Kink_com- Adriana Chechick Fucked in the Ass for the Very First Time-Adriana Chechik, Maestro, Simone Sonay, Danarama

Description:
Date: September 6_2013

With: Adriana Chechik_Maestro_Simone Sonay_Danarama
Director:James Mogul

Fresh_young slave girl wanna-be proves to us just how badly she wants to serve the Upper Floor by giving up her Hot Fucking Asshole for Hard Fucking for the Very First Time.
I order slave Sonay to see to it that Chechik_s asshole performs well_then sit back and relish the sight of the little tramps priming each others fuck holes for hard dick. When I jam a huge steel handle up Chechik_s ass and steer her around the lounge to meet guests_I think she is going to break down on us. But she sucks it up like a good little ass whore in training_and warms up to an intense ass fucking that earns her passage to servitude on the Upper Floor.
I the process_Simone Sonay earns her long coveted Upper Floor collar as well by displaying diligence_duty and discipline in the course of servitude. The Upper Floor now has two more collared slaves to bend to our will and to our libidos. Welcome aboard__.
Model:
Adriana Chechik, Maestro, Simone Sonay, Danarama
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 32277_adriana.mp4
File Size : 2954.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:20:31
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: