Page 216 of 266 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2658

Thread: Hotwiferio.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 2

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 2

Description:
    I really like to play with my big cock dildo while I watch a guy jerk off for me. I like to get started by putting something really sexy on like my hot pink &amp black stocking &amp garter set. When I feel sexy I start getting really wet while I think of you stroking your cock for me. The big head going in and out of my pussy turns me on so much I like spreading my pussy wide and watching it go deep inside me. I get so creamy wet and my nipples get so hard as I_m pulling and pinching them. I can easily cum this way and just thinking about your big cock pushes me over the edge
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 82.72 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:12:21

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr12week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr12wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- SHOWER ME WITH YOUR CUM

Hotwiferio.com- SHOWER ME WITH YOUR CUM

Description:
    I really enjoy dressing up when we go out on the town and wearing pantyhose, it makes me feel so womanly and it really turns me on when Tommy wears a suit and tie. I think it_s so sharp and sexy to have a well dressed man on my arm Tommy starts kissing me and I get all aroused. I begin by teasing him and slowly stripping out of my clothes while he pulls his dick out. He knows it excites me to see his hard dick in front of me. I enjoy watching him take it in his hand and stroking it. I then want to grab on to it and stroke it myself. He sits on the couch and I get up on all fours on the couch and start sucking on his big cock while he rubs my ass and pussy. It feels sexy through the pantyhose and makes my pussy tingle. I then strip off more of my clothes and take my pantyhose off so I can sit on his big cock. It feels so good going in and my pussy wraps around his cock and takes it all in. I fuck his dick for a while enjoying the control I have over him. He then gets me on the couch and takes me from behind. He pushes it all the way in and fucks me very deep. I feel it against my pelvis and squeeze his dick hard with my pussy. I then cum and relax my muscles. He tells me he_s going to cum but I make him pull out so I can taste it. I want to see the cum shoot out onto my face. He doesn_t disappoint me- his huge load gets all over my face and drips down to my tits. I tell him I want to eat it so he grabs a spoon from the kitchen and scoops it up, then drips it onto my tongue. It tastes so good and love the sensation of it dripping into my mouth
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 218.55 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:32:38

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dec11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 3

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 3

Description:
    Today I wore a sexy white top and white thong with blue fishnet stockings. I wanted to tease you guys and make you cum for me again. I love seeing a guy pull his dick out of his pants and watch it get hard while I strip. I brought out my huge kong dong dildo to fuck but first I made sure I fingered my pussy real good so it would be nice and wet and stretched out so I could fit the massive cock inside me. I got so creamy wet and love the way it tastes I got you so excited and hard for me, coaxing you to stroke yourself while I watched the pre-cum spill out onto the head of your cock. It looked so good I then told you I needed you to cum for me and you shot out a nice big load into my mouth. I sucked on the head to get out all the remains and enjoyed every drop
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 102.87 MB
    Duration : 00:15:23

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr12week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- PHONE SEX FANTASY

Hotwiferio.com- PHONE SEX FANTASY

Description:
    I was sitting at my desk working when the phone rang. It was one of my good friends named Jim. Sometimes he calls just to talk, or to tease me but this time he wanted phone sex. I love talking dirty and it_s fun making Jim cum. He gets so worked up and moans the whole time I described to him what I was wearing and doing for him. I got so excited while I had my fingers in my pussy that I started wishing out loud that I had a cock to suck on. Tommy over heard me talking on the phone and dropped his pants and came into the room. He didn_t waste anytime handing me his cock. I sucked on it real good and made Jim cum and then Tommy came a huge load on my face It was really sexy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct06wk2-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 82.33 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:12:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct06wk2-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Videoct06wk2-clip1high.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 13

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 13

Description:
    This week I was hired to be a stripper for two guys in their hotel room. I had on a sexy red top with a very short red skirt and red high heels. I started dancing for them but right away they started grabbing me and pulling me towards them. I kept trying to keep them back and told them no but they didn_t listen. The one guy kept grabbing my breasts and trying to finger me while his friend was undressing. I knew they were both up to no good but wasn_t sure how to stop them. I told them I would do a little more then I_m supposed to but that turned into a lot more. They had me sucking on their dicks and the one guy was fucking me. I was nervous but at the same time I really started to enjoy it. The one guy was fucking me so hard and good just the way I like it and then they both stood up and wanted to cum on my face. They drenched my face and eyes with a giant load of cum I told them they were going to have to tip me good because I couldn_t go on another job that night
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 121.82 MB
    Duration : 00:18:10

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june12week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june12wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- 10 STRAP GARTER

Hotwiferio.com- 10 STRAP GARTER

Description:
    I was in the kitchen cutting up veggies and getting things ready to make dinner when Tommy walks in the room. I could tell that he wanted something because he walked into the kitchen naked He wanted me to stop what I was doing so we could have sex but I needed to get the dinner into the oven before it got to late. He wouldn_t leave me alone. He kept asking me to take my clothes off so he could jerk off while he watched me so I did that, and then one thing lead to another- well, actually he wanted to lick me- and I wasn_t going to refuse that After I got nice and wet I got down from the counter and sucked on his cock until he shot out a huge load across my face. It was worth eating dinner late
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct06wk1-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 54.39 MB
    Duration : 00:08:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct06wk1-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Videoct06wk1-clip1high.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- LET ME JERK YOU OFF

Hotwiferio.com- LET ME JERK YOU OFF

Description:
    Today I walked into the bathroom and Edward was in the shower jerking off. When I opened the shower curtain I asked him what he was doing. He didn_t answer so I asked him why he was jerking off. He told me he was thinking of me while stroking his dick. I smiled and said you know you can always come to me when your horny. I love making you cum He smiled when I said that and I got him to come out of the shower. I dried him off a little and then I started making out with him. I felt his hard dick in my hand and began stroking it while kissing him. It felt so nice and hard and it got me so excited. I got down on my knees and took his dick in my mouth. I could taste the pre-cum on my lips. Hmmm, I love playing with a young dick I kept sucking on him and taking it deep inside my throat. I then had him sit on the toilet so I could straddle and slide down onto his dick. His dick felt so good in my pussy I rode it good and hard while making out with him until I came. I then had him lay on the floor so I could get on top of him again. I fucked him really good I knew he was going to cum soon so I had him stand up so I could jerk his dick off into my mouth. I got the biggest load out of him yet It tasted so sweet
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 552.31 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:31

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar13wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- RYAN S ROD

Hotwiferio.com- RYAN_S ROD

Description:
    This week I met with one of my members. We_ve been emailing for over a year now, and I finally get to meet him. He drove up from Miami for the weekend to see me. I was very excited to see him We got a long really well and since we_ve emailed for so long I felt I had already know him. I_m hoping he can cum and see me again sometime
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov08wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 128.56 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:19:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov08wk5-clip1high.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- FACIAL FEST 4

Hotwiferio.com- FACIAL FEST 4

Description:
    I was minding my own business cleaning today then Tommy and Jimmy barged in and practically rpgd me. They went to a strip club for lunch and then came back all horny and I guess they decided on the drive home that they were going to come back and have their way with me. So Tommy came in and grabbed me and started tearing off my clothes and then he made me get down and give his friend a blowjob. Then he had me jerk them both off while they took turns fondling my tits. Next Tommy bent me over the couch and started fucking me while his friend stuck his cock in my mouth. Then Tommy made me squat down and take turns sucking on their cocks. He wanted me to stick both of their cocks in my mouth ant the same time but they were so big I couldn_t fit them in so he got mad and started choking me with his dick. Then he told his friend to try and make me gag so they took turns shoving their cocks down my throat and trying to make me gag on their dicks. Then he said that they didn_t want to cum yet and that they wanted me to give them a little show while they jerked off so I got up and started stripping for them. After I stripped for them he made me sit down and give them both a hand job until they were both ready to cum. Then they said that they wanted to treat me like a little whore and cover my face with cum so they made me get down on my knees and take turns sucking on their cocks until they came. So I had to go back and forth on their cocks until they both came on my face. I love receiving facials so having all their hot cum dripping down my face didn_t bother me at all. I think Tommy thought that I was going to put up a fight with them when they walked in but what he doesn_t realize is that I_ve always been a whore and I would never put up a fight when it comes to sucking on two cocks at the same time. So I guess the jokes on him.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 162.22 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:24:12

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar11week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar11wk3-clip1high.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotwiferio.com- JUICY JUGS

Hotwiferio.com- JUICY JUGS

Description:
    This week I wore a bikini from Malibu Strings. They sent it to me and only requested that Tommy take a few pictures of me in it for their catalog. I got a little carried away when I was putting oil on my body. It turned me on so much that I decided to get one of my toys out to play with. After Tommy saw me cum his dick got so hard he put it in front of me so I could suck on it. I didn_t mind one bit- and got him off really good Join now to see me get a big load of cum on me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr07wk2-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 115.81 MB
    Duration : 00:17:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr07wk2-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:apr07wk2-clip1high.mp4