Missax.com- As You Wish-Aaliyah Love, Chad White, Penny Pax

Description:
SYNOPSIS: Aaliyah is a horny curious girl who thinks she is in love with her neighbor_but actually loves her adopted sister Penny. Penny tries to help her by casting a love spell that will make Chad fall in love with Aaliyah_when Aaliyah chants the words while staring at Penny_s breasts_it makes her dreams come true_a hot redhead with a strong throbbing cock.

I_m head over heels in love with our neighbor_Chad White. I_ve been dropping these subtle hints hoping he_d notice. I found out what gym he went to_and I joined. I try to workout when he works out and I wear my hottest spandex leggings. He works at the bodyshop and I took my car in to fix that dent in my door.. oh did I mention that I put that dent in the door? I wore the shortest mini skirt and kept hoping he would look at my legs_my finest asset_but no_he had his eye on the car and his clipboard the entire time! As I write to you_I am sitting outside my patio_pretending to read with my back arched in such a way that my breasts look so full_my waist looks tucked and tiny_and my ass looks divinely plump. I_ve practiced this pose_it_s my signature.. it_ll surely catch his attention. I look over and he waves to me! I wave back happily_this is my moment_he_ll come over and start a conversation_and then we_ll go out to eat_fall in love_get married_a boy for him_a girl for me. Penny comes into the patio.
I urge her to go. back inside_what if he sees a hot redheaded and prefers her to me! She rolls her eyes at me in a sweet way. She tries to tell me how she would just ask him out, I try not to look at how hot her breasts look in that peach top. The things you notice when you_re hot and horny_right? It_s not like I would be into a girl or anything.. and I hope that you_dear reader_wouldn_t make an assumption that I am some sex fiend_or a closeted lesbian or anything.. Penny said something.. I didn_t catch it. My thoughts can be so loud_at times.
Penny assures me that she can help me_if I can be open-minded. She has a gift. It must be kept a secret if she tells me. I lean forward with great interest.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Aaliyah Love, Chad White, Penny Pax
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : allherluv_futapenaal_51941180711m1080.mp4
File Size : 2104.63 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:38:59
Video : AVC, 7 318 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 251 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream