Fakehub.com- Cutie Lets Loose All Over Agent_s Cock-James*, Claudia V

Description:
Claudia (42 mins) Claudia is a business class brunette who_d been suppressing her sexual urges for too long. She has long tanned legs and a body that just won_t quit. Here_s how our paths crossed: It was a nice day so I went for a walk to see what I could find_armed with my trusty camera_I went prowling the streets. After a few rejections I thought it wasn_t going to be my day_but then_in my peripheral I caught a glimpse of the sexy Claudia. As soon as she made slight eye contact I knew it was game on. Automatically_I went into agent mode and did what it took to get her back to my office. I took her to a cafe and we talked about her job_she was unhappy with her work_her boss was a real slave driver. She was the perfect candidate for the casting couch. I told her I could change her life if she had me as her agent. A couple of days later I got the phone call_I told her to come to my office. She seemed impressed with my spiel about working in the fashion industry and photo modelling. She was a bit on the shy side at first_but it didn_t take long before I_d sweet talked her into getting naked_ I could sense the whole situation was making her wet as an otters pouch. The way she was reacting when I was touching her it was very positive. It was as if she hadn_t been touched in a long while. She has a smile so large it looked like she stretched it with a coat hanger in her mouth. I think she might have known deep down that I was full of it but was just going along with it for some excitement. Anyway_it was a great afternoon_and I know we both got something out of this chance encounter.
Model:
James*, Claudia V
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1529.21 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:41:55
Video : AVC, 4 954 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: