Missax.com- Like I Do-Aubrey Sinclair, Krissy Lynn

Description:
Krissy is arguing with her husband. He believes that his daughter is turning Krissy against him_and even though Aubrey is 18_she is still living under his roof_and deserves punishment for her behavior. Krissy is adamant against spanking but her husband insists it_s the only way to set her straight. She enters Aubrey_s room and sees Aubrey still awake.

Your father wants me to spank you. I know it_s absurd. Let_s just tell him that we did tomorrow morning_ok? Aubrey smirks_she insists that he is intent on hurting her. Spank me, she tells Krissy_tell him you made me cry and then watch his face.. if you see that he is satisfied_then you_ll know I was right. Krissy thinks the whole idea is strange_and just as she_s searching for the words to reason with Aubrey_Aubrey begins to taunt her. Krissy becomes enraged at Aubrey_s language and grabs her by the hair and bends her over the knee. She spanks her with all of her strength and Aubrey tried to hide her pleasure moans. The feeling of her mother_s hand so close to her pussy makes her squirm with pleasure. Krissy_s senses come to her as her anger cools and she feels awful for what she_s done. Oh honey_I.. I.. I_m so.. she stammers looking to find a way to apologize_but Aubrey interrupts_go and tell him_GO! Krissy leaves in a hurry.
Model:
Aubrey Sinclair, Krissy Lynn
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : allherluv_hedoesntloveyou_51941171206m1080.mp4
File Size : 1482 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:24
Video : AVC, 7 310 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 232 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: