Kink_com- Unfuckingbelievable Soaking Wet Squirting Snatch and Huge Natural Tits-Serena Ali

Description:
Date: October 31_2013

With: Serena Ali
Director:James Mogul

In all my years doing this shit I have never seen a girl squirt as much as I witnessed with Serena Ali. She told me that the vibe makes her squirt_but I had no idea that we would extract over 70 squirting orgasms from her gushing cunt in one session. Unfuckingbelievable.
But let me back up a bit - her Huge Natural Tits are the first thing that I notice and I waste no time in tying them up as tightly as I can. Cutting those big tits out of her slutty dress makes her fat nipple stand straight up_begging for attention. When I tie the vibe to her quivering cunt and jack her knee up to her ear_I begin to realize that this girl is strong - real strong. It takes all I have to get her off like this_but come she does - several times.
I now realize that I am working way too hard here and call for the heavy artillery - the Sybian. I bind the cruel device tight between her thick thighs_paying close attention to making sure shit is secure. I turn it on and she is off and running like a fucking race horse. Again - I need more rope to tame this twat.
At last I put her on her back_spread wide open and I tie the fuck out of her_right down to her toes. Her big tits and slutty snatch are right there for the taking and I start my work. When she starts to squirt out her orgasms I start to count. By the time we are done the count is over 70 and the set is covered in quarts of come from her gushing cunt. Unfuckingbelievable.
Model:
Serena Ali
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 34112_serena_ali.mp4
File Size : 2734.34 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:14:31
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: