Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Shemax.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Seeing Marcela posing in her leopard print outfit will put one thought in you mind, take it the fuck off so we can see that luscious curvy body underneath She is such a hot t-girl babe and she knows how to tease to you to distraction.
    Model:
    tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 31.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    This sexy Asian ladyboy loved being in the outdoors with the wind blowing through her long raven hair. Stripping down to her pink lingerie in the wide open knowing she could be seen was a total turn on for this horny shemale and her lacy thong couldnt hide the proof of her arousal. Once she was wearing nothing but her high heels, she began to pump her throbbing shecock and it wasnt long before she was exploding in ecstasy for the camera.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 7.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Here was one Asian shemale that loved to strut her fine stuff and got off on having the cameras eye focused on her sweet, petite ass. And she wasnt shy one bit about exposing her plump shecock. Just watching her strip down to her butterfly decorated thong was pure bliss and when she puckered those full lips you cant help but imagine how it would feel to have them wrapped around your throbbing dick and feel her sucking you like a lollipop.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 7.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Wouldnt you just love being lucky enough to have such a beauty as t-girl Michele living next door to you? This shemale is a real hottie with small tits, slim shapely legs and perfectly shaped ass. Not to mention she has a juicy big shecock
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 26.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    You cant help but notice what a hot body and sexy ass this Asian T-girl had. Her mini skirt didnt leave much to the imagination when it came to hiding those firm, round butt cheeks and her slender, shapely legs. And there was something sinfully erotic about watching this adorable ladyboy set on the counter top, her skirt up around her hips while she pumped her velvety shecock until it was rock hard and the head was glistening with pre-cum.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 7.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    She might only be 18 but Stephanie is a sexy t-girl that knows how to tease for the camera. She is also a very sexy teen shemale with darkly tanned skin, blonde hair and tiny tits. Watch as she spreads her tight ass to tease the camera.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 32.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Wanessa has a little bit more of a manly look to her face then some shemales but this tranny babes body is hot with all the right curves and a thick, juicy shecock. She strips off on the bed and plays with her rod until it is ready to spew.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 32.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Now here was a feisty ladyboy that knew how to tease the camera with color and style. That sexy, petite body and creamy soft skin amid all those bold colors had a real erotic and sensuous affect. And when she stripped off her bikini and showed that thick and juicy shecock I knew it was going to be one hell of an afternoon. This Asian shemale slut loved showing off her sexy ass for me and the camera while she stroked that big girl pole.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 9.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Anita has a few surprises up her sleeve and one big one down her pants. If you are in to girls with tattoos then she is for you. She gives us a peek at a small part of her body art when she pulls up the back of her shirt. If I could speak Thai I would get her to explain what the elaborate dragon back panel is all about. She has a very bubbly personality often smiling without being asked. She came over quite late and asked to have a shower which I caught on tape. She is still quite sexy despite a having a few extra pounds which gives her a rather boyish figure. She told me she had a big cock but I did not get a sense of it while she was soft. Once on the bed she took charge of my boner which made her dink begin to swell. That thing just kept growing bigger and bigger especially. It is not only long but fat especially at the base near her large swollen balls. I really loved watching her work that meat until she came and I hope you do to.I met Anita at Temptation bar on my first night there. I was immediately taken with her large fake lashed eyes. She looked very pretty and cute up on stage shaking her stuff even though she is not the best dancer. As with all bar girls as soon as you lock eyes they consider this an invitation to plop down next to you. She opened the conversation by proudly announcing that she had the biggest cock in the bar. As Id seen her on other sites I knew this to be true and so I congratulated her on this. We chatted a bit but it was early in the evening and I had some other girls lined up so I got her number for late. When I called Anita I had already seen 3 girls and it must have been 2 or 3 AM. She promptly came over and the difference in her appearance from earlier in the bar was striking and shows how much makeup is important to achieving femininity. I asked if she would make-up again and she promptly began to reapply her girl face. I also noticed that she has put on a few extra pounds from her appearances on other sites. She is obviously not on hormones as it is distributed in the same places it goes on regular guys. I think she looks much better and more feminine thinner. I hinted at this and she said she was getting boobs soon so maybe this will compensate somewhat. The camera loves Anita as she is much more masculine in person. I really never truly got into with her as there are a few things like facial and body hair that kind of turned me off. I will work with her again once she gets the boobs and see how this affects her overall appearance.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 9.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    If I had this shemale chick to play with in the bathtub I might never leave the bathroom. Lara slides down in the sudsy water in her bra and panties just being a naughty tease. But dont worry, she gets naked and strokes on that long shecock.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 33.6 MB