Page 101 of 447 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4463

Thread: Ddfbusty.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Aiwe is a wet dream made flesh

DDFBusty.com- Aiwe is a wet dream made flesh

Description:
    Hot blondes with big tits don_t come much hotter, blonder or bigger titted! Aiwe is a wet dream made flesh! Even better she wants you to watch her wank herself off and join in with her. She wants her horniness to make you horny too. What a girl. If she cooks and cleans too then I want to marry her. Anyway check out this hottie fondling her ample bosom and parting her puffy, bald lips for some masturbatory action!
    Model:
    Aiwe
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6038d1_216_600_Aiwe_Aiwe is a wet dream made flesh.mp4
    File Size : 91.24 MB
    Resolution : 384x216
    Duration : 00:18:31
    Video : AVC, 600 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 83.6 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6038_aiwe_aiwe-is-a-wet-dream-made-flesh.zip - 21.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6038d1_216_600_Aiwe_Aiwe is a wet dream made flesh.mp4 - 91.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- All holes drilled!

DDFBusty.com- All holes drilled!

Description:
    All holes filled action as Franco takes on two blonde, Czech babes. See Franco the love sausage Roccaforte trying to concentrate on work, but getting distracted easily enough. As soon as Sandra made it clear that just posing for photos with Kelly would not be enough Franco was happy to help out. She grabbed his big, black cock and sucked it up and down as Kelly got down to some rubbing and licking and sucking of Sandra_s hot body. Soon the three naked sweaty bodies were entwined until Franco spurted a massive load into Sandra_s open mouth!
    Model:
    Kelly H.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5339d1_360_800_Sandra Shine_The hot tropic tantalizer.mp4
    File Size : 156.79 MB
    Resolution : 640x360 @ 480x360
    Duration : 00:21:22
    Video : AVC, 800 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 218 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:1241_kelly-h-and-franco-roccaforte-and-sandra-de-marco_all-holes-drilled.zip - 42.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5339d1_360_800_Sandra Shine_The hot tropic tantalizer.mp4 - 156.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Always wanting what you cant have

DDFBusty.com- Always wanting what you cant have

Description:
    Hi Guys, Its me Zuzana D. I know its been a while but if I came around every day Im afraid that you wouldnt like me as much. You guys know youre all the same, always wanting what you cant have, so I know if you had me everyday I know that you would find yourself another girl. Believe or not I look forward to the time we have, just knowing that youre there makes me all horny and wet. I stood in front of my bed caressing my body from top to bottom, touching and rubbing my stomach, my legs and ass all over, I know that youre watching I can hear you breathing and can see the shadow from your growing cock. I started playing with my boobs, which as you know are two of my favorite parts, there big, round, and pillow soft too. I sat on the bed and started playing with my tits rubbing and squeezing them tight and then I reached down between my warm thighs and gave my twat a rub. I slipped off my shoes and caressed my body all over and then I pulled my bra just under my tit and rubbed it all around. I got up on my knees and took off my bra and then rubbed it across my body and started teasingly moving my hips from side to side. I played with my tits with my bra still in hand, rubbing and squeezing them both and then I moved my sexy body around just to shake my tits. I laid down and pushing my breast together, watching them seemingly grow and then I began caressing my body, rubbing my legs and tight ass. I sat up and held my breast in my hand and started rubbing it around and then not wanting to show favorites I rubbed them both around. I reached down and started playing my pussy, it was getting hot quick the last time I touched my snatch it was warm but not like this. Playing with my tits gets me like this sometimes I think theres a straight line connection between the two. I got up on my knees and slipped my thumbs in my panties at the waist pulling them down as stuck out my ass and moved my hips. I laid down and took them totally off and then sat up and rubbed them all over my sexy hot body before tossing them to the side and played with my breast. I got back up on my knees with my legs spread nasty wide and caressed my body all over from my legs to my pussy and playing with my tits because I always do. I leaned forward and moved my body so I could feel to weight of my juggs hang and shake and then I sat back upright with my legs open wide, spreading my girly pink and rubbing it up and down. I laid down and began rubbing and squeezing my tits, feeling my pussy getting juicier as I caressed both my melons in my hands and then I rubbed my legs teasing my pussy even more. I rolled over onto my stomach before getting back up on my knees and then I began rubbing my legs up and down and squeezing my breast, teasing my pussy non stop. I played with my boobs, rubbing and squeezing them tight and then I started pushing them together and shaking them around. I reached down and started rubbing my legs and then I began rubbing my snatch, my cunt was wetter than its been in a while. I laid down on a pillow to arch my back and started playing with my tits like it was the first time, rubbing and squeezing them but not to rough before I sat up and pinched my nipples hard. I hugged my body pushing my tits together and rubbed them to the very end, I just love playing with my boobs and I hope you did too.
    Model:
    Zuzana D.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6128d1_720_6500_Klenot_Inviting cleavage.mp4
    File Size : 887.34 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:19
    Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6136_zuzana-d-_always-wanting-what-you-can-t-have.zip - 19.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6128d1_720_6500_Klenot_Inviting cleavage.mp4 - 887.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Amazonian blonde double ending it!

DDFBusty.com- Amazonian blonde double ending it!

Description:
    Do you remember Erzsebet? She_s been model of the day a few times before. You probably remember her. We already told you that her dirtiest sexual experience is giving tit wanks until the guy comes, then rubbing it all over herself. When I asked her recently if she had a message for us, she answered My tits are hot and slippery. Fuck them please! Now thats what we call straight talk!
    In this set she gets pretty loose in a see-through black lingerie outfit , a HUGE double ended dildo, and a cane! This chcik is an Amazon and she would probably fuck you to timbuktu! Enjouy yourself with cock in hand while her knockers put you in a trance swaying back and forth, and her pussy swallows the rubber prick like a hungry beast! She gapes it open for us and we peer in, afraid that someone , or some thing might peer back at us! It_s very mysterious! Could you handle Erzsebet? It would be at least worth a try!
    Model:
    Erzsebet
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5339d1_360_800_Sandra Shine_The hot tropic tantalizer.mp4
    File Size : 156.79 MB
    Duration : 00:21:22
    Audio : AAC, 218 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:5030_erzsebet_amazonian-blonde-double-ending-it.zip - 13.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5339d1_360_800_Sandra Shine_The hot tropic tantalizer.mp4 - 156.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Ashley Robins and Lenka!

DDFBusty.com- Ashley Robins and Lenka!

Description:
    Hardcore day again, and today our duo Ashley Robins and Lenka take on the indomitable Mano. These two trouble-loving girls love to get into sexual tangles together - as they put it, they work as a tag team. And even when there isn_t a guy around, as in last week_s girl-girl set, they get in a lot of practice on the mat. As you can see in the way they handle Mano, all that practice pays off! Go team!
    Model:
    Lenka G.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:939_lenka-g-and-mano-and-ashley-robins_ashley-robins-and-lenka.zip - 16.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Audience like you wouldnt believe

DDFBusty.com- Audience like you wouldnt believe

Description:
    Hey there Guys, its me Carol and am I glad to see you, I have the need for an audience like you wouldnt believe. A few of my girl friends and I went out to a topless bar tonight and it brought back a lot of good old memories, but its also left me horny ass hell and with the need to shake my ass and be on display. I stood in front of my bed and began dancing, shaking my sexy ass from side to side lifting up my dress and caressed my body from my boobs to my legs. I rubbed my nylon covered legs up and down and fondled my bare ass and then I seductively traced my lips with my finger. I started playing with my boobs, rubbing and squeezing them tightly in my hands, getting off on their softness like I always do. I sat on the end of the bed and pulled the top of my dress down and then leaned forward so you could see them hang and playing with them as I love to do. I stood back up and danced around holding on to the bed post and hiked my dress up over my ass, bending down and rubbing it all over, remembering my days with the big brass pole. I pulled my dress up over my head and tossed it to the side and started playing with my tits, squeezing and rubbing them all around. I squatted down and spread my legs open nasty wide giving you a VIP Peepers view as I rubbed my horny twat up and down and toyed with my eager clit. I reached up and pulled the straps of my bra down and pulled my tits out and then I started playing with them once again, squeezing and bouncing them like water balloons in my hands. I stood back up and took my bra totally off and played with it and my tits and then I turned around and started shaking my sexy ass for all you back packer fans. I took off my panties and played with them between my tits and then I squatted down and started playing with my ass, rubbing it all over, comparing my ass check to cheek. I stood up and went over to the side of the bed and slowly took my nylons off and then I played with it and my boobs before shooting it across the room. I went back and stood in front of my bed and removed my other nylon and then I started rubbing it all between my breasts teasing the both of us up like crazy. I took off my garter and squatted back down with my legs spread open wide and rubbed my pussy up and down and played with my big luscious boobs, pushing them together as I held and hugged my sexy body.
    Model:
    Carol
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6128d1_720_6500_Klenot_Inviting cleavage.mp4
    File Size : 887.34 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:19
    Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6141_carol_audience-like-you-wouldn-t-believe.zip - 16.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6128d1_720_6500_Klenot_Inviting cleavage.mp4 - 887.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Beauty of huge breasts

