Page 11 of 104 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Vrhush.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vrhush.com- Oil Me Up And Worship My Ass-Ricky Johnson, Maddy OReilly

Vrhush.com- Oil Me Up And Worship My Ass-Ricky Johnson, Maddy OReilly

Description:
    Maddy O_Reilly knows what men want. She has the perfect body for teasing and making anyone do what she asks. Tonight she has a special surprise ready for you. Maddy is craving your huge cock and can

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vrhush.com- I Hope Your Wife Doesn t Find Us!-Mike Mancini, Ariel Grace

Vrhush.com- I Hope Your Wife Doesn_t Find Us!-Mike Mancini, Ariel Grace

Description:
    Petite teens always seem to have a way of getting in your head. Their cute voices, tiny tits, and tight pussies keep you coming back for more. Luckily for you, we have Ariel Grace captured in Virtual Reality for an intimate yet intense experience. Her incredible body was built for sex and those captivating eyes know how to draw you in.
    Model:
    Mike Mancini, Ariel Grace
    Studio:
    Vrhush.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:vrh0119_arielgrace_mikemancini_180.zip - 969.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:vrh0119_arielgrace_mikemancini_180.zip - 969.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vrhush.com- A Bachelor Party Orgy to Remember-Michael Vegas, Marica Hase, Ember Snow, Katana

Vrhush.com- A Bachelor Party Orgy to Remember-Michael Vegas, Marica Hase, Ember Snow, Katana

Description:
    When it comes to bachelor parties, it really is go-big-or-go-home. To truly be memorable, there needs to be all sorts of fun shenanigans planned. Thankfully for Michael Vegas, that is exactly what his buddies set up. Of course, Michael doesn_t want it to get too crazy, but his pal Don knows you can_t go lame on a bachelor party. You need to push it to the limits.

Michael preps himself to go out while hanging out with Don. Talking about plans, Michael says he wants to keep it low key. Don just laughs it off, tells his friend to shut up and brings in three delicious ladies. Katana, Ember Snow and Marica Hase all are on hand to please and show Michael what he_ll be missing once he becomes a married man. As the three women close in on Michael, Don takes his leave and exits.

With so many girls, Michael doesn_t really know what to do. He_s never had so many beautiful women around him at one time. The three girls know it is a lot to take in, so they lay him down gently and the fun begins.

Michael_s cock is already hard, but which girl does he start with? Luckily, he doesn_t need to choose. The three begin taking turns sucking his already hard cock. Of course, with a dick this big, they keep fighting over it. They take turns riding him cowgirl style while the others play with each other. After all, their pussies are glistening with juices and they need to keep themselves nice and dripping for when it is their turn to suck and fuck.

Michael_s had an eye for Katana for a while. He slides his cock out of a pussy, it is slick with a combination of the girls_ love potion, and then pushes Katana over on all fours. As he mounts and rides Katana doggy style, Ember and Marica use a Hitachi back and forth. The two take turns cumming hard over the toy while Katana_s groans of pleasure echo out over everything.

With his cock throbbing and ready for release, Michael knows he_s built up a solid load of his own jizz to share with the girls. All three hotties ready themselves as Michael unleashes a fresh spray of hot, delicious cum for the girls to fight over. Now that_s a bachelor party to remember.
    Model:
    Michael Vegas, Marica Hase, Ember Snow, Katana
    Studio:
    Vrhush.com
    Info:
    File Name : VRHush_katana_ember_snow_marica_hase_michael_vegas _OculusRift_3dv.mp4
    File Size : 3603.98 MB
    Resolution : 3360x3360
    Duration : 00:24:47
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 353 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:vrh0079_katana_embersnow_orgy_pov.zip - 575.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:VRHush_katana_ember_snow_marica_hase_mich ael_vegas_OculusRift_3dv.mp4 - 3.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vrhush.com- Don t Distract Me! I m Working out!-Seth Gamble, AJ Applegate

Vrhush.com- Don_t Distract Me! I_m Working out!-Seth Gamble, AJ Applegate

Description:
    There is something about watching a fit woman work out. Seeing the skin-tight workout pants stretch across her smooth skin drives men wild. AJ Applegate is the epitome of seduction in the gym. Her incredible ass all but rips open the yoga pants for you. Aj Applegate_s beautiful blonde hair cascades over her large tits as she leans in and tells you what she would rather be doing than working out. She would like to use you as her counterweight and fuck on the yoga balls. You didn_t plan on working out with her today, but this hardly seems like work. All you must do is hang in there while AJ uses your dick as her personal gym.
    Model:
    Seth Gamble, AJ Applegate
    Studio:
    Vrhush.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:vrh0145_ajapplegate_sethgamble_180.zip - 1.0 GB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:vrh0145_ajapplegate_sethgamble_180.zip - 1.0 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vrhush.com- Your Wife Said You Have To Keep Me Happy!-Christiana Cinn, Mike Mancini

Vrhush.com- Your Wife Said You Have To Keep Me Happy!-Christiana Cinn, Mike Mancini

Description:
    Summer in California is hot. The only thing hotter than the California Sun is your girlfriend_s best friend, Christiana Cinn. Maybe it_s her beautiful brunette hair or that her body is toned to perfection, but it is impossible to stop staring at her whenever she comes over to hang out and tan at your pool. Christiana Cinn is just one of those girls that gets in your head and makes you hard every time she puts on a bikini. Today is no exception. Fortunately for you, your girlfriend must step out and run some errands leaving you alone with your dream girl. Your girlfriend said she would be gone for an hour and that you should keep Christiana company in her absence. You would do anything for a friend, right? Even if that means asking her to take off her bikini and ride on your cock. You just want to be sure that you are making your guest satisfied in every way.
    Model:
    Christiana Cinn, Mike Mancini
    Studio:
    Vrhush.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:vrh0126_christianacinn_mikemancini_180.zi p - 655.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:vrh0126_christianacinn_mikemancini_180.zi p - 655.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vrhush.com- Intimacy 101: Ash Hollywood-Ash Hollywood

Vrhush.com- Intimacy 101: Ash Hollywood-Ash Hollywood

Description:
    Ash Hollywood is smoking hot and looking for a partner that she can talk to. Someone who she can connect with and share her sexiest secrets with. Fortunately for you, her beautiful blue eyes are peering straight into your own. Her cute laugh and beautiful smile draw you in closer as she leans forward for a kiss. You can_t help but notice that she is also nervous and blushing a bit. That is fine though because you are both there to get to know one another. Ash has a lot to tell you and she really wants you to understand her passions and desires. More importantly, she wants to get into your head and show you love in a way you have never experienced before. A personal connection that brings you into her virtual world.
    Model:
    Ash Hollywood
    Studio:
    Vrhush.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:vrh0128_ashhollywood_180.zip - 285.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:vrh0128_ashhollywood_180.zip - 285.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vrhush.com- Will You Be My Yoga Partner?-Mike Mancini, Jenna Foxx

Vrhush.com- Will You Be My Yoga Partner?-Mike Mancini, Jenna Foxx

Description:
    There is something about a beautiful girl working out in yoga pants. The way that it shapes to their perfect ass. Being able to see their thong when they bend over. It makes it nearly impossible to work out because all you can think about is ripping those pants and getting at her wet pussy. Jenna Foxx is lucky to have you around because you have some great ideas about how to stretch out her tight little body. It involves bending her over the yoga ball and putting your dick into her beautiful ebony pussy.
    Model:
    Mike Mancini, Jenna Foxx
    Studio:
    Vrhush.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:vrh0125_jennafoxx_mikemancini_180.zip - 557.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:vrh0125_jennafoxx_mikemancini_180.zip - 557.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vrhush.com- I Loved Seeing You With Another Girl Last Night!-Ryan Driller, Krissy Lynn

Vrhush.com- I Loved Seeing You With Another Girl Last Night!-Ryan Driller, Krissy Lynn

Description:
    Krissy Lynn is a dirty girl. That is what you love about her. Krissy_s biggest turn on is watching you with other women. She isn_t a jealous girlfriend at all but rather gets off on seeing her man pleasured. The best part for her is the morning after when she gets her turn. This morning she is taking it to the next level and giving up her ass. She knows how much you love anal sex and today she is going to give you everything. This morning it is all about the intimacy of Krissy_s Blue Eyes, beautiful tits, and tight ass.
    Model:
    Ryan Driller, Krissy Lynn
    Studio:
    Vrhush.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:vrh0141_krissylynn_ryandriller_pov.zip - 1.1 GB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:vrh0141_krissylynn_ryandriller_pov.zip - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vrhush.com- Geisha House: Ember Snow Solo-Ember Snow

Vrhush.com- Geisha House: Ember Snow Solo-Ember Snow

Description:
    Ember Snow knows how to tease a man, but getting him worked up is always a major turn on for her, too. After toying him with a little, she needs to toy with herself even more. Ember makes good use of toys and her fingers as she fucks herself, showing off her perky tits and tight pussy. When she makes herself cum, Ember_s one of those cute girls who can_t stop giggling!
    Model:
    Ember Snow
    Studio:
    Vrhush.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:vrh0096_embersnow_180.zip - 296.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:vrh0096_embersnow_180.zip - 296.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vrhush.com- The Best Massage Of Your Life-Lily Adams, Ryan Driller, Alexis Fawx

Vrhush.com- The Best Massage Of Your Life-Lily Adams, Ryan Driller, Alexis Fawx

Description:
    Alexis Fawx_s step-daughter thinks she is hot shit. She is always on her phone and taking pictures of her tight little body. Not today though, Alexis is taking Lily Adams to her favorite spa and there will be no phones allowed. This is her favorite masseuse and she usually gets the full body massage when she visits. Alexis isn_t going to let Lily get all the boy_s attention this time though. Just because she is bringing her step-daughter doesn_t mean she isn_t going to get some dick at the spa today. Lily is going to learn an important lesson about sharing...
    Model:
    Lily Adams, Ryan Driller, Alexis Fawx
    Studio:
    Vrhush.com
    Info:
    File Name : VRHush_alexis_fawx_lily_adams_ryan_driller_riftviv e_dl_3dv.mp4
    File Size : 7275.38 MB
    Resolution : 3360x3360
    Duration : 00:50:15
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 265 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:vrh0121_alexisfawx_lilyadams_ryandriller_ pov.zip - 1.0 GB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:VRHush_alexis_fawx_lily_adams_ryan_drille r_riftvive_dl_3dv.mp4 - 7.1 GB