Page 151 of 893 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 8921

Thread: Fakehub.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Blonde Hair Blue Eyes And A Pussy Full Of Dick-James*

Fakehub.com- Blonde Hair_Blue Eyes_And A Pussy Full Of Dick-James*

Description:
    Mary (41 mins) Mary is a cute blonde with beautiful blue eyes and a great figure. She came back to my office for her casting interview after I_d had that brief visit from her when she popped in with her friend Dasha. I knew that Mary was going to be quite an easy casting as she had already sucked my cock just minutes after I met her... This girl was keen to get work in the adult industry to fund her studies in Europe! Her attitude was very good and she had no problem with doing what I said. I went through my usual spiel and she was soon lying on my couch playing with herself. I soon joined the party and we picked up from where we left off last time. It was great fun and in the end I spunked all over her nice flat stomach!!!
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blonde Hair_Blue Eyes_And A Pussy Full Of Dick.mp4
    File Size : 1469.27 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:41:42
    Video : AVC, 4 779 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Blonde Hair_Blue Eyes_And A Pussy Full Of Dick.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Male Stripper Drenches Agent s Hot Tits In His Cum-Celine Noiret

Fakehub.com- Male Stripper Drenches Agent_s Hot Tits In His Cum-Celine Noiret

Description:
    Joe (40 mins). Joe was a sexy stripper who came looking for work in the the adult industry as he was a nymphomaniac who thought he may as well get paid for having sex. We get them all coming through these offices. So I decided to pull my usual lines out and offered him money_beautiful women and happiness if he just did a casting video for me and my clients. He was actually suspicious and questioned me if I would just use him and then never call him back. So I allayed his fears and it wasn_t long before he was mine on the casting couch. His dick went from soft to hard in a matter of seconds and I was soon swallowing it and playing with his balls. He had a great tasting cock and it wasn_t long before I needed it deep inside me. I decided to ride him in reverse cowgirl and he was soon pounding into me deep and hard. I wanted to see how his tongue skills were and I wasn_t disappointed_he licked me to orgasm in under a minute and it was toe curling good. He fucked me in the spoon position and doggy before he finished by blowing his load all over my face_and spilling quite a lot of it on the couch also. A very good fuck from a very good stud but he_ll have to stick to stripping for now as there will be no return phone calls from me.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Male Stripper Drenches Agent_s Hot Tits In His Cum.mp4
    File Size : 1343.54 MB
    Duration : 00:40:05
    Video : AVC, 4 540 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Male Stripper Drenches Agent_s Hot Tits In His Cum.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Gorgeous Brunette Is Better At Riding Dick Than Modelling-James*

Fakehub.com- Gorgeous Brunette Is Better At Riding Dick Than Modelling-James*

Description:
    April (38 mins) April is a beautiful girl who is looking for a career in the modelling industry. She came into my office very shy and I could tell that she was a little bit nervous about the situation. Nonetheless she was very interested about what I had to say and the opportunities that I was offering her. When I mentioned the nude modelling she said that she liked the idea so things were looking promising. I carried on talking about the erotic side of things and continued with the naked photoshoot of her. She had a great body and looked really sexy in the photos... I sweet talked her into having sex but she told me not to show the video to anyone.... We had amazing sex her body was so smooth and firm. Her pussy was so good that I just had to spunk inside her. Good thing for me that she was on the pill.
    Model:
    James*
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Gorgeous Brunette Is Better At Riding Dick Than Modelling.mp4
    File Size : 1352.31 MB
    Duration : 00:38:47
    Video : AVC, 4 729 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Gorgeous Brunette Is Better At Riding Dick Than Modelling.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Curvy Divorcee Rediscovers Her Love For Cock-Jana Sanna

Fakehub.com- Curvy Divorcee Rediscovers Her Love For Cock-Jana Sanna

Description:
    With no time to socialize to meet someone_this frustrated professional took little persuasion for a back seat fucking. When I found out that she had never had anal sex before I couldn_t wait to squeeze my thick cock up her tight arse.
    Model:
    Jana Sanna
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Curvy Divorcee Rediscovers Her Love For Cock.mp4
    File Size : 1560.87 MB
    Duration : 00:28:47
    Video : AVC, 7 435 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Curvy Divorcee Rediscovers Her Love For Cock.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Redhead Punk With Tattoos Gets A Lesson In Cock From Cabbie-Trixx Ole

Fakehub.com- Redhead Punk With Tattoos Gets A Lesson In Cock From Cabbie-Trixx Ole

Description:
    Well I guess you could say my next customer was a bit of a rock chick with her shaved red hair and lots of tattoos and I love tattoos. Once I had her bare arse on camera there was little she could do but give in to my wicked ways. And she was one of the best arse licking girls I_ve ever had. I love my job.
    Model:
    Trixx Ole
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Redhead Punk With Tattoos Gets A Lesson In Cock From Cabbie.mp4
    File Size : 1092.05 MB
    Duration : 00:27:24
    Video : AVC, 5 425 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Redhead Punk With Tattoos Gets A Lesson In Cock From Cabbie.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Cute Brunette Loves To Get Stuffed By A Thick Cock-James*, Ayda Samira

Fakehub.com- Cute Brunette Loves To Get Stuffed By A Thick Cock-James*, Ayda Samira

Description:
    Samira (38 mins) Samira is a cute petite brunette who enjoys a good stiff cock! She was very suspicious of the cameras when she initially walked in. I don_t think she liked the fact that I was recording the interview and was asking a lot of questions about the situation. I had to explain that they were just for the benefit of my clients which would enable her to get work quickly and she accepted it. She was very interested in finding work because she didn_t have a job and needed money. I met her by chance in a restaurant and I automatically knew she would be an awesome candidate for a casting interview because she was so outgoing and beautiful. I gave her my business card and waited for the call. It didn_t take long and she was in my office the same day enquiring about work. I explained to her that I needed to make a short video of her so my clients could see how she could move in front of the camera... She seemed unfazed by the whole situation and before long she was playing with herself on the couch as I was stroking my cock on top of her... Her body was so tight and petite I couldn_t wait to slip inside her. I pounded her over my desk and for the cumshot sprayed my juice all over her small ass. Another classic casting.
    Model:
    James*, Ayda Samira
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cute Brunette Loves To Get Stuffed By A Thick Cock.mp4
    File Size : 1310.53 MB
    Duration : 00:38:30
    Video : AVC, 4 612 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Cute Brunette Loves To Get Stuffed By A Thick Cock.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Agent Fits His Huge Dick Into A Tight Pink Pussy-Jasmine Jae, John Petty

Fakehub.com- Agent Fits His Huge Dick Into A Tight Pink Pussy-Jasmine Jae, John Petty

Description:
    Oh my God_Jasmine comes as the complete perfect package. She has the prettiest _amp; tightest pink pussy I_ve had the pleasure of sinking my thick purple warrior into. Not to mention she_s tall_toned and has a fantastic set of enhanced tits. This goddess wants to do some glamor modelling... well I ain_t up for glamor. What I_ve got on the cards is ass for cash and I came up trumps. Lucky old me. Well they do say_the house always wins. Fair do_s this girl knows how to give head_she sucked and deep throated me until her eyes watered. Good girl. When it came to fucking her_boy has she got some moves_shaking her ass and grinding like I_ve never encountered before. Wow. Anyway_best leave you decide what is her best attribute. Enjoy!
    Model:
    Jasmine Jae, John Petty
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Agent Fits His Huge Dick Into A Tight Pink Pussy.mp4
    File Size : 1396.62 MB
    Duration : 00:38:37
    Video : AVC, 4 911 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Agent Fits His Huge Dick Into A Tight Pink Pussy.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- MILF At Bus Stop Takes Stranger s Cum To Pay Rent-

Fakehub.com- MILF At Bus Stop Takes Stranger_s Cum To Pay Rent-

Description:
    Jana was stood at a bus stop just minding her own business when I approached her using my fake magazine journalist routine. She told me that she was as ingle mum and earn_t very little money. I managed to get her into my car and made her an offer that she could not refuse.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : MILF At Bus Stop Takes Stranger_s Cum To Pay Rent.mp4
    File Size : 1078.06 MB
    Duration : 00:26:01
    Video : AVC, 5 646 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:MILF At Bus Stop Takes Stranger_s Cum To Pay Rent.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Busty Blonde Pays Fare With Her Huge Tits-

Fakehub.com- Busty Blonde Pays Fare With Her Huge Tits-

Description:
    When her cash card was declined by the cash dispenser Chrystal had no way of paying for her taxi journey. I had a payment method for her that she could not refuse. She used her mouth_pussy and her massive boobs to make sure she paid in full!
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Busty Blonde Pays Fare With Her Huge Tits.mp4
    File Size : 1595.41 MB
    Duration : 00:31:42
    Video : AVC, 6 887 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Busty Blonde Pays Fare With Her Huge Tits.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fakehub.com- Pale Cutie Cheats On Boyfriend To Drain The Cum From A Big Dick-

Fakehub.com- Pale Cutie Cheats On Boyfriend To Drain The Cum From A Big Dick-

Description:
    I saw sexy Belinda coming out of the florist and as I was in a need of a blowjob_I thought I_d find out if she would fall for my fake modeling agent routine. I quickly realized that she was not interested_so I decided to play it straight and just offer her a cash offer that she could not and would not reuse.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pale Cutie Cheats On Boyfriend To Drain The Cum From A Big Dick.mp4
    File Size : 1272.21 MB
    Duration : 00:30:00
    Video : AVC, 5 781 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Pale Cutie Cheats On Boyfriend To Drain The Cum From A Big Dick.mp4 - 1.2 GB