Thread: X-Art.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Soul Mates - Ivy, - X-Art.com-Video

Soul Mates - Ivy, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Soul Mate: "Your other half. The person who completes you. The person

who makes you feel over and over again like you have butterflies"

Ivy came to our recent shoot on Ibiza and she brought her real boyfriend and soul mate with her.

She was so excited that she convinced her real-life lover to have sex

on camera. I cant wait to see what you guys think about her with her

real man versus the actors.

Watch them show their skills orally and all of their favorite positions as a couple all in HD!

A beautiful finish in her mouth, their favorite ;-)
    Model: Ivy,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_ivy_sebastian_soul_mates_1080.mov
    File Size : 1018.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:39

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_ivy_sebastian_soul_mates_1080.mov - 1018.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Angel Baby - Carlie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Angel Baby - Carlie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Carlie is a little mynx.

The entire time I was shooting this set she was giggling and batting her eyelashes like a high school girl. It's funny how she acts really coy and shy one minute and the next starts going on about how she's so horny and can't wait to do the masturbation video because she wants to cum!

Carlie is truly bisexual and had fun flirting incessantly with everyone.

I took these photos while Brig was working in the office. She loved stretching out and showing off her pussy for the camera. When I was finished shooting she asked to see some of the pictures and she said to me,"I look like an ANGEL, BABY!". Well, I think they turned out cool and I love some of the angles, hope you do too! XOXO ~ Coco
    Model: Carlie,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:490-lrg.zip - 23.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enchanting - Grace, - X-Art.com - Photo

Enchanting - Grace, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:"Fresh beauty opens one's eyes wherever it is really seen, but the very
    abundance and completeness of the common beauty that besets our steps
    prevents its being absorbed and appreciated. It is a good thing,
    therefore, to make short excursions now and then to the bottom of the
    sea among dulse and coral, or up among the clouds on mountain-tops, or
    in balloons, or even to creep like worms into dark holes and caverns
    underground, not only to learn something of what is going on in those
    out-of-the-way places, but to see better what the sun sees on our return
    to common everyday beauty."~ John Muir (1838 - 1914), My First Summer in the Sierra, 1911
    Grace is a pure, fresh beauty as are all of our models and we love to appreciate them as John Muir is admiring nature in this quote. We hope you do too ;-)

Have a beautiful Labor Day! And remember to be enchanted everyday. Love, Colette
    Model: Grace,

UbiqFile:678-lrg.zip - 48.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An Afternoon to Remember - Carmen, - X-Art.com-Video

An Afternoon to Remember - Carmen, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    On our Caribbean trip some of the models paired off, Mr. X and Carmen were one of these pairs.  It is quite a change from her first scene with Mr. X (we didn't think she even liked him). It turns out Carmen appreciates a little rough play and some light S&M and Mr. X likes the same so they had a lot of fun together. I believe Mr. X will be remembering this tropical afternoon for a long time!

Carmen is truly super-hot and super-naughty and at just 18 years old she is one of the most sexually adventurous girls we've ever met. She truly loves everything sexual.

Watch Mr. X lick and suck on her petite pussy until until she has her first orgasm of the scene. Then she returns the favor with her excellent oral skills.

She rides him and he takes her from behind. As they both get carried away, she asks him and he circles her neck with his hands, this drives her wild.

They finish in missionary with her legs stretched out in a split.

We hope you enjoy this video, it is REAL unscripted passion with two beautiful people!
    Model: Carmen,

File Name : x-art_carmen_an_afternoon_to_remember_1080.mp4
    File Size : 320.21 MB
    Duration : 00:12:23

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_carmen_an_afternoon_to_remember_1080.mp4 - 320.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Coucher Avec Une Autre Fille - Jessie, | Anais, - X-Art.com - Photo

Coucher Avec Une Autre Fille - Jessie, | Anais, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Jessie and Tyler are back together again.

And tonight they want to add a little spice to their life - so they invite 'Anais' over for a super-hot and fun threesome!

Enjoy their young, lean bodies and awesome spirits.

Watch as all three of them let loose and ravage each other!

HD video coming soon ;-)

P.S. Anais model page coming tonight (she is a 19 yr old super-sweet American girl)
    Model: Jessie, | Anais,

UbiqFile:700-lrg.zip - 154.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Raw Passion - Scarlet, - X-Art.com-Video

Raw Passion - Scarlet, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: Sometimes it just is: Raw Passion. That is what happened here with Scarlet and Mr. X. This scene was sorching hot. Honestly this girl is amazing, she loves sex and is just so intense. Watch them make love from multiple positions until they BOTH have AWESOME orgasms. Shot by our amazing director of "Burning". Don't miss this raw passion, it will make you hungry! And you get it early again (so you can enjoy your weekend ;-) Love, Colette
    Model: Scarlet,

File Name : x-art_scarlet_raw_passion_1080.mp4
    File Size : 313.91 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_scarlet_raw_passion_1080.mp4 - 313.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Long Legs and All - Kato, - X-Art.com - Photo

Long Legs and All - Kato, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Kato struts into the room wearing a form-fitting minidress. As she leans back against a wall, the dress begins to ride up on her long, lean thighs.

She looks just like a fashion model, except for the fact that her pussy is peaking out from under the dress.

Kato tugs the top of the dress down, exposing her breasts. Turning to look at her reflection in the mirror, she pulls the dress up even higher, showing off her perfect ass.

From a ground level view, you can see all the way up her dress... the view is divine.

Finally Kato takes her dress off and stands completely naked before you. Her legs seem to go on forever. Imagine how good it would feel if they were wrapped tightly around you.

She squats down just above the floor, balancing on her stilettos. She rests her hands on her thighs as her legs open. She wants to show you EVERYTHING...
    Model: Kato,

UbiqFile:436-lrg.zip - 101.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just Watch Part I - Kate, - X-Art.com - Photo

Just Watch Part I - Kate, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Please join us in welcoming our new Russian baby doll Kate to X-Art! This teen is young, but definitely does not lack spice. She turned us all on when she decided to make Jake "just watch" her masturbate on the couch. Now he knows how we feel on the other side of the camera! Get up close to her perfect ass, moist pussy, gorgeous breasts and angelic face. She LOVES you watching her. Enjoy this beauty's beautiful photos now :-) XO
    Model: Kate,

UbiqFile:1123-lrg.zip - 37.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Taste Me - Susie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Taste Me - Susie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Susie and her boyfriend Steven are back to remind us just how HOT their sex life is. Last time they invited another man into their bed to give Susie double the pleasure. This time it's the two of them giving it all to one another -- first with some of the hottest 69 action I've ever seen (you will loooove the way this girl moves on top of her man), then some cowgirl with a POV that shows off her incredible ASSets, and to finish....well you will have to watch and see. Cum on...touch me, taste me...
    Model: Susie,

UbiqFile:1203-lrg.zip - 45.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ready or Not - Izzy, - X-Art.com-Video

Ready or Not - Izzy, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video. Ready or not, here she comes! And watch her cum ;-) World meet Izzy! A super-cute 22 year old who has the face and body of an angel. And the personality to go with it. Relatively new to baring her body for the camera, she had a great time! Watch her show you all of herself up close and see if you don't fall in love! Her first lesbian experience with Caprice coming soon also. #smitten
    Model: Izzy,

File Name : x-art_izzy_ready_or_not_1080.mp4
    File Size : 175.14 MB
    Duration : 00:08:27

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_izzy_ready_or_not_1080.mp4 - 175.1 MB