PDA

View Full Version : Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 4-Adriana Chechik, Sofi Ryan

Grogal
05-12-2020, 02:55 AM
Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 4-Adriana Chechik, Sofi Ryan
https://t41.pixhost.to/thumbs/310/145419629_tguxqv.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/310/145419629_tguxqv.jpg)
https://t41.pixhost.to/thumbs/310/145420501_missa_aforeignexchangeep4_51941170728m10 80comp-mp4.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/310/145420501_missa_aforeignexchangeep4_51941170728m10 80comp-mp4.jpg)

Description:
Includes: Adriana Chechik_Sofi Ryan_kissing_tribbing_sensual & romantic
Adriana comes over to Dan and Sofi_s house on a Saturday afternoon_just as she does every week. She_s very close friends with the couple and their daughter_and is looking forward to meeting their new fosterforeign exchange student Blair. Sofi opens the door and greets her friend with a warm smile. Adriana_where_s Dan and the girls? Sofi explains that he took them to a concert_she_s quick to get her friend in the house. She has a lot on her mind and she_s been looking forward to sharing what_s been going on in their home since Blair moved in.
I think he_s cheating on me, Sofi tells her friend. Sofi begins with her intuitions_how she suspects that Dan is looking at the young girl_and Adriana interrupts_you know you have a suspicious mind_tell me the facts. When Sofi explains the evidence_Adriana is quiet_her eyes look down. Sofi is on the edge of her seat_she wonders if Adriana is closer to Dan than she is with her_and she worries that she is betraying Dan by confessing their troubles to their mutual friend. Adriana looks at Sofi_her eyes squint as if the next words will be meaningful_with purpose_this is it.. you have to cheat on him, she tells her. Sofi_s jaw drops. Cheat on him? Cheat on my husband? I_ve never been with another man.
Sofi_Cheat?! Adriana nods_Absolutely_that will make it even. You_ve got to cheat on him. I could never_I would never be able to get away with it. Adriana sighs_you will or you won_t_but at least you will be even. Sofi feels stunned_shocked_she feels a lump in her throat. She looks at Adriana waiting for her response. What_s with her? She_s always had the most logical advice_but Adriana advises her to cheat on Dan? Adriana_don_t tell me you haven_t imagined what it would be like to have an affair. Seriously_he_s the only man you have EVER been with. Did you know most girls have their very first sexual encounter with a girl? Sofi_really? Adriana_yes_and I_ll bet you have never even tried another woman. Sofi_well.. I_ve never looked at a woman and felt sexual attraction_I mean.. I can tell a woman is beautiful or not_but it_s not like with a guy. I guess that_s how I know I_m straight. Adriana rolls her eyes_she knows that every woman is a lesbian.. but to what extent? I want you to close your eyes, she says with a serious tone. Sofi closes her eyes. Adriana pulls a ribbon out of her purse_the satiny fabric pulls tightly over Sofi_s eyes. Sofi gasps. Adriana_shhh.. it_s ok. This is a sort of therapy. I promise you_ll feel enlightened when I_m through. Sofi_alright.. I can_t see anything. Adriana laughs_that_s the point. Your brain needs to think_you don_t need your eyes distracting your thought process. Sofi_Adriana_honestly.. I can_t buy into this new wave therapy thing that you do, she lifts the blindfold Im having a serious crises. Adriana pulls the blindfold down back over her eyes_stop it_just trust me.
Adriana starts her relax-therapy. She takes Sofi deep into her subconscious and pulls out a moment in time when Sofi cheated on Dan. Every woman cheats on their spouse inside their own mind. A woman builds her ideal man_she starts by looking at her father and pulling out her favorite traits from him_and then she builds a past for her fantasy man. Sofi_s describes her fantasy man_tall_proud_the type of man who doesn_t say much_he wears a suit_he has scars and sun blisters on his hard working_strong hands_but his touch is soft against my skin. Adriana smiles and nods_she begins to run her fingers through Sofi_s thick raven black hair.
Sofi continues to describer her fantasy_she bites her lip_she_s feeling wet imagining what she wants him to do to her. Adriana inches closer_and closer to her lips. Sofi tenses up. Adriana_he kisses you softly? Yes_he_s soft with me. Adriana kisses Sofi_her tongue is reaching to taste Sofi_s mouth. Sofi whispers_Adriana.. I_m not sure if.. Adriana kisses Sofi stronger and holds her hair in her hands_I_m him.. she whispers_I just want to make you feel good_let me.. let me in_Sofi.
Model:
Adriana Chechik, Sofi Ryan
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_aforeignexchangeep4_51941170728m1080comp.mp4
File Size : 1748.52 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:17
Video : AVC, 7 309 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 229 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:missa_aforeignexchangeep4_51941170728m108 0comp.mp4 - 1.7 GB (https://ubiqfile.com/c7lwmp24iiz3)