Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Shemax.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Perfect Body and Blue Eyes-Michele Cerqueira

Shemax.com- Perfect Body and Blue Eyes-Michele Cerqueira

Description:
    Michelle is a long and lean shemale with a toned body, firm boobs and a thick shecock. She undresses in front of the camera showing off every inch of her hard body. Then she stretches out on a lounge chair and pours oil on her skin. She certainly knows how to tease as she rubs oil on her big tits, hard abs and all over her girl pole and nut sac. Michelle pumps her plump shecock long and hard until she is ready to blow her load.
    Model:
    Michele Cerqueira
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 112-perfectbodyandblueeyes-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 473.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:38
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:112-perfectbodyandblueeyes-pichi.zip - 65.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:112-perfectbodyandblueeyes-hdv.wmv - 473.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Sun City Sucker-Shana

Shemax.com- Sun City Sucker-Shana

Description:
    From the scorching hot city of sun comes and even hotter big black bikini babe with a dick. This big boned beauty beats the heat by wearing as little as possible. On 100 plus degree days you will often see her flaunting her full figure at local public pools. She takes great pleasure in drawing stares from men with their wives and kids as she struts her stuff. With each step her junk jiggles out of control and she thrills at seeing the growing bulges in mens swim trunks. From behind she can hear splashes as blushing boys dive in the pool to hide their hard cocks and stare at her bouncing booty go by. She hopes one or more will follow her into the bathroom where they can all suck and jerk each other dicks until everyone comes. Before going back out to the pool she will lick up and swallow every drop cum off everyones spent dick and balls.
    Model:
    Shana
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 25-suncitysucker-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 507.59 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:25-suncitysucker-pichi.zip - 54.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:25-suncitysucker-hdv.wmv - 507.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Miki Penis Poser-Miki

Shemax.com- Miki Penis Poser-Miki

Description:
    Its not hard to see that Miki has a gorgeous body despite her loose fitting black dress which leaves bare her shoulders and the top of her bulging chest. She has a remarkably feminine face with large dark exotic eyes, high cheekbones and a small nose and mouth. Her overall looks combine to make her one extraordinarily pretty girl who could harden any cock with her practiced clothed posing. But you paid to see her naked so she dutifully exposes her perfect large round fake tits. Slipping her dress down to her waist we get a great look at her slim torso with the ribs showing through the skin and her bejeweled navel. When her dress falls all the way to the floor she is wearing only dark panties that seem to have trouble covering her only masculine feature. Of course she also has a wonderful ass which we see when she turns around before slipping off her panties. Underneath she has wispy pubes sprouting from which is a long semi-hard pink sausage ending in a tapered hood which she strokes hard as it grows in size and length. Hanging below is a large swollen ball sack that she pulls up towards her flat stomach to reveal her sweet boy pussy. On all fours we get another great view of her A-hole with her big balls and cock curving down before she flips over to jerk her dink until it she manages a squeeze out some clear cum.

Not much is known about this Bangkok native who worked for a time and Temptations Bar and may still. An unquestionable stunning beauty she likely has a few falangs who she would call her boyfriend for the steady injection of cash in exchange for the return injections of sperm.
    Model:
    Miki
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 107-mikipenisposer-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.44 GB / 448.39 MB / 470 170 922 bytes
    Duration : 00:14:48

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:107-mikipenisposer-pichi.zip - 34.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:107-miki_poser-hdv.wmv - 448.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Tranny Tyre Fitter-Alexia Firenze

Shemax.com- Tranny Tyre Fitter-Alexia Firenze

Description:
    This lovely shemale is hard at work in the garage fixing tires dressed in her overalls and hat. Its a bit too warm in all those clothes so Alexia Firenze slips off her uniform to show all she has on underneath is a sexy bra and thong. This t-girl has a gorgeous toned body and she loves playing with her delicious boobs and stroking on her long shecock. Alexia gets dirty in more ways then one and she jacks off her shemeat until all her tasty jizz comes squirting out in her hands.
    Model:
    Alexia Firenze
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 137-trannytyrefitter-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 488.45 MB
    Duration : 00:15:49
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 368 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:137-trannytyrefitter-pichi.zip - 116.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:137-trannytyrefitter-hdv.wmv - 488.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Deep Black Anal Probing-Kawanna di Prado

Shemax.com- Deep Black Anal Probing-Kawanna di Prado

Description:
    Kawanna di Prado is a horny ebony shemale that loves getting her big shecock sucked by horny guys. And interracial sex is her favorite. She looks especially sexy in her tux style lingerie and thigh high stockings and this guy can hardly wait to get his hands on her gorgeous body. He sucks her thick cock as far into his mouth as he can while she uses her hands on his head to guide him deeper. Getting her girl pole sucked on gets Kawanna hot and hard and she takes her lovers cock in her mouth licking him with her moist tongue and sucking him hard. This naughty black tranny wants to make him horny as hell and her lusty ploy works. He shoves his throbbing cock deep in her ass pumping her with all hes worth. When he runs out of steam she shows that she isnt done with him yet and she trades positions with him filling his hard ass with her juicy shaft. They are both ready to blow and they stroke their cocks until this ebony shemale blows her cum all over his cock and stomach.
    Model:
    Kawanna di Prado
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 43-deepblackanalprobing-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 702.85 MB
    Duration : 00:23:44

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:43-deepblackanalprobing-pichi.zip - 67.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:43-deepblackanalprobing-hdv.wmv - 702.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Cum to Earth-Earth

Shemax.com- Cum to Earth-Earth

Description:
    Petite and sexy Earth is out of this world. You will wonder what planet you are on when you gaze upon her heavenly body in person. She starts the set by touching up her makeup and seductively posing in her jet black bra and panties which along with her gorgeous long black hair contrast with her milky white skin. If this isn`t enough to stiffen your cock she then unveils her huge round globes capped with perfect large protruding nipples. When she turns around we see her perfect cute little cock beckoning ass which is framed by the fancy design on the rear of her briefs. She teasingly removes these to show us her bare upside down heart shaped butt before turning around for a cock duel. She then obediently drops to her knees to demonstrate her cock sucking skills before laying back to continue the job in comfort all the while yanking on her own medium hooded dick protruding from bushy black pubes. She goes back and forth from this to solo jerking which is too much for the cameraman to bear as he fires his phaser all over her chest moons. She then bites her lip in ecstasy as she continues to stroke her shaft until she ads to the mess on her torso.

Earth works at Temptations Bar on the second floor of Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP) located on Soi 4 Sukhumvit in Bangkok. This is one of the smaller ladyboy bars in NEP and has from 10-15 girls working at any one time. Once you enter this bar you are sure to be joined by at least one of the girls who will chat with you and soon want you to take them home or at least buy them a drink. You can do this while watching several ladyboys pole dancing on the stage which is a few feet away. See the Travel Guide for a more complete description and pictures. The night I met Earth I had been talking to several girls which seems easier to do at this bar. When I was alone for a minute Earth plopped down and my lap, put her arms around me and started kissing me until I knew this was the girl I was taking home that night.
    Model:
    Earth
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 39-cumtoearth-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 761.71 MB
    Duration : 00:25:43

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:39-cumtoearth-pichi.zip - 13.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:39-cumtoearth-hdv.wmv - 761.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Breakfast with Allana-Allana Ribeiro

Shemax.com- Breakfast with Allana-Allana Ribeiro

Description:
    This horny shemale babe knows how to start her day off right and she happily let us in on her morning routine. After a good nights sleep in her sexy ass and boob revealing lingerie, she has some sweet and chocolaty breakfast to satisfy her hunger. Then the sultry Allana Riberio decides its time to take care of her other appetite as well. This black haired beauty slips out of her lingerie setting her juicy tits free and begins to play and tease her thick and meaty shecock to hard life. Getting on her hands and knees she spreads her ass wide showing off that hot and tight little asshole while holding her girl pole between her thighs. Then she rubs and tugs her shaft using both hands around the meaty rod pumping it hard. This naughty t-girl confesses she loves jacking off in the morning and within minutes her creamy load gushes forth and oozes over her shecock and hands.
    Model:
    Allana Ribeiro
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 103-breakfastwithallana-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 498.49 MB
    Duration : 00:16:27

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:103-breakfastwithallana-pichi.zip - 55.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:103-breakfastwithallana-hdv.wmv - 498.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Big Tit & Cock Action-Gobee, Wan

Shemax.com- Big Tit & Cock Action-Gobee, Wan

Description:
    Whats better than a ladyboy with a huge cock and tits? Well two ladyboys with big cocks and pairs of large tits between them. Who better to demonstrate this than Gobee and Wan. The girls each do a solo strip before they get together for some hardcore action. First up is the sly looking Wan with her wide cheek bones, dark mascaraed eyes and small mouth with its protruding front teeth. She looks sexy enough with her bare shoulders and big hoop earrings. But when she starts to remove her loose fitting zebra patterned dress we see she has monstrous melons that are out of proportion to her rail thin body. She often cups these soft silicon sacks as strips to her underwear. When she removes these we see she has hairless soft white skin with a generous portion covering her cock and balls. Even flaccid you can tell that her shecock like the boobs outsize the rest of her. But it is still surprising how large her blue veined sausage grows as she rubs herself. She stays hard through various poses showing us her fabulous body from all angles including her sweet fuckhole which contains only a few wisps of hair.

Next up is the inimitable Gobee who is wearing a tight black lace dress and whose body is somewhat curvier than Wans as well as being darker. She is in fact quite petite but the eye is tricked by her rather larger head and face. She doesnt wear a lot of makeup and often parts her large lips showing her teeth which gives her a bit of a bewildered look. Gobees perfectly formed apple sized tits are more in proportion to her body than Wans. But the thing that makes Gobee stand out (besides the grotesque motor bike abdominal scar) is her famously hairy ass which we get a hint of when she turns around and hikes her pink underwear up her crack. When she turns back around we can also see her pubes are equally hirsute and her panties are hammocked by her package. When these finally come off dont be fooled by the mouse in the grass as there is a scary monster lurking in this forest. Soon after she begins the self petting you will notice that her huge swollen balls descend from that bush while her shedink slowly grows long and very fat. Once again she turns around to give as a view of her now bare ass and we see that her crack is overflowing with curly black hair. This girl really has a big hairy dick which she works on it in anticipation of being joined by Wan. She finishes her solo set by spreading and fingering that sweet hairy ass which will soon be filled by Wans giant cock.

Wan who has redressed finally joins Gobee on the bed who bares Wans huge tits and licks one of her tiny red nipples. Wan then slips out of the loose zebra printed dress before returning the favour by sucking one of Gobees tasty nipples. She then reaches for Gobees hairy crotch who then sits back and enjoys the attention before deciding to help Wan remove her panties. Gobee kneels and shoves her meat towards Wans willing mouth but she only teases the tip with her tongue while she rubs her own fat hairless prick. Gobee then lays back and lets Wan suck her right tit hard while she strokers her dink before teasing Gobees mouth with it. Strangely the smaller girl is the top as next Gobee grabs some lube for her ass and a dube for Wans cock which she installs and then sucks it until it gets long and hard while showing us her greasy poo pussy. Time for some fucking as Gobee takes Wans enormous girl rod up the ass missionary style. Wan then lies back and Gobee mounts her great dick for some cock flopping ass ramming action before Gobee gets on all fours for some reverse doggy style anal plunging in her hairy love hole. One more position change before they both lay back to give us a great view of some side by side four big tit and two cock jerk action. Wan cums first with a few white blobs while Gobee takes her time with a long slow closed eye jerk which pays off with a large squirt of milky cum. The girls give us a final view of there shrivelling cocks and torsos now smeared with drying jizz.

Gobee and Wan are both from Petchabun in Northern Thailand and both work at High Boss Bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya. The idea for the two girl shoot was Gobees who Id worked with a few days earlier (note this set is posted later) and is always looking to pick up a few extra bucks (I talk about this in her solo set description). She suggested Wan who I had wanted to work with after working with her sister (err, brother?) Noi. I found Wan to be very quiet as she let Gobee do all the talking. This was my first real two girl shoot and I was looking forward to it greatly. It took several hours to complete and I found it very much unlike real sex with all the stopping and starting. Both girls had some difficulty maintaining an erection and keeping a nice flow as they seemed to just stay in a certain position until I forced them to change. It is difficult to know whether to let them do their own thing in order to maintain sufficient levels of passion or risk killing the mood by asking them to change positions. Although I didnt think so at the time I now think the scene was reasonably successful as in hindsight I know it went off much better than some of my later attempts.
    Model:
    Gobee, Wan
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 50-bigtitandcockaction-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 1044 MB
    Duration : 00:34:28

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:50-bigtitandcockaction-pichi.zip - 75.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:50-bigtitandcockaction-hdv.wmv - 1.0 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Let Them Eat Cake-Eat

Shemax.com- Let Them Eat Cake-Eat

Description:
    Delectable Eat arrives back at her room from a night of toying with her many admirers one of which has bestowed flowers on her. However, the fool is unaware that the needs of this ravenous creature are much more corporeal. As her name suggests she constantly hungers for nourishment for her insatiable appetites. She also knows how to use her scrumptious body to put food on the table. She knowingly shows us her huge round melons which are topped by berry like nipples. Next she peals her dress off her flawless figure which you can see from two angles as she proudly poses in front of the mirror. She pushes down the front of her panties to show us her black pubes and hints at the jumbo treat straining to be unpackaged. She teasingly tries to hide her wiener as she removes her tiny panties but her own touch makes it grow into a long thick curving sausage. She is then interrupted by a knock at the door to see that her suitor has sent her a cake to satisfy one of her bodily needs. You can see that she has confused the two cravings as she spreads icing on her tits, cock and ass as she feeds but the sugar rush only heightens her craving for meat. So she cleans up and sits down to suck a beefstick and slowly jerk of her own corndog until she squirts creamy sauce on the mirror.

Eat works at guess bar and is good friends with the girl that I am seeing. Eat is unquestionably one of the most beautiful ladyboys in Thailand which she is well aware of and as result can be somewhat standoffish at times. Not that she would be this way with you or anybody else who she thought would be paying for services. I just have noticed that the demeanour of a lot of these girls changes when they realize you are not interested in them that particular evening. I have often scolded Eat who will often simply stare silently at me when I attempt to engage her in conversation. I know that this is partly because she probably doesn`t understand half of what I am saying but at least most girls pretend to understand. I tell her in her line of work she should always be ingratiating to not only current but potential future customers. Anyway she pretty much ignored this as Eat will only show you the attention you think you deserve if she feels like it.
    Model:
    Eat
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 40-letthemeatcake-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 706.5 MB
    Duration : 00:23:51

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:40-letthemeatcake-pichi.zip - 23.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:40-letthemeatcake-hdv.wmv - 706.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Food War-Aline Santos, Renata Davilla, Rochielle Schawmann, Shakira Maya

Shemax.com- Food War-Aline Santos, Renata Davilla, Rochielle Schawmann, Shakira Maya

Description:
    Here is one pool party your not likely to ever forget. These wild and kinky shemale babes looked hot as hell in their string bikinis. But things got a lot hotter once they got each other out of their swim suits and began to use all sorts of sugary delights and whipped cream to cover each other from head to toe. They took turns rubbing those creamy confections over every inch of bare skin. Including covering their boobs and girl cocks and then taking their pleasure in sucking it all off each others throbbing girl poles. These babes were a hot looking mess by the time they were finished with whipped cream body painting. But they were by no means finished with each. They then took turns sucking each others sweet shecocks and riding one anothers girl poles until they were spewing their creamy cum loads to add to the sticky mess.
    Model:
    Aline Santos, Renata Davilla, Rochielle Schawmann, Shakira Maya
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8-foodwar-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 774.55 MB
    Duration : 00:26:09

Download Screenshots: