Page 50 of 447 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Ddfbusty.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Super sexy Vampire slayer babe!-Aria Giovanni

DDFBusty.com- Super sexy Vampire slayer babe!-Aria Giovanni

Description:
    Sexy Aria Giovanni is back to treat us to another Hot and Steaming set, looking like a Sexy Vampire Slayer in her shiny black dress and big silver cross around her neck. She unleashes her tits from a secret compartment sure to stop any gut in his tracks, rubbing and pushing them together before lifting up her dress and revealing her puss. She got on her sofa spreading her legs open wide and started playing with my pussy, stroking herself slowly as she continued playing with her breast. Aria got up on her knees and went to work on her nipples, pinching them to make sure that they were on full alter before slipping off her dress and getting back on the sofa. Aria started rubbing her pussy and playing with her tits, picking up right where she left off, getting her self all hot and wet as she rolled around in pure delight Dont think for a second that Aria has put her guard down because shes always on full alter, knowing the entire time that if any trouble cums her way that silver cross between her big tits will be easy to see.
    Model:
    Aria Giovanni
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6654_aria-giovanni_super-sexy-vampire-slayer-babe.zip - 16.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Super__y_Vampire_slayer_babe.rar - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Big Boobed and Busting Out!

DDFBusty.com- Big Boobed and Busting Out!

Description:
    Hot busty blonde Anastasia is back and this big boobed beauty is getting down to some milk producing nipple squeezing again. Yes the lactating lady gets a few drops of breast milk out for you in the middle of her solo show! So check out her V shaped pubic hairstyle, her milk producing nipples, and her big soft tits as she strips and plays with herself for you in today_s update!
    Model:
    Anastasia De Vine
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6695v1-high_AnastasiaDeVine_BigBoobedandBustingOut.wmv
    File Size : 643.64 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:39
    Video : VC-1, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile: 6695_anastasia-de-vine_big-boobed-and-busting-out.zip - 24.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6695v1-high_AnastasiaDeVine_BigBoobedandBustingOut.wmv - 643.6 MB
    UbiqFile:6695v1-low_AnastasiaDeVine_BigBoobedandBustingOut.wmv - 312.6 MB
    UbiqFile:6695v1_AnastasiaDeVine_BigBoobedandBustin gOut.avi - 650.4 MB
    UbiqFile:6695v1_AnastasiaDeVine_BigBoobedandBustin gOut.mov - 339.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Sexy bath tub masturbation!

DDFBusty.com- Sexy bath tub masturbation!

Description:
    It seems that Merilyn is one of the most popular girls ever to appear on the site and with her slender body and all natural F cup tits it is easy to see why. Watch her lather up her breasts in the bath and masturbate with a dildo today! Once she has undressed she is keen to moisten and lather her huge boobs, making sure to rub and massage them until her pussy is fully juiced up. Then she gets her new, glass dildo and gets to work pleasuring her slick slot as she splashes around in her warm, soapy bath. The action is great and as she towels off after her orgasmic wash she pats her flushed breasts dry!
    Model:
    Merilyn Sekova
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6776v1-high_MerilynSekova_Sexybathtubmasturbation.wmv
    File Size : 613.46 MB
    Duration : 00:20:40

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile: 6776_merilyn-sekova_sexy-bath-tub-masturbation.zip - 27.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6776v1-high_MerilynSekova_Sexybathtubmasturbation.wmv - 613.5 MB
    UbiqFile:6776v1-low_MerilynSekova_Sexybathtubmasturbation.wmv - 298.4 MB
    UbiqFile:6776v1_MerilynSekova_Sexybathtubmasturbat ion.avi - 620.7 MB
    UbiqFile:6776v1_MerilynSekova_Sexybathtubmasturbat ion.mov - 323.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Patient and the dick loving nurse!-Dominno

DDFBusty.com- Patient and the dick loving nurse!-Dominno

Description:
    Dominno is our Busty of the week and as you can see this dark haired beauty has quite a large rack. Cum check her out as she plays a Sex Therapist in this Hot and Non-stop set. She teases her patient with her big breast as they began speaking in their native tongue, not long after that her tits were out and she was sucking away on his cock. He gives her pussy a licking of its own and fucks her big ass tits, sliding his cock between them both as she holds and pushes them together. He fucks her pussy hard from behind in Doggy, going up and over and coming down strong and later she gets on top and takes a ride on his cock as her tits bounce out of control. He made sure that she got off before busting his load all over her tits, giving her an extra big shot for those big tits of hers.
    Model:
    Dominno
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:8023_kamil-klein-and-dominno_patient-and-the-dick-loving-nurse.zip - 29.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Patient_and_the_dick_loving_nurse.rar - 2.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Big boobed Eileen is a new busty be

DDFBusty.com- Big boobed Eileen is a new busty be

Description:
    Big boobed Eileen is a new busty beauty on the site! Her bob cut and sparkling eyes might lead you to believe she is a tom boy, but one glance at the more than ample chest region will let you know that she is all woman! Well for us she revealed more than just the twinkle in her eyes and soon we had two D cupped tits being fondled and squeezed before our very lenses! Soon she had her shaved pussy out too and she pulled back her bald lips to reveal the moist, pink inner flesh!
    Model:
    Eileen
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6687v1-high_Eileen_-_Big+boobed+Eileen+is+a+new+busty+be.wmv
    File Size : 505.68 MB
    Duration : 00:17:00

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6687_eileen_-_big-boobed-eileen-is-a-new-busty-be.zip - 18.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6687v1-high_Eileen_-_Big+boobed+Eileen+is+a+new+busty+be.wmv - 505.7 MB
    UbiqFile:6687v1-low_Eileen_-_Big+boobed+Eileen+is+a+new+busty+be.wmv - 245.8 MB
    UbiqFile:6687v1_Eileen_-_Big+boobed+Eileen+is+a+new+busty+be.avi - 510.4 MB
    UbiqFile:6687v1_Eileen_-_Big+boobed+Eileen+is+a+new+busty+be.mov - 266.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Laura M working up

DDFBusty.com- Laura M working up

Description:
    Come and watch Laura M working up a sweat in the gym. As she is on her own she takes her F cup boobs out of her damp top and hitches her short sport skirt up for free movement. Then it is back to work! See her stretching, using the Swiss ball, doing press-ups, lifting weights, rubbing her breasts and rubbing her moist pussy too! This girl really knows how to work out in the best possible way! Enjoy...
    Model:
    Laura Orsolya
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6858v1-high_LauraOrsolya_LauraMworkingup.wmv
    File Size : 854.89 MB
    Duration : 00:28:49

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile: 6858_laura-orsolya-_laura-m-working-up.zip - 25.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6858v1-high_LauraOrsolya_LauraMworkingup.wmv - 854.9 MB
    UbiqFile:6858v1-low_LauraOrsolya_LauraMworkingup.wmv - 415.9 MB
    UbiqFile:6858v1_LauraOrsolya_LauraMworkingup.avi - 865.0 MB
    UbiqFile:6858v1_LauraOrsolya_LauraMworkingup.mov - 451.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Aria Giovanni one of the hottest w-Aria Giovanni

DDFBusty.com- Aria Giovanni_one of the hottest w-Aria Giovanni

Description:
    Aria Giovanni, one of the hottest women on the planet and a busty favorite here returns to wow you with one of the sexiest bodies on the planet. This erotic SUPERSTAR gets naked and horny for you, so make sure you don_t miss it! See Aria Giovanni rubbing her large, soft, natural tits and opening up her moist pink folds. This babe is one of the most sought after models in the world and here you can see why.
    Model:
    Aria Giovanni
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6649_aria-giovanni_aria-giovanni-one-of-the-hottest-w.zip - 24.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Aria_Giovanni_one_of_the_hottest_w.rar - 1.5 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Busty Merilyn Sekova is back to sho-Merilyn Sekova

