Page 1740 of 2396 FirstFirst ... 7401240164016901730173817391740174117421750179018402240 ... LastLast
Results 17,391 to 17,400 of 23956

Thread: Metartvip.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Ajora

Metartvip- Ajora

Description:
    Anna Aki
    Age when shot: 22
    Eye color: hazel
    Hair color: brown
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Breast size: small
    Measurements: 845689
    Ethnicity: Asian

Bio: I like computers and everything connected with it. I am fond of computer games and often not easy to play and take part in competitions, and even win. I like fantasy, in the mood I can come up with unrealisticfantastic story and write a feature story. Also I love fashion and dream to go and show in as a Paris fashion designer. I am creative person and do not like to work on schedule. I love freedom and love time to dream.
    Model:
    Anna Aki
    Studio:
    Metartvip

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-05-19_AJORA-ANNA-AKI-by-MATISS_fe8ea_high.zip - 195.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Presenting Julia Sweet

Metartvip- Presenting Julia Sweet

Description:
    Julia Sweet
    Age when shot: 20
    Eye color: blue
    Hair color: blonde
    Height: 155cm
    Weight: 49kg
    Breast size: medium
    Measurements: 866189
    Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: I_m a tiny girl, my height is very small and so I_m compared to a little fairy. I am very active, energetic and my day is always filled with pleasant events. Every evening I have a tradition, it_s a time of beauty. I like to take care of myself, apply fragrant lotions and take a bath with a lot of fluffy foam. Now it_s fashionable to go in for sports, but I do not like sports much. I prefer walks and tasty food more. I cook very tasty, my dishes are almost masterpieces and in the future I would like to write my own cookbook.
    Model:
    Julia Sweet
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2018-08-08_PRESENTING-JULIA-SWEET-JULIA-SWEET-by-MATISS_cb93c_high.zip - 205.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Minra

Metartvip- Minra

Description:
    Nancy A
    Age when shot: 23
    Weight: 48kg
    Breast size: large
    Measurements: 895886

Bio: I love to dance and I practice yoga in the morning to start a good day. I love the journeys I also currently study English. I very much love the nature. I love a warm season. In the winter I sleep as a bear, I wake up in the spring. I like to dance and also lead the active night life. When I have some free time I like to ride my bicycle and go around the downtown.
    Model:
    Nancy A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-11-06_MINRA-NANCY-A-by-LUCA-HELIOS_4e69b_high.zip - 246.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Mevate

Metartvip- Mevate

Description:
    Georgia
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 54kg
    Measurements: 896191

Bio: Now, my most basic and interesting hobby is cars. I love sports cars and of course the original retro cars, they feel the spirit of the age. I love the history and unusual design where every detail is thought out I travel a lot myself behind the wheel of my car and a modern coupe,but also the dream of a retro cabriolet azure. Given my passion,I am often a guest or working at car racing. I love the night city race. I am a very positive and charismatic woman, nothing could spoil my mood. I like to dance, for a long time I engaged in salsa. I also love to sing and joke with friends. I like cheerful disposition, creativity, and especially in men, a sense of humor.
    Model:
    Georgia
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2018-07-11_MEVATE-GEORGIA-by-MATISS_96d4b_high.zip - 297.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Mosoe

Metartvip- Mosoe

Description:
    Yarina A
    Eye color: brown
    Weight: 50kg
    Measurements: 866189

Bio: I am a student and studying to be a lawyer. Also I love modelling and now work as a photo model. The biggest part of my time I spend with my friends. I have grown very fond of reading and I love my job. I have 2 cats and a hamster.
    Model:
    Yarina A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-04-29_MOSOE-YARINA-A-by-LEONARDO_ea186_high.zip - 242.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Peek at You

Metartvip- Peek at You

Description:
    Belka
    Age when shot: 21
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 55kg
    Breast size: large
    Measurements: 915891

Bio: I prefer to behave modestly, although I like to be in the center of attention. I like to meet interesting and influential people. This often happens during photo shoots. I have a dream to swim in all the seas and oceans, swim as many rivers as possible. I love water and can sit in the bathroom for hours and then dance in the shower for the same amount. I don_t have many friends, but they are all like family to me. Oh yes, I cannot imagine my life without flying and can watch the sky for hours. In the rain or snow, I kick out with delight and begin to dance. Nature is everything for me that cannot be said about my attitude to big cities. I do not like crowds of people, but with pleasure attends concerts. I love an active lifestyle, but am not against spending the day wrapped in a blanket.
    Model:
    Belka
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2019-09-08_PEEK-AT-YOU-BELKA-by-ERRO_a4993_high.zip - 127.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Smirea

Metartvip- Smirea

Description:
    Li Moon
    Height: 157cm
    Weight: 40kg
    Measurements: 845886
    Ethnicity: Asian

Bio: My favorite time is spring. I like the flowers on the trees, I like a tender morning sing of birds. I would like to be a famous nude model. I believe in magic, in fairy. That_s why I believe I can fly.
    Model:
    Li Moon
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-03-14_SMIREA-LI-MOON-by-ARKISI_6107a_high.zip - 86.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Lorio

Metartvip- Lorio

Description:
    Mia D
    Age when shot: 26
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 49kg
    Measurements: 766481

Bio: I love to roller skate and when winter comes to skate on ices. I like to rush forward into the wind, I_m not one of those girls who stands in one spot, I like to move. I like ballet and I am interested in fashion. I also like home coziness and I adore flowers. I am self-confident, purposeful, attractive, interesting, womanish and a tender girl.
    Model:
    Mia D
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-01-15_LORIO-MIA-D-by-LEONARDO_d562e_high.zip - 192.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Abra

Metartvip- Abra

Description:
    Mia Sollis
    Eye color: hazel
    Hair color: red
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Measurements: 916191
    Model:
    Mia Sollis
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:S_Art_2012-08-01_ABRA-MIA-SOLLIS-by-KOENART_8a422_high.zip - 251.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Solathe

Metartvip- Solathe

Description:
    Mia Chance
    Age when shot: 21
    Height: 178cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Measurements: 846194

Bio: I am a student and in college I initially pursued an erotic photo shoot just part time, but now I like it. It_s an interesting experience and interesting genre of photo shoots can reveal your feminine charm. Now I like this genre, and I would like to continue shooting. My hobby is dancing, I love to visit the clubs and I can even go there alone, but in the dance rhythm splashes out all the energy. I like to cook, I love to please my loved ones with new recipes. I am a creative person and often carried away. My tastes are changing, changing, and my favorite color, so your car has to repaint three times, now it is bright orange, very suitable for winter overcast weather. I am a family woman and the dream of a strong family with three children - two sons and a beautiful daughter. I still want to be very beautiful and a slender mom, because I love and respect the sport
    Model:
    Mia Chance
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-08-28_SOLATHE-MIA-CHANCE-by-MATISS_575b6_high.zip - 207.4 MB