Page 14 of 447 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Ddfbusty.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Caroline is a cute Czech teenager w-Caroline C.

DDFBusty.com- Caroline is a cute Czech teenager w-Caroline C.

Description:
    Caroline is a cute Czech teenager who is definitely more than meets the eye! Caroline told us she wanted to display her full range of talents, so we just turned the camera on and left her to it. The results are stunning, with great masturbation and anal fisting along with close ups and gaping pull outs! A real open holers dream, don_t miss this set!
    Model:
    Caroline C.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5564v1_Caroline+C._-_Caroline+is+a+cute+Czech+teenager+w.avi
    File Size : 12.14 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:02:04
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 774 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 32.0 kb/s (CBR), 22.05 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5564_caroline-c-_caroline-is-a-cute-czech-teenager-w.zip - 18.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5564v1_Caroline+C._-_Caroline+is+a+cute+Czech+teenager+w.avi - 12.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- When Nikita walked in this morning -Nikita Valentin

DDFBusty.com- When Nikita walked in this morning -Nikita Valentin

Description:
    When Nikita walked in this morning we were surprised to see her because she wasnt due back from vacation for a few more days. She told us that shes been at home masturbating like crazy but its not nearly the same when she doesnt have an audience. So we let the cameras roll. What are friends for? Nikita more than equaled our generosity, by delivering her hottest solo set to date. Cum take a closer look as this nasty blonde seduces her way into a hot and wild frenzy, playing with and licking her mouth watering boobs and nipples, and spreading her wet cunt.
    Model:
    Nikita Valentin
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5878v1_Nikita+Valentin_-_When+Nikita+walked+in+this+morning+.avi
    File Size : 24.5 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:20
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1 423 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5878_nikita-valentin_when-nikita-walked-in-this-morning.zip - 24.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5878v1_Nikita+Valentin_-_When+Nikita+walked+in+this+morning+.avi - 24.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Whats up guys Im Lady-Lady Zoom

DDFBusty.com- Whats up guys Im Lady-Lady Zoom

Description:
    Whats up guys Im Lady Zoom, Im a sexy brunette with stunning green eyes from Czech Republic. Ive got a curvaceous body, big soft round tits, long legs and a nice tight ass. My friends call me Zoom because Ive got lots of energy. I live my life at full steam ahead. I love having long hard sex. I work as a dancer at a club and guys all night long talk about what they will do to me, once in a while Ill give one of them a chance, but after a couple of good fucks hes done. Theres a new bar manager down at the club, he never said much so I never paid him much attention. But last weekend I ran into him at the grand opening of another club, actually it was his new club. We hooked up that night and hes been deep in my pussy every night since. Last night when Cage walked in, he was drinking a glass of wine, I was on the bed and started doing a strip tease for him, slowly taking off my clothes, touching and rubbing my body. I looked over and noticed a bulge in his pants and it was only getting larger. I made my way over to him, reached in his pants and pulled out his long hardening cock. Holding his cock in one hand and his wine in the other I dipped his cock in the glass of wine before I stuffed it in my mouth and started bobbing my head. I slurped and slobbered all over his long cock, shoving it further into my mouth and bobbing my head again and again. I could feel his cock against the back of my throat as I went down on it. I pulled up off his cock and started licking his balls, one by one. I held his long thick cock and spit on the before I opened up wide and stuffed it back into my warm wet mouth inch by inch. I could feel his cock still growing in my mouth as I continued to bob my head up and down. He started licking my big soft tits, grabbing and shaking them. I held his hard slick cock in my hand and jerked it up and down, hard and strong. I released his cock, he slid it right between my big soft tits, pushed them together and started fucking them. He slid his big cock between my tits hard and fast, again and again. When he slid his cock out from between my tits I immediately took hold and shoved his hard thick cock back in my mouth for another slobbering. I bobbed up and down on his cock shoving it against the back of my throat over and over. I pulled his slobbery throbbing cock from my mouth and he made his way down between my creamy thighs. He started licking my hot wet cunt all over, I felt a tingling in my hips and ass as he slurped my clit into his mouth. He slipped his fingers in my wet twat and started sliding them in and out. I grabbed my tits and squeezed them, pushed them together and started shaking them. I laid on top of him, placing my sweet muffin right in his face, wrapped my lips around his long hard shaft and began sucking up and down its entire length, taking it all the way down my deep throat. He licked and fingered my hot wet cunt as I swallowed and jerked on his thick slick cock. I got up with my ass facing him and lowered my horny pink twat down on his hard stiff shaft.. I leaned back and he slid his long hard cock in and out of my wet pussy hard and fast. I started playing with my tits squeezing and shaking them as he slid his cock in and out of my wet puss over and over. He pulled his throbbing cock out of my wet cunt and I slipped it right in my mouth, it was covered from top to bottom with a sweet warm froth from my pussy, it tasted so good. I sucked his cock clean then I held it firmly in my hand and jerked it up and down before slipping it back in my mouth for a fresh slobbery coat. He laid behind me, slid his long hard cock back in my wet horny pussy and started going up in me with hard deep strokes, I could feel his big balls slapping my wet twat as he pounding up against my ass harder and harder, again and again. He slid his hard slick cock out of my burning wet twat and stuck it in my mouth. I sucked, slurped, and slobbered up and down his hard throbbing cock, making it as sloppy as I could then he slid it back between my big luscious tits and started deep stroking them, sliding his long hard cock between them again and again. He slid his cock from between my tits and shoved it back in my hot wet puss from behind, he rammed his thick cock in and out of my little wet twat, deeper and deeper with every stroke. He pulled his cock out of my wet pink hole and gaped my pussy wide open, I could feel the air rush up inside me. He slipped his fingers inside my hot wet cunt and started fingering my hole. I got back on top of him with my big tits right in his face, stuffed his long hard shaft in my wet cunt and leaned forward smothering him with my tits. He started pumping his thickness in and out of my wet pink hole like there would be no tomorrow as he licked and sucked on my big juicy tits. He slid his throbbing cock from my wet twat and stuck it back in my mouth. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and tried to swallow his long thick cock whole. I bobbed my head up and down until I took it all in. then I slurped my way to the tip and wrapped my tits around. I got up on all fours and Cage shoved his long hard cock in my wet cunt from high above. He started driving his throbbing cock deeper and deeper in my hot dripping pussy. My tits were shaking all over from him pounding my from behind.. he slid his slick throbbing cock from my hot wet pussy and slipped it back in my mouth for a slurping. I sucked the sweet pussy juice from his cock like it was my favorite flavored candy. I licked his thick throbbing cock from top to bottom, then I wrapped my hand firmly around his cock and jerked him off with long, hard, fast strokes until he shot a big creamy wad of cum all in my mouth. I played with my tits and licked my nipples totally satisfied.
    Model:
    Lady Zoom
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7442v1_Cage+and+Lady+Zoom_-_What’s+up+guys+I’m+Lady.avi
    File Size : 20.96 MB
    Duration : 00:02:25
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1 168 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7442_cage-and-lady-zoom_what-s-up-guys-i-m-lady.zip - 27.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7442v1_Cage+and+Lady+Zoom_-_What&_8217;s+up+guys+I&_8217;m+Lady.avi - 21.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Hi Im Sabina and Im -Sabina

DDFBusty.com- Hi Im Sabina_and Im -Sabina

Description:
    Hi Im Sabina, and Im from Prague. If you like blondes with really Big tits, then Im your girl! Ive also got Baby blue eyes & curves that wont quit. I just love to have a guys long thick cock between my big luscious melons! Speaking of which, last night I was out with some of my girlfriends, having a drink. We were having a really good time, laughing & giggling, we were talking about boys and all the pleasures they give. This one bartender was paying us a lot of attention, well I should say paying my big tits and I a lot of attention. I had on this really sexy low cut top, my tits were everywhere, and his eyes were right there, the entire night. It was getting late, and they were about to close. He came over and asked me if I would like to go have a drink with him. I was already feeling a bit drunk and after talking about sex all night with my friends, I was really horny and did want to fuck, so I agreed. We stopped by this one bar around the corner but they had already closed so I invited him back to my place for a nightcap and. Once we got to my place I told him to make himself at home, and I excused myself for just a minute. When I returned he was sitting on my sofa. I walked up from behind him, and bent down, putting my big juice tits right in his face. We immediately started kissing. I looked down and saw a huge bulge in his pants so I reached down, pulled out his cock and slowly started jerking it up and down. I leaned over and ran my tongue up and down his long shaft before slipping it in my mouth and bobbing my head. I gave his cock a good slobbering then I slowly took off my top as I moved over closer to him, showing him my big tits. He reached out, grabbed my tits and started licking them, flicking his tongue across my nipples one by one. I went back down, wrapped my lips around his thick cock and started slurping away. I held his cock firmly in my hand as I licked his swelling balls, one after the other over and over. I took off my bra, laid down on the sofa and started rubbing the outside of my pussy from top to bottom, teasing my clit with my finger. My pussy started getting really wet. He leaned down, buried his face between my thighs and began licking my hot wet pussy all over, giving my clit a tonguing. Then he slowly slipped his fingers inside my hot pink hole and started fingering me, sliding his fingers in and out of my wet pussy deeper and deeper. He got up, putting his long thick cock right over my face, I opened up my mouth and sucked it in. Once again I slobbered all over his big cock from top to bottom. He pulled his long slick cock out of my mouth, sliding it between my huge soft tits and started fucking them with long strokes. I laid there on my back watching him slid his long slick cock between my tits over and over. I just love to watch myself being titty fucked it makes me so hot and could feel my pussy getting wetter with every stroke. He slid his cock from between my tits, spread my legs wide open and slowly slipped his hard thick cock in my hot wet pussy. He slid his hard throbbing cock in and out of my hot pink hole over and over. I held my big soft tits in my hands and squeezed them, pushing them together and shaking them as he continued to fuck my pussy deeper and harder with every stroke. He slowly pulled his long throbbing shaft out of my wet hole and laid down. I got on top with my round ass facing him, shoved his cock back into my pussy and started bouncing up and down. I leaned back and he started pumping his cock in and out of my pussy hard and fast. I got up slipping his slick cock out of my wet pussy and laid down on my side in front of him. He immediately slipped his cock deep into my pussy and started fucking me hard, pounding up against my round ass with great force. I could feel his balls slapping my wet pussy over and over as he kept pounding away harder and harder. I looked back and stared into his eyes as he stuck his tongue deep in my mouth. He pulled his hard wet cock out of my hot pussy and stuck it right in my mouth, his cock was covered with my pussy juice, his cock tasted so sweet and felt so warm. I slurped up and down on his long hard shaft, I then held his cock in my hand as I licked and sucked his balls. He grabbed some oil and squirted down my tits as I jerked up and down on his cock. He rubbed the oil all over my big soft tits and started massaging them, squeezing them hard. I hoovered his thick cock back into my mouth and started sucking as hard as I could. I then held his throbbing cock in my hand and tongued his balls. I got put on all fours and stuck my round ass up in the air, he get behind my and slipped his long hard cock back in my hot wet hole. He slid his big cock in and out of my pussy with long hard strokes, faster and faster. My tits were shaking out of control from the pounding he was giving me from the rear. He pulled his slick cock out of my wet pussy and laid down, I jumped on top of him, putting my huge tits right in his face and shoved his cock back up into my pussy. He started pumping his cock in and out of my hot pussy hard and fast, driving it in deeper with every stroke. I got up, slipping his thick wet cock out of my pink hole and stuck it in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down once again giving his pussy marinated cock a good slobbering. I pulled his slobbery cock out of my mouth and he slapped it right between my big soft tits and started fucking them hard and fast. He then slid his hard wet cock from between my tits and I suck it back into my mouth. His cock was so meaty, I could feel the weight of it on my tongue as I slobbed up and down. He pulled his thick wet cock out of my mouth and stuffed it back into my hot wet pussy. He started fiercely fucking my pussy like he had a grudge. It felt so good. I grabbed my big juicy and started licking my nipples as he shoved his cock even deeper into my wet pussy over and over. He pulled his hard slick cock out of my wet pussy and shot a thick wad of cum all over my big tits and pretty face. I grabbed his throbbing cock and slowly licked the tip before sticking it in my mouth. I wanted to make sure that I got every drop!
    Model:
    Sabina
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7425v1_Rudy+and+Sabina_-_Hi+I’m+Sabina,+and+I’m+.avi
    File Size : 0.02 GB / 19.09 MB / 20 013 056 bytes
    Duration : 00:01:51

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7425_rudy-and-sabina_hi-i-m-sabina-and-i-m.zip - 36.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7425v1_Rudy+and+Sabina_-_Hi+I&_8217;m+Sabina_+and+I&_8217;m+.avi - 19.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Seeing these two get it on with eac-Luisa

DDFBusty.com- Seeing these two get it on with eac-Luisa

Description:
    Seeing these two get it on with each other is a dream come true for any tit-lovin_ admirer of the female form. The way they touch, stroke, nibble, suck and more...
    Model:
    Luisa
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 954v1_Luisa+and+Lenka+G._-_Seeing+these+two+get+it+on+with+eac.avi
    File Size : 16.93 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:02:04
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:954_luisa-and-lenka-g-_seeing-these-two-get-it-on-with-eac.zip - 34.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:954v1_Luisa+and+Lenka+G._-_Seeing+these+two+get+it+on+with+eac.avi - 16.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- It s a great day for those of you w-Veronica Sinclair

DDFBusty.com- It_s a great day for those of you w-Veronica Sinclair

Description:
    It_s a great day for those of you who love big, round breasts! Szilvi is a beautiful girl, who_s very proud of her fantastic tits.They are also very sensitive, and Szilvi loves having them caressed, kissed and massaged while having sex with her boyfriend. Of course he adores her tits! And you?
    Model:
    Veronica Sinclair
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 513v1_Veronica+Sinclair_-_It's+a+great+day+for+those+of+you+w.avi
    File Size : 0.01 GB / 8.5 MB / 8 914 210 bytes
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:01:29

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:513_veronica-sinclair_it-s-a-great-day-for-those-of-you-w.zip - 13.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:513v1_Veronica+Sinclair_-_It_s+a+great+day+for+those+of+you+w.avi - 8.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- What do you think of my body? Do yo-Anita Queen

DDFBusty.com- What do you think of my body? Do yo-Anita Queen

Description:
    What do you think of my body? Do you like it when I pull my knickers up into my crack, or do you prefer it when I sniff my panties whilst I touch myself? Do you like to see my juiced up pussy and does it get you hard to know I_m thinking of your cock when I slide this dildo into my sopping snatch? I want to fulfil all your fantasies, so let me know.
    Model:
    Anita Queen
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1184v1_Anita+Queen_-_What+do+you+think+of+my+body_+Do+yo.avi
    File Size : 13.35 MB
    Duration : 00:02:11
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 780 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : ADPCM, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 8 000 Hz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:1184_anita-queen_what-do-you-think-of-my-body-do-yo.zip - 20.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1184v1_Anita+Queen_-_What+do+you+think+of+my+body_+Do+yo.avi - 13.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Lenka has graduated to full babe st-Lenka G.

DDFBusty.com- Lenka has graduated to full babe st-Lenka G.

Description:
    Lenka has graduated to full babe status now. Remember how she looked as an innocent young thing we found on a college campus just a couple weeks ago? Well, things are different for her now - she knows what she_s got, and she likes to show it off. She_s in the market for a different kind of boyfriend now, she says, and a BMW too .. (But we think she_ll still be as hot when her feet hit the ground again.) Stay tuned!
    Model:
    Lenka G.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 940v1_Lenka+G._-_Lenka+has+graduated+to+full+babe+st.avi
    File Size : 12.15 MB
    Duration : 00:02:02
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 764 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : ADPCM, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 8 000 Hz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:940_lenka-g-_lenka-has-graduated-to-full-babe-st.zip - 8.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:940v1_Lenka+G._-_Lenka+has+graduated+to+full+babe+st.avi - 12.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Veronica and Lucy can be real troub-Veronica da Souza

DDFBusty.com- Veronica and Lucy can be real troub-Veronica da Souza

Description:
    Veronica and Lucy can be real troublemakers when they go on holiday together - in all the good ways that hotel staff have a way of liking! Here we find the girls appreciating the view from their hotel room balcony .. and then stepping inside to be on view some more. These two have known each other since they were kids, and in those days too they used to get rambunctious sometimes and climb around on the furniture together. The only difference nowadays is that they have better orgasms and more interested audiences for those kinds of fun and games!
    Model:
    Veronica da Souza
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5194_veronica-da-souza-and-lucy_veronica-and-lucy-can-be-real-troub.zip - 19.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Veronica_and_Lucy_can_be_real_troub.rar - 379.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- See bap-tastic Jessika displaying h-Jessika T.

DDFBusty.com- DDFBusty.com- See bap-tastic Jessika displaying h-Jessika T.

Description:
    See bap-tastic Jessika displaying her charms, two very large ones, before getting down to some serious masturbation. This filthy girl gets off on the thought of you watching so have a good look She wants you big and hard for her...
    Model:
    Jessika T.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5817_jessika-t-_see-bap-tastic-jessika-displaying-h.zip - 21.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:See_bap-tastic_Jessika_displaying_h.rar - 183.0 MB