Page 12 of 172 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cathyscraving.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

cathyscraving.com - Dildo Man

cathyscraving.com - Dildo Man

Cast: Cathy, Oasis, Lance
    Category: Threesomes, Toys, Cum Play
    Description: Question .. How does one guy fuck 2 girls at the same time?Answer .. he straps a dildo to his back and then fucks one in front with his cock and the second from behind with the dildo!!

Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Duration: 26 min 9 s
    Size: 323 MiB

Download File

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

cathyscraving.com - Kimmi's Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Kimmi's Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Kimmi, Peter
    Category: Threesomes, Asian, Girl-Girl, Toys
    Description: During a visit to Tampa in the summer of 2004, we joined a group of swinger friendsand rented a house for a week. We had a great time that week and 'played' with a lot of swingers we already knew and we also met some new swingers .. including .. a Japanese girl named Kimmi. She told usshe loves to play with guys and girls and would love to play with us .. so we did. First,it was just Kimmi and Cathy, then it looked like a whole lot of fun to me so I jumped on in and got me some sweet Asian pussy too :-)

Duration: 38 min 4 s
    Size: 508 MiB

Download File

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

cathyscraving.com - Limo Foursome

cathyscraving.com - Limo Foursome

Cast: Cathy, Oasis, Peter
    Category: Girl-Girl, Threesomes, Orgies, Creampies, Double Vaginal, Public
    Description: As was mentioned in an earlier scene, we first met Oasis and Lance at an adult internet convention in Las Vegas back in June 2001. The four of us had a lot of fun together and they invited us to visit them at Lake Havasu whenever we wanted to. We took them up on that invitation in January 2002 when we spent a few days with them.Early on our last day at Lake Havasu, Lance mentioned they had a friendwho owned a limo and who had offered to let them use it in a scene sometime.When we heard we all thought it would be a fun thing to do that night soLance got it organized. It was defintely fun driving aroundHavasu fuckingin the back of the limo but we decided .. due to lack of space and poor lighting.. to finish our little fuckfest back at Oasis and Lance's house.

Duration: 17 min 57 s
    Size: 222 MiB

Download File

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

cathyscraving.com - Lake Havasu Bar 3some

cathyscraving.com - Lake Havasu Bar 3some

Cast: Cathy, Oasis, Lance
    Category: Threesomes, Public
    Description: After making out with each other in the previous scene .. scene #096 .. Cathy and Oasis were wanting to be fucked so they went over to Lance and started to flirt with him. He knew exactly what they were doing and ignored them at first. They continued and it wasn't long before they had him interested. Wanting to have some 'fun' with the girls, Lance suggested they do some more karaoke and then pretend he works at the bar and they seduce him. The girls didn't really care what they needed to do so long as they gotfucked so they went along with Lance's suggestion. Everything was going fine .. the girls did their karaoke,they then talked the 'roadie' into fucking them .. BUT, THEN .. the cops pulled up at the bar and we all had to quickly get out of there .. LOL.

Duration: 19 min 16 s
    Size: 297 MiB

Download File

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

cathyscraving.com - Randy & D'Wise 3some

cathyscraving.com - Randy & D'Wise 3some

Cast: Cathy, Randy, Dwise
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Creampies, Big Dicks, Gaping
    Description: These two Black guys REALLY know how to lay some pipe and they serve it up to Cathy like they haven't fucked a White woman in months. Cathy loves every inch of meat they feed to her and she goes off BIG TIME .. especially when she rides Randy's HUGE 12 inch monster cock .. some AWESOME action in this scene!!!!

Duration: 59 min 55 s
    Size: 732 MiB

Download File

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

cathyscraving.com - 2005BBC Threesome

cathyscraving.com - 2005BBC Threesome

Cast: Cathy
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Anal, Creampies, Role Play, Outdoors
    Description: DPP = Double Pussy Penetration (2 dicks in one pussy at the same time). Cathy absolutely loves DPP and here she has two well hung young Black guys to totally fill her pussy. We picked them up and they wanted to 'sample' Cathy right away so they fooled around some in the back of the car .. then it was back to the hotel where they gave Cathy the fuck of her life .. AWESOME ACTION!!!!

Duration: 52 min 12 s
    Size: 743 MiB

Download File

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

cathyscraving.com - Precious -Her 1st Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Precious -Her 1st Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Precious, Peter
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Cum Play
    Description: We met Precious during our Spring 2006 road trip and what a great time we had. For a change I got in front of the camera (can you blame me .. LOL). Precious she was super horny to experience sex with her first couple and the feeling was mutual. I got to fuck Precious a lot during the time she was with us and her pussy felt incredible. I could so easily have blasted a huge load deep inside her many times but she told us .. only after I'd been fucking her and almost cum inside her twice .. that she wasn't on any contraception. No one had any condoms .. not that I wanted to use one .. so when it came time to cum rather than blast my load inside her pussy I sprayed it over her awesome ass :-)

Duration: 30 min 37 s
    Size: 451 MiB

Download File

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

cathyscraving.com - Woody's Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Woody's Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Janey, Woody
    Category: Threesomes, 69
    Description: After the awesome time we had at our first adult internet convention in june 2001, we were eager to attend the next one .. and we did, in January 2002. Unlike our first convention, where we'd gone along knowing no-one, we knew a whole bunch of attendees this time and had a lot of fun stuff organized.After eating each other's pussies in scene 037, Cathy and Janey wanted to have somemore 'fun' together so Cathy called .. Woody .. a guy she had fucked in scene 034 andasked him if he'd like to have a threesome with them. Woody couldn't believe his luck andsaid .. YES .. straight away. All I can say is .. Woody is one lucky S.O.B.

Duration: 26 min 41 s
    Size: 318 MiB

Download File

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

cathyscraving.com - Loni's 1st EverCreampie GB - p2

cathyscraving.com - Loni's 1st EverCreampie GB - p2

Cast: Cathy, Loni, Donny, JackB, Dirk
    Category: Gangbangs, Orgies, Dominant, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Big Dicks
    Description: After the great threesome we had with Loni back in 2016 we mentioned to her that we also organize/video creampie gangbangsfor our website and she told us that she would love to do one sometime if we were interested. We were definitely interestedso we said we'd organized one. We had no idea how Loni would handle having 5 hung guys fucking her but she absolutely loved it and so did the guys. She wasseriously screaming as the guys pounded her tight pussy and to tell the truth I was a little worried a couple of times that there might be a knock on our hotel room because she was so loud. Thankfully, there was no knock .. LOL Both Loni and Cathy had a LOT of orgasms during the gangbang and I was impressed by how many creampies the girls took. By theend of this intense, sweat and cum drenched fuckfest the girls were totally satisfied, their pussies were numb and the guyswere exhausted and drained!!

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 24 min 51 s
    Size: 985 MiB

Download File

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

cathyscraving.com - WifeChaser's BBC 3some

cathyscraving.com - WifeChaser's BBC 3some

Cast: Cathy, WifeChaser
    Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Facials, Big Dicks, Cum Play
    Description: After our visit to LA, where we attended a New Years Eve party, we continued on to Las Vegas for an adult internet convention. After the earlier conventions we'd been to we were expecting to have a good time at this one .. and we weren't disappointed!!After their fuck on the first day of the convention, Cathy was eager to get the WifeChaser back up inside her again so they had organized to hook up again in a couple of days. When the WifeChaser turned up at our hotel room he had another Black guy with him. A guy Cathy had fucked the day before .. Boz. Of course, Cathy isn't a girl to turn down another big Black cock so she happilylet them both fuck her. Unfortunately, Boz had been doing way too much fucking so he wasn't ableto get hard enough to give Cathy what she really wanted!!!

Duration: 22 min 34 s
    Size: 269 MiB

Download File