Page 1152 of 1250 FirstFirst ... 1526521052110211421150115111521153115411621202 ... LastLast
Results 11,511 to 11,520 of 12494

Thread: Newsensations.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ramon Is Packin Meat 1- Cadence Calibre - Ramon Is Packin Meat 1

Ramon Is Packin Meat 1- Cadence Calibre - Ramon Is Packin_ Meat 1

Description:
    Cadence Calibre is in for a real treat when her photographer, Ramon shows her what he really wants to shoot. His cum all over her face of course. She drops to her knees as soon as that massive meat is unleashed and starts sucking. He fucks that tight pussy harder and better than she has ever been fucked before dumping his load all over that pretty face of hers.
    Model:
    Cadence Calibre, Ramon Nomar
    Studio:
    Ramon Is Packin Meat #1

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:bgz-cadenca_calibre_RamonIsPackinMeat01_853x480_vidcap s.zip - 11.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Addicted 6- Sadie West - Addicted 6

Addicted 6- Sadie West - Addicted 6

Description:
    Alright I admit I_m addicted to cock and the bigger the better. My well hung friend comes over to give me fill of hard meat. I just enjoy sucking and licking his throbbing hot shaft as it slides in and out of my warm mouth. But when he drives that monster up my tight cooze it really drives me wild. I pump and grind my juicy hole until I milk his meat of all its goo all over my face.
    Model:
    Danny Mountain, Sadie West
    Studio:
    Addicted #6

UbiqFile Zip:sw-sadie_west_danny_mountain_Addicted06.zip - 5.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashlynn Goes To College 3- Ashlynn Brooke - Goes To College 3 - 2

Ashlynn Goes To College 3- Ashlynn Brooke - Goes To College 3 - 2

Description:
    I have to admit that I am one over the top horny girl that craves cock just about every waking moment. So when I get a guy that I know wants me, I take it as a challenge to get him to make my pussy wet and give me wave after wave of orgasms. I found someone that after suck sexy dick sucking I get him to spread my pussy lips open and let me engulf his cock and then ride it until I shiver and then tell him to unload his juice all over my bountiful tits
    Model:
    Ashlynn Brooke, Jordan Ash
    Studio:
    Ashlynn Goes To College #3

UbiqFile Zip:ab-ashlynn_brooke_jordan_ash_AshlynnGoesToCollege03.z ip - 10.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There s A Great Big Penis In My Butt- Diamond Kitty - There s A Great Big Penis In My Butt

There_s A Great Big Penis In My Butt- Diamond Kitty - There_s A Great Big Penis In My Butt

Description:
    A true size queen Diamond Kitty measures our cock to insure maximum pleasure. Meeting her standards Diamond slips us in her warm mouth then in her hot pussy. Diamond loves our cock and begs for it in her ass, bending her over we plow her round ass until we paint her face with our love goo
    Model:
    Diamond Kitty, Mark Ashley
    Studio:
    There's A Great Big Penis In My Butt

UbiqFile Zip:ns-diamond_kitty_TheresAGreatBigPenisInMyButt_853x480 .zip - 40.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashlynn Friends 6- Juelz Ventura - Ashlynn Friends 06

Ashlynn Friends 6- Juelz Ventura - Ashlynn Friends 06

Description:
    Juelz Ventura has those curves that will bring any man to their knees. She also has a hunger for big hard cocks. From sucking and slobbering all over that hard shaft to getting her tight pink pussy filled balls deep she will take it all and take it as hard as she can get pounded. Then she takes a nice gooey load all over her face.
    Model:
    Criss Strokes, Juelz Ventura
    Studio:
    Ashlynn & Friends #6

UbiqFile Zip:jb-juelz_ventura_criss_strokes_AshlynnAndFriends06_85 3x480.zip - 50.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cumming Of Age 2- Taya Cruz - Cumming Of Age 2

Cumming Of Age 2- Taya Cruz - Cumming Of Age 2

Description:
    Taya Cruz will love you long time with those seductive eyes staring up at you as she goes balls deep in her mouth. Taya may look innocent but once she has a taste of cock she spreads her legs wide and takes a pussy pounding until she gets her just reward...a blast of man juice
    Model:
    DVD:
    Studio:
    Cumming Of Age #2

UbiqFile Zip:jb-taya_cruz_CummingOfAge02_853x480_vidcaps.zip - 8.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Anal Trainer 02- Taylor Rain - Anal Trainer 2

Anal Trainer 02- Taylor Rain - Anal Trainer 2

Description:
    Watch TAYLOR RAIN Doing What She Loves Best...Getting Her Ass Drilled Deep And Hard. We Show Her No Mercy As We Pound Her Sweet Ass And Then Shot Our Load Into Her Open Mouth.
    Model:
    Taylor Rain
    Studio:
    Anal Trainer #02

UbiqFile Zip:ns-taylor_rain_AnalTrainer02_640x480_vidcaps.zip - 20.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I Know You re Watching 5- Allie Ray - I Know You re Watching 5

I Know You_re Watching 5- Allie Ray - I Know You_re Watching 5

Description:
    Allie Ray loses a bet at the pool table and stakes up for grab is her sweet Latina pussy We lick and suck her honey hole till she nice and wet. Then we go to town fucking her tight snatch We give her the old in and out until we blow our load all over her pretty face
    Model:
    Allie Ray
    Studio:
    I Know You're Watching #5

UbiqFile Zip:ll-allie_ray_IKnowYoureWatching05_640x480.zip - 46.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MILFs Lovin MILFs 3- Zoey Diana - MILFs Lovin MILFs 3

MILFs Lovin_ MILFs 3- Zoey Diana - MILFs Lovin_ MILFs 3

Description:
    Pussies explode when Zoey Holloway and Diana Prince get together to get their pussy loving fuck on. Between fucking each other with double sided dildos to tongues lapping up each others juices, these hot brunettes do it all to each other with a glazed smile on their faces.
    Model:
    Diana Prince, Zoe Holloway
    Studio:
    MILFs Lovin' MILFs #3

UbiqFile Zip:ff-Zoey_Holloway_Diana_Prince_MilfsLovinMilfs03_16x9_ vidcaps.zip - 49.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Four Finger Club 23- Alektra Cayton - Four Finger Club 23

Four Finger Club 23- Alektra Cayton - Four Finger Club 23

Description:
    Alone and horny and no cock insight Alektra Blue and Cayton decide to do there own thing and scratch their itch. They start off with some 69 action where Alektra shoves four finger deep in her own ass. Lexi hungry for more of Alektra_s golden triangle finger fucks her as she sucks her clit till Alektra lets lose and cums in Lexi_s mouth. Alektra bends Lexi over and fucks her with four fingers before getting the strap-on and giving Lexi multiple orgasms.
    Model:
    Alektra Blue, Cayton Caley
    Studio:
    Four Finger Club #23

UbiqFile Zip:ff-alektra_blue_cayton_FFC23_16x9.zip - 8.9 MB