Kink.com- Training That Ass_Savannah Fox Day One-Tommy Pistol, Savannah Fox

Description:
What assessment can be made of Savannah Fox other than Voracious Whore. What is the best way to bend a voracious whore to one_s will? Deny Her. But first_she must sweat.
I heard that she works out so I take her and my whip to the Armory Gym. She is strong! She knocks out probably 50 - 60 squats and sweat like a bitch in heat for us as I get some goals and rules out of her. Once she gets my program_I reward her with a hard squirting orgasm all over her pretty workout pants.
I drag her to the dungeon and strip her down to naked. I slap some leather around her throat and fuck her face with anonymous_grunting dick. Between deep throat thrusts_I pick her up my the hair and torture her cunt with a vibe and whip the shit our of her tits. That_s when the pain slut emerges and she starts squirting all over the place. Who knew the little slut comes from having her nipples whipped? Girl_s got talent.
The thing that really impresses me however is how fiercely she fucks that dick for us in reverse cowgirl. She is a fucking beast on that dick and we can barely keep up with her. It takes all I have to drain that cunt of everything it_s got_but I manage to get her completely used up and put away wet.
Model:
Tommy Pistol, Savannah Fox
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 35531_savannah.mp4
File Size : 1931.79 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:52:24
Video : AVC, 5 020 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: