Page 1728 of 2396 FirstFirst ... 7281228162816781718172617271728172917301738177818282228 ... LastLast
Results 17,271 to 17,280 of 23956

Thread: Metartvip.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Distana

Metartvip- Distana

Description:
    Michaela Isizzu
    Age when shot: 25
    Eye color: blue
    Hair color: brown
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 49kg
    Breast size: medium
    Measurements: 866181
    Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: I have a small cozy room in the house of my parents. There, I like to be alone, to read books and watch my favorite movies. In this room are some of my toys. When I_m out of the house, waiting for me outside is my small, but very fast Japanese car Then, on my mind not a trace remains except peace. Fast, high-energy music brings me real joy.
    Model:
    Michaela Isizzu
    Studio:
    Metartvip

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-02-01_DISTANA-MICHAELA-ISIZZU-by-LUCA-HELIOS_5547c_high.zip - 317.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Aranie

Metartvip- Aranie

Description:
    Michaela Isizzu
    Age when shot: 27
    Measurements: 866181

Bio: I have a small cozy room in the house of my parents. There, I like to be alone, to read books and watch my favorite movies. In this room are some of my toys. When I_m out of the house, waiting for me outside is my small, but very fast Japanese car Then, on my mind not a trace remains except peace. Fast, high-energy music brings me real joy.
    Model:
    Michaela Isizzu
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-03-26_ARANIE-MICHAELA-ISIZZU-by-SLASTYONOFF_9d08b_high.zip - 289.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Plida

Metartvip- Plida

Description:
    Berenice
    Weight: 48kg
    Breast size: small
    Measurements: 895689

Bio: Hi all, my name is Bernice and I am 24 years old. and was born far in the east of Russia in a peninsula near Japan. You can guess that in winter time its really cold there. This temperature made me harder and make me loving nature and water, even if its very cold, but makes me feel uncomfortable when its too warm. My family (my mother is a business woman, my father at the army) movedto St. Petersburg when I was in the junior high and there I fell in love in architecture. This city is amazing The palaces, the parks and gardens. Even the most famous Russian writers lived there and so I came in contact with them as well and read almost all of them. In St. Petersburg I went to University and made my bachelor in economics and tax. Now I started studying law and theology, cause its always helpful to know your rights and take care of our soul as well. For my body I do a lot of sports, like gym, badminton, tennis, cycling, pilates and yoga. Starting modeling was just good luck. A friend of mine told me always, that my face is so beautiful and that I am acting so well, cause in special moods my face shows all emotions that are inside me. So myfriend suggested me to send some pictures to a well known photographer in Switzerland to find out, if there is a chance being model. Guys I hate to tell you, this wasn_t nude pictures but only portraits but this amazing photographer discovered my potential and invited me for a test-shooting. Therewe made my first nude-shoots. He and I were astonished how good they were and he told me, I would be perfect for METART. So we made a second () shooting and sent the pictures to METART - and what should I say: here am I and you can see a very very brand new model, never seen nude before anywhere. I hope you like the pictures.Being photographed I am able to change my personality in a second and I love to play with the camera and the photographers as well I will do this passion as long as you will like my pictures and I enjoy being photographed and hope this will last a very long time.
    Model:
    Berenice
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-02-13_PLIDA-BERENICE-by-RYLSKY_77d8f_high.zip - 138.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Picnic Table

Metartvip- Picnic Table

Description:
    Mila Azul
    Age when shot: 22
    Eye color: green
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Breast size: large
    Measurements: 895686
    Model:
    Mila Azul
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2019-02-20_PICNIC-TABLE-MILA-AZUL-by-ERRO_45ef4_high.zip - 206.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Galila

Metartvip- Galila

Description:
    Aurmi
    Age when shot: 21
    Weight: 51kg
    Measurements: 896491
    Model:
    Aurmi
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-10-14_GALILA-AURMI-by-RYLSKY_351c8_high.zip - 98.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Unbutton Me

Metartvip- Unbutton Me

Description:
    Mila Azul
    Age when shot: 22
    Eye color: green
    Weight: 46kg
    Measurements: 895686
    Model:
    Mila Azul
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2019-05-31_UNBUTTON-ME-MILA-AZUL-by-ARKISI_a2895_high.zip - 75.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Beeca

Metartvip- Beeca

Description:
    Judy Black
    Age when shot: 18
    Eye color: brown
    Height: 173cm
    Measurements: 816486
    Model:
    Judy Black
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-07-13_BEECA-JUDY-BLACK-by-ALEX-LYNN_51546_high.zip - 388.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Tacida

Metartvip- Tacida

Description:
    Milena D
    Age when shot: 26
    Hair color: blonde
    Height: 168cm
    Breast size: small
    Measurements: 895889

Bio: Looking at Milena is like seeing an angel. Her perfectly smooth skin and impeccable body make it hard not to fall in love with immediately. In person Milena is very approachable and kind. In fact, she can be very shy when it comes to anyone complimenting on her looks.
    Model:
    Milena D
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2018-03-15_TACIDA-MILENA-D-by-ERIK-LATIKA_7c101_high.zip - 112.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Leyena

Metartvip- Leyena

Description:
    Violla A
    Age when shot: 24
    Hair color: red
    Height: 165cm
    Measurements: 916689

Bio: Hi all I am a cheerful, kind, nice and interesting girl, so the people and friends around me. I am very curious and am always interested in all that I have been offered in the arts and photography.This is not my first time in pictures, but never had the opportunity to work in the erotic genre. I wish for good photos that all enjoy. I am also a traveler. I never live not alone with my big family.I love going to the pool and swimming since my childhood. I love fashion and always follow the latest news. In this I am a creative person, to me it_s very interesting
    Model:
    Violla A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2015-09-04_LEYENA-VIOLLA-A-by-MATISS_e7e65_high.zip - 500.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Metartvip- Pasarela

Metartvip- Pasarela

Description:
    Caprice A
    Height: 155cm
    Weight: 52kg
    Measurements: 866189
    Model:
    Caprice A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:S_Art_2013-02-02_PASARELA-CAPRICE-A-by-KOENART_7e1ed_high.zip - 196.9 MB