50plusmilfs.com- Damsel in dat dress

Description:
Damsel in dat dress
It_s early in the morning, and there_s a knock on the door. Sam answers to find a desperate brunette in need of help. Her car has broken down and her phone doesn_t work. She needs to make a call. But here_s the deal: The lady at the door, 50-year-old British MILF Sabrina-Jade, is wearing a coat, and under her coat, she has on a bikini under a sheer dress. She_s teetering in extreme heels. And she has huge, natural tits. Seems as if Sabrina-Jade has been out partying all night. Sam, who_s 22, lets her in and takes her to a room where there_s a phone. He_s amazed by the sight of her chest and she knows it. One thing leads to another and before long, he_s being invited to feel her big, soft jugs. Sabrina-Jade never does get around to making that phone call. Sabrina-Jade is from Bedfordshire, England. She_s a seamstress. You know how seamstresses measure your pants, starting from inside your thigh and going down to the hem? Can you imagine looking down and seeing Sabrina-Jade with her big tits pouring out of a tight top, holding the measuring tape inches away from your crotch? You_d undoubtedly grow a size or two. I tailor my own clothes because my big breasts and small back can be a problem with standard sizes, Sabrina-Jade said. I love sexy clothing and heels. I own many sexy dresses, catsuits, corsets, PVC and leather clothing, lots of boots and shoes and bondage outfits as well. Really, though, she doesn_t need anything to dress up those big tits and her curvy, voluptuous body. We_ll take her naked.
Model:
Sabrina-Jade and Sam Bourne
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : SabrinaJade_33708_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1156.38 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:59
Video : AVC, 7 910 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 169 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: