Page 51 of 707 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Art.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Getting Ready For Bed - Ashley S, - X-Art.com-Video

Getting Ready For Bed - Ashley S, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: Fall in love with this gorgeous redhead as she shares her amazing body and passion for life (and sex!). There's just soooo much to love about her, I'm pretty sure she will have you crushing (and cumming) soon enough ;-) Ahhh....Ashley. XO
    Model: Ashley S,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_ashley_getting_ready_for_bed_1080.mp4
    File Size : 122 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:31

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_ashley_getting_ready_for_bed_1080.mp4 - 122.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cut! Once More Please! - Caprice, | Kaylee, | The Red Fox, - X-Art.com - Photo

Cut! Once More Please! - Caprice, | Kaylee, | The Red Fox, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:In the wonderful world of X-Art, love is plenty and pleasure is infinite! Like this fantastic scene for instance -- we have three of the hottest girls in the world coming together (and cumming together!) to enjoy one another in the most intimate way possible. And lucky for all of us, we are invited into the bedroom with them! You may be so intimidated by the perfect rhythmic flow of these three that you just sit back and watch in amazement...OR you can help direct the shoot and string this love fest out as long as possible. I mean why not?! I keep hearing "Cut! Once more please!" I'm not complaining! ;-)
    Model: Caprice, | Kaylee, | The Red Fox,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1159-lrg.zip - 62.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Francesa Fishnets - Francesca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Francesa Fishnets - Francesca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Watch stunning Francesca model some hot crotchless, fishnet stockings and play with her angelic pussy.

It's a beautiful sunny day in Malibu and Francesca is over, she loves going  through my stuff to find sexy things to try on.

She finds some cool fishnet stockings, slips them on and begs me to take some photos (she really loves modeling). We go all around the house shooting until we end up in my bed. Naughty girl that she is, she says why don't you keep taking the photos while I play with myself, so of course I do. She looks so hot! Anyway, please don't be too tough on me since this is one of my first sets of her and I am a way better photographer now!

At the end of the set, she gets up and I see the perfect heart shape that her ass makes in the back, so I ask her to lay back down on the bed and show me and she does ;-) <3 ~ Colette

P.S. Francesca has just recently retired from modeling, so I wanted to put up the last few tributes to her. So we can remember and be grateful for an original X-Art favorite, even as we move forward with lots of new models and boy/girl videos ;-)
    Model: Francesca,

UbiqFile:623-lrg.zip - 43.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Island Passion - Clover, - X-Art.com - Photo

Island Passion - Clover, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Come and join our gorgeous cutie Clover for a day at the beach.

Watch her strip out of her tiny white shorts, show you her perfect ass and pussy and then make herself cum in the surf.

A beautiful and playful photo set that you won't want to miss!

This one will brighten up your day ;-)
    Model: Clover,

UbiqFile:817-lrg.zip - 175.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Miss Me Not - Ivana, - X-Art.com - Photo

Miss Me Not - Ivana, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:"Anyone who says they can see through a woman is missing a lot." ~ Groucho Marx (October 2, 1890 ~ August 19, 1977)

So don't overlook Ivana, you will be missing A LOT.

Enjoy this sweet, smart and sensual girl, as she strips and plays with herself for you.

Imagine  being in the bed with her and listening to her breathing get heavier as she brings herself to orgasm.

Now it's your turn, she's ready.

HD Video is also up.
    Model: Ivana,

UbiqFile:723-lrg.zip - 65.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Super Nymphs - Jenna, | Charlotte, - X-Art.com - Photo

Super Nymphs - Jenna, | Charlotte, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:If you've ever seen Charlotte have her way with another lucky girl then you know what to expect here, AND you'll know what I mean when I say that the two of them together are like a "fucking lesbian tornado!" The way they both get so, so wet and horny before the cameras even start to snap is also not a surprise when you see them get down and dirty. From the first time we met this crazy hot blonde, we knew we were in for a wild ride. Can these super-nymphs be tamed or trained? But the real question is: "Why would you want to?" Just ENJOY THE RIDE! I did xoxo Colette P.S. Charlotte nice to have your hot self back, see you again soon!
    Model: Jenna, | Charlotte,

UbiqFile:1369-lrg.zip - 45.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Like the First Time - Tiffany, - X-Art.com-Video

Like the First Time - Tiffany, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Tiffany and Brandon together again for another awesome HD video!

Tiffany, now 19 years old has been pursuing school and fashion modeling, but lucky for us she is still an exhibitionist.

She and Brandon called me and asked if they could come over and make a new X-Art scene, so of course we said YES!

They had abstained from having sex for a few days before shooting so

they could enjoy making the video as hot as possible. They said that

they wanted our members to experience their true feelings for each

other.

Watch them kiss and make passionate love until he fills her with cum.

A gorgeous, real couple that you won't want to miss. And they are only on X-Art :-)
    Model: Tiffany,

File Name : x-art_tiffany_like_the_first_time_1080.mov
    File Size : 710 MB
    Duration : 00:11:23

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_tiffany_like_the_first_time_1080.mov - 710.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Body Language - Susie, - X-Art.com-Video

Body Language - Susie, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Susie and her boyfriend like to invite other guys into their bedroom for a little fun. He loves to watch her with another man and she likes the naughtiness of it all. Get ready for some HOT body language with one of the cutest blondes you'll ever see!
    Model: Susie,

File Name : x-art_susie_body_language_1080.mp4
    File Size : 385.39 MB
    Duration : 00:14:51

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_susie_body_language_1080.mp4 - 385.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Baseball Babe - Francesca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Baseball Babe - Francesca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Francesca is definitely one of the hottest girls to ever dawn a baseball uniform!

In this photo series she shows off her athletic abilities and gradually sheds her pink and white cotton jersey, followed by her pants.

Finally, wearing nothing but her baseball cap and tall pink socks, Fran tries her hardest to fit the end of the baseball bat in a very, very naughty place! Enjoy!
    Model: Francesca,

UbiqFile:461-lrg.zip - 21.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Domination Part 2 - Jenna, | Aubrey, - X-Art.com - Photo

Domination Part 2 - Jenna, | Aubrey, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:This is one of the most passionate scenes we've ever produced. The chemistry between James Deen and Aubrey was genuine and authentic - and it was electric. Aubrey commented that this was one of her favorite scenes she's ever shot - and the pleasure she experiences can be felt in the film and this photo gallery. Also, as a little bonus - you'll find some outtakes of Jenna (she plays 'the Table' in the film version), that were just too awesome to leave out. So sit back, pour a glass of Scotch, and enjoy this sexy, hot, kinky good time!
    Model: Jenna, | Aubrey,

UbiqFile:1490-lrg.zip - 137.2 MB