Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Shemax.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Cheerful Girl-Reanna Michelly

Shemax.com- Cheerful Girl-Reanna Michelly

Description:
    This blonde shemale has the smile of an angel and wicked eyes that send out sinful 'I want your cock signals that will have you melting at your monitor. Reana is a stunning T-girl with a playful personality you cant help but find appealing. She has us ready to drool while she posed in her red and pink lingerie on the bed. But watching this naughty shemale babe strip out of her clothes and spread her legs wide showing off her long shecock was too hot for words.
    Model:
    Reanna Michelly
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 80-cheerfulgirl-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 432.24 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:36
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:80-cheerfulgirl-pichi.zip - 45.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:80-cheerfulgirl-hdv.wmv - 432.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Naughty Ebony-Pamela Araujo

Shemax.com- Naughty Ebony-Pamela Araujo

Description:
    Pamela is eating her favorite fruit on the patio and its so juicy it rolls down her sensual lips and onto her big tits leaving a sticky sweet trail. Pam thinks that feels so good she just squeezes that fruit and it floods her tits and her belly in sticky goodness. She wonders what else that would feel good on. She takes her sticky hand and strokes her cock as she starts to stuff that fruit up her tight ass...oohhhh that does feel good. She continues to stroke her hefty meat stick and begins to plunge that fruit deeper into her tight ass until she is moaning and humping her hand. She just can`t help herself. She is so horny now and she is wild, she just can`t stop what she has started and her hand strokes her shecock until it just erupts with its own sticky juice all over her pretty thin waist.
    Model:
    Pamela Araujo
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19-naughtyebony-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 716.26 MB
    Duration : 00:24:13

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:19-naughtyebony-pichi.zip - 38.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:19-naughtyebony-hdv.wmv - 716.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- It s Foosball Time!-Brunna Lealli, Marcela Ramos, Raissa Sampaio, Rayna Leah

Shemax.com- It_s Foosball Time!-Brunna Lealli, Marcela Ramos, Raissa Sampaio, Rayna Leah

Description:
    These four sexy tranny babes know just how to make a regular game of Foosball a whole hell of a lot more fun and totally rewarding. Any time the other team scores, clothing came off until these shemales were naked and revealing their thick and juicy shecocks. And the winners get their girl poles sucked first. But there were no actual losers in this bit of competition. These shebabes were too hard and horny to let such an opportunity go by and they took their time tasting and sucking one anothers girl dicks and finger testing those tight assholes in anticipation of some backdoor action. And after spending so much time on shecock sucking, ball licking and anal exploration, it was time for some serious and extreme ass plundering. These babes rode each other cowgirl style and fucked each other from behind before shooting their loads all over one blonde T-girls big, firm tits.
    Model:
    Brunna Lealli, Marcela Ramos, Raissa Sampaio, Rayna Leah
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15-itsfoosballtime-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 848.18 MB
    Duration : 00:28:39

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:15-itsfoosballtime-pichi.zip - 52.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:15-itsfoosballtime-hdv.wmv - 848.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- CowTgirl-Suzy Pavanello

Shemax.com- CowTgirl-Suzy Pavanello

Description:
    Even the cows couldn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Cat Eyes Cock-Cat

Shemax.com- Cat Eyes Cock-Cat

Description:
    The name Cat suits this sultry girl with her large exotic eyes which are always looking for a cock to put between her pouty lips. She starts the set gracefully stretching out on the bed to show us her long one gartered legs. She has long gorgeous reddish brown hair flowing down around her beautiful face with gravity taking the bulk of it to the side she is leaning or cocking her head to but not obscuring her large white star shaped earrings. She rolls over to show us her cute ass still covered by her black bedazzled panties before sitting up and stoking her crotch while she licks her lips in anticipation of feeding her cock lust. Any man would be fooled by this feminine feline until her petting has caused her swollen balls to appear in her ass crack and then she can do nothing else but reveal the purr-fect dick where her pussy should be. Since the cat is out of the bag she may as well pull out her package which consists of a long hard veiny hooded she-dick and bloated ball sack. To further entice us she stands beside the bed and hikes up her red dress and shows us her tight abs before falling back on the bed and spreading her legs wide in hope that her hard sexy pussy pole is bait for some cock to suck. She eyes her penile prey before devouring it while her girl dink bobs around below. She must then strip naked to show us her cute hormonal tits while she continues to stroke her she meat. From behind as she gets ready to cum we see her clenching her butt muscles and also that she has some cute unfinished tattoos on one side of her upper back and across the lower part. One final slurp on a big schlong and she is ready to jerk her own large rod until it squirts a nice blast of cum all over her pretty little high heeled shoe.

Sexy Cat is another High Boss girl which is the infamous Soi6 Pattaya bar. Cat came across as an extremely nice and sweet girl unlike many of the girls at High Boss and Pattaya in general who are strung out on ice. Unfortunately ice which is of course the street name for crystal meth is pretty much an epidemic in the ladyboy population. This also seems to be most acute in Pattaya where most of the dregs of society, falang and Thai alike, also seem to be. One of the girls at High Boss told me that there was only one or two of the twenty or so girls working there that were not users. Not that this is any great sin IMO as most of them dont drink much and this is their only escape. There are really only a few that are annoying because they will bother you constantly because they need more money for drugs. Cat on the other hand was not aggressive or pushy; just nice and horny. So I would guess she would fall in to the infrequent to non user category. Cat is also a former and now part time Karaoke hostess. I tried unsuccessfully to make plans to meet her at a Karaoke bar as the girl I am seeing was coming to Pattaya and loves to do this. When you do this for the first time with a Ladyboy you will likely be surprised at how huge the Thai music business is. Once you get used to it, the music is actually quite good and has many genres as in western music. You may also be surprised at how well a lot of Ladyboys sing. As you watch and listen to them admiringly you should realize like I did that they are more feminine than most women.
    Model:
    Cat
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 47-cateyescock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 420.28 MB
    Duration : 00:14:11

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:47-cateyescock-pichi.zip - 21.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:47-cateyescock-hdv.wmv - 420.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Chubby Tug-Patricia Bismark

Shemax.com- Chubby Tug-Patricia Bismark

Description:
    Redheaded Patricia Bysmark looks like a wet dream in her red lingerie and thigh high stockings on her shapely legs. She is a real tease taking off her clothes and fondling her big boobs. Once she gets her panties off she uses a finger to tease her tight asshole while her plump shecock gets hard and keeps growing until it is huge and throbbing. Patricia yanks on that meaty girl pole crying out in ecstasy as she shoots her load on her stomach and almost to her big rack.
    Model:
    Patricia Bismark
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 135-chubbytug-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 529.5 MB
    Duration : 00:16:37
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 370 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:135-chubbytug-pichi.zip - 59.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:135-chubbytug-hdv.wmv - 529.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Just 18 Years Old-Janelle

Shemax.com- Just 18 Years Old-Janelle

Description:
    Oh yeah, youre gonna love this dark skinned beauty! This lovely ebony teen shemale was such a sweet temptation. She had long blonde hair and a sexy, innocent smile along with a tight, firm body that just made you think all kinds of wicked and naughty thoughts. She was definitely curved beautifully and it was incredibly hot watching as she slipped out of her short dress and down to just her black bra and panties. But watching her take off her lingerie and get bare as naked was even hotter. She was a little shy at first to show off her velvety skinned shecock but the camera loved her and her youthful sensuality came through in a big way on film. She sat in the chair with one long, slender leg thrown over the side giving us a mouth watering view of her girl pole as she stroked and pumped it to hard life.
    Model:
    Janelle
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16-just18yearsold-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.39 GB / 398.61 MB / 417 970 445 bytes
    Duration : 00:13:28

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:16-just1_sold-pichi.zip - 22.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:16-just1_sold-hdv.wmv - 398.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Big Titted Cum Squirter-Fon

Shemax.com- Big Titted Cum Squirter-Fon

Description:
    Fon is no fawn nor is she for the faint of heart. She is not a sweet shy innocent girl. She speaks her mind. If she wants something from you she will tell you. If she is angry she will show it. She also has an amazing body and loves to fuck. She starts the set posing in tight jeans and skimpy bikini top giving you an idea of her cock hardening body. When down to her flowery panties you realize how huge are her melons mounted atop her lean torso. You can see she had a quick shower which I take as an indication she wants to do more than simply pose. We got some really fantastic shots of her sucking my dick and her spreading her ass cheeks. Then the sex begins and you can see me taking turns fucking her cock, tits and ass. But the piece de resistance are the cock sized anal gap shots which we use to promote the site. We finish with a huge spurting while cock sucking cumshot.

Fon basically moved in with me while I was in Pattaya for three days and it was hard to say no to her. She had no problem with what I was doing and would just start calling me at about 3 in the morning when we were both done our respective business. She would show up and we would generally not fuck until the morning because we were both tired from doing exactly that with other people. I usually wake up after six or less hours but she sleeps like a rock and I would have to wake her up after noon. I really enjoyed waking up and seeing those huge jugs bulging up under the sheet next to me. Once up she would sit and smoke while I had breakfast and chatted with my friend. One day I was going to the beach around Soi 8 and she offered me a lift on her motorbike. I hoped on the back and off we went. As we waited for our turn to get on to walking street we passed two guys on bikes going the other way. The first one said \hey do you know that is a ladyboy\? I replied light heartedly \What`s a ladyboy\? Fon then proceeded to berate him and asked his friend to tell him he was a jerk. They only looked more amused so I nudged her to get going. As we drove on I tried to explain to her that it usually did no good to tell people off because they didn`t care what you thought so why should she care what they thought. Not sure if this did any good or if she even understood what I meant. I find some ladyboys to be quite quick tempered and verbal. These ones are also usually fearless when it comes to fighting, or as they say, boxing other ladyboys or problem customers. Many have scars from fights caused by nails and broken bottles. Don`t be fooled by their often dainty appearance they are ripped with lean muscle. A few of the girls I have met have done stints in the Thai army or trained as Muay Thai boxers.
    Model:
    Fon
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16-bigtittedcumsquirter-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 800.32 MB
    Duration : 00:27:02

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:16-bigtittedcumsquirter-pichi.zip - 38.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:16-bigtittedcumsquirter-hdv.wmv - 800.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Gorgeous Blonde in Pantyhose-Isabela Davilla

Shemax.com- Gorgeous Blonde in Pantyhose-Isabela Davilla

Description:
    Isabella is a lovely and playful blonde shemale with long shapely legs and a slender body. She poses in her favorite black lingerie and silky pantyhose teasing her big girl rod through the nylon. The more she rubs her shaft, the harder her shecock gets and this tranny baby is ready to do some serious stroking. Isabella pulls down her pantyhose and wraps her hand around her shemeat pumping it long and hard until she is moaning and popping out her cum load in pure ecstasy.
    Model:
    Isabela Davilla
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 117-gorgeousblondeinpantyhose-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 455.15 MB
    Duration : 00:15:22

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:117-gorgeousblondeinpantyhose-pichi.zip - 65.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:117-gorgeousblondeinpantyhose-hdv.wmv - 455.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shemax.com- Blonde in the Jungle-Mickely Caldas

Shemax.com- Blonde in the Jungle-Mickely Caldas

Description:
    One day Mickely Caldas wandered into the jungle, stopping only when she came upon a clearing where Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs were immortalized in porcelain. She was wearing a beautiful black top with a baby blue satin bow and her long blonde hair was gently caressing her shoulders. Mickely is a hot shemale and she doesn