Page 1 of 494 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com videos

Xlgirls.com- Backstage With Ana Anderson

Description:
    In the kitchen, Ana Anderson undresses for the Voluptuous XL camera while a second cameraman captures the action on video. The first time I took my clothes off in a studio, I was nervous, Ana said. It was like the first time I had sex. I was excited but scared. The first time I had sex it hurt so good. After that I became a nympho. So now that I_ve modeled, I_m not scared anymore. When I masturbated with the vibrator on the floor, I thought about girls_ big breasts bouncing. That made me cum really good Running Time: 5:00.
    Model:
    Ana Anderson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaAnderson_17262_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 30.27 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:04:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaAnderson_17262_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- School s Out

Xlgirls.com- School_s Out

Description:
    School_s out for Miss Jennica Lynn and now she can knock us out like she always does in this after-class special. I was always the bustiest girl in school when I was growing up in Sweden, Jennica reveals, and we_ll bet that she was the envy of her classmates and the center of attention with her dedicated teachers. Jennica should have given that apple to one of her favorite professors at the university but who_s to say she can_t take it back with her in her book bag and rub it all over her body instead of eating it? Piece by piece, Jennica_s sexy-coed uniform is tossed aside to reveal the incredible figure that_s earned her a Student Body 1 Award both at XLGirls and her school. Hot clothing removed, Jennica spanks one out instead of studying. She knows everything about anatomy anyway. It_s too hot in paradise after her spanky session and Jennica must cool off after baking her cookie. She takes off her socks and shoes and wets her body down with a nearby hose, the cold water making her nipples hard. All done, Jennica walks back into the house. What_s she going to do when she gets inside? Crack her books?
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29950_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 396.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_29950_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Marina s Oily Boobs Dream

Xlgirls.com- Marina_s Oily Boobs Dream

Description:
    Marina Grey chats with one of the studio staffers and talks about her boy-girl scene. Marina mentions getting her breasts oiled and massaged as one of her sexy goals. That_s how her XXX scene began, with a breast massage. She has a lot up-top to massage, much more than a handful. Marina is packing.
    Model:
    Marina Grey
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarinaGrey_34498_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 74 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:01:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MarinaGrey_34498_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Football Goes Better With Tits

Xlgirls.com- Football Goes Better With Tits

Description:
    And now for something completely different: Nikky Wilder getting body painted by one of our talented makeup stylists. You_ll see this in speeded-up motion and in less than 30 seconds. The Flash has nothing on us. It_s always football season at XL Girls, and Nikky is packing some mighty big footballs. I_d get a lot of cheers, says Nikky, who_s a Seattle Seahawks fan and walking Seahawks encyclopedia. And you probably thought that chicks don_t know football. This blonde honey does. Unfortunately, all good things must go down the drain, so Nikky hits the showers and washes off her footballs. When that_s done, she uses the showerhead to score a winning touchdown. Here_s a gal you_d like to rush, intercept and tackle. And you_ll never have to worry about deflategate.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_32067_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 886.47 MB
    Duration : 00:15:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_32067_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Triple Play

Xlgirls.com- Triple Play

Description:
    Share and share alike is the bro philosophy, and that philosophy is shared by some women. It_s Mya Blair_s idea for some sharing to take place when Jimmy drops by to see Tony. She hits on Jimmy. He feasts on her heavy, fleshy, pliable boobs and she sucks his dick with superior oral skills. Then Tony walks in. At first he_s surprised. Then he encourages Mya. The two bros take turns fucking Mya_s mouth, pussy and butthole, then load her face with hot man-lava. XLGirls: Do you have threesomes with two guys back home? Mya: I have before but it_s not a regular occurrence, unfortunately XLGirls: Do you have threesomes with another girl and a guy? Mya: I have before. Those are a bit more common. XLGirls: What did you like best about this scene? Mya: I have had sex with both guys before and they always keep things fun. Plus who can say they don_t like getting attention from two sexy guys.
    Model:
    Mya Blair, Jimmy Dix, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_32977_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1444.51 MB
    Duration : 00:26:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MyaBlair_32977_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- An Angel For Two Fuckers

Xlgirls.com- An Angel For Two Fuckers

Description:
    Angel DeLuca is a beautiful angel in a red dress. She is irresistible...so hot she wants two men to satisfy her. This is Angel_s first two-man sex party. After they have made out and the two Tonys have suckled Angel_s big boobs, she is undressed. Her curvy body is gorgeous and inspires instant boners. She kneels to suck their cocks and have her fat tits fucked. Angel mounts Rubino on the Ottoman. Her pussy slides down his pole in one smooth move. They pump. There is a horny view of Angel_s bouncing ass. Tony D. stands on the Ottoman and touches Angel_s head. She turns, flicking her hair to the side and he whispers something in her ear. He brings his cock to her mouth and she begins to suck it, hands-free, since she is supporting herself with both hands as she and Tony R. fuck. It_s Tony D_s turn to get a piece of Angel pie. He lays back and Angel gets on top to fuck him. Tony R. feeds her dick while Tony D. and Angel bump away. Tony D. bends forward and lifts Angel up, his cock still inside her. He turns around and places Angel on her back. The men spread her legs wide, exposing her beautiful cunt. Tony R. fills her from the side as Angel grips Tony_s meat and blows him hard and fast. Angel is a girl who deserves total body worship and her two fuck partners aim to give her the works in this flesh-soaked threesome.
    Model:
    Angel DeLuca, Tony D_Sergio, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelDeluca_30024_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1322.39 MB
    Duration : 00:25:45

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AngelDeluca_30024_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Vanilla Vixen

Xlgirls.com- Vanilla Vixen

Description:
    Klaudia Kelly is one of those white girls who_s built like a brick house and likes to get pounded deep. Big ass. Big boobs. Cock-hungry and horny, she slobs on this stud like a woman possessed. She slurps and deep-throats, moaning appreciatively when his cock gets bigger and bigger in her slutty mouth. Klaudia plops that fat, white ass on his face while she gets his dick lubed up. She takes his shaft in every position from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl and then doggie. And when he is done plowing her pink taco, Klaudia gets a load all over it. And what does Klaudia do with that nut-paste? She rubs it into her asshole like the sexy dirty girl she is.
    Model:
    Klaudia Kelly and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KlaudiaKelly_27739_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 990.66 MB
    Duration : 00:19:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KlaudiaKelly_27739_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Mer Loves A Rainy Night

Xlgirls.com- Mer Loves A Rainy Night

Description:
    What delightful weather, Mer says. Enjoying the night, Mer stands on her terrace, sips her wine and watches the rain. I love rainy nights. It_s always exciting to see Mer again. The gorgeous redhead wears a short, low-cut dress with front snaps that allow fast, easy opening. Young Mer sure knows how to choose outfits that are just right for her sexy, curvy figure. Mer goes inside her apartment, walks over to her couch and quickly takes off her dress. It_s a snap. She bounces and jiggles her Mer-velous boobs and turns around to twerk her ass-tounding ass. Hers are tits and ass she should be very proud of. She can easily self-suck her big breasts and shows us how her nipples should be sucked. Fully naked, Mer fondles her sweet body and fingers her shaved pussy. She needs something more, something bigger and thicker, so she reaches behind her couch for her giant dildo. This will fill her shaved pussy well and satisfy one of her cravings. Mer sticks it in deep, fast and hard. After she has satisfied herself, Mer deserves to finish her wine.
    Model:
    Mer
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mer_37101_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4771.12 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:20:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Mer_37101_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Who s The Boss

Xlgirls.com- Who_s The Boss

Description:
    Wow Jordynn LuXXX can really deep-throat that fuckin_ dick Jordynn_s been dressed by Tarzan for his pleasure. She_s under his control and has to do what he says. She has to submit to his probing fingers and cock anyway he likes. Once she_s checked herself out in the mirror, Tarzan gets Jordynn on the bed and feels up her ass, finger bangs her, puts her in doggie and makes her worship him orally. He straddles her chest and fucks her big tits with their pierced nipples. Anything he wants he gets, and he wants her to keep sucking him off. When his demands for cock sucking have been satisfied, he plunges into Jordynn_s tight, shaved cunt and fucks her four ways. He orders her on her knees to deep-throat him. She must stick out her long tongue for his seed. He blasts into her open mouth, and she must swallow every drop of cum, opening her mouth to show she_s swallowed it. He_s the boss today.
    Model:
    Jordynn LuXXX and Tarzan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JordynnLuXXX_32165_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1259.6 MB
    Duration : 00:21:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JordynnLuXXX_32165_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Demora Avarice- Can You Top This

Xlgirls.com- Demora Avarice- Can You Top This

Description:
    Shopping for tops and blouses is a challenge for Demora Avarice. She_s 4_11 and has a 34O bust In this scene, Demora tries on some and tests them in her own unique way. It_s incredible. Demora is a real charmer and has camera charisma. My last name actually means greedy, which is very appropriate because I have boob greed, Demora told our photographer. I have an exaggerated vision of a body type that I like for myself, and that vision happens to have large breasts. I like my breasts. I hope the readers like them too. That_s guaranteed. Demora is also a CNA or certified nursing assistant. For you XLGirls experts, name the popular model who is also a CNA. The answer is in the photo section of this scene.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DemoraAvarice_36809_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 2185.43 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:16:34

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoemoraAvarice_36809_2160p.mp4