have plans for your date so that you dont forget who you belong to. So, when youre out to dinner, I want you to excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and I want you to take your drink with you. And I want you to jerkoff really fast in the bathroom, and then I want you to squirt your load right into your drink. Then take your straw and mix it in really well. Next go back to your table with your drink and sip it in front of your date. And with each sip, youre going to taste your cum and it will remind you that even though youre out with another girl, youre still my cum eating bitch, lol.
    Youre going to drink your own cum in front of a girl youre trying to fuck LOL And youll know that I made you do that and that you have no control. You cannot escape me. I own that tiny little brain of yours. And youll sit there and try and have a normal conversation while youre sipping your cum as your mind slips into subspace for me. Hopefully your drink will taste funny and youll be making gross faces while youre sitting across from your date and shell wonder whats wrong with you? LOL Then maybe she wont want to see you again and youll be all alone, just like before. Oops, lol But you know you deserve to be alone.
    You know that I own your cock and I control your cum. Youll do anything for me. I hope your cum tastes nasty while you slurp it up through your straw, lol. I hope it fucking ruins your date.
    And I want you to do one more thing for me. I want you to get your date to try your drink LOL Tell her how good it tastes Poor girl. I hope she tastes your cum and spits it in your face and leaves you there all alone. I own you loser and you can never get away, lol.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : drinkcumdate-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 222.68 MB
    Duration : 00:06:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:drinkcumdate-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Edging Pillow Humping

Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Edging Pillow Humping

Description:
    Goddess Chloe
    You love to hump your pillow. Your soft pillow feels so good against your cock. Since you dont get pussy, youve come to enjoy this feeling as if it were really sex. Sometimes it just feels better than jerking off with your hand. Today Im going to instruct you on how to edge your cock as you hump your pillow. And youre going to stay on the edge as you hump for me. Its going to feel so good. And youre going to get to watch my sexy body hump a pillow as you hump yours. Back and forth, up and down, gently brushing the head of your cock against your pillow.
    Hump it loser. Nice and slow, rhythmically, make it feel so good, I want your cock tingling for me, throbbing. Youre going to become a mindless pillow humper. Youre going to do this for hours. Holding yourself right on the edge. Im going to make your cock feel so good. You will begin to hump uncontrollably. Unable to stop for me.
    You wont be able to get enough of your pillow. But dont cum, just keep yourself on the edge. You dont want to cum, you just want this feeling to last forever. Dont stop humping. Do fast, do it slow, get into a nice rhythm. Soon you wont be able to think about anything but humping your pillow. Right there on the edge.
    Youre in a blissful state. You cant stop humping. If feels so fucking good. You love this loser. Edging and Humping. And remember no cumming. Just humping. Endlessly humping your pillow. Stay right on the edge. You cant think. Your mind is mush. Your mind is softer than the pillow itself.
    And you dont even want to cum, because if you cum this blissful feeling will end, and you dont want it to end, you just want to hump, over and over again.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : edgepillow-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 207.5 MB
    Duration : 00:06:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:edgepillow-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- A Horny, Mindless Edge Addict

Humiliationpov.com- A Horny, Mindless Edge Addict

Description:
    HumiliationPOV is honored to introduce our newest Brat, Mina Thorne She as a natural power over men. You will find yourself drawn in by her words, as she controls and shapes your mind to her will.
    Your cock is so hard, you can already feel it throbbing in your hand. Your hand is gently moving up and down the shaft. Just stroke for me. Nice and slow. I am going to help you edge your cock for hours. No cumming, just edging for me. Im going to turn you into a horny little mindless edge addict.
    I want you to follow my instructions exactly as I command. Work your cock. I wonder how long you will last? Tease your cock. Now youre going to edge. I want you to keep yourself right there at that sweet spot where you think you can blow, but youre going to hold back. This is going to be a lesson in obedience and endurance. You need my training and guidance in order to reach this blissful state. Edging and edging for hours.
    Now speed it up, just a little bit. Feel it pulsate in your hand. Youre my horny little cock stroker, my horny little jerk addict. I can keep you doing this for hours with no end in sight, turning you to mush. I want your cock so sensitive. I want to torture you. I want you on edge, ready to blow at any moment. But no cumming, just edge, edge, edge. I control your cock, I control your orgasms as I turn you into a mindless wank addict.
    Focus, jerk, and lose yourself in my words. Lose track of time as you edge your cock for me. And you know that this will make your orgasm so intense. It feels like your cock and your mind are ready to just explode. But slow it down.. good boy. Youre my little jerk puppet, you love stroking to my words, you love surrendering your cock to me.
    Youre turning into a weak, horny, edge addict now. You can no longer think straight. You love edging for me. You want to cum so bad, but you wont. Youll just keep edging endlessly. Youre so obedient when youre in this state. So pliable. Youre getting so desperate. And you have no idea how long this is going to continue. Youre going to put this clip on loop and watch it over and over and over again.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : minaedge-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 247.75 MB
    Duration : 00:07:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:minaedge-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Stupid, Incoherent, Alcoholic Fucktard

Humiliationpov.com- Stupid, Incoherent, Alcoholic Fucktard

Description:
    Goddess Amyleen Moore
    What makes you weaker? A gorgeous Goddess like me, or a bottle of your favorite alcohol? Its probably both, women and booze, lol. Theres no need to lie. I know what a fucking pathetic alcoholic you are. Ill bet youre drunk right now. You probably cant even function unless youre fucked up. It probably helps you forget what a loser you are. Ill bet you feel more like a man when you drink, because you are so far from being one. This problem of yours is getting worse.
    Now youre at the point where you have to pay a hot Goddess like me to tease you with alcohol, to make fun of you for your problem. You cant do it on your own anymore, you need to pay to play some drinking games with pretty girls. You spend all night, home alone, drinking yourself into oblivion while I mock you and drain you of your dignity and cash while I make you drink more and more, faster and faster til you dont even know what youre doing. But you love it, you need it, you crave it.
    I know youre drunk and stroking right now. Youre probably stroking with one hand and pouring shots with the other. Go on, drink more. I like when youre drunk and stupid. Do another shot for Goddess Amyleen as I tease you with my body and make you weaker and weaker. Get drunk for your Goddess. So pathetic. It feels so good to get wasted with me. You love drinking for me, it gets you so fucking horny.
    Go on, fuck your hand you drunk loser. Its the only thing that will fuck you. I want to see you make a fool of yourself. I see you losing control. Drink more. I want to see your stupid drunk face. I want you incoherent. Get weaker loser. More, drink pet, get drunk for your Goddess so I can take advantage of you. And even though you know Im going to take advantage of you, you still cant stop because truly that is what you want.
    I want you to spend more. Lose yourself in the alcohol. Youre getting hornier, weaker, dumber. Fucking idiot. Youre a drooling mess by now. Wait til you see what Im going to make you do. Wait until you see how much you spent tomorrow morning, lol. Youre such an alcoholic fucktard Youre going to hit rock bottom with me.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : fiamyleen-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 282.06 MB
    Duration : 00:08:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:fiamyleen-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Im Going To Completely Fucking Drain You, Piggy

Humiliationpov.com- Im Going To Completely Fucking Drain You, Piggy

Description:
    Kelly Sunshine
    Hello there piggy. How many times have you refreshed your page, waiting for a new clip? You are so fucking addicted. Addicted to stroking your useless cock. Addicted to paying Princess all your fucking money. Your useless little dicks getting hard just thinking about it. You were so excited to see another clip from me. You finally get to see me again, to hear my voice telling you exactly what to do. You get to stare at my yummy body, it makes you feel so helpless.
    I know that youre so fucking hooked on me. All you think about is stroking and paying. Stroking and paying. All day. All night. Nothing feels better than jerking that cock and handing over your cash. Im going to completely fucking drain you tonight, piggy. Im going to take it all. And youre going to give it to me because you are so fucking addicted. You cant take your hands off your cock. You just melt when you hear me tell you to pay me.
    If you want to keep touching that cock, I want you to tribute me piggy. Youre so easy. Youre so obsessed with stroking and paying that youll keep paying because it makes you feel so fucking good. Youre addicted to masturbating, youre addicted to me, youre addicted to financial domination. Youre such a twisted little piggy pervert. Such a helpless pay slave. Paying is all your good for.
    Jerking and paying is the only thing youve ever been good at. Its the only way you can please a woman. You know its true. So you know what? Youre going to pay me even more money. Your money belongs to me and I want more. Im going to take every last penny from you. And even when youre completely bankrupt, youre still going to come begging to me for the chance to serve me. Begging for the chance to stroke to me. Because you think with your fucking cock and that makes you so fucking stupid.
    Im going to drain you financially piggy until youre a broke, lonely fucking loser. And you cant stop me. You dont want to stop me. Youre hooked.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : kellyfindom-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 196.75 MB
    Duration : 00:07:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:kellyfindom-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Spit, Slap and Jerk

Humiliationpov.com- Spit, Slap and Jerk

Description:
    Goddess Jolene
    You pathetic fucking loozer You will never get a chance with me, ever Im going to prove to you exactly how pathetic you really are. I know your dick is already hard listening to me verbally abuse you. Now pull that dick out and jerk it with one hand. Youre so gross and sad. Cmon jerk it. See, look how stupid you are, jerking off at my command, jerking off listening to me tell you what an idiot you are. Fucking loser freak.
    Cmon you brain dead fucktard, keep jerking, I didnt say to stop. And now to prove my point even more, take your free hand and slap yourself in the face while you jerk it. LOL Do it again LOL Fucking idiot Jerk that tiny pathetic dick loser. I want you to edge but dont you dare fucking cum. Now slap yourself again. Harder Do it again. Dont stop hitting yourself while you edge because thats what you deserve.
    I want you slapping your face over and over again while you jerk. Now spit in your hand and slap your face again. This is what losers like you get. Since you cant fuck pussy, you get to jerk off and slap yourself, lol. Next I want you to fill your palm with spit then slap yourself in the face and then rub it all over your face. Rub that spit in. Spit, slap and jerk. I want your spit dripping off of your face. Then slap it again.
    Look, youre still fucking hard What the fuck is wrong with you? Slap your spitty face. And keep jerking, faster. Slap it again LOL Do you think youre going to cum? No You dont ever get to cum looking at a hot girl like me. You only get to abuse yourself for my amusement.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : joleneabuse-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 229.93 MB
    Duration : 00:07:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:joleneabuse-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- My Feet Deserve Only The Best

Humiliationpov.com- My Feet Deserve Only The Best

Description:
    Goddess Kyaa
    I am worshiped as a Goddess by men from around the world. And do you think a woman such as I, wears cheap shoes? My feet are the lowest part of my body, but even they are sacred. My feet should be worshiped and pampered. My feet deserve only the best. My pretty feet should be walking on gold plated soles. Expensive foot wear is the only way to impress my feet. Dont you see how these expensive heels accentuate my long legs so perfectly? They even make my ass look better.
    All of me looks better in a pair of expensive heels. You need to shop for me, you need to buy me expensive heels. Sacrificing your hard earn cash to buy me new high heels. Its the right thing to do, the only thing to do. You need to buy me expensive, beautiful heels. My feet deserve the best, and you want to be the one to buy me heels. Worshiping me and buying me heels makes you feel so good.
    You want to buy me many pairs of heels, heels I can wear in videos. And maybe, when Im done with them, Ill send them to you. Heels that have been on my perfect feet. Then you could worship the heels that have been on my feet.
    I want more. I am a greedy shoe brat. I want the best, the most expensive heels. I want powerful heels. I want sexy heels. And you are going to pay for them. And you are going to be thankful to be allowed to treat me to the very best.
    Relish this opportunity. Take me shopping and sacrifice for me. Show me your worthiness. Then watch me walk on your cash. And you will find happiness knowing that I am walking around in a pair of heels that you bought.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : expensiveheels-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 217.03 MB
    Duration : 00:06:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:expensiveheels-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Tiny Dick Loser, Addicted To My Bratty Attitude

Humiliationpov.com- Tiny Dick Loser, Addicted To My Bratty Attitude

Description:
    Chastity Lynn
    Go on loser, pull your pants down. I see youre wearing panties, and you should be, because that dick is so small it could easily be mistaken for a clit. Oh my god that is the tiniest cock Ive ever seen. LOL you are such a fucking loser. Im sure no girl wants to fuck that itty bitty thing. Im sure any girl whos ever seen it has laughed in your face. So Im glad youre wearing panties, little sissy boy because you need to be in panties.
    I know youre already jerking, its ok, dont stop. Thats why youre here, because you cant stop jerking your little cock. Rub it nice and slow, I dont want you cumming too fast. Jerk it loser. Jerk that tiny little pin prick cock. It is soooooo small You love jerking while hot brats like me degrade you. You cant get off any other way. I mean how else would you get that dick off, no girl would touch it. Nope, youre just obsessed and addicted to jerking for me. I seduced your cock and your mind. Youre mesmerized by my beauty as you jerk for me, rubbing that tiny little dick back and forth. I drive you wild, dont I?
    Now stop stroking and I want you to just worship my sexy body. Let me tease that small, little cock with my perfect ass, an ass youll never have. You love this treatment. You love being tortured. Beg me, beg me to let you touch it again. Good boy, jerk it again for me. Jerk your tiny little dick, lol. Fucking loser. I know that youre the only one who touches that dick. Youre such an addicted tiny penis stroker. Worship and jerk to my perfect ass.
    I cant help but laugh at you, you look so stupid jerking your little cock. What a fucking loser, jerking alone in front of your computer screen. So pathetic. Really. Id never fuck you loser, ever. I dont fuck guys with small dicks. I just use them. Youll always be my tiny dick jerker, addicted to my bratty attitude. I know how horny it makes you when I humiliate you like this. Keep jerking it loser. It feels so good. Im going to make you cum so hard out of that little thing
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : chastitysph-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 262.78 MB
    Duration : 00:08:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:chastitysph-wmvhigh.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliationpov.com- Drunken St Patricks Day Confessions

Humiliationpov.com- Drunken St Patricks Day Confessions

Description:
    Princess Ellie
    Its St Patricks Day today. Its all about drinking and fucking. And while you might drink, you definitely wont be fucking. So go on and pour yourself three shots and down them all Dont be a wimp. Lets have some fun. I know you dont get out much. You have this secret life that no one knows about. Youre just a jerkoff loser home all alone on St Patricks Day.
    Now pour yourself five more shots. And I want you to drink one a minute while you continue to watch this video. And Im going to tell you what I expect of you. First I want those shots to start kicking in. I want you nice and loosened up. Now as youre watching this video, I want you to type something out for me. Youre feeling open. The loser in you is flowing. I want you to type a story or fantasy, something humiliating about yourself. Write it out, just let it flow. And keep drinking loser.
    I want you writing something very humiliating so my friends and I can get together tonight and read what you wrote. We want to have a good laugh at your expense. Because we have friends, we have lovers, we have lives, unlike you. Youre going to spend your night drunk and alone, typing out humiliating confessions to me.
    Im sure youre probably so hard as youre typing out your stories. Its making you so horny. Theyre making you weaker for me. I want these stories to be something you could be blackmailed about. And I want them in the forum where they could never be taken down. And since youre so drunk, I want you to sign the stories with your real name. You must be so inebriated by now. I want you spilling real true stories about you. It will feel so good to get it off of your chest. You dont care if anyone knows. Finish off your shots, finish your story and then hit enter. LOL
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : stpat-wmvhigh(1).wmv
    File Size : 205.31 MB
    Duration : 00:06:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:stpat-wmvhigh.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:stpat-wmvhigh.wmv