DDFBusty.com- Busty Merilyn Sekova is back to sho-Merilyn Sekova

Description:
    Busty Merilyn Sekova is back to show off her firm, slender body and those humungous juggs! This girl has massive boobs that could suffocate a man, if he was lucky enough to get close. Today she is having fun with a fucking machine! First she sucks the phallus and plays with her titties to get warmed up and then it is time for the piston action to satisfy her horny pussy until she is moaning as she orgasms! The whole time you get to see her F cups swinging and rocking in motion with the stroke of the machine!
    Model:
    Merilyn Sekova
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:041fm_merilyn-sekova_busty-merilyn-sekova-is-back-to-sho.zip - 26.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Busty_Merilyn_Sekova_is_back_to_sho.rar - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Finger banging her juicy hole!-Merilyn Sekova

DDFBusty.com- Finger banging her juicy hole!-Merilyn Sekova

Description:
    Hey Guys, Whats up? Its me Merilyn, I was hoping that you would cum back to see me. I just had one of those weeks that I didnt think would ever end, every night there was something going.
    It doesnt cum out of my mouth that often but I dont even want to hear to word Party, I just want to kick back and relax. I decided to spend the afternoon in the sauna to relax and clean my body out. I didnt treat my body very well last week if you know what I mean, even though I did have a whole lot of fun. It was very hot inside and exactly what I needed, I took off my towel and started playing with my breast, rubbing and pushing them together. I went over and sat on the bench and began touching myself all over, turning my body and rubbing my ass and of course playing with my nig ass tits. I got up on my knees and grabbed my oil and started pouring it my tits, sliding my hands all over my big breast as I rubbed the oil all over. I played with my tits as best as I could but they were so big and oily that I was really hard to get control of them, even though I think I did a pretty good job. I sat down and started pouring oil on my pussy letting it drip from up above, I know that the oil was hot but it barely felt warm while my pussy felt like it was on fire. I stood up and oiled the rest of my body pouring it on my legs and ass and letting it drip all the way down and then I teasingly rubbed my body all over just to make sure I hit every spot. I went over and got on the bench in Doggy and started rubbing my pussy from behind, I was so wet that my fingers slipped right inside and I wasnt about to argue. I slid my fingers in and out puss as I increased the numbers to make it even better and then I rolled over and spreading my legs wide open before reaching down and doing the same with puss. Now I know that you can see how wet I am but Can you also see the steam rising? I stood up and pressed my tits against the hot wall as if I needed to raise my body temp a degree or two and then I laid back down and fingering my horny puss to the most fulfilling orgasm.
    Model:
    Merilyn Sekova
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6774_merilyn-sekova_finger-banging-her-juicy-hole.zip - 35.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Finger_banging_her_juicy_hole.rar - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Jenny Diamonds and her 34f boobs ar

DDFBusty.com- Jenny Diamonds and her 34f boobs ar

Description:
    Jenny Diamonds and her 34f boobs are your busty treat today.See this dark haired, stacked beauty enjoy a good lather up and rub down in the shower! See her smother her large, soft boobs with a creamy soap and get them foamed up and slick to touch. As she showers off the lather she spends some time enjoying the warm jets of water spraying on her shaved pussy too. Then it is time for a rub down and squeeze! What a pair of breasts she has!
    Model:
    Lucy Diamonds
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6910v1-high_Lucy+Diamonds_-_Jenny+Diamonds+and+her+34f+boobs+ar.wmv
    File Size : 560.06 MB
    Duration : 00:18:52

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6910_lucy-diamonds_-_jenny-diamonds-and-her-34f-boobs-ar.zip - 18.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6910v1-high_Lucy+Diamonds_-_Jenny+Diamonds+and+her+34f+boobs+ar.wmv - 560.1 MB
    UbiqFile:6910v1-low_Lucy+Diamonds_-_Jenny+Diamonds+and+her+34f+boobs+ar.wmv - 272.4 MB
    UbiqFile:6910v1_Lucy+Diamonds_-_Jenny+Diamonds+and+her+34f+boobs+ar.avi - 567.2 MB
    UbiqFile:6910v1_Lucy+Diamonds_-_Jenny+Diamonds+and+her+34f+boobs+ar.mov - 295.5 MB