50plusmilfs.com- Sex school is in session

Description:
Sex school is in session
When this scene opens, 53-year-old Justine, aka Badd Gramma, is sitting in bed, wearing a short skirt, a button-down top and glasses. Are you ready for your sex lesson today? she asks. I_m going to show you exactly how to satisfy Badd Gramma. I want to show you exactly what turns me on so you can do it right next time. I_m going to show you how to satisfy a real woman, not some little girl. We_re all ears and eyes, Justine She unbuttons her top and plays with her nipples. School is in session, this divorcee, mother and grandmother says. You can start with these: sucking my big, hard nipples. Fill your mouth up with these. But she_s all alone. Where_s the guy? Doesn_t she have to give us a hands-on demonstration? Isn_t showing always better than telling when you want someone to learn something? Damn right So her guy shows up, and it might as well be you because this is a P.O.V. sex lesson in which Justine strokes your cock, sucks your cock and then sits on your cock, and best of all, she keeps her glasses on the whole time. We_re just gonna keep practicing until you get it right, Justine says as her hairy pussy bounces up and down on your big, hard cock. And when you_re finished fucking her, when you can_t hold back any longer, you cum all over her pretty face. That_s how you do it with Badd Gramma.
Model:
Justine and Donnie Rock
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : Justine_34924_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1543.83 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:35
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 114 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: