Page 7 of 707 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Art.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Gorgeous - Georgia, - X-Art.com - Photo

Gorgeous - Georgia, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:This photo series begins with 18 year old Georgia flaunting her slender, nubile physique. Topless, she wears nothing but a sleek, skin-tight black leather miniskirt. Georgia looks the part of a hot young fashion model, her ribs gently pushing her perky little breasts towards the sky. She slips out of the skirt and stretches her arms overhead, teasing the camera with pink, pouting, glossy lips and jutting hips. The camera moves in for a closeup. Georgia's emerald green eyes catch the light, giving you a momentary glimpse into her thoughts. You're so close, you can almost feel Georgia's warm breath as she exhales. Can you just imagine her soft, gentle kiss?
    Model: Georgia,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:243-lrg.zip - 23.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cock Sucking (& Fucking) Competition - Serena, | Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Cock Sucking (& Fucking) Competition - Serena, | Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pretty Little Princess - Becky, - X-Art.com - Photo

Pretty Little Princess - Becky, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Becky is a pretty little princess; a daddy's girl who always gets what she wants.

The daughter of a wealthy Swiss businessman and a former top model from Russia, you could say Becky has it all - youth, beauty, and a generous trust fund.

Her features are simply stunning. Piercing ice blue eyes... perfect, porcelain skin... long flowing auburn hair and the most incredible pointy, puffy, pale nipples.

"The day I turned 18, I new exactly what I wanted to do." She said. "I moved to the city to pursue modeling. It's not the money that interests me - it's the excitement. I love to travel, see the world, and try new things every day!"

Her sense of adventure must be the reason she agreed to pose nude for X-Art.com. Whatever it was, we're delighted to present you with these exclusive, provocative photos of this absolute angel. Enjoy!
    Model: Becky,

UbiqFile:457-lrg.zip - 113.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pure Seduction - Kristi, - X-Art.com - Photo

Pure Seduction - Kristi, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Kristi knows what she wants, and she's not shy about it. Shirtless, her perky nipples stand at attention. She flips over onto her side, letting her beautiful thighs casually split apart like scissors. She tempts you -- practically dares you to seduce her. "Are you coming?" Kristi smiles, enjoying your torment. Sensual thoughts race through her mind. Her lips are pursed, poised and sexy. She touches herself. If you don't get here soon, she might have to start without you. Kristi squeezes her breasts. "Are you ready yet?" She sprawls out on her back and kicks off her panties. She teases you with her shaved, dripping pussy, opening and closing her legs as you look on - hypnotized. Her fingers dance across the entrance to her tight little body. She wants it now. She can't wait all day.
    Model: Kristi,

UbiqFile:221-lrg.zip - 28.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nina Needs It Now! - Nina North, - X-Art.com-Video

Nina Needs It Now! - Nina North, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    The first thing I noticed when I looked through the lens at petite Nina North in a test shoot was her big brown eyes and that irresistible "wouldn't you love to do me" smile. Not long out of high school, she only did nude solo modeling at first, and she is very particular about working with high quality, premium photographers. But cute Nina's desire to conquer greater erotic worlds was clear from Day One. Now more self-confident, Nina is delighted to fuck the guy of her choice knowing that our shoot will be beautiful and that she is getting you off as well. Her body is firm and athletic, and her full breasts and tight ass are an absolute delight. Adorable and passionate Nina loves sex, and her orgasms are just jaw dropping. And, yes, she still has those spell-binding brown eyes.  All the best, Brigham
    Model: Nina North,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_bg_nina_jean_nina_needs_it_now_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1237.43 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:20:05

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bg_nina_jean_nina_needs_it_now_1080.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Erotic Studio Nudes - Klara, - X-Art.com - Photo

Erotic Studio Nudes - Klara, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:From our gODDESS archives... A gorgeous set of black & white and color images explore the intimate details of Klara's slender body in light & shadow.
    Model: Klara,

UbiqFile:272-lrg.zip - 5.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jillian's Multiple Orgasms - Jillian, - X-Art.com-Video

Jillian's Multiple Orgasms - Jillian, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    There is something so breathtakingly beautiful about Jillian Janson. Looking straight at you wearing a bra and white panties, she looks so innocent and yet so alluring. As she gets naked, Jillian exudes a self-confidence and a youthful sexuality that cannot conceal her hotter sensual side. Her eyes sparkle and her smile becomes even more inviting as she gives you a peak look at her gorgeous pussy. What a cock teaser! And when this blonde babe discovers a magical silver gift that I have left for her, you know that Jillian's thoughts are turning to orgasmic pleasure. Can you tell that she loves you to watch as the "Colette Special" separates her full lips and goes deep into her pussy? And that Jillian is hoping you get off with her as she fucks herself? This girl (and this dildo) never fail. Trust me! XOXO, Colette
    Model: Jillian,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_solo_jillian_jillians_multiple_orgasms_1080.mp 4
    File Size : 1015.33 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:16:26

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_solo_jillian_jillians_multiple_orgasms_1080.mp 4 - 1015.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sunset Strip - Malena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sunset Strip - Malena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Stunning X-Art model Malena strips out of her tight denim skirt and white cotton panties and gets herself off as you watch!

High above the Sunset Strip in sunny Los Angeles, brunette beauty Malena indulges her exhibitionistic tendencies.

She slowly strips out of her skimpy jeans skirt, cotton panties and revealing t-shirt, showing off her slender modelesque figure and perfect round breasts.

The look in her eyes says it all - Malena is passionate, seductive and irresistible.

She poses for the camera, raising the curves of her ass up as she turns. Finally she faces the camera totally nude, as her nimble fingers explore her pussy...
    Model: Malena,

UbiqFile:610-lrg.zip - 63.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Blond Silhouette - Monique, - X-Art.com - Photo

Blond Silhouette - Monique, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Gorgeous blond Monique shows off her sexy silhouette and irresistible curves in the soft window light.
    Model: Monique,

UbiqFile:487-lrg.zip - 19.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Deep Purple - Liv, - X-Art.com - Photo

Deep Purple - Liv, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Liv loves to get herself off in front of other people. She sits topless on a stool, wearing white thong panties. She plays with her pony tail as she waits for you to get ready. "Come on! The show's about to begin." She says. Liv rubs her pussy, and then holds her damp fingers up for you to see. She closes her eyes and loses herself, picking up speed and intensity with her hand. She stretches out her legs, as she works a finger up inside herself. As wet as she is, Liv can barely fit her big purple toy inside herself. On her back Liv furiously penetrates herself, forcing the dildo in deeper than it wants to go. She feverishly polishes her clitoris with her finger tips, and rides the dildo until she cums. Liv looks up at you as she catches her breath. "I could use a hand." She smiles, "Got one to spare?"
    Model: Liv,

UbiqFile:224-lrg.zip - 17.0 MB