Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockingvideos.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Angela s Striptease

Stockingvideos.com- Angela_s Striptease

Description:
    Do you have a passion for good old fashioned sexy sultry slow and sensual strip tease? You have to watch Angie dance for you and slowly shed her business attire. She strips like girls used to before they all became g string dancers in nudie bars. She teases, she lets you under her skirt, and she shows off her panties and garter belt through her sexy slip. Her sheer bikini panties are so sexy. You can come so close, she almost sits on your face and you can see every wrinkle and thread on her panties stretched across her sexy bottom. Angela knows exactly how to tease you. She knows you want it slow and Angie knows you want it sexy. She wants you to see her stocking tops, bra, suspender belt, panties and slip. And she will even let you look right inside her panties when she is stripped down to her very sexy vintage lingerie. It is striptease with a big emphasis on tease.
    Model:
    DirtyAngie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : angelastrip768.wmv
    File Size : 41.84 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:08:29
    Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f6f4ca4086bfd

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Sexy Sixty-Nine & Anal Bottle Sex with Miss Abi & Sexy Kathy

Stockingvideos.com- Sexy Sixty-Nine & Anal Bottle Sex with Miss Abi & Sexy Kathy

Description:
    Miss Abi Fraser has seduced the younger sexy Kathyy. This hot video opens with both girls in garter belts, brassiere_s and stockings, 69_ing on Miss Fraser_s kitchen floor. Kathy looks so hot with her jet black hair, black bra falling off her shoulders and Abi, well her huge boobs look amazing in her sexy lacy full cup bra and her light blue vintage garter belt. Both girls are dripping wet when Miss Fraser surprises Kathy with a brace of wine bottles Kathy is intrigued by Abi_s erotic suggestions and intentions and Abi, spreads Kathy_s stockinged legs and fucks her with the wine bottle till she cums....rather vigorously. Now Miss Fraser wants her fun and spreads her stockinged legs, on her back on the floor as Kathy goes to town on her pussy. It is just dripping with cum all over the bottle and she orgasms while playing with her clit as Kathy jams the bottle up her pussy. But Abi wants more. She rolls over and presents her tight bottom to Kathy who willingly pushes the wine bottle deep in her asshole as Miss Fraser madly works her clit with her fingers to a blinding anal orgasm. This is a very raunchy stocking sex movie. It is graphic with lots of close ups. So if you like your stocking sexy wild, you will love this fabulous older woman, younger woman seduction video.
    Model:
    Abigail Fraser, Aunty Kathy
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : sixtyxnineabi1000.wmv
    File Size : 99.85 MB
    Resolution : 448x252
    Duration : 00:15:35
    Video : VC-1, 800 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d485e3081e4fb

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- slave to nylon

Stockingvideos.com- slave to nylon

Description:
    Two mature girls in open bottom girdles, both serious nylon perverts. Brandi and Julia fucking each other in stockings and panties. Julia smothers Brandi with her sexy panties as she sits on her face. She grinds her pussy between Brandi_s long nyloned legs then jams her hose and toes in Brandi_s mouth as the poor girl struggles hopelessly.
    Model:
    Brandi, Julia
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : slave_to_nylon_julia_and_brandi_large.wmv
    File Size : 197.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:55
    Video : VC-1, 2 600 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d04890e81ad8f

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Look up Julia s Dress

Stockingvideos.com- Look up Julia_s Dress

Description:
    I am just lounging around on the bed reading a book with my legs up. And guess who is watching at the foot of the bed? You silly. You can see right up my fifties full skirt dress and have a look at my stocking tops and panties. Come closer, the nylon of my panties is so sheer you can see right through them. I cross my legs and dangle my clear Lucite mules and you can see the soles of my black stockinged feet. There are lots of great pictures of my nyloned feet and wrinkly knees and ankles because I know you like to see them. My seams are even a bit crooked today. But now I see you and I know what you want so I pose for you so you can really look up my dress as I spread my legs wide and play with my panties for you. But I have a big surprise. Just let me roll over to show you my bottom. Look Genuine frills across the butt of my sheer fifties panties. Come up close and I will give you a good look. Would you like me to show you another pair of panties? You wouldn_t mind watching while I change into a pair of flowery full cut briefs would you? Well I hope you don_t mind because I change into another pair of panties then strip out of my dress because I want you to see my vintage platform brassiere as well because it is really drop dead sexy. So here I am in my vintage lingerie for you to enjoy. They just don_t make bras and panties like these anymore.
    Model:
    Julia, Zoe Zane
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : lookbig.wmv
    File Size : 27.9 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:11:02
    Video : WMV2, 321 kb/s
    Audio : WMA, 34.3 kb/s, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/fdc9bcb1a3f63

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Private Nurse Lust Hungry & Insatiable

Stockingvideos.com- Private Nurse Lust Hungry & Insatiable

Description:
    Meet Jane, everyman_s dream. A nurse to cure all your ills. She strides down the stairs in her tight uniform. A real nurse uniform with a real nurse_s cap. Her legs encased in sheer nylon with Cuban heels and seams that disappear under her tight dress. She knows you are watching as she bends over and reveals her stocking tops and the bottom of her sexy bikini panties. She knows you can see her panties, black girdle and bra through her sheer white uniform. She stands over you and sways her long legs as you look up her dress and jerk off to her sweet bikini panties and hot stocking tops. Oh yes, she does know what you are doing and encourages you by pointing at your cock and making that sleazy jerk off motion in front of her panties. She knows how hard you are as she strips out of her dress and poses in her hot underwear because Jane knows just what a man wants to see. She spreads her legs to let you look at her wide crotch full bottom panties then invites you in close, very close as she opens her mouth, inviting you to slide your cock into her throat as she sucks on your wet dick. You look down and see her long hair bobbing around her winged cap and look at her panties and girdle as she pleases you. Watch then, as she spreads her legs and pulls her panties aside to show you everything as only a lust filled insatiable nurse can. Imagine cumming over her tight bikini panties or even her slutty face. This movie was directed by Jane to get just the result she was after...and she does it with style and class.
    Model:
    Janessa Jordan
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : privatelovenurse1500.wmv
    File Size : 187.27 MB
    Resolution : 704x396
    Duration : 00:19:34
    Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6c99c14db539c

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- The Mistress and The Maid with Lauren and Nylonangie Two

Stockingvideos.com- The Mistress and The Maid with Lauren and Nylonangie Two

Description:
    Then watch Lauren cum as Angela sucks on her huge clit between her stocking tops.
    Now Lauren wants Angela in her black French Maid_s uniform. Watch as she gets naked Angela into a garter belt, slips her feet and legs into stockings, puts Angela_s shapely nyloned feet into black stiletto heels then puts her into very sheer black bikini panties. Naughty Lauren, of course adjusts Angie_s sexy panties and feels her up just because she can. She gets her into a sexy red bra then makes her dance for her in her sexy garter belt, bra, stockings, panties and heels. There are great scenes of Angie_s bottom swaying to sexy music in her garter belt and panties. She runs her hands in her panties as you watch her show along with Lauren. Then Lauren gets Angie dressed in her uniform and you are treated to some great under skirt scenes of Angie_s sexy panties.. But wicked Lauren has a surprise. A black strap on dildo. She makes Angie hike up her dress over her waist and straps it on her. Then, she sucks the black rubber dick all the way to the back of her throat as only Lauren can. She makes Angela fuck her with the strap on with her legs spread wide. But soon the worm turns and meek Angela calls Lauren a bitch and turns her over and fucks her from behind. Great panty dildo scenes as she drive her cock deep in Lauren. Then Angela slaps Lauren_s ass as she pounds away at her and makes her cum. This is a very sexy video with lots of good garter belt, panty, and stocking close ups as well as great close ups of lesbian fucking.
    Model:
    Lauren Afton, Nylon Angie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : mistress_21500.wmv
    File Size : 160.64 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:16:48

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/1d4a14207cecd

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Minnie and Kylie s Sexy Nylon & Panty Strip Show

Stockingvideos.com- Minnie and Kylie_s Sexy Nylon & Panty Strip Show

Description:
    Two beautiful girls in short skirts, designer pantyhose and really high spiky heels. They are both in hot sweaters and are dancing for you, just the way a panty and nylon guy really likes. They know you love legs and looking under skirts and lusting after panties and these hotties know exactly what you like. They move sensually to the sleazy music. They let you under their skirts where you notice that leggy Kylie is wearing her panties over her pantyhose that are patterned to look like full brief panties and stockings. Wow. Minnie is wearing her bikini panties under her hose. The best of both worlds. There are many, many lingering scenes of the girls lifting their skirts, adjusting their sexy panties and you are in so close you can see all the stitching and elastic on their panties. Kylie and Minnie strip out of their sweaters and feel each other_s bras and titties and dance for you just in their underwear with lots of panty and nylon shots from the rear as well as the side and front of their hot lingerie. By now you will be breathless as you watch these two very slim topless girls show off their firm titties and pull down their panties and hose and display everything for your ultimate pleasure. This is a panty and nylon dream, not to be missed.
    Model:
    Kylie, Minnie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : minniekylie1500.wmv
    File Size : 184.15 MB
    Resolution : 704x396
    Duration : 00:19:23

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7db8f2e44d30d

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Sex in the Afternoon With Angie and Tiffiny

Stockingvideos.com- Sex in the Afternoon With Angie and Tiffiny

Description:
    Angie in her baby doll and big sexy sheer panties and Tiffiny in a burgundy slip with bikini panties. Both girls in stockings and suspenders on the bed. They kiss, they cuddle and then they get carried away. Tiffiny loves Angie_s panties and plays with them. She gropes her legs and titties and Angie does the same with Tiffiny_s perfect boobs. The girls get very horny and when Angela pulls Tiff_s panties to the side and licks her pussy, Tiffiny goes wild. She loves the way Angie licks her swollen pussy. There are tons of angles of Angie_s amazing bottom in her panties as she is going down on Tiff. Then the girls get into a 69 position and lick each other with lots of good close up pictures of the action. This is a great panty, stockings and garters girl girl sex video.
    Model:
    Julia, Mary, Nylon Angie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : tiffang768.wmv
    File Size : 54.85 MB
    Duration : 00:11:06
    Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9136bbd8232e6

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren does the Dirty Director Two

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren does the Dirty Director Two

Description:
    Lauren just can_t get enough oral sex so while she is masturbating with the big red dildo, her sexy black panties pulled aside, she blows the dirty director again. This guy knows he is onto a winner for sure. No one gives a blowjob like Lauren. There is no substitute for experience. He gets her turned over and slides his cock in her ass as she is masturbating with the dildo. She is getting it in both ends. Then Lauren climbs on and drops her soaking pussy on his rock hard cock and rides him like a cowgirl. She is hot. Smoking hot as she pounds away at the dirty director. Then even more oral sex. Lauren just can_t get enough. Then she makes him jerk off in her soaking black nylon panties in front of her as she masturbates with a very powerful vibrator. The dirty director makes his move as Lauren opens her eager mouth and he cums all over her face and in her eager mouth, which sets Lauren off. She begins to cum. It starts with a small squirt then turns into a river of cum as she soaks the chair and the floor in her ecstasy. This is Lauren at her sexual best with that lucky, lucky fellow, the dirty director.
    Model:
    Lauren Afton
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirtydirectortwo1000.wmv
    File Size : 75.27 MB
    Duration : 00:11:47
    Video : VC-1, 800 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ada151ade2a75

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren s Masturbation Video for Men in Panties and Stockings

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren_s Masturbation Video for Men in Panties and Stockings

Description:
    Lauren really does have a thing for men in panties and stockings. In this video she indulges herself and you. She talks to you and encourages you to wear panties and stockings. Her dress is hiked up and her stockinged legs are spread wide. You can see just how horny she is because her shiny full cut briefs are soaked and her clitoris is hard and swollen. Lauren tells you how much she loves seeing your cock through your panties and how much she enjoys sex with panty boys. She tells you exactly what her clit feels like when she is this horny and encourages you to masturbate with her. She tells you exactly what to do as you look at her soaking panties pulled aside as she masturbates intensely. The sound is amazing. You can clearly hear the sound of Lauren pounding her fingers in and out of her swollen wet pussy all the time showing and telling you how to jerk off. Lauren talks about your rock hard wet cock in the most graphic terms. She will not let you cum until she is ready and by that time you will be ready to explode. She tells you when she is cumming and her orgasm is loud and explosive as you cum with her in your panties.
    Model:
    Lauren Afton
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : laurenpanties768.wmv
    File Size : 51.99 MB
    Duration : 00:10:32
    Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: