Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Scorepass.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scorepass.com- Caught In The Act By Lola Paradise

Scorepass.com- Caught In The Act By Lola Paradise

Description:
    Rockin_ those tight pants and her titty top, Lola Paradise catches her man about to jack to her pictorial in Voluptuous magazine Volume 27 Number 3. And he thought Lola had gone out shopping. Well, she hadn_t. Although she is flattered by the sight of her magazine spread inspiring a jerk session, Lola wants to have the upper hand in this situation, and what Lola wants Lola gets, especially when it comes to sex and getting her big tits doused with cum. Lola takes great pleasure in jerking, tit-fucking, sucking and fucking, and the pleasure is amplified by knowing she is being watched. Naturally, XLGirls had to talk to Lola about this XXX POV video. XLGirls: So Lola, have you ever caught a guy masturbating like you do in this scene? Lola Paradise: Yes, of course. I_ve caught my husband like this. This scene is like a documentary XLGirls: What was your reaction? Lola Paradise: The same like in this scene. I helped him. That was a good fucking XLGirls: Do your fans ever write you describing their masturbating to your videos or pictures? Lola Paradise: Yes, they write to me on my Twitter account. One of my fans even sent me a video of him cumming on my picture XLGirls: What do you think about that? Lola Paradise: I am happy that I can make you guys cum. I love my body and I wanna show it XLGirls: Out of the XLGirls scenes you have done, do you have any favorites? Lola Paradise: This scene is definitely my favorite one That_s my first professional boy-girl scene shot in a studio. It was fun and I hope for more XLGirls: Has becoming a model changed how you dress in everyday life? Lola Paradise: Not very much. I always wear sexy and slutty clothes. Most of the clothes I wear in the videos are mine. XLGirls: Any new messages for the Lola Paradise army? Lola Paradise: Guys, thank you for supporting me. I hope you like what I do for you See more of me at XLGirls.com
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Scorepass.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_37198_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 7655.11 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:31:09
    Video : AVC, 34.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/348faeed89860

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scorepass.com- Erin Star: Topheavy Top Tester

Scorepass.com- Erin Star: Topheavy Top Tester

Description:
    Boob-blessed Erin Star wants to test her tops and see which one looks the best over her magnificent breasts before she goes out. If we had our way, Erin could test a store full of tops and take her sweet time with each one. When Erin_s titty top testing is complete, she takes out three toys. One for her pussy, one for her tits and one for her sucking mouth. I like to play with toys, said Erin. Her tits are bigger than ever. Guys love to see me play with my boobs. They tell me it makes them crazy. What guys want to see most from me is jumping and bouncing my boobs. It is all play for me and a good time. I like to have fun and I like it when the guys see me having fun.
    Model:
    Erin Star
    Studio:
    Scorepass.com
    Info:
    File Name : ErinStar_37022_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 856.13 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:25
    Video : AVC, 6 305 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 183 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c4cecae526b7e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scorepass.com- Natasha Sweet: The Sweet Ride

Scorepass.com- Natasha Sweet: The Sweet Ride

Description:
    While Perry is impersonating a couch potato, blonde bombshell Natasha Sweet is lifting iron and doing her best to keep in awesome shape. Natasha is another hottie who_s been exhausting us since she started taking out her incredible breasts for our cameras. Because of Natasha, some of us have that one, overdeveloped Popeye arm. Natasha is dressed for a workout, just the way we wanted. She_s wearing a pink fitness one-piece, a halter-top over that, tight, cameltoe shorts and very high heels. Does this goddess know how to dress for the gym? You betcha. Perry should be spotting Natasha and helping her out, or at least watching her do her chest exercises but he remains planted on the couch in another room. Natasha walks into the living room, not tired at all and ready to go. She sees Perry as another tool to work out with, starting with cock-pulling, an exercise that helps develop a girl_s wrists. Natasha drops her bare breasts on Perry_s face to jump-start him. Her fleshy orbs feel warm and smooth, just right for Natasha_s next exercise. Mashing his boner between her tremendous ta-tas, Natasha treats Perry to the tit-fuck of his dreams, then she places a lip-lock on his cock, which is still squished between her bazooms. Boob-drunk because of this beauty_s tender, loving care, Perry can_t wait to get started on Natasha_s circuit training routine and begins pumping her pussy with deep thrusts. As they fuck, Natasha licks and squeezes her boobs, hardening her nipples. Next up on the training schedule is a deep-down doggy that makes Natasha moan and cry out with pleasure.
    Model:
    Natasha Sweet and Perry Layne
    Studio:
    Scorepass.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatashaSweet_37487_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 6655.42 MB
    Duration : 00:27:58
    Video : AVC, 33.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5e359e2034754

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scorepass.com- Gia Costello: Just Wait Until Her Husband Gets Home

Scorepass.com- Gia Costello: Just Wait Until Her Husband Gets Home

Description:
    Nade is going crazy watching his dad_s new wife Gia Costello straighten out the furniture. He should be out of the house and chasing girls his own age but he_d rather beat off fantasizing about fucking her. The reasons he_s driven insane are because: Gia Costello is wearing tight shorts, high heels and a halter top tied in the front. Gia has big tits that keep falling out of her halter when she bends over to arrange the furniture. He loves staring at her curves and her ass when she bends over in front of him. His mind is filled with filthy thoughts about Gia since she moved in. He_s been waiting for his father to leave town on business so he can make his fantasy come true. Now_s his chance. Nade leaps off the couch, grabs her and sucks on Gia_s nipples like a wild man. Instead of giving him an open-handed slap across his face to cool him off, she loves that he_s slobbering all over her heavy boobs. Gia sits on the couch when Nade takes his cock out and she immediately begins sucking and jerking it. She deepthroats him to the balls and wants more. Nade strips Gia naked, turns her around with her back to him and rams into her from behind so he can feel what a tight step-mommy pussy is like. Now she_s his. Just wait until her husband shows up. The lesson here is: Don_t leave your new wife alone with your horny son. Do these people listen? Of course not.
    Model:
    Gia Costello and Nade Nasty
    Studio:
    Scorepass.com
    Info:
    File Name : GiaCostello_36788_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4952.19 MB
    Duration : 00:21:52
    Video : AVC, 31.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 232 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8f6b0b6be6bd8

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scorepass.com- Paola Zaguna: Nude On The Rocks

Scorepass.com- Paola Zaguna: Nude On The Rocks

Description:
    Paola Zaguna found a secluded spot outdoors where she could be nature woman and take off her clothing without any peepers around to spy on her. With her trusty dildo in hand, Paola masturbates and plays with her huge tits on the rocks, both near the water and in the water. XLGirls gives major props to Paola for finding this secret location and adding a lot of heat to the local scenery. XLGirls: How do you find bras that fit those very big boobs? Paola Zaguna: It_s a bit difficult but I have to buy off the rack. XLGirls: When you go out, how do you dress? Paola Zaguna: I like to show a lot of cleavage and I like very short skirts. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Paola Zaguna: I wear a bra to go out. When I_m in my house I don_t. XLGirls: So, when you leave your house, you... Paola Zaguna: I get a lot of attention. I feel lucky to have my big breasts.
    Model:
    Paola Zaguna
    Studio:
    Scorepass.com
    Info:
    File Name : PaolaZaguna_36566_720p.mp4
    File Size : 799.07 MB
    Resolution : 1420x720
    Duration : 00:21:29
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8db9aecca875f

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scorepass.com- Mer Loves A Rainy Night

Scorepass.com- Mer Loves A Rainy Night

Description:
    What delightful weather, Mer says. Enjoying the night, Mer stands on her terrace, sips her wine and watches the rain. I love rainy nights. It_s always exciting to see Mer again. The gorgeous redhead wears a short, low-cut dress with front snaps that allow fast, easy opening. Young Mer sure knows how to choose outfits that are just right for her sexy, curvy figure. Mer goes inside her apartment, walks over to her couch and quickly takes off her dress. It_s a snap. She bounces and jiggles her Mer-velous boobs and turns around to twerk her ass-tounding ass. Hers are tits and ass she should be very proud of. She can easily self-suck her big breasts and shows us how her nipples should be sucked. Fully naked, Mer fondles her sweet body and fingers her shaved pussy. She needs something more, something bigger and thicker, so she reaches behind her couch for her giant dildo. This will fill her shaved pussy well and satisfy one of her cravings. Mer sticks it in deep, fast and hard. After she has satisfied herself, Mer deserves to finish her wine.
    Model:
    Mer
    Studio:
    Scorepass.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mer_37101_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4771.12 MB
    Duration : 00:20:06
    Video : AVC, 33.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3156c16c78855

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scorepass.com- When The Husband s Away, Leona Loba Will Play

Scorepass.com- When The Husband_s Away, Leona Loba Will Play

Description:
    Peering out the window, Leona Loba watches her man leave for work. As soon as he_s gone, she phones her secret boyfriend to hurry over. When he walks into her bedroom, Leona is in bed, playing with her big boobs and pussy. It_s okay with him that she started without him because now he_s going to take over and give her the hard cock she called for. Leona loves it hard and rough. If you watched her interview, you heard her talk about her recreational sex life. She loves gang bangs. She_s done it with 20 men--her record. Her hobbies are going to sex clubs with her husband to get gang banged and visiting glory hole booths. But during her quiet times, Leona_s a masturbation fan. She has lots of toys, dildos and clit stimulators in her bedroom to play with so she can satisfy her need to cum and cum again. Leona saw XLGirls on the web and liked what she saw. Now she can watch herself.
    Model:
    Leona Loba and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Scorepass.com
    Info:
    File Name : LeonaLoba_37366_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5363.55 MB
    Duration : 00:24:59
    Video : AVC, 29.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 183 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0bf2c08afe49b

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scorepass.com- Andi Ray: Big Bathin Boobs

Scorepass.com- Andi Ray: Big Bathin_ Boobs

Description:
    I love lots of eye-contact, Andi Ray said about the things she likes to do with guys during sex. If he likes me to suck his balls, I_ll do it. I love lots of kissing and touching when we fuck. I like to tell my partner when I_m cumming. Andi does hot, slurpy ball-sucking in her XLGirls scenes. You can tell she is really into sex with hung guys. Neck kissing and kissing my inner thighs for a long time makes me very horny. Sucking dick turns me on a lot I could pass on receiving oral because most people aren_t good at it. Andi likes to play with hot girls too. I found a girl on Craigslist to have my first time with. It was her first time too. It was my senior year of college. Andi does some mirror play before she gets into the tub and cums clean. Check out the Andi Ray section of the Clips store at eBoobStore.com
    Model:
    Andi Ray
    Studio:
    Scorepass.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiRay_36633_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 2755.76 MB
    Duration : 00:19:04
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 206 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2e2b107905203

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scorepass.com- Demora Avarice: Soapy Boobs

Scorepass.com- Demora Avarice: Soapy Boobs

Description:
    Demora Avarice wakes up and showers, soaping up her amazing boobs and curvy body. She_s ready to start her day. A wife, mom and college student, Demora has big love for big boobs. XLGirls: What are you studying? Demora: I_m undecided. I_m considering a medical degree, but I_m also looking into law. I_ll probably do something on the medical side. I_m actually a CNA Certified Nursing Assistants as well. XLGirls: That_s interesting because a lot of models are or have been nurses or CNAs...Charlie Cooper, Renee Ross and others. Why do you think that is? Demora: I_m not sure. I guess nurses feel the need to help people and please them. I do my schooling at night while the kids are in bed, so I don_t sleep much. I_m a very family-oriented person, so I give it my all and focus as best I can and hope for the best.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Scorepass.com
    Info:
    File Name : DemoraAvarice_36811_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 2525.97 MB
    Duration : 00:20:10
    Video : AVC, 17.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0056760c5bd14

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scorepass.com- Anna Katz: Super-Sex

Scorepass.com- Anna Katz: Super-Sex

Description:
    Back by popular demand, Anna Katz packs erotic star power in every photo and video shoot she does at XLGirls.com. Don_t take our word for it. Seth wrote She carries her beauty in a sublime and seductive way that induces a trance of desire and a wish to be able to wrap around every delicious and dreamy inch of that knockout body. Her curves are the content of pure XL dreams. In this scene, Anna is sitting at the table with Nikolaus. There_s a bowl of bananas on the table in front of her. Anna teases him, peeling it and sucking and licking it suggestively. Anna takes another banana, does not peel it and rubs it between her massive breasts. Anna is ready. She takes Nikolaus by the hand and leads him to the bedroom. He watches her get naked. She plays with her huge tits and gets into bed so he can lick and finger-jam her pussy. Hovering over him, Anna gives Nikolaus head, licks his balls and rubs his cock between her breasts. They flip positions so Nikolaus can fuck her tits with her on her back. Nikolaus sucks, licks and squeezes Anna_s breasts. They get so worked up that they can_t wait any longer to get it on. Their first position is Anna under Nikolaus. Her entire body jiggles and shakes as he fucks her. Anna is a very vocal girl and her cries fill the room
    Model:
    Anna Katz and Nikolaus
    Studio:
    Scorepass.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaKatz_37536_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 9924.11 MB
    Duration : 00:39:25
    Video : AVC, 35.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: