Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Shemax.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Big Cock and New Boobs-Anita

Shemax.com- Big Cock and New Boobs-Anita

Description:
    This was the second time I`d worked with Anita and the first time working with her new boobs. Anita has a great smile and a bubbly personality. As in the first shoot she is a good model and will do anything you ask without question. While I love the new boobs I am not sure that I like the red hair. I think she looks best with long dark hair which complements her rather large face. I was also not crazy about how she was made up with the whitish foundation, dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick. She has large facial features and needs to learn to apply makeup in a way that does not call attention to them. To her credit I believe that these large eyes, lips and cock of course are the reasons why the camera seems to love Anita. If you take her home you will soon realize she is not the most feminine of girls in person. She has a fair amount of facial and body hair that you cannot see in the pictures. I may get one of here friends to tell her she would be much more feminine if she would do something about this. She also used to be quite skinny and I find her more masculine with the extra weight. Perhaps these things are the price to be paid for her impressive cock. When I look back at these pictures I quickly pop a boner focusing on her big cock, massive balls and round tits.

I think Anita is the epitome of what I call the tranny myth. I`m sure all who have tried to fulfill their fantasies would agree that reality almost always falls short. This is never more true when you meet someone you have only seen pictures or videos of. It is also especially true when you meet transsexuals that you have seen on the internet. Like most guys who discovered trannies on the internet I imagined them to be genetic girls with cocks. However in the flesh there are almost always signs that this is not the case. These are often things that are not noticeable in pictures or video such as facial hair, large hands or a husky voice. So those who are considering meeting a tranny for the first time should prepare themselves for the reality that trannies are men with varying degrees of female features. If you do not do this I can almost guarantee that you will find something about that tranny that you have been lusting after that turns you off. One solution is to be a little bit drunk so these things aren`t as noticeable but the downside of this is you may feel some regret when you finish or the next day. I was drunk my first time and was totally into it. I fucked the tranny, slept with her and fucked her again in the morning. We made plans to meet again that night but when I was alone I started to feel self revulsion for what I had done. I was thinking, holy crap, I`m a fucking faggot! I called the tranny and made an excuse and told myself I wouldn`t do that again. How long do you think I held that pledge?
    Model:
    Anita
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 21-bigcockandnewboobs-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 380.75 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:51
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:21-bigcockandnewboobs-pichi.zip - 33.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:21-bigcockandnewboobs-hdv.wmv - 380.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Teen TGirl Oiled Up-Raissa Marques

Shemax.com- Teen TGirl Oiled Up-Raissa Marques

Description:
    Oh yeah, this hot shemale babe with her long legs and cock teasing smile was a sinful pleasure to watch in action. Raissa was sexy as hell in her ass hugging, low riding denim jeans and blue bustier. Her body was long and lean and her soft curves brought some seriously wicked fantasies to mind. And this tranny was packing a juicy package behind the zipper of those blue jeans. She stripped out of her clothes, wiggling her way out of her tight jeans and exposed every inch of her slender form. When she went for the oil and began dribbling it on her handful sized tits and chubby shecock, we knew the afternoon was definitely going to heat up. Riassa didnt waste any time in wrapping a long fingered hand around her girl pole and stroke it slow and deep until it was hard and throbbing. You could tell by the lusty look in her sexy eyes she was ready to explode. And we were lucky enough to get all the shecock cum spewing action on film.
    Model:
    Raissa Marques
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 72-teentgirloiledup-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 352.15 MB
    Duration : 00:11:37

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:72-teentgirloiledup-pichi.zip - 27.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:72-teentgirloiledup-hdv.wmv - 352.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Tropical Angel-Isabelly Ferraz

Shemax.com- Tropical Angel-Isabelly Ferraz

Description:
    Isabelly turned out to be just as exotic as her name and twice as much to watch. This stunning shemale had wickedly seductive eyes and her long black hair looked smooth as silk. Her body was a sinful temptation in her leopard print lingerie and matching knee high boots and showed off her firm tits and sweet phat booty to perfection. She definitely wasnt shy when it came to stripping for the camera and watching her wiggle her way out of that skin tight material was enough to put a smile on your face. Isabelly was one tranny that took good care of her body and it showed in how tone she was. Her skin was tan and smooth and it was pure pleasure watching her rub oil all over her huge rack, toned abs and thick girl pole. And once she got to pumping and stroking, it wasnt long before this sultry shemale was squirting her creamy cum load all over her stomach.
    Model:
    Isabelly Ferraz
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 67-tropicalangel-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 457.59 MB
    Duration : 00:15:06

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:67-tropicalangel-pichi.zip - 34.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:67-tropicalangel-hdv.wmv - 457.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- A Very Sexy Chubby-Vanessa Oliveira

Shemax.com- A Very Sexy Chubby-Vanessa Oliveira

Description:
    Vanessa is definitely one horny shemale babe that knows exactly how to work her girl pole until she is shooting her sweet cum and moaning in pure bliss. She posed for us in a sexy black dress that barely covered her tight ass which was left mostly bear in a red thong. Having all eyes in the room made her hot and ready for action. And once this tranny hottie slipped out of her clothes, she was already hard and ready for some shecock tugging ecstasy.
    Model:
    Vanessa Oliveira
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 82-averysexychubby-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.57 GB / 582.75 MB / 611 052 683 bytes
    Duration : 00:19:41

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:82-averysexychubby-pichi.zip - 40.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:82-avery_ychubby-hdv.wmv - 582.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Bananna Surprise-Walkiria Drumont

Shemax.com- Bananna Surprise-Walkiria Drumont

Description:
    This horny blonde named Walkiria, loves her banannas! She loves to eat them, and also size up her shecock with them, before shoving them up her tight ass. Today isn`t any different for her then most days. She works and then gives herself a reward for working to hard. She gets out her bunch of banannas and starts to work on them. She peels and eats the first one, but then she starts fondling the next one, and comparing it to her already hardening shecock. It doesn`t take long until she wants to shave that thick fruit somewhere, today she pushes it into her shecock and then her shemeat pounds away at the bannanna skin until it spews a geyser of cum.
    Model:
    Walkiria Drumont
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 28-banannasurprise-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 599.84 MB
    Duration : 00:20:18

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:28-banannasurprise-pichi.zip - 37.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:28-banannasurprise-hdv.wmv - 599.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Girls Memories-Rochielle Schawmann

Shemax.com- Girls Memories-Rochielle Schawmann

Description:
    This lusty brunette with pretty tits is called Rocille. She is a hottie that loves to hang out and play at the playground. She is a real cutie and she has a playful heart of a teen. She can`t help herself, she has to swing on the swings and take a turn at the jungle gym. When she gets to the top of the jungle gym she begins to look around. She just can`t help it. She has to cover herself with some thick heavy chocolate. She not only loves to play outside, but she loves doing public exhibition stripping and stroking. She can`t wait to get naked in public and let everyone see her sexy T-girl ass. She is doing just that. Watch as she gets naked on the swings and the entire playground is watching her. She swings her ass through the sun and then watch as she showers horny slutty body with heavy chocolate.
    Model:
    Rochielle Schawmann
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30-girlsmemories-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 661.24 MB
    Duration : 00:22:24

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:30-girlsmemories-pichi.zip - 53.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:30-girlsmemories-hdv.wmv - 661.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- En-Joy Her Huge Cock-Joy

Shemax.com- En-Joy Her Huge Cock-Joy

Description:
    Boy did I luck out finding Joy. IMO she is the hottest girl from High Boss if not all Pattaya. A perfect body, beautiful face and of course an enormous cock. She also has a very sweet and demure disposition. I got the idea for just the blue towel in the shoot when she walked out of the shower with just that. It looks great with the white walls and her gorgeous dark skin. In the first few shots she just looks like a sexy real girl teasing you with her glimpses of her tits and body. However there is no mistaking her true gender when she reveals that giant bratwurst between her legs. I love her big red lips which felt great wrapped around my cock. We made out a bit to get her ready to cum and it was very erotic GFE experience. She finished with a nice foaming cum shot and then asked me to call her to come back later that night. I said I couldn`t as I was meeting someone else (Fon) and she looked a little disappointed. I promised next time in Pattaya I would take her on a day trip to a secluded beach and I truly intended to do this. I really want to do a bikini shoot with her and watch as she sprouts a third leg when she gets horny on the beach.

I met Joy on my first visit to Hi Boss which I had intended after spending the afternoon at the beach near Soi 7. I had failed to find it in the same area on my last trip and nobody around there seemed to have heard of it. I discovered that this was because I had assumed that the road next to Soi 7 was Soi 6. Logically assumptions like this will only get you severely lost in Thailand so this time I asked motorbike taxi guys where Soi 6 was. I was told it was far away, North (Nua) and did I need a lift for 40 Baht. Not believing the self serving source of the information I trekked North thinking it could not be more than a few blocks. Seems like 5 blocks later and after getting at least two confirmations I was indeed heading in the right direction I saw the sign for Soi 61 and then the illusive Soi 6. Half a block up from the beach I finally spotted it on the South side with its small sign. Three ladyboys were hanging around out front and Joy wasn`t one of them. I had heard that High Boss employed aggressive amazons. I stopped to chat with them and they were all slim and fairly pretty. There was a brunette and two blondes and the later two appeared to be wearing wigs. I went in with the two blondes and sat on a very uncomfortable couch. I said lets move to the other side even though it was cramped. It was early evening, not yet dark so the bar was slow. The girls were not aggressive and we had a nice chat but these girls weren`t doing it for me.

I noticed Joy who had just come in and she glanced back at me. When I went for a pee in the decrepit washroom I poked my head out the back door to see that this was the famous Soi 61 (really an alley) were low track freelancers loiter (mental note). I asked to move outside as the 60`s decor of High Boss was even cheesy back in the day. It was breath of fresh air as Joy was sitting out there and the blondes lost interest when my attention turned to her. Joy was actually very quiet but seemed to like me so we had a delightful time chatting. We were also entertained my Lilly who stood in the street talking to both of us. Lilly has a great smile and attitude and I will defiantly take her home next time. When we finished our drinks it was time to go and it was clear she was coming. We hopped on the Baht bus back to Walking Street. This is always a romantic experience at least for me because it is along the beach in the tropics and Beach Road is always very noisy and exciting. As well there is usually some other falangs on the bus. Whether it`s an English couple or a couple of drunk Germans the men`s eyes are always drawn like a magnet to the smoking hot ladyboy I`m with and I will get a few curious or envious glances. I always give everyone I encounter a friendly nod and hello which almost always puts people at ease. I will then look at these people to try to determine if they have any inkling that this babe has a huge cock in her panties which they could probably see if they leaned down just a little. The best part is that the ladyboy feeling uncomfortable by the stares will usually pull closer to me heightening the romance. It was no different in this case and I was happy to put my arm around Joy, across her flat belly under her big tits and above her bulging crotch. Life is sweet!

For those who don`t know the Baht bus is private transit but it is very cheap. You often see them along busy routes that tourists frequent, in this case Beach Road which is one way going South towards Walking Street. To get back you take the same buses that loop around on to 2nd Road going North. They are essentially small pickup trucks with benches on each side in the back which is covered by a tarp. There are dozens fighting over your 10 Bat per person fair. A tip for you is to never ask the driver how much or they will assume you are trying to hire them exclusively like a taxi and try to charge you 50 to 100 Baht. Just make sure you know what route it is traveling; you can ask the driver if he understands English but again he may try to fleece you so better to ask another falang who looks like he lives there. Then simply wave one of them down (it`s a subtle downward palm wave from the waste to the thigh) then hop in by stepping up on the tailgate and sit on the nearest bench. These guys go as fast as the traffic allows so it`s a good idea to grab a railing with one hand and your ladyboy with the other. Just before you have reached your destination press one of the door bell like buttons above your head (there are several) and this will signal the driver to stop. You should have 10 Baht per person ready so that you can quickly get out and give this to the person in the passenger seat or reach through and give it to the driver if he is alone. Bob`s your Uncle.
    Model:
    Joy
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 25-enjoyherhugecock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 458.15 MB
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:25-enjoyherhugecock-pichi.zip - 14.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:25-enjoyherhugecock-hdv.wmv - 458.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Grape and Gabanna-Brunna Gabanna

Shemax.com- Grape and Gabanna-Brunna Gabanna

Description:
    Blonde, hot and with a body built ready for action. Brunna was one sexy shemale beauty that could make your toes curl just watching her strip and pose for the camera. Her long, blonde hair was gorgeous and she had full lips and exotic 'come fuck me eyes put a tingle up your spine. This T-girl could even make something as simple as lighting up a cigarette and eating grapes look like an orgasmic experience. Just watching those pink tinted lips wrap around those round, red little fruits was enough to make your cock stand up and beg for attention. And Brunna loved to touch herself knowing she was being watched. She fondled her scrumptious tits until her pink nipples were pebbly hard. And when she wrapped her hand around her tasty looking shecock, we knew we were in for a tasty treat. The more she pumped her girl pole, the more she moaned until she was spewing her hot and sticky cum all over her red grapes.
    Model:
    Brunna Gabanna
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 68-grapeandgabanna-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.43 GB / 444.22 MB / 465 802 874 bytes
    Duration : 00:14:39

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:68-grapeandgabanna-pichi.zip - 35.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:68-g_andgabanna-hdv.wmv - 444.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Sara and Give are ladyboy roommates and the shoot takes place int heir room which is quite basic but that they have made homey. This as in most ladyboys rooms was adorned with pictures of cute guys and themselves, stuffed animals, clothes, a TV, a few sticks of cheap furniture and a large comfortable bed that they both sleep in. This shoot began with Sara modeling a nice leopard top with her black skirt and white underwear. Give joined in the action in her cute orange top matching her hair and sexy short shorts. The do some nice posing together mainly due to Sara who is a natural in front of the camera. They removed their pants and it was exiting to see them stroking side by side. This got me horny so give sucked on me for a while. I fooled around with both of them for a bit and then it was time for Give to give us a nice milky white cumshot.That morning I received the first call of many to come from Sara looking to work with me again. She sort of became my pimp for my last few days in Pattaya supplying me with two other girls and helping me do other things. Of course she was looking for tips and commissions for these services but there was definitely a connection there between us that was not sexual. Its sort of like net working in other businesses its much easier when its with people you enjoy being around.Sara called me around noon and suggested I do a shoot with her and her roommate Give. I said I was pressed for time as my girlfriend Wan was coming in from Bangkok for a few days and I had to check out and go to nicer hotel. I asked if she new a reasonable place with a pool, she said yes and so she led me to this place a few blocks away from Soi BJ through back alleys not accessible by taxi. We got there and I hauled all my stuff which I had dragged from the other hotel in the heat up three flights of stairs. Once up there the room was less than spectacular and there was no pool. I said to Sara what the hell are we doing here then and she said sorry I not understand and made apologies to the hotel staff. I said lets just do the shoot at her place and I would find a place later. So I hauled all my stuff to her place and a gain up three flights of stairs. Once in her room the girlfriend called and said she was in Pattaya. I gave the phone to Sara and told her to explain where we were and for Wan to wait downstairs in the bar until we were done. Of course when we were done and we went downstairs Wan had been waiting some time looked pissed and it took a while to soften her up.
    Model:
    tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 11.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Sensual and seductive Thalia Prado is a gorgeous blonde shemale diva that loves getting naughty for the camera and turning on every one that sees her. Her body is exquisite and she has the looks of an angel but she is one dirty t-girl.
    Model:
    tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 19.5 MB