DDFBusty.com- Beauty of huge breasts

Description:
    Laura is well aware of the beauty of her huge breasts. She offers them to everyone who is ready to play with heavy titties, squeezy large nipples. Poor Josh was soon heaving all his cum over Laura_s voluptuous chest.
    Model:
    Laura Orsolya
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1064d1_240_800_Laura Orsolya and Josh_Beauty of huge breasts.mp4
    File Size : 84.02 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:12:39
    Video : AVC, 799 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:1064_laura-orsolya-and-josh_beauty-of-huge-breasts.zip - 9.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1064d1_240_800_Laura Orsolya and Josh_Beauty of huge breasts.mp4 - 84.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Beauty with her favorite toy!

DDFBusty.com- Beauty with her favorite toy!

Description:
    This blonde girl shows you her favourite black toy, that no one seen her playing with yet. You are the first to see her giving herself pleasure with it. She certainly seems pleased with her new toy and the results are visible and audible. Look at the pictures and watch the videos and tell me she is not having a good time! Nikita looks amazing with her lips moist with cum and her big titties swinging about!
    Model:
    Nikita Valentin
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 715d1_240_600_Nikita Valentin_Beauty with her favorite toy.mp4
    File Size : 135.87 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:25:52
    Video : AVC, 600 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:715_nikita-valentin_beauty-with-her-favorite-toy.zip - 21.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:715d1_240_600_Nikita Valentin_Beauty with her favorite toy.mp4 - 135.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Better orgasms and more interested audiences

DDFBusty.com- Better orgasms and more interested audiences

Description:
    Veronica and Lucy can be real troublemakers when they go on holiday together - in all the good ways that hotel staff have a way of liking! Here we find the girls appreciating the view from their hotel room balcony .. and then stepping inside to be on view some more. These two have known each other since they were kids, and in those days too they used to get rambunctious sometimes and climb around on the furniture together. The only difference nowadays is that they have better orgasms and more interested audiences for those kinds of fun and games!
    Model:
    Veronica da Souza
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 121bjd1_360_800_James Brossman and Karma_Slurpin down the salami.mp4
    File Size : 150.1 MB
    Duration : 00:20:00
    Audio : AAC, 245 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:5194_veronica-da-souza-and-lucy_better-orgasms-and-more-interested-audiences.zip - 19.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:121bjd1_360_800_James Brossman and Karma_Slurpin down the salami.mp4 - 150.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DDFBusty.com- Big boobed Czech beauty is back

DDFBusty.com- Big boobed Czech beauty is back

Description:
    I_m sure you_re happy to see this chesty babe again! This Czech babe hails from Prague and claims to lead a double life. On the one hand being a reserved student and on the other being a depraved and perverse exhibitionist! Fortunately here we get to see the more interesting side of this big boobed beauty who lists hobbies as reading, opera and casual sex....
    Model:
    Caroline C.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5615v1_Caroline C._Big boobed Czech beauty is back.mp4
    File Size : 59.79 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:07:24
    Video : AVC, 1 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: